India76
09-17 01:39 PM
I am going fromamerican airlines that goes directly from chicago to Delhi and coming back same way.
wallpaper rolled pin up hairstyles.
immigrationSantosh
02-07 03:29 PM
Could you please advise how do I get the lawyer for this ? Do you know any in specific?
gemini23
07-31 04:44 PM
dont worry thats normal. when i was in florida, i always got a temp licence valid for 4 weeks. and then the actual renewed licence arrived within 3 weeks in mail .
:)
:)
2011 The Great NZ Pinup Blog
eastindia
04-26 02:14 PM
Why did we all come to USA?
Did any of you knew the Green card problems when you came?
Did you know the problems when you applied for greencard many years ago?
When was the first time you found out there was a ling wait period and so many problems?
Did any of you knew the Green card problems when you came?
Did you know the problems when you applied for greencard many years ago?
When was the first time you found out there was a ling wait period and so many problems?
more...

rajuram
01-10 02:04 AM
When will USCIS process my 485 case? - this sounds familiar, I have asking this question for the last seven years, are we not all asking this......
smartboy75
10-01 06:35 PM
If you did ask for a fee waiver could you check that you entered the right receipt number? This could be someone else's case as I don't think you would qualify for a fee waiver.
My cheques got encashed last week ...I have the receipt numbers from the back of the chq...have not yet received the physical receipt notices yet...
My cheques got encashed last week ...I have the receipt numbers from the back of the chq...have not yet received the physical receipt notices yet...
more...

stylepoet
10-29 02:31 PM
Thanks for your input, Manderson. My family has been here for four years. We have two sons in England, one of whom is going through the E2 application process, and two daughters, one at University and one in high school. We would all like to stay permanently, but in order to raise the money for EB5, we would have to sell our business and that would put us in breach of our visa conditions.
The half-centrury old E2 laws need to be updated to reflect the valuable economic input of investors. It is unrealistic to expect people to come here, settle their families and run successful businesses for a few years and then go home. Most decide they would like to stay but have no path to GC.
We can't just leave the country and start again because of our daughters' education. Feels like catch 22, but I believe reform is the way forward.
The half-centrury old E2 laws need to be updated to reflect the valuable economic input of investors. It is unrealistic to expect people to come here, settle their families and run successful businesses for a few years and then go home. Most decide they would like to stay but have no path to GC.
We can't just leave the country and start again because of our daughters' education. Feels like catch 22, but I believe reform is the way forward.
2010 2011 50s pin up hairstyles for
eilsoe
10-16 09:50 AM
TIFA!!!!
more...

sapota
10-18 05:53 PM
What�s the logic behind USCIS receiving 500,000 Naturalization Applications in July and August 2007? How do the VISA numbers being current relate to Naturalization?!?!?!?!
This due to increased fee coming to effect after July.
This due to increased fee coming to effect after July.
hair 50s-Pin-up-Hair-Styles

