rb_248
12-19 08:09 AM
History channel premiered a program "Naturalized" yesterday (12/18). They covered people from so man y different walks of life facing so many different problems to get GC and citizenship. But in the 90 minute program there was no coverage on how our community is struggling and no mention about the plight of the employment based category.
Makes me wonder if there is enough awareness about our cause.
Makes me wonder if there is enough awareness about our cause.
wallpaper Funny wallpapers
perm2gc
06-20 12:09 AM
I am a physician MD currently doing IM residency on H1B. i have a job to start from oct 2007. since PDS for india are now current, i would like to know if my employer can file PERM for a prospective employee now in june. my univerdity lawyer is not clear or rather not willing to file.
thanks for your opinions
Reply With Quote
he can file but if you are thinking the dates will current until your perm LC is approved may be wrong.
thanks for your opinions
Reply With Quote
he can file but if you are thinking the dates will current until your perm LC is approved may be wrong.
CADude
12-17 07:22 PM
It's true.. CA n NY were worst... Anyway PERM removed this state to state business of Labor for new applicants. But ideally any process should not have luck part including USCIS?
So waits continue till I am LUCKY.....
Dates were current till 2005. They were again current in between.
So it has been a game of luck. Many people got GCs and may even have citizenship by now. Until 2005 your luck depended on the state your labor was filed from.
So waits continue till I am LUCKY.....
Dates were current till 2005. They were again current in between.
So it has been a game of luck. Many people got GCs and may even have citizenship by now. Until 2005 your luck depended on the state your labor was filed from.
2011 free-wallpaper-free-wallpapers

Prasad_FL
08-02 11:33 PM
Chennai consulate would take 1 or 2 days for processing. You can send an email to them or talk to VFS and request if they can re-schedule it for earlier date.
Wen you do not have much time, you should not take any chance. Try to reschedule it in Delhi or Bombay.
Chennai consulate took 2 days in 2005.
Delhi consulate took 2 days in 2006.
Wen you do not have much time, you should not take any chance. Try to reschedule it in Delhi or Bombay.
Chennai consulate took 2 days in 2005.
Delhi consulate took 2 days in 2006.
more...
yabayaba
08-18 09:34 PM
My Wife got RFE on EAD, asking her to schedule an appointment for biometrics. There is no scuch thing that we could sehedule biometrics. We took an infopass appointment, USCIS officer she understood the issue and aimmediately gave an apponitment for biometrics.
Inconsistent RFE are issued by USICS these days. Take infopass appointment, go to the field office with all the documents and hope they would help you.
Inconsistent RFE are issued by USICS these days. Take infopass appointment, go to the field office with all the documents and hope they would help you.

sledge_hammer
06-25 11:07 AM
Please take the above poll.
In my case, company is paying for me alone. I have to pay attorney fee and filing fee for my wife.
In my case, company is paying for me alone. I have to pay attorney fee and filing fee for my wife.
more...
Devils_Advocate
03-22 02:40 AM
Rest in Peace
2010 Funny wallpapers
TheOmbudsman
09-01 03:17 PM
Ah, so Berkeleybee is she. Oh, that makes sense, that's why she is a bee.
That was a hard working moderator who seems to have disappeared off of the face of the earth in early June 2006. I don't think she was abducted by aliens, because she is one.
I wanted to start this thread in members only, but it wouldn't let me.
Thanks.
That was a hard working moderator who seems to have disappeared off of the face of the earth in early June 2006. I don't think she was abducted by aliens, because she is one.
I wanted to start this thread in members only, but it wouldn't let me.
Thanks.
more...
roseball
07-28 03:10 PM
We are planning to go to India in the last week of September. My current AP expires by Oct 10. Hence applying for a new one. How long are AP approvals taking now a days at TSC.
Thanks in advance
-Krishna
I e-filed my AP renewal on May 25th, mailed the supporting docs the next day. TSC approved my AP on June 19th and I received the AP in mail on June 21st.
Thanks in advance
-Krishna
I e-filed my AP renewal on May 25th, mailed the supporting docs the next day. TSC approved my AP on June 19th and I received the AP in mail on June 21st.
hair Download Funny Wallpapers For

logiclife
06-20 02:13 PM
Please admin I need help here. I am leaving my best job and going back to join worst desi employer just to file for 485. But I am scared to death what if he denies to file my 485? what are the documents needed if he denies?
Otherwise I will be from nowhere .
Like I said, please contact a good lawyer for best possible course of action. You will need 140 approval photocopy at the minimum. If you have that, then its possible to file 485 behind employer's back BUT PLEASE CONSULT A LAWYER as there may be pitfalls that apply to your case and you need to know about them.
Otherwise I will be from nowhere .
Like I said, please contact a good lawyer for best possible course of action. You will need 140 approval photocopy at the minimum. If you have that, then its possible to file 485 behind employer's back BUT PLEASE CONSULT A LAWYER as there may be pitfalls that apply to your case and you need to know about them.
more...

