penguins in antarctica

images Penguins - Antarctica#39;s penguins in antarctica. penguins in Antarctica
  • penguins in Antarctica



  • kkt_tkk
    10-19 07:57 AM
    Hi,

    Can you explain in detail, how you defined your education in Labor certification?.
    It depends on that, if you defined combinational ( and/or experience), then no issue.
    All the best
    KKt
    Hi,
    My I140 got rejected with reason "Education Equivalency" not once but twice, because I just have 3 years of Bachelor's degree (BSc Comp Science) and one year of diploma in computer science.
    So my employer reappealed it, now the status of my I-140 is showing as "Sent to AAO" would like to know if there are any chance's of getting I140 approved? Did anyone had this kind of issue. Please reply!
    Thank you.





    wallpaper penguins in Antarctica penguins in antarctica. Penguin Limitless is a pen
  • Penguin Limitless is a pen



  • Stourmi
    August 22nd, 2006, 10:03 AM
    I agree. I like the second one better. The color seems to "pop" more.

    New job + H1 approved + PD current + confused [Archive] - Immigration Voice

    View Full Version : New job + H1 approved + PD current + confused






    penguins in antarctica. TWO PENGUINS IN ANTARCTICA
  • TWO PENGUINS IN ANTARCTICA



  • kiran_k02
    01-17 02:53 AM
    I got my Visa documents on 15th Jan to Hyderabad, they stamped my visa on 13th Jan. Fortunately I didn't have to wait for long for PIMS update.

    FYI: I did not call embassy prior to my interview.





    2011 Penguin Limitless is a pen penguins in antarctica. Adelie penguins on the
  • Adelie penguins on the



  • Michael chertoff
    02-16 08:48 AM
    i was sure some one will come with this info...let the fight begin..:d

    lol



    more...


    penguins in antarctica. Penguins in Antarctica to
  • Penguins in Antarctica to



  • usirit
    07-30 11:20 AM
    Nixone;

    I really hope / wish you don't get audited.

    DOL claimed that the newspaper ad was sent to them without the date of it. So we sent them back the whole paper-page where the date is usually printed at the very top with my job ad on it.

    Good luck...

    I looked at your signature timeline and it says "LC denied due to date missing on ad portion." Could you please clarify what happened? My job ads are running right now for PERM LC and not sure what I need to keep from the newspaper ad.

    I have taken screenshots of Job Order, Yahoo HotJobs, Professional Organization, University Placement etc. I hope the screenshots showing the ad and all the dates would be good enough.

    Did they send you RFE for all the job ads and is that how they found out the date missing? I did not know people get RFE for job ads. Thanks.





    penguins in antarctica. gentoo penguin chicks a1
  • gentoo penguin chicks a1



  • ashwaghoshk
    08-18 01:40 PM
    @ Meet

    You will not get new H1. Your remaining time on H1 will be extended once you decide to do COS from H4 to H1. If you were out of country for one full year ony then you will get NEW H1 and then the new fee hike applies to you.
    But if you were not out of country for one year then you will get the same H1 extended for the remainder period (6 years minus what ever you have used so far). The new fee hike applies to new H1 applications only.

    Hope that helps.



    more...


    penguins in antarctica. Penguins Birds Antarctica
  • Penguins Birds Antarctica



  • rajczar
    07-30 01:08 AM
    Thanks for your response its very helpful. I will go through it.





    2010 TWO PENGUINS IN ANTARCTICA penguins in antarctica. Penguins - Antarctica#39;s
  • Penguins - Antarctica#39;s



  • svn
    05-10 05:34 PM
    Thanks for your reply Eternal_hope! Unfortunately, "Other" is not an option listed. At this stage, I am not really counting on things working out here - have already started making plans to R2I (which is why I am looking to open a IRA account that can be managed online). It's been a long wait and quite frankly, I am tired of living in a constant state of uncertainty, even though I will definitely miss certain aspects of life in USA having been here for almost twelve years now...



    more...


    penguins in antarctica. and penguins, Antarctica
  • and penguins, Antarctica



  • saimrathi
    08-02 01:40 PM
    I dont think there is anway of tracking money orders from USPS..

    I sent money orders for 485. is there a way to track if money orders were cashed by USCIS..the money already left my bank once the money order was issued by my bank





    hair Adelie penguins on the penguins in antarctica. penguins in Antarctica.
  • penguins in Antarctica.



  • Achi Goro
    11-17 02:54 PM
    Hey Guys

    I need your help on these issues. My labor certification was filed on October 25th 2006 and had it approved on 5th of November 2006.

    Now my employer is ready to file the 1-140 together with 1-1485. My question is, I do not know whether my priority date is current for the filing of these forms.

    Looking at the above filing date, can some one brief me on my likely priority date?

    The other question is, even though my employer is taking the responsibilty of my filing process, I am paying all the expenses ( be it the Attorney fee as well as other additional fees are being borne by me).

    When do you think will be appropriate for me to quit this job after my 1-140 and 1-1485 have been filed? Please advice me on this because my initially promised to pay for all the expenses but denied this after I have taken up the job.



    more...


    penguins in antarctica. Adelie penguin in Antarctica
  • Adelie penguin in Antarctica



  • DesiPardesi
    07-13 04:25 PM
    Done. Forwarded to other affected friends.

    Wondering why IV has 4000 members while signatures are only 1327.

