
onemorecame
06-07 10:28 AM
Contributed $50...
Transaction ID: 0376-4645-8164-2141
Transaction ID: 0376-4645-8164-2141
wallpaper thin hair. Short haircuts

kart2007
10-24 06:36 PM
finally status for EAD and AP changed to " documents mailed".
But yesterday i received a letter from USCIS related to the fax I did before.
and as per that letter, my request to expedite my EAD and AP is not valid(?????????????) so they sent my fax back (print out). I really dont understand this!!!!!!!!!!
waiting for EAD & AP hopefully I will get it tomorrow.
Good luck
But was your AP/EAD in Pending status or Approved status when you emailed the Ombdusman?
But yesterday i received a letter from USCIS related to the fax I did before.
and as per that letter, my request to expedite my EAD and AP is not valid(?????????????) so they sent my fax back (print out). I really dont understand this!!!!!!!!!!
waiting for EAD & AP hopefully I will get it tomorrow.
Good luck
But was your AP/EAD in Pending status or Approved status when you emailed the Ombdusman?
johnamit
07-27 04:00 PM
I had same question, but when I checked all I-94s of mine, they all had same numbers, one at POE consistent with all other 797 issues after that.
Hope that helps.
Hi,
My I-94 which was issued 2 years ago in the port of entry got expired(this I-94 was based on my previous employer "ABC". I have applied for H1 extention and got my 797 extended with new I-94 recently with my new employer "XYZ".
My question is which I-94 details should I use while filing my 485. Obviously my labor was filed by "XYZ" company.
Regards
Kasi
Hope that helps.
Hi,
My I-94 which was issued 2 years ago in the port of entry got expired(this I-94 was based on my previous employer "ABC". I have applied for H1 extention and got my 797 extended with new I-94 recently with my new employer "XYZ".
My question is which I-94 details should I use while filing my 485. Obviously my labor was filed by "XYZ" company.
Regards
Kasi
2011 hairstyles for thin hair.
sledge_hammer
07-09 11:44 AM
I agree 200% with you...
In our society we always waive the rules for emergency, so I see nothing wrong in posting this, If at least one or two people come forward to help after seeing this,that itself a victory for this post.
I am not being rude here, consider this post in a humane nature
In our society we always waive the rules for emergency, so I see nothing wrong in posting this, If at least one or two people come forward to help after seeing this,that itself a victory for this post.
I am not being rude here, consider this post in a humane nature
more...
Krilnon
01-01 04:37 PM
Because the goal of this contest is to have circles move around in clever and interesting ways, you must only use circles. No other shapes or images will be allowed.
What about the gradient in the background of your sample entry?
What about the gradient in the background of your sample entry?
GC092003
10-09 02:06 PM
I have a hard time to adjust my photo to designated spec. I shrunked to 62kb but they did not take it and if I make it lesser, it won't be 320 x 240 pixels but less. I use regular digital camera. anybody help me how to do?
more...

Domino
04-25 12:12 PM
I actually did chose the safe option and was approved for the O-1 for 3-years. Hopefully during that time something will happen to help me in the future (like a University Teaching position, or at least proving additionally valuable to the US, etc.)
So, for now resting from all that..
So, for now resting from all that..
2010 Short Hairstyles: Short Hair
gc_chahiye
02-17 09:43 PM
3) If I invoke AC21 using my EAD and in the worst case scenario, if my 140 and 485 is rejected, can I then transfer my H1B to an other company (I still have some years left) or will that be a problem because I was not on H-1b at that time?
I think you can still re-capture any year left in your 6 your term on your H1B. That is, even after going to EAD you can revert back to H1B in case of any issues. As always, this is just my understanding and could be wrong even.
you can get back to H1 status, it might involve:
- filing a H1 petition (you wont be counted agianst hte quota)
- leaving US and coming back in, to "Activate" the h1.
I think you can still re-capture any year left in your 6 your term on your H1B. That is, even after going to EAD you can revert back to H1B in case of any issues. As always, this is just my understanding and could be wrong even.
you can get back to H1 status, it might involve:
- filing a H1 petition (you wont be counted agianst hte quota)
- leaving US and coming back in, to "Activate" the h1.
more...