sri@180
02-08 11:27 PM
I went to usa on h4 one yr back.h1 is approved on nov2007.Before approval i faced one query because my employer assaign she is going to work on particular location,he mentioned city of USA also.So they raised query why only that place.My employer replyed that query and after few months i received I-797B form in the place of I-797A approval notice.That says i am not applied h1 from USA.In that time we mentioned, we are applied from USA.In that situation i have to go for stamping .But I have other option,we amended that h1 I-797B.We did premium process.With in one month i got h1 approval notice in nov2007.
I am the first employee to my employer.Is there any querys raised on this.I have one month paystub.My employer going to send tax returns of 1 yr,wages,project details,client letter.Do i need other than these documents from my employer.pls tell me.
Now i am in india.I have to go Embassy for stamping.Which location shall i go for stamping in India.
Will embassy people check indian experience also.Because in indian company i have few problems with documents.If that experience will not match with the my h1 ,i mean what i submit in the process of h1.Is any queries raised.
Now i am in india.I have to go Embassy for stamping.If i face any queries in my h1 stamping,can i go USA in that time period to USA by h4.OR Did I have to stamp h4 also because my husband changed other company.My h4 is going to expire within 5 months.
In many forums i requested for replys.No result,I received only 1 reply.Pls help me.Thanks for your patience by reading this long mail.
Need Advice pls.
I am the first employee to my employer.Is there any querys raised on this.I have one month paystub.My employer going to send tax returns of 1 yr,wages,project details,client letter.Do i need other than these documents from my employer.pls tell me.
Now i am in india.I have to go Embassy for stamping.Which location shall i go for stamping in India.
Will embassy people check indian experience also.Because in indian company i have few problems with documents.If that experience will not match with the my h1 ,i mean what i submit in the process of h1.Is any queries raised.
Now i am in india.I have to go Embassy for stamping.If i face any queries in my h1 stamping,can i go USA in that time period to USA by h4.OR Did I have to stamp h4 also because my husband changed other company.My h4 is going to expire within 5 months.
In many forums i requested for replys.No result,I received only 1 reply.Pls help me.Thanks for your patience by reading this long mail.
Need Advice pls.
hot Funny Desktop Wallpapers
coopheal
01-01 01:46 PM
dude couple reasons listed above, other reasons from the various posts on this topic.
1) UCIS not applying law AC21 in 2006. This law allowed more than 7% visa to over subscribed countries.
2) Too many labors comming from back log center. Thus UCIS guess latter in the year their will be more demand of EB2s.
3) Lot of people have switched to EB2 from EB3
4) The formal retrogression phenomenon started around 2003.
Things which can fix this situation are:
1) Law by US govt to add more visas this year.
2) US govt force UCIS to apply AC21 and let Indians and Chinnesse use additional visas rightaway.
1) UCIS not applying law AC21 in 2006. This law allowed more than 7% visa to over subscribed countries.
2) Too many labors comming from back log center. Thus UCIS guess latter in the year their will be more demand of EB2s.
3) Lot of people have switched to EB2 from EB3
4) The formal retrogression phenomenon started around 2003.
Things which can fix this situation are:
1) Law by US govt to add more visas this year.
2) US govt force UCIS to apply AC21 and let Indians and Chinnesse use additional visas rightaway.
more...
house Fun Wallpapers: The Linux
rb_248
12-19 08:09 AM
History channel premiered a program "Naturalized" yesterday (12/18). They covered people from so man y different walks of life facing so many different problems to get GC and citizenship. But in the 90 minute program there was no coverage on how our community is struggling and no mention about the plight of the employment based category.
Makes me wonder if there is enough awareness about our cause.
Makes me wonder if there is enough awareness about our cause.
tattoo funny desktop wallpapers.
Raj_2009
08-18 11:38 PM
Hi ,
Thanks for your kind advice. I tried to take Infopass now. Shockingly, no appointment is available for August and September. Is there any way that we can get emergency Infopass at Local office?
Thanks,
Raj
Thanks for your kind advice. I tried to take Infopass now. Shockingly, no appointment is available for August and September. Is there any way that we can get emergency Infopass at Local office?
Thanks,
Raj
more...
pictures Computer wallpapers cover all
seahawks
10-31 07:36 PM
We are meeting tonight, looking forward to seeing all dedicated and active state chapter members..!
dresses this desktop background

