pappu
10-26 02:05 PM
Please check the following threads-- http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/forum106-non-immigrant-visa/25402-h1-and-h4-stamping-india-travel.html
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/forum6-non-immigrant-visas/22726-air-india-and-direct-airside-transit-visa.html
Please also help everyone by adding useful information on this wiki page ---
http://immigrationvoice.org/wiki/index.php/Transit_visas_to_other_countries
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/forum6-non-immigrant-visas/22726-air-india-and-direct-airside-transit-visa.html
Please also help everyone by adding useful information on this wiki page ---
http://immigrationvoice.org/wiki/index.php/Transit_visas_to_other_countries
wallpaper Nautical Star Tattoo Designs 1

cableching
08-14 08:23 PM
My 485 was approved last week. Current status is Post Decison Activity. I've received Welcome Notice few days back.
It seems like USCIS automatically ported the PD.
My EB3 PD is April 2003 and working for the sponsored company.
I filed another 140 under EB2 through another company and it got approved 3 years back. I never joined in that company. I didn't port my EB3 PD when the EB2 140 was filed.
As a matter of fact, I completely forgot about this EB2 140 and this company.
All of a sudden, last week my 485 was approved with the EB2 PD which is Jan 2006.
I guess USCIS ported EB3-EB2 automatically. Is it normal?. What should I do?.
Please advice.
USCIS is taking a very liberal view in porting the priority dates. They are taking the oldest priority date and the better category in approving the GC. In your case your EB3 priority date and your EB2 I-140.
You don't have to join the company which applied for your EB2 and you never applied for I-485 for this employer.
There are a number of cases like this, just search for the posts my posts, you will find a couple of cases like this in Immigration voice itself.
Don't worry about contacting a lawyer, just update I-9 form with your employer.
Enjoy the freedom.
It seems like USCIS automatically ported the PD.
My EB3 PD is April 2003 and working for the sponsored company.
I filed another 140 under EB2 through another company and it got approved 3 years back. I never joined in that company. I didn't port my EB3 PD when the EB2 140 was filed.
As a matter of fact, I completely forgot about this EB2 140 and this company.
All of a sudden, last week my 485 was approved with the EB2 PD which is Jan 2006.
I guess USCIS ported EB3-EB2 automatically. Is it normal?. What should I do?.
Please advice.
USCIS is taking a very liberal view in porting the priority dates. They are taking the oldest priority date and the better category in approving the GC. In your case your EB3 priority date and your EB2 I-140.
You don't have to join the company which applied for your EB2 and you never applied for I-485 for this employer.
There are a number of cases like this, just search for the posts my posts, you will find a couple of cases like this in Immigration voice itself.
Don't worry about contacting a lawyer, just update I-9 form with your employer.
Enjoy the freedom.
bang
08-19 09:16 AM
Dear Friend
Look at my signature, my case is very similar to yours, (PD Nov 2002). I guess DOL has messed up few cases during that time (Dallas). My labor application was also closed in 2005 due to non response. I had found out by sending an email to the BEC and they had replied with a screen shot.
How did it get resolved - Everything has to be done by your lawyers, they have to send the proof of reply for 45 day letter ( Fedex / ups etc dated back then) only then DOL will reopen you case, once they reopen a desicion will be made very soon. Work with you lawyer OR your company , he / she is the only person who can get you back on track. I guess is your lawyer has messed up for sure, try your company represenative to help you in this matter, because they are the only people who can talk to DOL
Bang
Hi,
My PD is Dec 2002 (on 8th year H-1 extension and just applied to renew H-1 again) and my company recd the 45-day letter in April 06 and responded in time. I checked my case status in July 07 and it displayed case closed. I called my lawyer and basically the response I got was she did not respond in time to a rescruitment instructions report sent by DOL in March 07 and hence the case was closed. My company has been supportive through this process and its only my lawyer whose been horrible.
While part of me wanted to do strangle her, the other part (guessing the sendible part) made me realize I needed to get this resolved.
