World Map Australia In Middle

images CUSTOM MAPPING: A map designed World Map Australia In Middle. Map details of monster images
  • Map details of monster images



  • rajuram
    10-25 09:36 PM
    Gurus,
    I have EAD and FP done. Got receipts but no sign of getting AP.
    Is this common? Many friends who filed during the same time as me got
    it. I filed w/TSC.

    thanks for all the help
    iad

    What is your Appl Recd Date?





    wallpaper Map details of monster images World Map Australia In Middle. view world map
  • view world map



  • sandy_anand
    10-30 03:49 PM
    Plus focusing our efforts on these other bills would dilute our attention to CIR - the big one!





    World Map Australia In Middle. MIDDLE EAST
  • MIDDLE EAST



  • gcisadawg
    09-09 11:38 PM
    To reactivate your h1b you need to resenter the us using your h1b visa stamp, if you don't have an h1b visa stamp you would need to get it stamped at a consulate

    No, to re-activate, all that is needed is a h1B extension or amendment petition. An I-94 would would come along with that and that would put you on H1B status again.





    2011 view world map World Map Australia In Middle. Show on map
  • Show on map



  • dixie
    01-25 11:25 AM
    Nuke bill was an agreement between two nations - India and USA - hence Indian govt had a legtimate interest to lobby for it. Lobbying to change the immigration laws of a sovereign nation by a foreign govt is another cup of tea altogether, and will definitely give a bad name to our cause. You have seen what happened when Vincente Fox lobbied for CIR: even americans who were otherwise sympathetic to CIR were hostile to the idea of a foreign head of state telling them what to do with their immigration laws, and quite understandably so. This is a dead horse anyways - what is the point of flogging it further ?

    If the govt can lobby for nuke bill, why they cannot do it for techs?
    Govt well know that a big chunk of money is gonna come from NRIs and even bigger will come from future NRIs. To sustains India's growth they need it big time.
    In my opinion it would be a good idea to seek Govt of India's help..

    thx
    babu



    more...


    World Map Australia In Middle. map of Australia
  • map of Australia



  • aj_jadeja
    09-20 04:25 PM
    the link wouldn't have helped ya
    coz the link would also show the same date.
    Regardless of i clickin on the emergency or the normal link i always got the same date :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
    so decided not to travel:(

    now days there is 'Returning Workers quota' in VFS and US embassy. visit VFS in person and take advantage of that process.

    cheers





    World Map Australia In Middle. Leopold is in Australia …
  • Leopold is in Australia …



  • gauravsh
    05-04 10:11 AM
    Thanks, Moderator please delete this thread. I have opened a similar thread in lawyers forum.


    Thanks for help



    more...


    World Map Australia In Middle. Coloured woodcut map - #39;Typus
  • Coloured woodcut map - #39;Typus



  • glus
    05-10 09:58 AM
    Hello,
    You need to say "Yes" when they ask if anyone ever filed immigrant petition for you. I140 is an immigrant petition. The chances of you getting F-1 visa are minimal. This is due to the fact that you had shown immigrant intent, when your employer filed I140 for you. It does not matter if your employer withdrew the I140 or not or how much time lapsed. The problem is that you already showed your immigrant intent, and hence due to the language in INA, it will be VERY VERY difficult to get any type of a non-immigrant visa, unless such a visa carries "dual intent" such as H-1 or L-1.

    I hope it is helpful.

    Best Regards,





    2010 MIDDLE EAST World Map Australia In Middle. CUSTOM MAPPING: A map designed
  • CUSTOM MAPPING: A map designed



  • byeusa
    07-11 01:02 AM
    As per USINPAC, you need to say thank you to them as they claim to have started and run this campaign. Fraudstrers...!

    http://in.news.yahoo.com/070710/48/6hwnn.html



    more...


    World Map Australia In Middle. Middle East Asia Australia
  • Middle East Asia Australia



  • gcwait2007
    06-06 11:20 AM
    He can do whatever he damn well wants to do .. I totally applaud him/her if he is making 300K a year and my advice to him/her is that you should not care wether you have a h1b or not, GC or not etc. Just make sure that you deposit your earnings in swiss banks and whenever USCIS throws you out show them the middle finger and go live in Aruba,. We are all ballless human being if we try to play by the rules of this game of discrimination. My advice is "Go Grab whatever you can"

    LOL:) Well said la6470:cool:





    hair Show on map World Map Australia In Middle. You can move map up amp; down
  • You can move map up amp; down



  • roseball
    08-29 10:27 AM
    thanks for your post. Ya its my sister's wedding. I had decided to go until this H1 revocation email came. I has seen some cases on IV a while ago where people got the H1 revocation email and I-485 denied without NOID/RFE. If this happens when I am in India I am screwed.
    I realize that 80% nothing will happen, but it is that off chance that something happens to I-485 when I am out of the country which has me worried.
    Anyways 2 more weeks of thinking I guess before I board that flight. Hanging by this EAD/AP thread and uncertainities of AC21 etc is really painful.