prince_waiting
10-04 10:28 AM
Hi Everybody,
Located in Auburn,......was going to join the Georgia chapter because of the proximity to Atlanta distancewise..... but good to know that there are so many Alabamians out here......
War Eagle !!!
Located in Auburn,......was going to join the Georgia chapter because of the proximity to Atlanta distancewise..... but good to know that there are so many Alabamians out here......
War Eagle !!!
hair thin hair.
OLDMONK
06-15 02:52 PM
Initially I thought its the number on I-94, but apparantly not. This is required to be filled on almost all forms which are required to be filed now that the dates are current. I485, 131, 765 etc.
Is this the number which is on my approved I-140 (A099 XXX XXX) ?
Is this the number which is on my approved I-140 (A099 XXX XXX) ?
more...

inthehole
07-30 03:34 PM
In my case, I filed in Nebraska on June 16 along with my wife's application. My application is still pending but my wife's got her EAD.
hot short hair styles for men with
vdlrao
01-21 02:16 PM
Do I need Germany visa to travel on AP, to India via Germany with Lufthansa air lines.. Please let me know.
Thanks.
Thanks.
more...
house short hairstyles for thin hair
zoooom
06-17 07:59 PM
How about this scenario..
I invoked AC21 and changed job using my EAD. Now my new employer applied for my EAD and AP renewal. I got the approval for the renewal today....does that mean USCIS is ok with my application (AC21) or they will verify it at the time of 485 adjudication?
I invoked AC21 and changed job using my EAD. Now my new employer applied for my EAD and AP renewal. I got the approval for the renewal today....does that mean USCIS is ok with my application (AC21) or they will verify it at the time of 485 adjudication?
tattoo round faces and thin hair.

newbee7
07-05 01:00 AM
Although USCIS stated in its 2006 Annual Report Response (at p. 8) that it provides detailed data to DOS, the tri-agency group identified gaps in USCIS’ data. Through these discussions, the Ombudsman learned that accounting and processing methods differ at the Nebraska and Texas Service Centers (where USCIS processes employment-based petitions).
more...
pictures haircuts for fine hair.
AreWeThereYet
08-18 02:02 PM
sp99, who is your internet service provider? For about 8 channels, you are paying ~$50. Do they also have any regular US local channels included in this package? The reason I am asking this question is that they charge about $50 for a few indian channels + other regular HD channels, if you get the dish from them. I understand that the iptv is for folks like me that can not install dish in the building. I am just trying to compare the price. Also, could you tell us if you had to sign a contract too?
Appreciate your response.
Hello Folks,
I was also in the same dilemma 2 weeks back but now that i have DISH IPTV, i am very happy with the quality of the channels. I ordered Hindi Superpack, i was interested in Elite pack but it has $6 charge which becomes $40 for 4 channnels but add 4.99 and u get 8 channels...i was worried about buffering and quality of the programming but it is awesome..i watch it on my 50inch plasma..it is great..let me know if u have any more questions...
Appreciate your response.
Hello Folks,
I was also in the same dilemma 2 weeks back but now that i have DISH IPTV, i am very happy with the quality of the channels. I ordered Hindi Superpack, i was interested in Elite pack but it has $6 charge which becomes $40 for 4 channnels but add 4.99 and u get 8 channels...i was worried about buffering and quality of the programming but it is awesome..i watch it on my 50inch plasma..it is great..let me know if u have any more questions...
dresses medium hairstyles thick hair.
AabTuAgaGC
07-02 05:58 PM
Please, stop rubbing salt on our wounds:mad:
more...
makeup Hairstyles For Thick Hair
gondalguru
07-05 01:25 AM
Actually it would have been greater mess if they would have allowed to file 500 to 700k persons if that number is correct. Mainly those who are missing the bus due to marriage and other reasons would have suffered a lot. PD date movement
should be as accurate as possible or gc number should be increased. Or if they allow to file everyone then processing of application should be based on PD.
I disagree. Who ever is able to file AOS gets associated benefits of EAD/AP/AC21 etc and it never hurts to have these benefits available.
I agree with your last suggestion. I-485 processing should be according to PD.
should be as accurate as possible or gc number should be increased. Or if they allow to file everyone then processing of application should be based on PD.
I disagree. Who ever is able to file AOS gets associated benefits of EAD/AP/AC21 etc and it never hurts to have these benefits available.
I agree with your last suggestion. I-485 processing should be according to PD.
girlfriend Hairstyles For Thin Hair Bangs
learning01
05-11 01:14 PM
http://cpr.org/listen/
and click any link under KCFR. Program going good.
and click any link under KCFR. Program going good.
hairstyles prom hairstyles for curly hair

