arc
02-23 11:25 AM
Arc,
You will need a Canadian visa and your employer will have to give you a letter to get the same
I am on a valid EAD do I still need a canadian Visa? What Visa do need - I am only going for a week long training? I saw the LA consulate is taking 1 month for the Visa?
I have a valid AP to reenter my problem is do I need a Visa stamped of can I just get a Transit visa?
You will need a Canadian visa and your employer will have to give you a letter to get the same
I am on a valid EAD do I still need a canadian Visa? What Visa do need - I am only going for a week long training? I saw the LA consulate is taking 1 month for the Visa?
I have a valid AP to reenter my problem is do I need a Visa stamped of can I just get a Transit visa?
wallpaper Windows 7 Bliss wallpaper
GCNirvana007
04-07 05:15 PM
Hi Friends.
I got the pink slip 3 weeks back with one month severance. So my target was to secure the job in one month to avoid loss of pay. Finally secured the job with 3 offers from 3 top companies.
Some tips if it may be helpful to others , that I recently expereinced
1. Read your resume thoroughly and see if there are anything that you can improve and make the resume with the core skills, do not make the resume of mix of different profiles, like dba, architect, project manager, make them all seperate.
2. Try to make the submission to the direct employer or recruiter on top of the chain. You can do that finding contacts on linked in.
3. Do not compromise a lot, this makes these recruiters to think that you are vulnerable for any exploitation, (happened with me, I kicked there butt after getting selected and telling them on why did I do that)
All the best to everyone.
Good stuff buddy.
Immigration forum can always make an exception for job opportunities/sharing. I remember seeing a thread dedicated to it as well. Best thing to do, help each other.
I got the pink slip 3 weeks back with one month severance. So my target was to secure the job in one month to avoid loss of pay. Finally secured the job with 3 offers from 3 top companies.
Some tips if it may be helpful to others , that I recently expereinced
1. Read your resume thoroughly and see if there are anything that you can improve and make the resume with the core skills, do not make the resume of mix of different profiles, like dba, architect, project manager, make them all seperate.
2. Try to make the submission to the direct employer or recruiter on top of the chain. You can do that finding contacts on linked in.
3. Do not compromise a lot, this makes these recruiters to think that you are vulnerable for any exploitation, (happened with me, I kicked there butt after getting selected and telling them on why did I do that)
All the best to everyone.
Good stuff buddy.
Immigration forum can always make an exception for job opportunities/sharing. I remember seeing a thread dedicated to it as well. Best thing to do, help each other.
gondalguru
06-20 12:09 AM
All I can say is for J1 physician is different then regular J1 visa. If you are J1 physician you have to serve 3 years in an underserved area on H1b visa and then and then you can get your GC. If you file NIW for physician you can apply for I-140 and I-485 but you will get GC after 5 yrs of service in an underserved area.
2011 Back to Windows 7: Wallpapers
usirit
07-01 12:43 PM
Hi Indiana... :)
If you are stuck :mad: with your PERM LC being auditted by DOL, several of us in the same situation are sending letters to them as well as promoting assistance thru Congressmen.
Some of us have got a response :cool: from DOL already about it, so go to http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=19432 for more details and participate.
Regards,
If you are stuck :mad: with your PERM LC being auditted by DOL, several of us in the same situation are sending letters to them as well as promoting assistance thru Congressmen.
Some of us have got a response :cool: from DOL already about it, so go to http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=19432 for more details and participate.
Regards,
more...
amitjoey
06-18 02:15 PM
Since many are about to file their I 485 petitions, there was some talk about some advantages to filing this petition when the new fee structure goes into effect end of July.
One might be able to wait till mid July to see the August bulletin come out, if PD still current then could file in August with the new fee structure.
Question I had was -
What are the advantages if any to filing when the new fee structure is in place?
or should one file the earliest date one can, say 1st week of July?
I would appreciate if someone could shed some light on this. Thanks!
There are no advantages to filing with the new fee structure, More fees thats all. Earlier the better, but it is not a lottery, so it does not matter as long as your application reaches/files before the 30th of July.
One might be able to wait till mid July to see the August bulletin come out, if PD still current then could file in August with the new fee structure.
Question I had was -
What are the advantages if any to filing when the new fee structure is in place?
or should one file the earliest date one can, say 1st week of July?
I would appreciate if someone could shed some light on this. Thanks!