    Your I-485 cannot be denied just because your GC sponsoring employer revoked your H1. In past, USCIS denied or issued NOID when the GC sponsoring employer revoked the approved I-140. Do you know if your employer is going to revoke your I-140 or has already done so.

    In anycase, like someone else mentioned, you can file a AC21 letter now and take a copy of the letter along with a copy of the offer letter with you. Just go and enjoy your sister's wedding with family and friends.



    more...


    World Map Australia In Middle. tripartite world map
  • tripartite world map



  • copsmart
    09-16 09:46 AM
    My case is little bit different.

    EAD was approved on August 11th and I got the card in mail couple of days after I received the email. But, I haven't received the approval notice for my EAD yet. The status on the EAD shows that the approval notice was sent on August 13th. I had no issues with AP though.


    Application Type: I765, APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION

    Current Status: Approval notice sent.

    On August 13, 2008, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I765 APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION.





    hot map of Australia World Map Australia In Middle. Earth Map With Countries map
  • Earth Map With Countries map



  • willigetgc?
    09-24 10:33 AM
    Charles Gonzalez of TX are talking about slapping the wrist of the employers who are employing illegals as opposed to putting them in prison....



    more...


    house quot;He#39;s Got the Whole World in World Map Australia In Middle. Impressions of Australia
  • Impressions of Australia



  • levelup3
    12-19 10:24 AM
    Thanks for all your post





    tattoo Leopold is in Australia … World Map Australia In Middle. Kinokuniya-map Book World by
  • Kinokuniya-map Book World by



  • anai
    09-18 10:31 AM
    Hi, My wife and I received three emails each regarding 485 approval ("notice mailed welcoming new permanent resident," "CPO ordered," and "approval notice sent") on 9/8. My wife received her "welcome notice" and the card itself within a few days. But I have not received either yet.

    1. I know the CPO email says wait 30 days, but given that my wife has already received hers, I suspect that mine was either sent to an incorrect address or there's some other hold up. Anyone else in a similar situation? Any thoughts/ideas/suggestions?

    2. I guess I can wait 30 days and then apply for a replacement card with an I-90 (for which the current processing time is 3.5 months). How can I travel internationally in the interim? If anyone is aware, please let me know; I am trying to have a plan in place, in case an emergency arises.

    Thanks to the two other posters, for their informative replies.

    Here's a follow up. I just called USCIS to discover the following:
    About two years ago, we moved and filed AR-11s. The address in their system shows a mix of old and new for me (whereas the address is right for my dear wife). And my card was sent to this incorrect address. What should happen next is that the card will be returned to them and then get mailed out again, but this time with the correct address. What will happen in reality is anybody's guess.

    Updating here in case this is helpful to anyone else.

    By now I am so used to having a constant 'green card concern' gnawing on a corner of the mind. We've probably grown so fond of each other over the years that even after 485 approval, it lingers on.



    more...


    pictures Coloured woodcut map - #39;Typus World Map Australia In Middle. MAP 24 New World distribution
  • MAP 24 New World distribution



  • gcdeena
    01-29 03:13 PM
    try POJO method to reach IO. You can find in "n" number of threads to reach IO based upon your service center. but it's based on your luck to get polite and cordial IO. Try multiple times and speak politely.

    Posting this info. provided by some one in this forum long time back.

    Call 1-800-375-5283
    Press 1 to select English
    Press 2 to skip introduction
    Press 2
    Press 6 to find case status information
    Press 1
    Now enter your receipt number SRCxxxxxxxxxx
    Voice asks if SRC press 1
    Then reads out application number, if correct, press 1 (now listen to the case update info..blah blah)
    Part way through the blah blah press 3
    Wait a moment and press 4
    (now if you hear a male voice telling you that no IO is available, it will redirect it to National Customer Service Center (NCSC) you can cut the phone.. and try the same steps)
    You should hear "You have reached the TSC of USCIS�" OTHERWISE you have been bounced to NCSC. NCSC only sees what you see when you login to check case status at https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/jsps/index.jsp i.e. you will not get any useful information out of them.

    Once you get an IO, be very polite, and take notes for your records. Ask them for their badge number. That way you can reference each conversation by date and the badge number of the IO.

    Some of the standard questions:
    1) Name check Status ?
    2) Background Check Status ?
    3) Has it been assigned to an officer ?
    4) When can I expect to get some updates on my case ?
    5) Can you help me with a ball park date on when my case will be assigned to an officer?

    Ofcourse, we all are aware of the standard response we get.





    dresses Earth Map With Countries map World Map Australia In Middle. MAP 23 Old World distribution
  • MAP 23 Old World distribution



  • BECsufferer
    07-30 09:30 AM
    Thanks.

    Now something that had been on top of my mind for long. Does anyone know how to make Google include subjective interpretation to search query? I will elaborate ...

    Say you want to search for all the work been done or being done on say "teapot". Normally you type in "teapot" in search bar and Google will dump millions of results. And those results would be screened objectively based on the search query i.e. "teapot". But interestingly, "kettle" is also a synomous for "teapot" but since the search was objectively driven, this subjective association would be excluded. This is just an example, I framed to explain my point.

    A quick answer to above would be to include any synomous words, but we all know in techonological world and especially in the IP area, their could numerous ways to hid the information while maintaining it on public forums. If you have been engaged in IP development, you will understand what I am talking about.



    more...


    makeup Middle East Asia Australia World Map Australia In Middle. quot;He#39;s Got the Whole World in
  • quot;He#39;s Got the Whole World in



  • santb1975
    11-21 02:31 PM
    to every around here





    girlfriend Kinokuniya-map Book World by World Map Australia In Middle. Map of Australia showing where
  • Map of Australia showing where



  • coolmanasip
    06-18 09:54 PM
    Bachelors+5yrs is also fine for EB2----- As per my lawyer at the time of my filing....EB2 requires either MS or BS+yrs.....

    I agree with the earlier post....look at how it was advertized.....in my case, we did only MS since I had MS and did not have 5 yrs then...so the advertisement said only MS as requirement....

    If your advertisement does not require MS, then this should be solved by a simple letter explaining the same......If by mistake it says only MS then the RFE is right in asking for MS certificate....however if the advertisement said either MS or BS+5 yrs ...you are covered......

    Another important question is did you have 5 yrs when your labor was filed...becos that justifies ur EB2.....
    Thanks....





    hairstyles tripartite world map World Map Australia In Middle. The world in which Elemental
  • The world in which Elemental



  • marcus12
    01-26 05:17 PM
    Hello Guys help me out

    I have been in USA from last 3 years on student visa. I was first in 1 university and finished my Masters there and than moved to other university for 2nd master

    Between the gap of transferring the school I started a small business online which went off good and is still going on. the beauty of business is that its everything online so it does not matter if I stay in USA or not.

    Real problem is here: I just got engaged and getting married in June. So my wish is to bring my wife here for few months, show her around and than go back permanently.

    University in which I am doing 2nd MS is not accredited and giving me hard time by saying that they will drop me off if I dont concentrate. Now I cannot go to school and attend classes because I have to handle the business.

    Now I am thinking of leaving USA in April and leave the school too from between. These will give the end to student visa and the fees which I am paying every semester. Than I am thinking to apply back as a visitor visa in August which I will get for 10 years.

    I dont want to stay here in USA just want to come from time to time as I like it here. My question is should I continue school and bring my wife on dependent visa or should I leave the school and apply for tourist visa again?

    I see more changes in 2nd one because consulate can also understand that I didnt wanted to stay in USA even when my student visa was valid so why I will overstay on Tourist visa. Also I have good balance and good properties In India by my name. I am the only son to my parents

    So I dont see any reason to get rejected?. But please give your suggestion





    LostInGCProcess
    08-28 04:32 PM
    My understanding is that it is first 4 and last 4 pages. (here pages include the inner hard cover side ).

    Thanks.





    puzon23
    02-12 02:05 PM
    Thanks for the advice. The problem is that my employer is really small and it will cost him money to do it all and if it doesn't work out he will have to eat up the cost. Here in New York it will be very expensive to advertise for the job and the chance of getting qualified replies are really high and of course this economy makes it even worse. Maybe I'm just a pesimist but I seriously have doubts it will work out.