GCA
05-18 06:04 PM
Since the queue for EB3 India is very long, and if many EB3 India people change over to EB2, that will slow down EB2 India and this is what the May 2011 Visa Bulletin also says.
But shouldnt this make EB3 India go faster?
Then why do we see slow movement in EB3 India?
EB3 is currently in mid 2002. All EB3 filers till 2003 and may be early 2004 have waited enough and don't want to port at this time. till mid 2003, most of them received the GC during 2007 From my perspective, I don't even care if it ever comes. Couple of more years on EAD and I am set to go back. Having said that, I will still take the gc anytime it comes and if comes:). Just not after it.
EB3 to EB2 porting is more done by filers from 2004 thru' 2007 and for a good reason too. ( they will not get in a decade if they stay in EB3 unless recapture or other bills goes thru').
So to answer the question, porting will not easy the traffic until the date moves to end of 2003, then you can see some improvement as some of the original EB3's have made a smart choice and probably weree citizens by then.
But shouldnt this make EB3 India go faster?
Then why do we see slow movement in EB3 India?
EB3 is currently in mid 2002. All EB3 filers till 2003 and may be early 2004 have waited enough and don't want to port at this time. till mid 2003, most of them received the GC during 2007 From my perspective, I don't even care if it ever comes. Couple of more years on EAD and I am set to go back. Having said that, I will still take the gc anytime it comes and if comes:). Just not after it.
EB3 to EB2 porting is more done by filers from 2004 thru' 2007 and for a good reason too. ( they will not get in a decade if they stay in EB3 unless recapture or other bills goes thru').
So to answer the question, porting will not easy the traffic until the date moves to end of 2003, then you can see some improvement as some of the original EB3's have made a smart choice and probably weree citizens by then.
more...
makeup Funny Desktop Wallpapers
kvrr
03-20 04:59 PM
Here is the link from USCIS website:
http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.5af9bb95919f35e66f614176543f6d1a/?vgnextoid=34dd9b5d82420210VgnVCM1000004718190aRCR D&vgnextchannel=e7d696cfcd6ff110VgnVCM1000004718190a RCRD
http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.5af9bb95919f35e66f614176543f6d1a/?vgnextoid=34dd9b5d82420210VgnVCM1000004718190aRCR D&vgnextchannel=e7d696cfcd6ff110VgnVCM1000004718190a RCRD
girlfriend funny desktop wallpapers. free
frostrated
08-18 12:56 PM
Well if it is clearly mentioned in the offer letter that Employer will cover the GC cost, then isnt the employer supposed to pay for it irrespective of when the labor was filed. It was filed in 2006.
Btw, i am on AOS if that is what was meant from my legal status..
Thanks for all the responses to my thread so far..
The employer can change the contents of the offer, as long as it does not affect the job functions. GC is just a by-product of the job offer. Since you no longer work for the employer, you do not have any basis for recouping the costs. If you are in AOS status, it requires that there by an underlying immigrant petition by an employer. In your case, the employer on your petition no longer employs you, and therefore, if you go by the book, you are not in legal status. Rather than try to get money from your old employer, I'd suggest that you look for an employer who will take over your GC process. If you keep pestering your prior employer, they can revoke your I-140, which then invalidates your EAD and your I-485 application. So tread with care.
Btw, i am on AOS if that is what was meant from my legal status..
Thanks for all the responses to my thread so far..
The employer can change the contents of the offer, as long as it does not affect the job functions. GC is just a by-product of the job offer. Since you no longer work for the employer, you do not have any basis for recouping the costs. If you are in AOS status, it requires that there by an underlying immigrant petition by an employer. In your case, the employer on your petition no longer employs you, and therefore, if you go by the book, you are not in legal status. Rather than try to get money from your old employer, I'd suggest that you look for an employer who will take over your GC process. If you keep pestering your prior employer, they can revoke your I-140, which then invalidates your EAD and your I-485 application. So tread with care.
hairstyles Funny Desktop Wallpapers i
like_watching_paint_dry
03-05 09:26 AM
My I140 is approved, 180 days complete and looking to change jobs in May/June.
I have another 2 months with the present client. I want to Use AC21 but not inform USCIS. Does filing G28 and changing lawyer trigger a notice to my present company lawyer?
It takes USCIS a little time to update your case with the new G-28. So make sure you file your new G-28 (or removal of existing G-28) at-least a couple of months ahead of your determined job change date. You don't want your current employer to be in any position to influence your I-485 processing once he finds out that you are leaving.
I have another 2 months with the present client. I want to Use AC21 but not inform USCIS. Does filing G28 and changing lawyer trigger a notice to my present company lawyer?
It takes USCIS a little time to update your case with the new G-28. So make sure you file your new G-28 (or removal of existing G-28) at-least a couple of months ahead of your determined job change date. You don't want your current employer to be in any position to influence your I-485 processing once he finds out that you are leaving.
nlssubbu
04-11 05:27 PM
I am from Oregon, glad to be of help. Sent an email.
Please send me a PM if you want one more from Oregon.
Thanks
Please send me a PM if you want one more from Oregon.
Thanks
vgayalu
07-28 04:40 PM
Test Message