wallpaper of girls

images cool wallpaper for girls. cool wallpaper of girls. Cute Christmas Girl Wallpaper
  • Cute Christmas Girl Wallpaper



  • dealsnet
    06-11 11:46 PM
    How she keep AOS status (I-485) when out of the country for long period, and do not have AP, while go out of the country. She can come on H-4, but, I don't know, she can be on AOS status for green card. Consult a lawyer.
    Hello Gurus,

    Soon after we filed our I-485 in July 07 we went to India as my mother was not feeling well. When my wife and I were in India we got Finger print appointment notices, which we postponed around 8 times. In May 08 we came to US specially to give our finger prints and we did. Few weeks after we gave our Finger prints, My wife went to India to take care of my mom.

    Yesterday, we AGAIN got Finger print appointment notices. It does not say if USCIS was unable to read our finger prints or anything, It is a regular FP notices.

    Since I am here in the US, I do not mind giving FP's again, but my wife is in India and she cannot give FP now. Another thing is we applied for H1 extension, She cannot come until I get my H1 and she get's it stamped. We do not have AP to travel.

    The day we gave our FP's, USCIS has put stamps on our FP appointment notices with the details. I have these notices with me. Are these of any help ???

    Biometrics Processing Stamp
    ASC Site Code:______
    Biometrics QA Review By:_____ On ________
    Ten Prints QA Review by:_____ on ________

    I really do not know what to do. I request you all Gurus, please help me to handle this issue.

    Thank you.





    wallpaper Cute Christmas Girl Wallpaper wallpaper of girls. 180 girls wallpapers Girls
  • 180 girls wallpapers Girls



  • xgoogle
    06-25 10:52 AM
    Thanks so much for clearing our doubts.





    wallpaper of girls. Wallpaper Girls 300x217
  • Wallpaper Girls 300x217



  • cool_guy_onnet1
    02-12 08:41 AM
    No FP Yet, July 22nd Filer. I tried CSR # few times and finally got hold of someone who was kind -enough.
    According to her, there are LOT OF PEOPLE in the same boat and she recieves this phone call more than any other queries.
    She said, all she can do is to request Service center for FP status but here is the glitch, Request from CSR to Service Center takes 90 days to process and count another 90 days for the response to be read by CSR and issue a new FP.

    Again, she kept saying that these are just numbers from top of her head and nothing is written on stone.

    Hope this helps-





    2011 180 girls wallpapers Girls wallpaper of girls. Hot Anime Girl Wallpaper
  • Hot Anime Girl Wallpaper



  • ASR
    07-08 02:51 PM
    Hi All,

    Give me all your valuable suggestions for the below case:

    - Got a full time offer for my wife who is working on H1 and has EAD too.
    - She decided to transfer her H1 instead of using EAD.
    - My wife has sent all the necessary documentation to the lawyer.
    - Mean while, we got I-485 approved. As per lawyer, upon 485 approved, H1b and EAD is no longer valid.
    - We have not received I 485 approval notice through mail yet. We just have email from immigration

    Our question is on what should be the valuable document that can be shown as eligibility proof to work as we have not received I-485 mail and cards yet.

    Another question is: Can we visit local USCIS office for the temporary green card stamp based on the email got from immigration.

    Your response is highly appreciated.



    more...


    wallpaper of girls. wallpaper images girls.
  • wallpaper images girls.



  • rock581
    07-18 05:32 AM
    Thank you all for replying.

    Well I will surely consult the attorney but they will be too busy now to answer some trivial questions. My attorney doesn't respond soon enough and I might have to take some decisions soon in the next couple of days.

    My spouse got his visa stamped. So he is all ready. I was thinking if my spouse could come on Aug 10th get the formalities done and leave for Canada on Aug 14th and come back after cumulative 365 +4 days are over on Aug 22nd then shouldn't it work? I am guessing he should be eligible to get his H1 next year .





    wallpaper of girls. wallpapers girl. wallpaper
  • wallpapers girl. wallpaper



  • Dhundhun
    04-24 01:25 AM
    Hi god_bless_you,

    Title should have been: "God blessed me !! Got GC." Fix the title, other wise it looks like "God blessed you !! I got into trouble", Unless you feel GC as some trouble imposed on you.

    I am (and most of IV visitors) still without GC and years to go before getting GC.

    Any way, whatever, congratulations.

    --Dhundhun



    more...


    wallpaper of girls. Girls Wallpapers
  • Girls Wallpapers



  • GCwaitforever
    06-19 04:09 PM
    I heard that once we start using EAD (immigrant intent), we could never go back to using H-1B (quasi non-immigrant). Many lawyers suggest not using EAD as yet because if I-485 is ever rejected for any reason, we could still be on H-1B and go on for few more years and leave the country comfortably. Without H-1B in those circumstances, we would be out of any status and we have to leave the country immediately.

    Your friend might have applied for EAD, but primarily he must be staying on H-1B only. His wife could be using the EAD very much.





    2010 Wallpaper Girls 300x217 wallpaper of girls. cool wallpaper for girls. cool
  • cool wallpaper for girls. cool



  • rock945
    09-30 05:42 PM
    PERM started last year.. there are people who applied labour before that and still waiting.. i personally know two of my friends who applied for labour in april 2001 and still waiting for approval.



    more...


    wallpaper of girls. girl wallpaper hd. suicide
  • girl wallpaper hd. suicide



  • newbie2020
    10-26 12:28 PM
    Guess what you should only travel by First class, If you travel by economy they will catch you..... :))

    Jokes aside, You should be ok your H1B extension/stamping has nothing to do with which Airlines you travel, How many stops you will make etc.. Some countries have restrictions if you don't have valid visa during transit. Check with Airlines.





    hair Hot Anime Girl Wallpaper wallpaper of girls. Girls Wallpaper Art and Sexy
  • Girls Wallpaper Art and Sexy



  • jiraprapaasa
    04-13 11:40 AM
    My 4 yr old niece went in person for the visa along with an adult of course.

