
americandesi
09-09 03:55 PM
The problem is that most H1 employee's don't know their rights.
They think it's a norm to pay for H1 expenses from their own pocket and not getting paid on bench, which is a violation as per DOL rules.
Hello! Wake Up! This is United States. A single complaint to DOL is enough to make most Desi employers fall to their knees and beg for mercy.
They think it's a norm to pay for H1 expenses from their own pocket and not getting paid on bench, which is a violation as per DOL rules.
Hello! Wake Up! This is United States. A single complaint to DOL is enough to make most Desi employers fall to their knees and beg for mercy.
wallpaper rihanna hair red curly. photos
gemini23
11-19 09:21 AM
Thanks Wandmaker,
my question was if my visa page has expire visa stamp, is that okay to send them a copy of that. will it impact my ead approval?
gemini23: Copy of the Passport biographic information pages + Visa Page, I-94 Obtained at POE, all I-797s obtained after last stamped visa, 485 Receipt Notice, EAD card + Cover Letter + 765 Form + Fee
my question was if my visa page has expire visa stamp, is that okay to send them a copy of that. will it impact my ead approval?
gemini23: Copy of the Passport biographic information pages + Visa Page, I-94 Obtained at POE, all I-797s obtained after last stamped visa, 485 Receipt Notice, EAD card + Cover Letter + 765 Form + Fee

coolpal
03-20 09:21 AM
Hi,
I am in the same boat... but a little complicated. I am working for one of the big TARP funded firms as a consultant for almost a year now. I applied for h1 extension last june (my first 3 years was ending sep 30th 2008), but that application was pending forever, and I heard there were some queries with my (ex) employer (company A) for excessive use of h1bs... so applied for h1 transfer (while the first one was still pending) to company B in Dec 2008. I received a RFE asking for client letters, contracts etc, for h1b transfer application to company B in Jan 2009, for which we responded in first week of Feb 2009 with all the requested info including W2s from my first year of H1 till now.. my application was still pending as of last week, so we applied for premium processing on friday, and yesterday, I got an update saying they sent another RFE :(
I guess the contract that we sent for the first RFE probably had the contract end date as Feb 28th 2009.. not sure, but that might be the reason for the second RFE. Problem is my client usually approves contracts 4 - 6 months at a time, and I currently have a valid contract till June 30th 2009, and I know it is being extended beyond that, but I can't get the proof until June... hope I get it approved this time :mad:
I was always paid more than the prevailing wage and was never put on bench... just had some unpaid vacation a couple of times (for 3 weeks each) for visiting India... I even worked on CPT and OPT back in 2004 and have the W2s for them as well... in fact, I even sent them paystubs for all of 2008... man what else do they want? my life?? :mad:
pal :)
I am in the same boat... but a little complicated. I am working for one of the big TARP funded firms as a consultant for almost a year now. I applied for h1 extension last june (my first 3 years was ending sep 30th 2008), but that application was pending forever, and I heard there were some queries with my (ex) employer (company A) for excessive use of h1bs... so applied for h1 transfer (while the first one was still pending) to company B in Dec 2008. I received a RFE asking for client letters, contracts etc, for h1b transfer application to company B in Jan 2009, for which we responded in first week of Feb 2009 with all the requested info including W2s from my first year of H1 till now.. my application was still pending as of last week, so we applied for premium processing on friday, and yesterday, I got an update saying they sent another RFE :(
I guess the contract that we sent for the first RFE probably had the contract end date as Feb 28th 2009.. not sure, but that might be the reason for the second RFE. Problem is my client usually approves contracts 4 - 6 months at a time, and I currently have a valid contract till June 30th 2009, and I know it is being extended beyond that, but I can't get the proof until June... hope I get it approved this time :mad:
I was always paid more than the prevailing wage and was never put on bench... just had some unpaid vacation a couple of times (for 3 weeks each) for visiting India... I even worked on CPT and OPT back in 2004 and have the W2s for them as well... in fact, I even sent them paystubs for all of 2008... man what else do they want? my life?? :mad:
pal :)
2011 hairstyles rihanna red hair
sprash
02-04 05:55 PM
its good you have your backup plan. My case was very similar to yours. I had applied for my AP simultaneously with my wife. While my wife got hers in 2 months, mine was gathering dust. I had to write to the ombudsman to get some action on my case after 4 months had passed. Finally I saw a few LUDs and it turned out to be an RFE!!!! They said I didn't include photos, which clearly wasn't true. They had probably lost my photos. So I resent my photos and included the overnight envelopes. They approved my AP, but still chose to send it by USPS. Pretty aggravating.
more...

champu
02-18 01:10 PM
My Indian employer offered me to coninue working from home from US. Is that legal to do when you are in the US on an H4 visa? Thanks..
No, it is not legal.
No, it is not legal.
gnrajagopal
08-18 11:57 PM
So you are saying the mail welcoming you as a permanent resident may not be confirmation of GC?