gjoe
08-21 05:35 PM
Yes that is correct!
Are you a gemini? If this is also an yes I will go further to predict more
Are you a gemini? If this is also an yes I will go further to predict more
coolman
06-22 04:11 PM
Which is the best place(Kinkos,Sears,Ritz) to take photos for I-485?
pappu
01-26 03:02 PM
Press release. Jan 26, 2011
==================
Immigration Voice: President's vision on immigration "in the right direction"
Immigration Voice (ImmigrationVoice.org - Home (http://www.ImmigrationVoice.org)) applauds the President’s recognition of our broken immigration system that allows for educating foreign nationals in the best universities this country has to offer and refrain from utilizing the investment made on them. The President’s call to reform in his State of the Union speech last night is an acknowledgement that has been decades in the making, he took it a step further by rightly calling out on policies that “makes no sense.” His vision and continued support on finding solutions to fix these problems is a step in the right direction.
America’s competitiveness and the initiative of keeping the jobs in the US, from being outsourced rests with the highly educated and skilled labor force within the country. The President’s vision of “let’s stop expelling talented, responsible young people who can staff our research labs, start new businesses, and further enrich this nation" is commendable. The highly educated foreign nationals are forced to seek employment elsewhere due to the long waiting periods in attaining green cards. Nearly a million people are stuck in the process and their prime creative years are submerged in the uncertainties of acquiring permanent residency in the country, and their entrepreneurial ventures are curtailed. The need for a bipartisan solution to reform the employment based green card systems that American employers use to recruit and retain the best and the brightest from around the world has become an immediate necessity.
As the President noted, “No workers - no workers are more productive than ours. No country has more successful companies or grants more patents to inventors and entrepreneurs. We're the home to the world's best colleges and universities, where more students come to study than any place on Earth.” Immigrants come to this country with the very dream the President described, to be a part of the great American workforce, working hard and giving their very best to the country. Aman Kapoor, Immigration Voice founder and president stated, “By tying the economic prosperity with innovation, President Obama has successfully merged the prosperity of our economy with fixing employment based immigration and the tremendous talents that is just waiting to be unleashed.”
Immigration Voice is greatly honored to work with the Congress and the Administration in finding solutions to the root problems of the backlogs and help clear a path for talented immigrants to contribute to the cutting edge in American innovation and exceptionalism.
Immigration Voice is a non-profit, national grassroots organization promoting awareness and providing solutions to fix the problems faced by high skilled legal immigrants in the employment based immigration system. Learn more at ImmigrationVoice.org - Home (http://www.immigrationvoice.org)
==================
Immigration Voice: President's vision on immigration "in the right direction"
Immigration Voice (ImmigrationVoice.org - Home (http://www.ImmigrationVoice.org)) applauds the President’s recognition of our broken immigration system that allows for educating foreign nationals in the best universities this country has to offer and refrain from utilizing the investment made on them. The President’s call to reform in his State of the Union speech last night is an acknowledgement that has been decades in the making, he took it a step further by rightly calling out on policies that “makes no sense.” His vision and continued support on finding solutions to fix these problems is a step in the right direction.
America’s competitiveness and the initiative of keeping the jobs in the US, from being outsourced rests with the highly educated and skilled labor force within the country. The President’s vision of “let’s stop expelling talented, responsible young people who can staff our research labs, start new businesses, and further enrich this nation" is commendable. The highly educated foreign nationals are forced to seek employment elsewhere due to the long waiting periods in attaining green cards. Nearly a million people are stuck in the process and their prime creative years are submerged in the uncertainties of acquiring permanent residency in the country, and their entrepreneurial ventures are curtailed. The need for a bipartisan solution to reform the employment based green card systems that American employers use to recruit and retain the best and the brightest from around the world has become an immediate necessity.
As the President noted, “No workers - no workers are more productive than ours. No country has more successful companies or grants more patents to inventors and entrepreneurs. We're the home to the world's best colleges and universities, where more students come to study than any place on Earth.” Immigrants come to this country with the very dream the President described, to be a part of the great American workforce, working hard and giving their very best to the country. Aman Kapoor, Immigration Voice founder and president stated, “By tying the economic prosperity with innovation, President Obama has successfully merged the prosperity of our economy with fixing employment based immigration and the tremendous talents that is just waiting to be unleashed.”
Immigration Voice is greatly honored to work with the Congress and the Administration in finding solutions to the root problems of the backlogs and help clear a path for talented immigrants to contribute to the cutting edge in American innovation and exceptionalism.
Immigration Voice is a non-profit, national grassroots organization promoting awareness and providing solutions to fix the problems faced by high skilled legal immigrants in the employment based immigration system. Learn more at ImmigrationVoice.org - Home (http://www.immigrationvoice.org)