
dummgelauft
11-19 11:35 AM
Yo, Mr/Ms Lawyer - Blog Feeds-Senior member, I understand that you are an immigration attorney and have every right to drum up business.
BUT, please stop sympathising with these "Company A" and "Company B" types "consultants". These are nothing more than vampires who have created a huge mess for genuine EB applicants and are in a large part responsible for the mess that EB I/C finds itself in, today.
Why are these companies so scared if they are following the law?
The reason is because they are fraudsters, and have brought it upon themselves. I hope USCIS finds each and every one of these companies who have flooded the US market with EB-2 and EB-3 applicants, based on FAKE credentials. They need to be found, charged under applicable law, their assests seized and the owners of these companies put in the slammer.
I have worked with contract houses who have long standing reputation in the market and will under no circumstances entertain or employ anybody who expects them to file any kind of visa or immigrant petition, unless their credentials are solid and they can pass an extensive background check.. Those companies have nothing to fear about.
So, cry me a river...go ahead..
BUT, please stop sympathising with these "Company A" and "Company B" types "consultants". These are nothing more than vampires who have created a huge mess for genuine EB applicants and are in a large part responsible for the mess that EB I/C finds itself in, today.
Why are these companies so scared if they are following the law?
The reason is because they are fraudsters, and have brought it upon themselves. I hope USCIS finds each and every one of these companies who have flooded the US market with EB-2 and EB-3 applicants, based on FAKE credentials. They need to be found, charged under applicable law, their assests seized and the owners of these companies put in the slammer.
I have worked with contract houses who have long standing reputation in the market and will under no circumstances entertain or employ anybody who expects them to file any kind of visa or immigrant petition, unless their credentials are solid and they can pass an extensive background check.. Those companies have nothing to fear about.
So, cry me a river...go ahead..
wallpaper Blank November 2010 Calendar
swethanjit
07-08 09:49 PM
Hello All,
I am currently on OPT which is valid till July 2009. Also, my H1-B is approved through a company X starting oct 2008. Currently I got a job with company Y on my OPT. Can I continue to work on my OPT with company Y till July 2009? OR Do I need to transfer my H1B to company Y from company X to be able to continue to work after Oct 2008?
Please help. Your guidance is truly appreciated.
Regards
Swetha.
I am currently on OPT which is valid till July 2009. Also, my H1-B is approved through a company X starting oct 2008. Currently I got a job with company Y on my OPT. Can I continue to work on my OPT with company Y till July 2009? OR Do I need to transfer my H1B to company Y from company X to be able to continue to work after Oct 2008?
Please help. Your guidance is truly appreciated.
Regards
Swetha.
pd_recapturing
08-08 04:36 PM
So whats the verdict ? Can we work on EAD receipt notice if the EAD could not get renewed in time ?
2011 monthly calendar template.
sagar_nyc
06-20 09:30 AM
For 485, EAD and AP , Do we need get three quarter old fashion photo . I mean facing diagonal or facing straight to camera? I believe old one was looking diagonal to camera.
take a photo of yourself with a digital camera....go to epassportphoto.com upload the photo and crop it...save the output jpeg and upload to walgreens. Print from there
total cost 19 cents
take a photo of yourself with a digital camera....go to epassportphoto.com upload the photo and crop it...save the output jpeg and upload to walgreens. Print from there
total cost 19 cents
more...
MDix
02-04 10:28 AM
EB2 share for FB spill-overis 6.5k , assuming EB1, EB4 and EB5 don't use them.

beppenyc
03-20 08:15 PM
http://www.prnewswire.com/cgi-bin/stories.pl?ACCT=104&STORY=/www/story/03-20-2006/0004323801&EDATE=
Q Okay. My question is, since 9/11, one of the key things that we need
is immigration reform, including comprehensive immigration reform that is
right now in front of Senator Specter's committee in the Judiciary. There are
two principles I'm hoping that you would support: One, the good people, the
engineers, the PhDs, the doctors, the nurses, the people in the system who
have followed the rules, will go to the head of the line in any form of
immigration reform. That's Title IVz of the bill.
Secondly, the illegals who have not followed the rules -- I understand the
debate, I appreciate your statements about immigration reform, but isn't it
better that we know who they are, have them finger-printed and photographed,
and allow some form of 245I to come back so --
THE PRESIDENT: Tell people what that is. Tell people what 245I is.