Come on. Dont be dumb.
Alright man, point taken.....
:) it was hard to believe, but looks like there is hope for NSC Filers.
Come on. Dont be dumb.
Alright man, point taken.....
:) it was hard to believe, but looks like there is hope for NSC Filers.
more...
SureShot
04-28 02:23 PM
I picked IronKart but not by much. It was much shinier and brighter than my second choice - Sens.
If Sens' was brighter and I could see more, I think I would have picked it cause it was closer up and had more detail. I couldnt even see cyber's - the link was dead?
If Sens' was brighter and I could see more, I think I would have picked it cause it was closer up and had more detail. I couldnt even see cyber's - the link was dead?
2010 girlfriend rihanna long red
chanduv23
04-18 10:46 PM
Nice talking to you, and thanks much for your guidance, help, and time Chandu. The short phone conversation with you was quite informative and helpful. Thanks to IV for your initiatives to help the members who are in trouble with immigration matters.
Thanks.
My pleasure. MOTIC will resolve your issue. Your lawyer will manage it. Good luck.
Thanks.
My pleasure. MOTIC will resolve your issue. Your lawyer will manage it. Good luck.
more...

coopheal
12-30 11:14 AM
I think all Gravitation was saying is PD needs to be after 1st May 2001.
This is an interesting theory about EB3 ppl moving to EB2 and jamming EB2 as well. Good for EB3 ppl having PB in 2003 at least.
Although it does scare me that even if 20% people moved to EB2, and EB2 is now stagnant, so how many more are left in EB3 before June 2003.
This is an interesting theory about EB3 ppl moving to EB2 and jamming EB2 as well. Good for EB3 ppl having PB in 2003 at least.
Although it does scare me that even if 20% people moved to EB2, and EB2 is now stagnant, so how many more are left in EB3 before June 2003.
hair Her hair was red hot for the
smuggymba
05-11 02:11 PM
I will be applying for Employment Based green card (EB 1) as I am a multinational Manger . Would also like to include my spouse in the process. He is currently entering the US in July on F1 Visa to enroll into full time masters for 2 years My employer can file for a green card anytime
I would like to understand the following 1) Can my spouse continue in F1 status and be eligible for internship and OPT until the green card is received 2) Is there any consequences to his present status (F1) because we are going to process his green card? 3) Can he obtain EAD/H1 after his education if the green card is still pending
We don't want to get into a situation where he has lost his privilages as a F1 student because he has applied for green card.Please advice
Are you from infy/TCS/Wipro....in that case no problem.
and yeah...welcome to IV.
I would like to understand the following 1) Can my spouse continue in F1 status and be eligible for internship and OPT until the green card is received 2) Is there any consequences to his present status (F1) because we are going to process his green card? 3) Can he obtain EAD/H1 after his education if the green card is still pending
We don't want to get into a situation where he has lost his privilages as a F1 student because he has applied for green card.Please advice
Are you from infy/TCS/Wipro....in that case no problem.
and yeah...welcome to IV.
more...
makemygc
07-30 05:14 PM
Thanks for posting this. I was thinking of creating a thread for this purpose. Self filers please make sure that you file the "correct" versions of 131 and 765
Here is a link for your reference.
http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.eb1d4c2a3e5b9ac89243c6a7543f6d1a/?vgnextoid=db029c7755cb9010VgnVCM10000045f3d6a1RCR D
Interesting thing with this new form is the re-enactment of interim EAD. We yet to get any confirmation on that though.
Here is a link for your reference.
http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.eb1d4c2a3e5b9ac89243c6a7543f6d1a/?vgnextoid=db029c7755cb9010VgnVCM10000045f3d6a1RCR D
Interesting thing with this new form is the re-enactment of interim EAD. We yet to get any confirmation on that though.
hot rihanna red hair long curly.
pthoko
08-10 11:10 PM
Thank you, your response is clear.
more...
house tattoo rihanna red hair curly.
aristotle
07-12 10:14 PM
PM anyone?
tattoo rihanna red hair curly hair. Rihanna Hair. 2 of 9
Zee
07-17 06:03 PM
http://murthy.com/uscis_update.pdf
Here is the copy of official announcement...
cheers
Here is the copy of official announcement...
cheers
more...
pictures rihanna red hair long curly.
kc_p21
06-16 05:58 PM
Chi_shark for your response.
According to my lawyer, I can go on vacation (paid or unpaid) during the gap.
Thanks
According to my lawyer, I can go on vacation (paid or unpaid) during the gap.
Thanks
dresses She debuted her red curly
akhilmahajan
02-04 01:43 PM
When i said i used AC-21, i meant i changed my employer after 180 days and had used EAD. Yes i have sent USCIS my paperwork, when i switched employers.
I dont think filling AC-21 paperwork matters in case of the VISA. I never sent my Dad any documents or proof showing that i had sent USCIS the papers for AC-21. Also, i have used AP at that time.
GO IV GO. TOGETHER WE CAN.
I dont think filling AC-21 paperwork matters in case of the VISA. I never sent my Dad any documents or proof showing that i had sent USCIS the papers for AC-21. Also, i have used AP at that time.
GO IV GO. TOGETHER WE CAN.
more...
makeup rihanna red hair long curly.
neelu
01-05 01:22 PM
Threads: 2,478, Posts: 38,790, Members: 8,057, Active Members: 3,571
There seems to be a discrepency between the number on the statistics page (the above was picked from there), and the Memberlist page.
I guess, Logiclife was pointing to the 8000 mark on the Memberlist page (which as of this post is 8046), which was reached today.
Can anyone explain the discrepency?
There seems to be a discrepency between the number on the statistics page (the above was picked from there), and the Memberlist page.
I guess, Logiclife was pointing to the 8000 mark on the Memberlist page (which as of this post is 8046), which was reached today.
Can anyone explain the discrepency?
girlfriend Rihanna Hosts New Year#39;s Eve
purgan
05-01 08:39 PM
Today, Robert Rector, the immigration guru at the conservative Heritage Foundation testified before the House Judicary Immigration Subcommittee.
It should be mentioned that Rector is the ideological guru of immigration restirictionists like Loo Dobbs, NumbersUSA, FAIR, CIS, Jeff Sessions and Tom Tancredo (I bet we'll remember these names in the years to come...).
The full testimony is interesting, but this was this conclusion
http://judiciary.house.gov/media/pdfs/Rector070501.pdf
In the future, U.S. immigration policy should encourage high-skill immigration and strictly limit low-skill immigration.
"It is sometimes argued that since higher-skill immigrants are a net fiscal plus for the U.S. taxpayers while low-skill immigrants are a net loss, the two cancel each other out and therefore no problem exists. This is like a stock broker advising a client to buy two stocks, one which will make money and another that will lose money. Obviously, it would be better to purchase only the stock that will be profitable and avoid the money losing stock entirely."
So, the question is: Will the restictionists now support backlog relief for us High Skill Immigrants?
NO.....you wanna know why? (hint: read Ruben Navarette's column for CNN today)
It should be mentioned that Rector is the ideological guru of immigration restirictionists like Loo Dobbs, NumbersUSA, FAIR, CIS, Jeff Sessions and Tom Tancredo (I bet we'll remember these names in the years to come...).
The full testimony is interesting, but this was this conclusion
http://judiciary.house.gov/media/pdfs/Rector070501.pdf
In the future, U.S. immigration policy should encourage high-skill immigration and strictly limit low-skill immigration.
"It is sometimes argued that since higher-skill immigrants are a net fiscal plus for the U.S. taxpayers while low-skill immigrants are a net loss, the two cancel each other out and therefore no problem exists. This is like a stock broker advising a client to buy two stocks, one which will make money and another that will lose money. Obviously, it would be better to purchase only the stock that will be profitable and avoid the money losing stock entirely."
So, the question is: Will the restictionists now support backlog relief for us High Skill Immigrants?
NO.....you wanna know why? (hint: read Ruben Navarette's column for CNN today)
hairstyles rihanna red hair curly.

wellwishergc
07-11 12:52 PM
^^^^^^^^^
gc_on_demand
01-05 12:44 PM
seems like it. A lot of people seem to be doing it which is why EB2 is not moving fast enough
there were 400k application pending for AOS as of last year. 50% Eb3 would make them 200k..
can anyone know how much of 200k ported to Eb2 ? if no is above 50k then its an issue. under less than 50k will justify by slow economy and new labor rule ( no more Eb2 for Software Engineer ).
there were 400k application pending for AOS as of last year. 50% Eb3 would make them 200k..
can anyone know how much of 200k ported to Eb2 ? if no is above 50k then its an issue. under less than 50k will justify by slow economy and new labor rule ( no more Eb2 for Software Engineer ).
coopheal
11-27 05:13 PM
Where did you read extra cash is being pumped into other gov projects.
I read on USCIS website they were hiring 1500 new employees.
to be fair to USCIS they did try to get out of the fiasco on july 1 by moving the dates back again Eventually they were forced to accept it again..
They clearly knew this was cash cow so why did they want to cancel it in the first place..
Its a lot of money and its definitely a lot of work as well..There are also no signs of hiring new stafff..most of extra cash they getting is being pumped into other gov projects so the staff is still being overworked and I am sure will be complaning
I read on USCIS website they were hiring 1500 new employees.
to be fair to USCIS they did try to get out of the fiasco on july 1 by moving the dates back again Eventually they were forced to accept it again..
They clearly knew this was cash cow so why did they want to cancel it in the first place..
Its a lot of money and its definitely a lot of work as well..There are also no signs of hiring new stafff..most of extra cash they getting is being pumped into other gov projects so the staff is still being overworked and I am sure will be complaning