vvpandya
05-21 01:48 PM
Immigrating to Canada: Skilled workers and professionals (http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/index.asp)
more...
FrankZulu
08-13 11:47 PM
Nothing yet. Once 2nd July is done it should be one or two business days.
hot tattoo 50s pin up hairstyles.
ItIsNotFunny
09-23 11:25 AM
http://judiciary.house.gov/hearings/calendar.html
more...
house hair hairstyles 1950s Pin-Up
kaisersose
07-28 09:52 AM
I came to USA on L1A through company A in February,2008 and working on L1 A till date.My I-94 is valid till feb,2011.
I filed H1B through company B in April,2007 in India and got approved petition in August,2007. That approved petiton is with my company B in USA.I have not gone for H1 B stamping.
Now I want to switch to H1 B in USA.I was told by my friends that,I can work on H1 B with my approved H1 petition.and I need not to go for H1B stamping.
I need to get visa stamped only if I goto India and to come back USA.
Can I work directly on my H1B petition with out stamping visa?
Incase, stamping is required, Shall I go to canada/Mexico for H1 B visa stamping.
Can I come back to USA with my L1 visa from canada/Mexico incase H1 b visa not issued? or shall I need to go back to India from Canada/mexico it self?
It depends on the type of H-1 approval you have.
1. If it was applied as COS, then it will have an I-94 attached to it. This means on Oct 01, your status will change from L to H and you can no longer work for your L employer.
2. If it was approved as "visa to be issued abroad", then it is not valid until you get a H visa stamped at some Consulate.
I filed H1B through company B in April,2007 in India and got approved petition in August,2007. That approved petiton is with my company B in USA.I have not gone for H1 B stamping.
Now I want to switch to H1 B in USA.I was told by my friends that,I can work on H1 B with my approved H1 petition.and I need not to go for H1B stamping.
I need to get visa stamped only if I goto India and to come back USA.
Can I work directly on my H1B petition with out stamping visa?
Incase, stamping is required, Shall I go to canada/Mexico for H1 B visa stamping.
Can I come back to USA with my L1 visa from canada/Mexico incase H1 b visa not issued? or shall I need to go back to India from Canada/mexico it self?
It depends on the type of H-1 approval you have.
1. If it was applied as COS, then it will have an I-94 attached to it. This means on Oct 01, your status will change from L to H and you can no longer work for your L employer.
2. If it was approved as "visa to be issued abroad", then it is not valid until you get a H visa stamped at some Consulate.
tattoo dresses 50s pin up hairstyles.
dealsnet
02-24 08:57 AM
Easy way is let her go to India and stamp H-4 based on your approved H1 ASAP.
All other process takes time. This will take less than 2 weeks.
My wife didnot apply for green card yet. I have EAD and AP. Since dates are not current my wife couldnt apply for GC
All other process takes time. This will take less than 2 weeks.
My wife didnot apply for green card yet. I have EAD and AP. Since dates are not current my wife couldnt apply for GC
more...
pictures short pin up hairstyles. pin
madan
01-11 11:05 AM
Thank You...
If my new wife arrives to US on H4 , can i start using EAD? Is this possible for me to be on EAD and my Wife on H4? Please advise.
If my new wife arrives to US on H4 , can i start using EAD? Is this possible for me to be on EAD and my Wife on H4? Please advise.
dresses Re: 50#39;s
bank_king2003
09-13 03:27 PM
You can break height of injustice from USCIS by filling this. (WOM)
learn more about it online.
i have seen personaly a person filling this and IO calling him in the office approving it and apolgising for delaying.
you can hear other success stories online about WOM. sometimes court ordered USCIS to pay back all legal fees to the filer.
you need two things for this.
Balls + Money
regarding class action lawsuit, i am not sure if it could be filed or not against USCIS
learn more about it online.
i have seen personaly a person filling this and IO calling him in the office approving it and apolgising for delaying.
you can hear other success stories online about WOM. sometimes court ordered USCIS to pay back all legal fees to the filer.
you need two things for this.
Balls + Money
regarding class action lawsuit, i am not sure if it could be filed or not against USCIS
more...
makeup hair 50s pin up hairstyles for