Q Okay -- 245I is a partial amnesty program that expired back in 2001,
in fact, was going to be voted on on 9/11, unfortunately. But those -- it was
a small segment of the illegal population where they would pay the $1,000 fine
and, for example, coming in illegally, then marrying an American citizen,
could somehow legalize their status.
THE PRESIDENT: Okay. Let me give you some broad principles on
immigration reform as I see them. First of all, we do need to know who's
coming into our country and whether they're coming in illegally, or not
legally -- legally or not legally -- and whether they're coming in or going
out. And part of reforms after September the 11th was a better system of
finding out who's coming here.
Secondly, we have a big border between Texas and Mexico that's really hard
to enforce. We got to do everything we can to enforce the border,
particularly in the south. I mean, it's the place where people are pouring
across in order to find work. We have a situation in our own neighborhood
where there are way -- disparities are huge, and there are jobs in America
that people won't do. That's just a fact. I met an onion grower today at the
airport when I arrived, and he said, you got to help me find people that will
grow onions -- pluck them, or whatever you do with them, you know.
(Laughter.) There are jobs that just simply aren't getting done because
Americans won't do them. And yet, if you're making 50 cents an hour in
Mexico, and you can make a lot more in America, and you got mouths to feed,
you're going to come and try to find the work. It's a big border, of which --
across which people are coming to provide a living for their families.
Step one of any immigration policy is to enforce our border in practical
ways. We are spending additional resources to be able to use different
detection devices, unmanned UAVs, to help -- and expand Border Patrol, by the
way, expand the number of agents on the border, to make sure we're getting
them the tools necessary to stop people from coming across in the first place.
Secondly, part of the issue we've had in the past is we've had -- for lack
of a better word -- catch and release; the Border Patrol would find people
sneaking in; they would then hold them for a period of time; they'd say, come
back and check in with us 45 days later, and then they wouldn't check in 45
days later. And they would disappear in society to do the work that some
Americans will not do.
And so we're changing catch and release. We're particularly focusing on
those from Central America who are coming across Mexico's southern border,
ending up in our own -- it's a long answer, but it's an important question:
How do we protect our borders, and at the same time, be a humane society?
Anyway, step one, focus on enforcing border; when we find people, send
them home, so that the work of our Border Patrol is productive work.
Secondly, it seems like to me that part of having a border security
program is to say to people who are hiring people here illegally, we're going
to hold you to account. The problem is our employers don't know whether
they're hiring people illegally because there's a whole forgery industry
around people being smuggled into the United States. There's a smuggling
industry and a forgery industry. And it's hard to ask our employers, the
onion guy out there, whether or not he's got -- whether or not the documents
that he's being shown that look real are real.
And so here's a better proposal than what we're doing today, which is to
say, if you're going to come to do a job an American won't do, you ought to be
given a foolproof card that says you can come for a limited period of time and
do work in a job an American won't do. That's border security because it
means that people will be willing to come in legally with a card to do work on
a limited basis, and then go home. And so the agents won't be chasing people
being smuggled in 18-wheelers or across the Arizona desert. They'll be able
to focus on drugs and terrorists and guns.
The fundamental question that he is referring to is, what do we do about -
- there's two questions -- one, should we have amnesty? And the answer, in my
judgment, is, no, we shouldn't have amnesty. In my judgment, granting
amnesty, automatic citizenship -- that's what amnesty means -- would cause
another 11 million people, or however many are here, to come in the hopes of
becoming a United States citizen. We shouldn't have amnesty. We ought to
have a program that says, you get in line like everybody else gets in line;
and that if the Congress feels like there needs to be higher quotas on certain
nationalities, raise the quotas. But don't let people get in front of the
line for somebody who has been playing by the rules. (Applause.)
And so, anyway, that's my ideas on good immigration policy. Obviously,
there's going to be some questions we have to answer: What about the person
who's been here since 1987 -- '86 was the last attempt at coming up with
immigration reform -- been here for a long period of time. They've raised a
family here. And my only advice for the Congress and for people in the debate
is understand what made America. We're a land of immigrants. This guy is
from Hungary, you know. (Applause.) And we got to treat people fairly.
We've got to have a system of law that is respectful for people.