    I believe your spouse can sign too because she is affected with this VB fiasco as well.





    hot Penguins in Antarctica to penguins in antarctica. emperor penguins
  • emperor penguins



  • sundarpn
    06-29 01:39 AM
    For folks who are past the 180 day period:-

    what does one have verify with HR of the new company specifically with regard to AC 21 portability? :confused:

    Most recruiters / HR folks know nothing about AC21 etc. (Most when they hear green card, say per company policy, they will start haver 1 yr!).

    Should one ever bother about confusing the new employer about AC21? (Assume that Job titiles and descriptions are practically the same. Nothing drastically different. And taking the new job on H1b transfer. i.e. not on EAD).

    (PS: I am not taking from the context of desi consulting firms where it might be easier to get any letter with exact same job description etc.).



    more...


    house Penguin in Antarctica penguins in antarctica. Chinstrap penguins (Pygoscelis
  • Chinstrap penguins (Pygoscelis



  • Macaca
    02-08 09:28 AM
    Can L1A/B apply for GC? Any differences in GC process for L1A/B? Thanks.





    tattoo gentoo penguin chicks a1 penguins in antarctica. penguins in Antarctica,
  • penguins in Antarctica,



  • greenmonster
    07-19 08:39 AM
    Hi,
    Could you please advice for the below case.

    Entered US on H4 in 2005, then got H1 approved in 2006. But was never on project with H1, hence no pay stubs. Currently H1 has expired and planning to go India for H4 stamping. Will there be any problems regarding the H1 period where there were no Paystubs?

    Thanks



    more...


    pictures Penguins Birds Antarctica penguins in antarctica. Washington in Antarctica
  • Washington in Antarctica



  • bheemi
    07-27 12:20 PM
    [QUOTE=desi485]I forgot it initially and later realized that. fortunately my lawyer was still reviewing my papers (almost 4 weeks). so I sent him new copies. He included new copies and discarded old one. .Also some one told me that it should match what you specified in DS-156 at the time of visa interview. IS THIS TRUE?[/QUOTE

    Donot even worry about it man..You are unnecessarily owrried about it and worry others also..

    Enjoy...





    dresses emperor penguins penguins in antarctica. antarctica gentoo penguin
  • antarctica gentoo penguin



  • prinive
    07-11 12:55 AM
    I would like say a BIG THANK YOU for the guys who started this flower campaign and to the members who made this huge success. The credit goes to the guys who started this campaign without any moral support from many members. Thank you guys. The community waiting for GC owe you guys a big salute.



    more...


    makeup and penguins, Antarctica penguins in antarctica. Penguin in Antarctica
  • Penguin in Antarctica



  • iam_amit
    04-22 06:31 PM
    Members,

    I have to file my H1b ext by sept 2009.

    my i140 is awaiting approval.
    what are chances of getting extension for next 3 years.

    I am working with American Consulating firm and working with same client from day 1 of my US presence. Will continue with same client after ext.

    does, I-140 Approval confirms H1b extension, then I can wait till Aug to file under premium process.

    looks like by June, I should have mu I140 case decision.


    kindly suggest.

    -





    girlfriend penguins in Antarctica, penguins in antarctica. Penguin, Island, Antarctica
  • Penguin, Island, Antarctica



  • sarasuva
    01-30 08:44 AM
    I had same experience with H1B 8 months back.I had to leave the country due to H1B Xtension denial and MTR denial.As my I140 got approved the day i landed, my employer got 3 years H1B approved and i came in with that again. Now again I140 getting "Intent to revoke". Track record of employer with USCIS is not good. That is why I am worried and looking for other options on worst case. Can you let me know about the 3 questions I asked above in my original question.
    Due to repeated issues I am asking the about other options and questions.





    hairstyles Adelie penguin in Antarctica penguins in antarctica. Vast expanses of penguin
  • Vast expanses of penguin



  • abd
    08-24 11:28 AM
    Name: ABD
    City/State: NJ
    Question: My Company applied RIR EB3 labor for me in June 2004. It is stuck in backlog at PBEC. Meanwhile my company also filed new EB2 PERM (Without using old priority date) in March2006. This got approved and I-140 has been filed for it. Is it possible for me to use the priority date of June 2004 for EB2 case? Assuming the backlog labor gets approved.

    Thanks in advance.





    chanduv23
    06-12 04:30 PM
    This is my first post, so bear with me.

    I also got a Status Update message via email from USCIS. I think the lawyer will be getting the papers in mail next week.

    Seems like USCIS has started sending RFE for a lot of us, who have been waiting for a long time. What might be the reason for this. I heard from some of my friends that they are pre-adjucating the cases so that when the visa dates are available, they can process faster, but I also wonder if they are doing it so that they can drop some cases who do NOT reply to their RFE (similar to what happenned with Backlog Elimination Center and 45 day letters).

    It is called "two birds in one shot". Pre-adjudication and pre-rejection.

    And yes, the reason why most people get RFEs is because the records may not be available properly due to clerical issues.

    Preadjudication follows these guidlines
    (1) If it is deniable - can some reason be found to deny this case? Deny it - can be resolved thropugh MTR
    or
    (2) Is it RFEable - can we issue a standardRFE for this case? - Issue RFE
    or
    Preadjudicate it and keep it ready for visa allocation.





    ndialani
    11-19 03:42 PM
    2 weeks back , An agent from Homeland security came to visit my office and spoke to my Employer and me . He wanted to make sure , i work there and everything is true.
    He also saw all the H1B documents and took photos of our dental office.
    So ,yup! it is true. I m working there since 2003 and just got another extension till 2012 on H1B. Still waiting for GC!!!