1. Have any of you been in this situation and had your case reopened and if so, how?
2. Can I change my attorney in this situation and have him/her try to get the case reopened?
Any advice would be much appreciated.
Thanks.
Look at my signature, my case is very similar to yours, (PD Nov 2002). I guess DOL has messed up few cases during that time (Dallas). My labor application was also closed in 2005 due to non response. I had found out by sending an email to the BEC and they had replied with a screen shot.
How did it get resolved - Everything has to be done by your lawyers, they have to send the proof of reply for 45 day letter ( Fedex / ups etc dated back then) only then DOL will reopen you case, once they reopen a desicion will be made very soon. Work with you lawyer OR your company , he / she is the only person who can get you back on track. I guess is your lawyer has messed up for sure, try your company represenative to help you in this matter, because they are the only people who can talk to DOL
Bang
Hi,
My PD is Dec 2002 (on 8th year H-1 extension and just applied to renew H-1 again) and my company recd the 45-day letter in April 06 and responded in time. I checked my case status in July 07 and it displayed case closed. I called my lawyer and basically the response I got was she did not respond in time to a rescruitment instructions report sent by DOL in March 07 and hence the case was closed. My company has been supportive through this process and its only my lawyer whose been horrible.
While part of me wanted to do strangle her, the other part (guessing the sendible part) made me realize I needed to get this resolved.
1. Have any of you been in this situation and had your case reopened and if so, how?
2. Can I change my attorney in this situation and have him/her try to get the case reopened?
Any advice would be much appreciated.
Thanks.
2011 nautical star tattoo designs
WeShallOvercome
11-01 02:16 PM
Couple of questions : I am planning to apply for EAD . I have already filed 485 on July 2 and got receipt no.s .
1. where to file : Here is the catch when filing 485 i am in IL and later moved on to CT. I have updated all addresses etc to CT and everything fine. Since i was in IL for 485 I applied to NSC now i am in CT and here it is VSC for form EAD. So where should i send my application to NSC or VSC?
2. Efile or regular : which is good efile or regular filing. I filing myself and requested attorney's view he said he would prefer normal way as its better and i can see checks cashing and make that a proof of receipt in case of reciept notice lost.
Need ur views.
I think you should file where your I-485 is pending.
I filed my paper-based EAD application last friday and already got receipt number from the cashed check.
The address I used is:
USCIS
Nebraska service center
PO Box: 87765
Lincoln, NE
68501-7765
If you e-File, you'll have to go for another fingerprinting appointment, which I wanted to avoid as the ASC is 30 miles from my place. Wasting half a day just to get receipt a few days sooner didn't make sense to me. I got the receipt number within 3 working days anyway.
1. where to file : Here is the catch when filing 485 i am in IL and later moved on to CT. I have updated all addresses etc to CT and everything fine. Since i was in IL for 485 I applied to NSC now i am in CT and here it is VSC for form EAD. So where should i send my application to NSC or VSC?
2. Efile or regular : which is good efile or regular filing. I filing myself and requested attorney's view he said he would prefer normal way as its better and i can see checks cashing and make that a proof of receipt in case of reciept notice lost.
Need ur views.
I think you should file where your I-485 is pending.
I filed my paper-based EAD application last friday and already got receipt number from the cashed check.
The address I used is:
USCIS
Nebraska service center
PO Box: 87765
Lincoln, NE
68501-7765
If you e-File, you'll have to go for another fingerprinting appointment, which I wanted to avoid as the ASC is 30 miles from my place. Wasting half a day just to get receipt a few days sooner didn't make sense to me. I got the receipt number within 3 working days anyway.
more...
WillIBLucky
05-30 02:44 PM
I agree this crappy bill better not pass and is worse than retrogression. It is screwing everyone at the cost of giving amnesty to illegals. It is such a joke I would have never imagined that they would have the balls to do this, but I guess they are all politicians!!!
It would take 10 years for Illegals to get citizenship under this bill and get voting rights.