I mean, the idea of having a program that causes people to get stuck in
the back of 18-wheelers, to risk their lives to sneak into America to do work
that some people won't do is just not American, in my judgment. And so I
would hope the debate would be civil and uphold the honor of this country.
And remember, we've been through these periods before, where the immigration
debate can get harsh. And it should not be harsh. And I hope -- my call for
people is to be rational about the debate and thoughtful about what words can
mean during this debate.
Final question, sir. You're paying me a lot of money and I got to go back
to work. (Laughter.)
PS I did not know about the story of I-245 on 9/11....
Q Okay. My question is, since 9/11, one of the key things that we need
is immigration reform, including comprehensive immigration reform that is
right now in front of Senator Specter's committee in the Judiciary. There are
two principles I'm hoping that you would support: One, the good people, the
engineers, the PhDs, the doctors, the nurses, the people in the system who
have followed the rules, will go to the head of the line in any form of
immigration reform. That's Title IVz of the bill.
Secondly, the illegals who have not followed the rules -- I understand the
debate, I appreciate your statements about immigration reform, but isn't it
better that we know who they are, have them finger-printed and photographed,
and allow some form of 245I to come back so --
THE PRESIDENT: Tell people what that is. Tell people what 245I is.
Q Okay -- 245I is a partial amnesty program that expired back in 2001,
in fact, was going to be voted on on 9/11, unfortunately. But those -- it was
a small segment of the illegal population where they would pay the $1,000 fine
and, for example, coming in illegally, then marrying an American citizen,
could somehow legalize their status.
THE PRESIDENT: Okay. Let me give you some broad principles on
immigration reform as I see them. First of all, we do need to know who's
coming into our country and whether they're coming in illegally, or not
legally -- legally or not legally -- and whether they're coming in or going
out. And part of reforms after September the 11th was a better system of
finding out who's coming here.
Secondly, we have a big border between Texas and Mexico that's really hard
to enforce. We got to do everything we can to enforce the border,
particularly in the south. I mean, it's the place where people are pouring
across in order to find work. We have a situation in our own neighborhood
where there are way -- disparities are huge, and there are jobs in America
that people won't do. That's just a fact. I met an onion grower today at the
airport when I arrived, and he said, you got to help me find people that will
grow onions -- pluck them, or whatever you do with them, you know.
(Laughter.) There are jobs that just simply aren't getting done because
Americans won't do them. And yet, if you're making 50 cents an hour in
Mexico, and you can make a lot more in America, and you got mouths to feed,
you're going to come and try to find the work. It's a big border, of which --
across which people are coming to provide a living for their families.
Step one of any immigration policy is to enforce our border in practical
ways. We are spending additional resources to be able to use different
detection devices, unmanned UAVs, to help -- and expand Border Patrol, by the
way, expand the number of agents on the border, to make sure we're getting
them the tools necessary to stop people from coming across in the first place.
Secondly, part of the issue we've had in the past is we've had -- for lack
of a better word -- catch and release; the Border Patrol would find people
sneaking in; they would then hold them for a period of time; they'd say, come
back and check in with us 45 days later, and then they wouldn't check in 45
days later. And they would disappear in society to do the work that some
Americans will not do.
And so we're changing catch and release. We're particularly focusing on
those from Central America who are coming across Mexico's southern border,
ending up in our own -- it's a long answer, but it's an important question:
How do we protect our borders, and at the same time, be a humane society?
Anyway, step one, focus on enforcing border; when we find people, send
them home, so that the work of our Border Patrol is productive work.
Secondly, it seems like to me that part of having a border security
program is to say to people who are hiring people here illegally, we're going
to hold you to account. The problem is our employers don't know whether
they're hiring people illegally because there's a whole forgery industry
around people being smuggled into the United States. There's a smuggling
industry and a forgery industry. And it's hard to ask our employers, the
onion guy out there, whether or not he's got -- whether or not the documents
that he's being shown that look real are real.
And so here's a better proposal than what we're doing today, which is to
say, if you're going to come to do a job an American won't do, you ought to be
given a foolproof card that says you can come for a limited period of time and
do work in a job an American won't do. That's border security because it
means that people will be willing to come in legally with a card to do work on
a limited basis, and then go home. And so the agents won't be chasing people
being smuggled in 18-wheelers or across the Arizona desert. They'll be able
to focus on drugs and terrorists and guns.