There are no advantages to filing with the new fee structure, More fees thats all. Earlier the better, but it is not a lottery, so it does not matter as long as your application reaches/files before the 30th of July.
yabayaba
08-18 09:34 PM
My Wife got RFE on EAD, asking her to schedule an appointment for biometrics. There is no scuch thing that we could sehedule biometrics. We took an infopass appointment, USCIS officer she understood the issue and aimmediately gave an apponitment for biometrics.
Inconsistent RFE are issued by USICS these days. Take infopass appointment, go to the field office with all the documents and hope they would help you.
Inconsistent RFE are issued by USICS these days. Take infopass appointment, go to the field office with all the documents and hope they would help you.
more...
palemguy
11-27 10:39 PM
Hi guys,
I am a july 3 filer . I saw that there is on LUD with date of 11/25/2007 on my 140 which was approved on Jan 8,2007. My 485, EAD are still pending at NSC.
Can you guys tell me what that LUD on my 140 means?
I appreciate your help.
I am a july 3 filer . I saw that there is on LUD with date of 11/25/2007 on my 140 which was approved on Jan 8,2007. My 485, EAD are still pending at NSC.
Can you guys tell me what that LUD on my 140 means?
I appreciate your help.
2010 wallpaper windows 7 nature.
dhirajgrover
10-16 01:42 PM
..to both of you (AShkam and tnite)!!. It helps!
more...
fittan
09-18 11:18 AM
vxg...I disagree with your statement that "stamp...can be forged'. Anything can be forged (e.g. passport, money). If the I-551 is legit what do you have to be afraid of?
wandmaker is correct. Take infopass, tell them you may have to travel soon and get the stamp. I've done it...nothing wrong with that. By the way, since your I-485 is approved, your AP is no longer valid and you should not use it.
wandmaker is correct. Take infopass, tell them you may have to travel soon and get the stamp. I've done it...nothing wrong with that. By the way, since your I-485 is approved, your AP is no longer valid and you should not use it.
hair Windows 7 Wallpapers, Free

rajeshalex
03-17 11:06 PM
This is normal. Preliminary processing means all documents are there and looks good. It doesnt mean it is complete. My wifes appln has been moved to MO with same message and I am the primary applicant. I got a mail yesterday saying my appln has been moved to a local office for interview.
So the above means nothing but it looks good.
So the above means nothing but it looks good.
more...
eb3retro
06-30 05:37 PM
eb3retro,
Did u change employers on EAD? or H1b transfer?
on EAD..
Also when you renewed EAD & AP:
1. Did you do it yourself? or did u have your new employer do it?
2. Did u get any RFE's when you renewed your EAD/AP well after you switched employers. (I assume you changed addresses in this process).
thx
1) did it myself..
2) yep i changed address, no rfes for anything..
Did u change employers on EAD? or H1b transfer?
on EAD..
Also when you renewed EAD & AP:
1. Did you do it yourself? or did u have your new employer do it?
2. Did u get any RFE's when you renewed your EAD/AP well after you switched employers. (I assume you changed addresses in this process).
thx
1) did it myself..
2) yep i changed address, no rfes for anything..
hot colors » Windows 7 Themes,
h1techSlave
05-22 12:40 PM
Do we need to pay $340 for the second renewal of EAD and AP?
USCIS page says, no fee only if you have filed 485 after July 30, 2007.
USCIS page says, no fee only if you have filed 485 after July 30, 2007.
more...
house wallpapers windows 7
sri@180
02-08 11:00 PM
I went to USA 1 yr back by h4.h1 is approved in nov2007.If i face any queries on h1 in indian emabassy.Can i go by h4 to USA in that h1 query period.i mean without h1 stamping in query period.
tattoo tattoo HD Regional Windows 7
gbof
06-03 06:35 PM
Sorry... I thought he was a genuine person who turned to IV for help. Anyways, I didnt tell him anything illegal.
For how long AOS primary applicant can be job-less?
For how long AOS primary applicant can be job-less?
more...
pictures new windows 7 wallpap.
summitpointe
04-27 02:24 PM
Six years in US complete
I-140 approved
Not able to file I-485 because of retrogression
Wife not able to work
Moving around for jobs with family
Cheating Employer
Frustation with H1B Extension and stamping
Not able to Plan to go to India because of Interview dates
Not able to plan on good school Child's education
Not able to spend more money on good health insurance
Lot of money spent on H1B Extension and stamping
Sick with the current employer
Don't want my employer to take lot of money in between. Can we switch employer and file a new H1B with new employer.