But it looks like the exisiting latino group has promised vote to democratic candidate in 2009 for President. And so this bill is so much for illegals. We educated even if become citizen will take a educated decision on who should we vote. So they are screwing us. Politics!
It would take 10 years for Illegals to get citizenship under this bill and get voting rights.
But it looks like the exisiting latino group has promised vote to democratic candidate in 2009 for President. And so this bill is so much for illegals. We educated even if become citizen will take a educated decision on who should we vote. So they are screwing us. Politics!
fcres
08-16 10:28 AM
i called the bank too and they cant read the check neither..i can see a number starting with ent only....where in the checkexactly do we look for the receipt number.
thanks
It should be 3 lines under "For Credit to U.S. Treasury" and just below a line of dashes (-------------------) starting with SRC or LIN and then 07xxxxxxxx
thanks
It should be 3 lines under "For Credit to U.S. Treasury" and just below a line of dashes (-------------------) starting with SRC or LIN and then 07xxxxxxxx
more...
webm
02-04 07:18 PM
Which messenger and can you point the url?
2010 The Gemini symbol tattoo
xgoogle
06-24 08:47 AM
You are saying I can leave the job and still be able to renew her EAD and AP every yr ? Also her I-485 will still be valid ?
more...
werc
03-26 04:31 PM
Could you please link the relevant information.It would be nice to know about it.
thx
If you don't have 1 year gap. otherwise you are subjected to.
thx
If you don't have 1 year gap. otherwise you are subjected to.
hair nautical star tattoo
saji007
05-03 12:53 PM
I had both PERM and I-140 copy. I think I-140 should be enough. Any way check with the lawyer, of the new company before resigning from the current one.
You should get 3 years, in a normal case, depends on the reviewing officer. If not you can apply for H1-Extn based on approved I-140 from prev employer ( Current Employer should not revoke it, I think) . I changed twice after I-140 and both times i got 3 years.
You should get 3 years, in a normal case, depends on the reviewing officer. If not you can apply for H1-Extn based on approved I-140 from prev employer ( Current Employer should not revoke it, I think) . I changed twice after I-140 and both times i got 3 years.
more...
SFSweta
09-22 07:26 PM
I don't get it - where are the rest of the 2468 members?
Can we send out a blast (through Pappu) to everyone on this forum?
Our need will be felt much more strongly is ALL of us participate - right guys? I'm kind of shocked that the number is only 32!!!!
Can we send out a blast (through Pappu) to everyone on this forum?
Our need will be felt much more strongly is ALL of us participate - right guys? I'm kind of shocked that the number is only 32!!!!
hot nautical star tattoo gallery

ananth
10-31 04:51 PM
What I heard of is, OSC (office of the special counsel), Dept of justice will help in this kind of issues related to hiring or wrongful firing. Google for such dept and get help at free of cost.
more...
house Nautical Star Tattoos For
uvatbc
11-07 07:44 AM
i have no particular affinity for either democrats or republicans (and since i cannot vote - dont care much either) - but not everything in this list is bad......
1. almost no other country has an unqualified birth-right on citizenship........so, if americans at some point want this changed - this is well within their rights.......however, constitution amendment process is so complex in this country ( i believe all states have to ratify or something like that) - it is near impossible.
2. balanced budget is not a bad idea - deficit financing ad infinitum does not make much sense
3. most of us dont like tax hikes - so if GOP folks agree with that view - whats wrong with that?
4. Estate Tax is just the Govt's way of destroying individual wealth even after death - repealing it is actually a fairly good idea.
the unfortunate reality is that both parties have some good ideas and some nutty ideas and the pity is we cannot choose what we like best from each - the set of beliefs is a like a package deal - you get the good with the bad.........
1. The 14th amendment is what this country created as a result of the civil war to end slavery. The congress-critters thinking of repealing this amendment either have forgotten their history or are evil in ways people have not understood.
2 and 3. Expectations of a balanced budget is an excellent example of not understanding the consequences of previous policies. Either a. reduce spending or b. increase taxation.