dkupadhyay
11-23 12:59 PM
Hi,
I am from India. My previous attorney paper filed my I-140 in Nov. 2006. My new attorney filed I-485 in July 2007. My new attorney has received only the copy of I-140 application and receipt from the previous attorney.
In late 2008, with the help of a congressman, my new attorney was able to figure out that USCIS has lost my original I-140 application (filed at Nebraska center) and USCIS has issued the same I-140 receipt no. to somebody else. Then USCIS auto-created a new I-140 and gave me SRC receipt no. with filing date as Jan 2008 and as electronically filed by my previous attorney.
The new I-140 (SRC one) got approved in March 2009.
Got RFE in August 2009 for my I-485 application asking for the approval notice of my original I-140. My new attorney responded with all the history and the new I-140 approval notice.
Now I have received NOID for my I-485 threatening that if I don't submit the original receipt for the original I-140 then USCIS will deny my application. The USCIS is saying that auto-created I-140 has been filed more than 6 months later than filing I-485 case and can't be the base for filing I-485.
The previous attorney has not provided the original receipt of the original I-140 application and is not reachable via any means (doesn't respond to e-mail or phone calls. Office remains locked whenever I tried to visit him). So getting the original receipt from him is almost impossible. USCIS is not happy with the copy of the receipt.
Right now I don't have any proof (other than copy of the receipt of the original I-140 filing) to support that my I-140 was filed before I-485 filing.
What should I do in this case? Any suggestion will be appreciated.
I am from India. My previous attorney paper filed my I-140 in Nov. 2006. My new attorney filed I-485 in July 2007. My new attorney has received only the copy of I-140 application and receipt from the previous attorney.
In late 2008, with the help of a congressman, my new attorney was able to figure out that USCIS has lost my original I-140 application (filed at Nebraska center) and USCIS has issued the same I-140 receipt no. to somebody else. Then USCIS auto-created a new I-140 and gave me SRC receipt no. with filing date as Jan 2008 and as electronically filed by my previous attorney.
The new I-140 (SRC one) got approved in March 2009.
Got RFE in August 2009 for my I-485 application asking for the approval notice of my original I-140. My new attorney responded with all the history and the new I-140 approval notice.
Now I have received NOID for my I-485 threatening that if I don't submit the original receipt for the original I-140 then USCIS will deny my application. The USCIS is saying that auto-created I-140 has been filed more than 6 months later than filing I-485 case and can't be the base for filing I-485.
The previous attorney has not provided the original receipt of the original I-140 application and is not reachable via any means (doesn't respond to e-mail or phone calls. Office remains locked whenever I tried to visit him). So getting the original receipt from him is almost impossible. USCIS is not happy with the copy of the receipt.
Right now I don't have any proof (other than copy of the receipt of the original I-140 filing) to support that my I-140 was filed before I-485 filing.
What should I do in this case? Any suggestion will be appreciated.
girlfriend Most women in the 50s had

needhelp!
11-09 11:14 AM
I guess poll closes after 15 days (?)
Thanks to all those who are helping out in different ways.
Thanks to all those who are helping out in different ways.
hairstyles 50s pin up hairstyles. 50#39
praveen_mr
12-21 03:46 PM
Just fly Continental or Delta from NY to Mumbai (this is non stop)
maddipati1
07-30 02:02 PM
USCIS updated today (07/30/07), the form 765 and instructions corresponding to 765
go to http://www.uscis.gov, click on 'Immigration Forms' tab, search for '765' and open the EAD link, go to the bottom of this page. now they seperated instructions and form into two separate links.
http://www.uscis.gov/files/form/I-765instr.pdf ( for instructions )
http://www.uscis.gov/files/form/I-765.pdf ( the actual form )
I think they added details about 'where to file'.
The information AditiK was refering on 9th page is now on 12th page.
gcpradeep's interpretation is wrong. danila's interpretation is absolutely right.
Its 30 days for asylum applicants and 90 for all other eligible applicats.
It looks very clear that 485 filers CAN get interimEAD after 90days.
Interim EAD.
If you have not received a decision within90 days of receipt by USCIS of a properly filed EADapplication
or
within 30 days of a properly filed initial EADapplication based on an asylum application filed on or afterJanuary 4, 1995,
you may obtain interim work authorizationby appearing in person at your local USCIS district office.You must bring proof of identity and any notices that you havereceived from USCIS in connection with your application foremployment authorization.
go to http://www.uscis.gov, click on 'Immigration Forms' tab, search for '765' and open the EAD link, go to the bottom of this page. now they seperated instructions and form into two separate links.
http://www.uscis.gov/files/form/I-765instr.pdf ( for instructions )
http://www.uscis.gov/files/form/I-765.pdf ( the actual form )
I think they added details about 'where to file'.
The information AditiK was refering on 9th page is now on 12th page.
gcpradeep's interpretation is wrong. danila's interpretation is absolutely right.
Its 30 days for asylum applicants and 90 for all other eligible applicats.
It looks very clear that 485 filers CAN get interimEAD after 90days.
Interim EAD.
If you have not received a decision within90 days of receipt by USCIS of a properly filed EADapplication
or
within 30 days of a properly filed initial EADapplication based on an asylum application filed on or afterJanuary 4, 1995,
you may obtain interim work authorizationby appearing in person at your local USCIS district office.You must bring proof of identity and any notices that you havereceived from USCIS in connection with your application foremployment authorization.
Hermione
09-25 12:49 PM
Has your namecheck cleared? Mine took 18 months to clear. I am current, too, but no movement on I-485. I am thinking if there is no news by 10/15, I am going to start calling around.