Do you guys think the retrogression will end soon? frustration everyday.
I-140 approved
Not able to file I-485 because of retrogression
Wife not able to work
Moving around for jobs with family
Cheating Employer
Frustation with H1B Extension and stamping
Not able to Plan to go to India because of Interview dates
Not able to plan on good school Child's education
Not able to spend more money on good health insurance
Lot of money spent on H1B Extension and stamping
Sick with the current employer
Don't want my employer to take lot of money in between. Can we switch employer and file a new H1B with new employer.
Do you guys think the retrogression will end soon? frustration everyday.
dresses Wallpaper Windows 7 Theme
Earned_GC
04-15 10:19 PM
What would be considered STEM? Would all professional that are eligible for H1B such as an Accountant or an MBA in Finance or Marketing be considered STEM? Or its just S T E M?
more...
makeup windows 7 desktop wallpaper

fatjoe
08-25 11:03 PM
fatjoe,
There was an article that came out and here is the link to it: TSC-NSC update (http://imminfo.com/News/2009-AILA/TSC-NSC_update.html)
As the way I understood it, even your PD is not current, they are starting to pre-adjudicate some cases so that the Visa Center would know more or less how many visas are needed and how big the backlog is. This effort tries to eliminate unused visas and utilize most of it. So the way I see it is, USCIS pre-adjudicates cases, then those who are "pre-approve" will be sorted on a different place maybe database which will be submitted to the Visa Center. Now, once your PD comes (Visa Center is the one responsible for monthly Visa Bulletin), Visa Center will tell USCIS that this case is ok, USCIS then sends you your GC.
I was going through this forum and I have read some instances where the officer on the phone will or will not tell you if your case is pre-approve. So what they do is call back again and hoping that officer will divulge such information to you.
Thanks SL : Like I said before, the cust. rep. said that she did not have access to know check if the case is pre-adjudicated or not. So, I was wondering, how will the info would be accessible to any other cust. rep. May I be I will give it a shot one more time.
There was an article that came out and here is the link to it: TSC-NSC update (http://imminfo.com/News/2009-AILA/TSC-NSC_update.html)
As the way I understood it, even your PD is not current, they are starting to pre-adjudicate some cases so that the Visa Center would know more or less how many visas are needed and how big the backlog is. This effort tries to eliminate unused visas and utilize most of it. So the way I see it is, USCIS pre-adjudicates cases, then those who are "pre-approve" will be sorted on a different place maybe database which will be submitted to the Visa Center. Now, once your PD comes (Visa Center is the one responsible for monthly Visa Bulletin), Visa Center will tell USCIS that this case is ok, USCIS then sends you your GC.
I was going through this forum and I have read some instances where the officer on the phone will or will not tell you if your case is pre-approve. So what they do is call back again and hoping that officer will divulge such information to you.
Thanks SL : Like I said before, the cust. rep. said that she did not have access to know check if the case is pre-adjudicated or not. So, I was wondering, how will the info would be accessible to any other cust. rep. May I be I will give it a shot one more time.
girlfriend wallpaper windows 7. wallpaper
go_guy123
10-08 09:00 PM
tarikh pe tarikh.... tarikh pe tarikh.... kaab taak?????
JwbLZYSCCiw
Kaab taak ???? Hazaaron H1B/EB-I shaheed hone ke baad.
JwbLZYSCCiw
Kaab taak ???? Hazaaron H1B/EB-I shaheed hone ke baad.
hairstyles Back to Windows 7 Wallpaper
GKBest
10-31 02:19 PM
I will take an Infopass. Did you get a new Card or they just corrected in their system?
Will update you once I get there. I just took my lawyer's advise.
Will update you once I get there. I just took my lawyer's advise.
ItIsNotFunny
12-17 02:57 PM
2001 - dot com bubble burst;
2008 - finance bubble burst;
Our GC journeys have spanned 2 recessions and we could not even take advantage of the slight boom in the middle...how pathetic.
Advantage was taken by employer :)
2008 - finance bubble burst;
Our GC journeys have spanned 2 recessions and we could not even take advantage of the slight boom in the middle...how pathetic.
Advantage was taken by employer :)
485Mbe4001
04-13 04:31 PM
Suddenly everyone is out to relieve the poor old neglected 'hi-tech' guy :D ...wonder if we are being used as a bargaining chip for CIR...