Neither is acceptable, but we still want a balanced budget. When I was young, I learnt these basics of supply and demand by carefully managing my pocket money. I suppose the rich congress kids never had to think like that.
4. I don't really know enough to comment on this
1. almost no other country has an unqualified birth-right on citizenship........so, if americans at some point want this changed - this is well within their rights.......however, constitution amendment process is so complex in this country ( i believe all states have to ratify or something like that) - it is near impossible.
2. balanced budget is not a bad idea - deficit financing ad infinitum does not make much sense
3. most of us dont like tax hikes - so if GOP folks agree with that view - whats wrong with that?
4. Estate Tax is just the Govt's way of destroying individual wealth even after death - repealing it is actually a fairly good idea.
the unfortunate reality is that both parties have some good ideas and some nutty ideas and the pity is we cannot choose what we like best from each - the set of beliefs is a like a package deal - you get the good with the bad.........
1. The 14th amendment is what this country created as a result of the civil war to end slavery. The congress-critters thinking of repealing this amendment either have forgotten their history or are evil in ways people have not understood.
2 and 3. Expectations of a balanced budget is an excellent example of not understanding the consequences of previous policies. Either a. reduce spending or b. increase taxation.
Neither is acceptable, but we still want a balanced budget. When I was young, I learnt these basics of supply and demand by carefully managing my pocket money. I suppose the rich congress kids never had to think like that.
4. I don't really know enough to comment on this
tattoo Shuriken Style Star Tattoo
asphaltcowboy
10-06 08:07 AM
Dessoya gets my vote. Outstanding! :thumb:
nice work everyone :)
nice work everyone :)
more...
pictures tribal nautical star tattoos. Nautical Star Tattoo; Nautical Star Tattoo
here4gc
04-09 02:44 PM
call or check with them...you can ask to be on the phone also..so that you can get any questions answered..
I am sure a lot of cases will happen this way...especially people who have no LUD nothing from past 9 months...
Goodluck!
I am sure a lot of cases will happen this way...especially people who have no LUD nothing from past 9 months...
Goodluck!
dresses Tribal Nautical Star Tattoos
lostinbeta
10-23 12:37 PM
Wow... thats some memory you have there Kit.
Did you ever see the hidden scene with Lucrecia? (you need to have vincent in your party)
Did you ever see the hidden scene with Lucrecia? (you need to have vincent in your party)
more...
makeup Tribal Star Tattoos
ubetman
08-07 08:40 PM
Hi guys,
How to determine to which service center we need to send our application packet? Is it based on the future job location described in the labor certificate or the present physical location of the applicant?
Applying concurrent: 140/485
present physical location(my present address) state comes under : TSC
Future job location state comes under : NSC
Confused...
Thanks in advance
How to determine to which service center we need to send our application packet? Is it based on the future job location described in the labor certificate or the present physical location of the applicant?
Applying concurrent: 140/485
present physical location(my present address) state comes under : TSC
Future job location state comes under : NSC
Confused...
Thanks in advance
girlfriend Tribal Nautical Star Posters
samcam
05-19 11:28 AM
Senate discussing High skilled immigration... log on to the live commentary thread to know more...
hairstyles Tattoo Tribal Stars
arindamb
03-17 01:02 PM
pardon me for the confusion. When I meant online notification I meant the USCIS case status service page at https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/jsps/index.jsp
Puncher
May 20th, 2005, 10:53 AM
It looks like the picture is quite severely overexposed. Since you have a bright moon on a black background, depending on the relative sizes of the moon and background, the exact focusing point and how the metering works you'll easily end up with an overexposed moon (due to the dark background).
As an alternative , spotmeter the moon to figure out the exposure and/or use the histogram.
As an alternative , spotmeter the moon to figure out the exposure and/or use the histogram.
ksita48
09-03 11:02 PM
My H1 has expired on 31st August, 2009. My disgraced company applied for extention in the month of May 2009 in regular Processing. Still waiting for Approval and have Receipt Notice only from Vermount center.:confused::mad::(:(:eek::eek: