paskal
08-14 04:10 PM
never though i could get so much experience with neurosis (mine and everyone else's) in a such a short time...guess i should thank USCIS- and apply for EB1 as a international expert :D:p
wallpaper an amortization schedule.
joshi_tushar
03-02 07:54 PM
I HAD SAME SITUATION FEW DAYS A GO, MY ATTORNEY TOLD ME THAT I NEED TO GO OUT OF COUNTRY ATLEAST FOR WEEK OR NEED TO FILE FOR H1B EXT.
I CHOSE TO FILE FOR EXT AS MY H1 WAS EXPERING AS WELL.
BUT FOR HER SHE MUST GO OUT BEFORE HER I-94 EXPIRES
i AM NO ATTORNEY PLEASE CONFIRM WITH 1.
I CHOSE TO FILE FOR EXT AS MY H1 WAS EXPERING AS WELL.
BUT FOR HER SHE MUST GO OUT BEFORE HER I-94 EXPIRES
i AM NO ATTORNEY PLEASE CONFIRM WITH 1.
lalithkx
08-19 11:54 AM
Per Murthy EAD will be ganted only for one year if I-140 has not yet approved.
An important point made in the clarification is that, regardless of an unavailable priority date, the EAD will only be granted for one year if the I-140 petition has not yet been approved.
Yes, My I-140 is still pending but both me and my wife got 2 year EAD.
I think they changed their policy at their convenience.
An important point made in the clarification is that, regardless of an unavailable priority date, the EAD will only be granted for one year if the I-140 petition has not yet been approved.
Yes, My I-140 is still pending but both me and my wife got 2 year EAD.
I think they changed their policy at their convenience.
2011 mortgage amortization tables
ivdude
01-28 05:03 PM
Kanwar Chadha --> founder of SiRF
more...
ghost
02-04 08:52 AM
Yeah, H-1B is a dual-intent visa where you are allowed to apply for permanent residency besides temporarily working in US...so, unless there are any specific Malaysian Immigration restrictions, your US Consulate in KL should not be asking you for any proof of air ticket purchase.
Having said that, this list of additional supporting documents that they might ask is not standard across various consulates. So, it is better for you to directly get a list of "additional supporting documents" that they have on radar either through the consulate or any of your Malaysian friends/network.
Since it is a H-1B extension, at the bare minimum, you should carry the certified copy of I-129 by your immigration attorney, most recent employment verification letter signed by your supervisor, most recent pay statements, W2s and bank statements. This is in addition to your I-797 original, original educational degree certificates, a copy of your resume and the completed DS-156, DS-157 forms.
Good Luck!
Having said that, this list of additional supporting documents that they might ask is not standard across various consulates. So, it is better for you to directly get a list of "additional supporting documents" that they have on radar either through the consulate or any of your Malaysian friends/network.
Since it is a H-1B extension, at the bare minimum, you should carry the certified copy of I-129 by your immigration attorney, most recent employment verification letter signed by your supervisor, most recent pay statements, W2s and bank statements. This is in addition to your I-797 original, original educational degree certificates, a copy of your resume and the completed DS-156, DS-157 forms.
Good Luck!
smuggymba
08-11 11:56 AM
My wife got hers from:
Josef Silny & Associates | Foreign Credential Evaluations (http://www.jsilny.com/html/foreign.htm)
The school actually asked to use them.
Josef Silny & Associates | Foreign Credential Evaluations (http://www.jsilny.com/html/foreign.htm)
The school actually asked to use them.
more...
rolrblade
09-10 10:03 AM
All: In my view what has happened here is usually referred to as "amnesty" In the plea deal, the USCIS and DOS will not be subject to investigation and the community receives its July Bulletin. Although not fair, it is exactly what it is..... a PLEA deal.
2010 mortgage amortization tables
Jimi_Hendrix
11-28 10:21 AM
Just because you get more visa numbers does not guarantee gc. USCIS efficiency is going down the drain.
more...
geogeo
11-20 08:52 PM
my lawyer just wrote me they filed EB2 for me and told me this means my case will be audited because 'job requirements are not normal' according to DOL :(
That is, my employer is asking for a master's degree for the position and that they should not be asking for master's, but I was assured it would not be difficult to justify that the position requires master's. And this stupid process will take about 2 years on average. I want to screem
That is, my employer is asking for a master's degree for the position and that they should not be asking for master's, but I was assured it would not be difficult to justify that the position requires master's. And this stupid process will take about 2 years on average. I want to screem
hair mortgage amortization tables
wandmaker
08-03 11:04 AM
How often is finger printing required/asked for during the 485 process.
Thanks
485 is pending and 15 months has passed since the last FP, you will receive a new FP notice. If you efile your EAD, you will receive a FP notice to get a FP & picture, which is different from 485 FP.
Thanks
485 is pending and 15 months has passed since the last FP, you will receive a new FP notice. If you efile your EAD, you will receive a FP notice to get a FP & picture, which is different from 485 FP.
more...
sk.aggarwal
02-16 08:29 AM
Thank you very much for your reply.
hot The amortization table should
lotta
07-18 03:01 PM
Hello guys,
I am not planning to change my job. So, would my I-140 have an expiration date?
Do you have any other suggestions? Thank you!
I-140's do not have an expiration date.
I am not planning to change my job. So, would my I-140 have an expiration date?
Do you have any other suggestions? Thank you!
I-140's do not have an expiration date.
more...
house Mortgage amortization

arihant
06-01 11:13 PM
Guys I had started this thread for people who have already filed for I485 and are waiting for a visa number. I am surprised at how this thread has been altered with a poll and the kind of posts people are making.
purplehazea,
I started the other thread with the poll. I do not know how the two threads morphed together:confused:
purplehazea,
I started the other thread with the poll. I do not know how the two threads morphed together:confused:
tattoo amortization table excel.
njdude26
04-08 05:08 PM
Then what do you do if you dont have a candian permit ??
Valid I 94 is good enough at port of entry (even if your visa in your pp is expired)... as long as
1. your stay in canada is not more than 30 days
2. you did not appear for the visa interview (@US consulate) in canada.
3. You are not from a terrorist sponsored contries such as Iran, N. Korea etc.
This is called as "Automatica visa Revalidation" rule.
In other words if your visa is rejected @ the consulate and if your visa in passport is expired, you CANNOT come back to USA (using 30 day "automatica visa revalidation" rule).
--HumHongeKamiyab
Valid I 94 is good enough at port of entry (even if your visa in your pp is expired)... as long as
1. your stay in canada is not more than 30 days
2. you did not appear for the visa interview (@US consulate) in canada.
3. You are not from a terrorist sponsored contries such as Iran, N. Korea etc.
This is called as "Automatica visa Revalidation" rule.
In other words if your visa is rejected @ the consulate and if your visa in passport is expired, you CANNOT come back to USA (using 30 day "automatica visa revalidation" rule).
--HumHongeKamiyab
more...
pictures mortgage amortization tables
abhijitp
08-02 04:42 PM
EB-1s for Indians and Chinese are also expected to be current. For EB-2, India is expected to have a cut off date of January 8, 2003 and for China the cut off date will be April 22, 2005.
For EB-3, according to Jan, the worldwide cut off date will be August 1, 2002, India will be May 8, 2001 and China will be April 22, 2005.
Jan also reports that 18,000 EB-3 for Indians have been processed in this fiscal year with 8,000 of those cases approved in June and 7,000 in July. By the way, the annual EB-3 limit for Indians is 2,800 so go figure.
Also, approximately 40,000 cases were received at the Texas Service Center on July 2nd and 35,000 were received in Nebraska.
One final amazing fact that Jan has learned - USCIS requested 66,600 (666!) visa numbers from the beginning of the fiscal year through the end of May and 66,800 numbers in June and July.
Why is this good news? Jan 8, 2003 and May 8, 2001 are not good news to me at least.
For EB-3, according to Jan, the worldwide cut off date will be August 1, 2002, India will be May 8, 2001 and China will be April 22, 2005.
Jan also reports that 18,000 EB-3 for Indians have been processed in this fiscal year with 8,000 of those cases approved in June and 7,000 in July. By the way, the annual EB-3 limit for Indians is 2,800 so go figure.
Also, approximately 40,000 cases were received at the Texas Service Center on July 2nd and 35,000 were received in Nebraska.
One final amazing fact that Jan has learned - USCIS requested 66,600 (666!) visa numbers from the beginning of the fiscal year through the end of May and 66,800 numbers in June and July.
Why is this good news? Jan 8, 2003 and May 8, 2001 are not good news to me at least.
dresses mortgage amortization table.
vamsi_poondla
03-22 09:47 PM
Thank you for your replies. I will try and see.
more...
makeup Excel Amortization Table
imh1b
05-19 09:37 AM
Good to find Immigration Voice name in this article.
girlfriend amortization tables excel.
vempati
09-12 05:53 PM
Submitted on July 2 nd received by R. Mickels and case transfer to TSC.
EB 2 PD Nov 2005
I140 Approved May 2006
EAD : Cards mailed on Sept 5th and Approved on Sept 10th
FP Sept 24th
EB 2 PD Nov 2005
I140 Approved May 2006
EAD : Cards mailed on Sept 5th and Approved on Sept 10th
FP Sept 24th
hairstyles amortization table excel
sledge_hammer
06-29 03:58 PM
^^^^
niklshah
02-03 05:26 PM
Hey guys, can anyone help? I�ve been disconnected from the site for a while due to personal reasons. Does anyone know approximately the following?
1- Approximate PERM processing times (from filing time) for EB2
2- Approximate I-485 and I-140 processing times from filing date for EB2
3- Approximate length of the entire process (from filing PERM to getting I-485 approved) for EB2
4- Are I-140 and I-485 still being filed concurrently?
I know there are trackers, but I find them all confusing!
Sorry for the many questions. This would help me a lot! Thanks in advice for any input guys!
(or send me a private message if easier, thanks!)
Hey jamie,
if any one knew this answers they will become immigration consultant trust me and will make big bucks.... USCIS has miraculous ways to function any thing can happen any time.......
1- Approximate PERM processing times (from filing time) for EB2
2- Approximate I-485 and I-140 processing times from filing date for EB2
3- Approximate length of the entire process (from filing PERM to getting I-485 approved) for EB2
4- Are I-140 and I-485 still being filed concurrently?
I know there are trackers, but I find them all confusing!
Sorry for the many questions. This would help me a lot! Thanks in advice for any input guys!
(or send me a private message if easier, thanks!)
Hey jamie,
if any one knew this answers they will become immigration consultant trust me and will make big bucks.... USCIS has miraculous ways to function any thing can happen any time.......
pointlesswait
09-17 10:19 AM
The answer to ur fulltime on H1 is NO...even a leave of absense wont help..as you are not a citizen..and every non citizen has to be on F1 if in FT program.....
Will you still get paid when u are a full time student..if no..then ur employment visa is invalid without paystubs...dont u agreee..;-)
if you want to be on H1..u are better off pursuing a PT program!..if ur GC comes thru..switch to FT...
been there...done that!
Hi All,
I am on H1 (beginning of my second 3 yr term on H1), EB2labor pending ( two US MS degrees in engineering) & I would like to apply for a full time MBA to NYU .
I would like to know if this is possible while being on H1. I know i can apply for a part time program.. but I would like to pursue a full time MBA or would I have to convert to a F1 ?..
How about pursuing a full time MBA with EAD ( 485 PENDING)
I would like to plan for a future scenario, as I would definitely want to pursue a MBA. Can you guys shed some light on this topic ?
Will you still get paid when u are a full time student..if no..then ur employment visa is invalid without paystubs...dont u agreee..;-)
if you want to be on H1..u are better off pursuing a PT program!..if ur GC comes thru..switch to FT...
been there...done that!
Hi All,
I am on H1 (beginning of my second 3 yr term on H1), EB2labor pending ( two US MS degrees in engineering) & I would like to apply for a full time MBA to NYU .
I would like to know if this is possible while being on H1. I know i can apply for a part time program.. but I would like to pursue a full time MBA or would I have to convert to a F1 ?..
How about pursuing a full time MBA with EAD ( 485 PENDING)
I would like to plan for a future scenario, as I would definitely want to pursue a MBA. Can you guys shed some light on this topic ?