The fundamental question that he is referring to is, what do we do about -
- there's two questions -- one, should we have amnesty? And the answer, in my
judgment, is, no, we shouldn't have amnesty. In my judgment, granting
amnesty, automatic citizenship -- that's what amnesty means -- would cause
another 11 million people, or however many are here, to come in the hopes of
becoming a United States citizen. We shouldn't have amnesty. We ought to
have a program that says, you get in line like everybody else gets in line;
and that if the Congress feels like there needs to be higher quotas on certain
nationalities, raise the quotas. But don't let people get in front of the
line for somebody who has been playing by the rules. (Applause.)
And so, anyway, that's my ideas on good immigration policy. Obviously,
there's going to be some questions we have to answer: What about the person
who's been here since 1987 -- '86 was the last attempt at coming up with
immigration reform -- been here for a long period of time. They've raised a
family here. And my only advice for the Congress and for people in the debate
is understand what made America. We're a land of immigrants. This guy is
from Hungary, you know. (Applause.) And we got to treat people fairly.
We've got to have a system of law that is respectful for people.
I mean, the idea of having a program that causes people to get stuck in
the back of 18-wheelers, to risk their lives to sneak into America to do work
that some people won't do is just not American, in my judgment. And so I
would hope the debate would be civil and uphold the honor of this country.
And remember, we've been through these periods before, where the immigration
debate can get harsh. And it should not be harsh. And I hope -- my call for
people is to be rational about the debate and thoughtful about what words can
mean during this debate.
Final question, sir. You're paying me a lot of money and I got to go back
to work. (Laughter.)
PS I did not know about the story of I-245 on 9/11....
more...
the_jaguar
10-19 09:16 PM
Hi you might also need the copy of the labor? or atleast the number for that one?
Nope, not needed. You only need a copy of your approved I-140.
Nope, not needed. You only need a copy of your approved I-140.
2010 4x6 Yearly Calendar
kirupa
09-11 10:31 PM
Hmm interesting! I am completely swamped with other tasks right now, but I'll *try* to look at in greater detail shortly :)
more...
stemcell
07-14 04:17 PM
Thanks for the update paskal.
It was just what i needed to make my mind...i am bored to death in this small town finishing my waiver hoping for this piece of legislation.( no hopes of my EB2 anyway:rolleyes:).
It was just what i needed to make my mind...i am bored to death in this small town finishing my waiver hoping for this piece of legislation.( no hopes of my EB2 anyway:rolleyes:).
hair 2010 Calendar Templates.
Steven-T
July 9th, 2004, 09:33 AM
Do any equipment savy forum members have any views on the Nikon Nikkor 28-200mm f/3.5 - 5.6D IF AF Zoom lens positive, negitive or otherwise? Target camera will be my D70. Thanks in advance.On 1.5x sensor, the 28mm becomes 42mm 35mm-camera equivalent. That's definitely not wide enough. To me, attaching a wide-range and large lens to my camera, and carrying it in hiking, rain forest, desert, etc is not preferred unless you packed inside the backpack and take it out only when taking pictures. Then I would prefer two lenses, something of 18-35mm, and 70-200mm. That's was my Nikon days for 25+ years prior to changing over to canon one month ago.
Steven
Steven
more...
n_2006
06-20 02:30 PM
As you are joining employer to file 485 negotiate so that you can file on your own. Get all the documents you needed and then join that company. Coz he can make good money over these 6 months there is no reason for him to refuse.
Please admin I need help here. I am leaving my best job and going back to join worst desi employer just to file for 485. But I am scared to death what if he denies to file my 485? what are the documents needed if he denies?
Otherwise I will be from nowhere .
Please admin I need help here. I am leaving my best job and going back to join worst desi employer just to file for 485. But I am scared to death what if he denies to file my 485? what are the documents needed if he denies?
Otherwise I will be from nowhere .
hot 2011 annual calendar template.
me_myself
12-16 06:58 AM
I have a valid H1 till 2012. As my company was going lean during the recession they asked me to work in India (no office in India - was working at home) for 1 year. Now they want me back in US. I am planning to get back in Feb 2010. I was not on payroll for 2009. My company transferred an amount every month to my indian bank account. My questions -
1. At the Point of Entry (POE) will they ask me why i was out of US for 1 year? - what should i tell them - will "health reasons" work?
3. Will they ask for payroll or W2 for 2009?
2. Will they ask me any sort of documents - other than I797?
Heard that POE's at Washington, Chicago are pretty strict - can someone please suggest a POE that i should choose.
Thanks in advance.
1. At the Point of Entry (POE) will they ask me why i was out of US for 1 year? - what should i tell them - will "health reasons" work?
3. Will they ask for payroll or W2 for 2009?
2. Will they ask me any sort of documents - other than I797?
Heard that POE's at Washington, Chicago are pretty strict - can someone please suggest a POE that i should choose.
Thanks in advance.
more...
house yearly calendar 2010
BECsufferer
09-23 12:49 PM
an email reply saying " ... Based on your request we researched the status of this case. We are actively processing this case. However, we have to perform additional review on this case and this has caused a longer processing time. If you do not receive a decision or other notice of action from us within 6 months of this letter, please call customer service at the number provided below." :rolleyes:
My understanding ... bullshit! You ain't doing nothing.
My understanding ... bullshit! You ain't doing nothing.
tattoo yearly calendar template.
Outkastpb231
10-29 06:09 PM
Wehey - I can do all that (- website layouts) and I havent had classes yet :)
Your car is slightly different.. It has a gradient; where mine was bright purple.
Can I view a few of your sigs? Or a website you have previously made?
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v499/outkastpb231/02shocker.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v499/outkastpb231/Steelcopy.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v499/outkastpb231/7161380c.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v499/outkastpb231/Signature.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v499/outkastpb231/vaporworks_8.jpg The vapor works logo was done for a paintball company.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v499/outkastpb231/sig.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v499/outkastpb231/sig2.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v499/outkastpb231/GOLDcopy.jpg
Your car is slightly different.. It has a gradient; where mine was bright purple.
Can I view a few of your sigs? Or a website you have previously made?
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v499/outkastpb231/02shocker.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v499/outkastpb231/Steelcopy.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v499/outkastpb231/7161380c.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v499/outkastpb231/Signature.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v499/outkastpb231/vaporworks_8.jpg The vapor works logo was done for a paintball company.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v499/outkastpb231/sig.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v499/outkastpb231/sig2.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v499/outkastpb231/GOLDcopy.jpg
more...
pictures free monthly calendar in fours
sheeba
03-11 12:09 PM
Indian applicants should check “Does Not Apply” to the prompt for “Full Name in Native Alphabet.”
refer the website
http://www.vfs-usa.co.in/USIndia/applicationformDS160.html
refer the website
http://www.vfs-usa.co.in/USIndia/applicationformDS160.html
dresses yearly calendar template.

GCard_Dream
07-28 04:43 PM
Did you surrender your I94 on the way out? If so, did the IO give you a new I94 when you came back in? The other gentleman made a comment about not surrendering the old I94 if traveling by road and if the trip is less than 30 days.
When we have traveled to Matamoros, MX for stamping we had AP and H1/H4. On return we have used H1/H4. NO questions asked at the border check post.
When we have traveled to Matamoros, MX for stamping we had AP and H1/H4. On return we have used H1/H4. NO questions asked at the border check post.
more...
makeup Free+yearly+calendar+2011+
GC_1000Watt
08-05 03:42 PM
Hello all,
Recently I got my H1B stamped at Mumbai India, this was my
third H1B, and fifth US visa(I got two B1/B2s in addition). The
US Visa stamping process has been streamlined and better organized
than it was when I got my first one in 1999!:)
Process started with me paying visa fees upfront at HDFC bank.
after paying the fees, they will give two copies of the receipt,
one for you and one for the consulate.
Next step is to get yourself photographed. Every photo studio
in Bombay knows the specification now, so it was no problem.:)
Get digital copies of the photographs.
Next step is to go online and fill the application forms. One needs
to upload photographs and enter the fee payment receipt number
in the form. Once completed, print the application after saving.
The application form has a bar code, so please make no changes
after the printout, if you do one needs to take a fresh print.
The next step was to arrange an appointment for visa stamping
which can be done online, once appointment is fixed
one can go to the visa application center which is very
near the Consulate at Breach Candy. They will verify the application
and give you a confirmation of the appointment. Make sure
that you submit your application form at least three business
days before the visa appointment.
To avoid the morning hour traffic we checked into a hotel
near the consulate. The appointment was 10:30 AM, but we
reached the consulate at 10:00. The appointment confirmed
suggested we do not go to the consulate before 10:15, but
went ahead anyway. The security let us in. :) The consulate
was full of visa aspirants, and I braced myself for a long wait.
We submitted our application forms after getting our fingers
printed.
To my surprise, we were called for interview at around 10:10.
The consulate officer commented that I have already lived
in the US, to which I said yes. The question was repeated to
my wife, who also had a stint in the US. Then she asked me
what kind of work I will be doing in US. I gave a rather long
answer which I guess bored her a bit. My six year daughter
complained that it she is tired, the consular officer started
small talk with her. Then she said my passport will be sent
by courier. By 10:20 we were on our way back home.
We received our passports separately over the next 10 days.
surprisingly my daughter got hers within 2 days, but my
wife had to wait full 10 days!
I am in the US now :)
Thanks for sharing your expereince. Just wanted to know Where did you stay in Mumbai? And how much was the rate?
Also did you submitted H1B fees diff. of new and old fee duting the visa interview?
Recently I got my H1B stamped at Mumbai India, this was my
third H1B, and fifth US visa(I got two B1/B2s in addition). The
US Visa stamping process has been streamlined and better organized
than it was when I got my first one in 1999!:)
Process started with me paying visa fees upfront at HDFC bank.
after paying the fees, they will give two copies of the receipt,
one for you and one for the consulate.
Next step is to get yourself photographed. Every photo studio
in Bombay knows the specification now, so it was no problem.:)
Get digital copies of the photographs.
Next step is to go online and fill the application forms. One needs
to upload photographs and enter the fee payment receipt number
in the form. Once completed, print the application after saving.
The application form has a bar code, so please make no changes
after the printout, if you do one needs to take a fresh print.
The next step was to arrange an appointment for visa stamping
which can be done online, once appointment is fixed
one can go to the visa application center which is very
near the Consulate at Breach Candy. They will verify the application
and give you a confirmation of the appointment. Make sure
that you submit your application form at least three business
days before the visa appointment.
To avoid the morning hour traffic we checked into a hotel
near the consulate. The appointment was 10:30 AM, but we
reached the consulate at 10:00. The appointment confirmed
suggested we do not go to the consulate before 10:15, but
went ahead anyway. The security let us in. :) The consulate
was full of visa aspirants, and I braced myself for a long wait.
We submitted our application forms after getting our fingers
printed.
To my surprise, we were called for interview at around 10:10.
The consulate officer commented that I have already lived
in the US, to which I said yes. The question was repeated to
my wife, who also had a stint in the US. Then she asked me
what kind of work I will be doing in US. I gave a rather long
answer which I guess bored her a bit. My six year daughter
complained that it she is tired, the consular officer started
small talk with her. Then she said my passport will be sent
by courier. By 10:20 we were on our way back home.
We received our passports separately over the next 10 days.
surprisingly my daughter got hers within 2 days, but my
wife had to wait full 10 days!
I am in the US now :)
Thanks for sharing your expereince. Just wanted to know Where did you stay in Mumbai? And how much was the rate?
Also did you submitted H1B fees diff. of new and old fee duting the visa interview?
girlfriend Monthly Calendar Spreadsheet
vishwak
08-10 07:54 AM
alright..I came back without any problem.
Thats it.
Good to hear, Hope your parents are fine too.
Did you get your GC now?? All the best and thanks for sharing your experience at Dulles.
Thats it.
Good to hear, Hope your parents are fine too.
Did you get your GC now?? All the best and thanks for sharing your experience at Dulles.
hairstyles Download my free 2010 yearly
gk_2000
04-28 04:00 PM
I would like to post a positive answer, but the fact is "it does not" . Unless the "DO Noting" Congress Does something - no relief soon. If you are young and in EB3 (with '08) PD, Use this time to earn a higher degree if possible and at some point in future, it might help you apply under the E2 or E1 category.
+1
Though I am older and married, I am considering the same
+1
Though I am older and married, I am considering the same
logiclife
02-27 10:59 AM
CSpan should have it live on one of the 3 Cspan channels.
MrWaitingGC
06-01 07:12 PM
One of our colleague was a project lead but on L1/L1A visa and they applied him showing as multinational manager and he got gc in 3 months. I just kept watching as I work as a consultant for a consulting firm waiting in line for GC.So I think its all luck.