    What document does my niece need to bring to the embassy?
    So far she has I-20, SEVIS fee receipt, MRV receipt from post office, school letter, passport, photo 2x2, her address in US, her father statement and book account.

    Will consulate officer interview her or her mother who will be going with her?
    She is 12 going to be 13 in May does she need a letter from her parent permission to go study abroad.

    Can she say that she has her aunt which is me in the US where she will be staying with (We have the same last name) or should she say that she live in a hosted family in the US where school provided.

    Her GPA is 4.0 from her 6th grade. Her father statement is good. Is there any how that she will get deny for her student visa.



    more...


    wallpaper of girls. 3d computer wallpaper, 3d girl
  • 3d computer wallpaper, 3d girl



  • eilsoe
    10-02 01:40 PM
    No the colors and all where made in photoshop, what I started with in 3dsmax was just a blob...


    well, just search for photoshop tutorials on altavista, that's how i started out...





    hot wallpaper images girls. wallpaper of girls. Girls Wallpaper 3 Features
  • Girls Wallpaper 3 Features



  • Keeme
    02-11 01:40 PM
    Last week my wife's I-485 got an RFE on Medical Examination and Photos. Why is that only my wife got it and not me the primary applicant? Any thoughts. I have read some time ago that if the Medical examinations are 1 year older at the time of application processing they would request for a new one, is that still true?

    Looking for your replies.

    Thanks,
    Raj

    Contributed $300 so far.

    Call and ask them how can they do this huge mistake and they will issue one for you as well !

    My older son got a cut on his right thumb yesterday and I was putting a bandage on it and my younger one came and said - " I want also a bandage. Why only him ? Why can't I have it ? " Would you pl answer him ?



    more...


    house Hindi Girls Wallpaper 7 wallpaper of girls. wallpaper girls and cars.
  • wallpaper girls and cars.



  • needhelp!
    09-22 04:07 PM
    I agree.. lets project all the positive (sound) vibes into the lawmaker offices.

    What are you waiting for?

    PICK UP THE PHONE AND CALL NOW!





    tattoo wallpapers girl. wallpaper wallpaper of girls. hot wallpaper girls. hot
  • hot wallpaper girls. hot



  • Cherry2006
    06-28 12:25 PM
    Guys...Thanks for the suggestions .

    I am planning to stay back for 1 more month ,i.e till end of July and try for a project. As it is near to impossible to get a H1 Transfer without a project, I would like to hold on for H1 Transfer for now. If l can manage to get a project ..say in 3rd or 4th week of July, can I be able to get a H1 Transfer approved without any issues or RFEs. My last paycheck was issued for the week ending June 28th, 2009. So I can provide a Paystub of only a prior month, if I apply for possible H1 Transfer. Will this be good enough .

    Please advise whether staying for 1 more month after H1 Termination should be fine or not, from the perspective of Job Searching and H1 Transfer.



    more...


    pictures Girls Wallpapers wallpaper of girls. Hot Girls Wallpaper 32| 13.94
  • Hot Girls Wallpaper 32| 13.94



  • shana04
    02-01 06:07 AM
    There is a seperate thread on this. Look it up.
    My 2 c:
    - Stay away from Murthy. They've screwed up at least 2 cases that I know of. And their response is slow.
    - Thomas Fan in MD: Run like you've seen the devil. I have no idea why malpractice suits has not been filed against him yet.
    - Clark Trevor in CA - Guy is awesome but expensive.
    - Ellen Krengel in CA - Decent.
    - Gowda in MI - Slow, inefficient.
    - Rajeev Khanna - seems to be good, efficient and responsive.
    - Jon Wu, CA - Slow as hell but knows the ins/outs

    I gave you points.

    I do not care about money right now. All I need is a good attorney where I can sleep happily for some time. I will try Rajiv kahana, then.
    One of my friend also got his GC from Rajiv kahana.

    Thanks my friend.





    dresses Girls Wallpaper 3 Features wallpaper of girls. Girls Wallpaper Art and Sexy
  • Girls Wallpaper Art and Sexy



  • 24fps
    02-23 11:05 PM
    hmmn, i am seeing a HUGE jump in H1b cancellations in this forum, maybe there should be a separate thread dedicated to the cancellations so we can deduce some pattern or trend.



    more...


    makeup girl wallpaper hd. suicide wallpaper of girls. Hindi Girls Wallpaper 7
  • Hindi Girls Wallpaper 7



  • singhsa3
    08-13 06:15 PM
    Good try though!
    1) The award you submitted was academic in nature. USCIS maintains that student awards such as fellowships, scholarships do not meet this criteria. Do you have anythingelse that is nationally recognized? Show me the evidence.

    2) You submitted your work at research meetings. That is what researchers are supposed to do. How is your work is above and beyond what is out there in those meetings? "Consequently, it does not follow that all scientists who are asked to present their findings enjoy sustained acclaim in their field". Show me how your presentation history exceeds others.

    3) Show the clear evidence that you have performed a leading and critical role in your organization.

    4) You published several papers. But scientists are supposed to publish and dessiminate their work. Please resubmit updated citation listing. Please submit objective listing that your publication history exceeds the rest of the field.

    Gurus... do I have a chance with these questions. I don't have any other national or international award such as Presidential Medal or Nobel Prize.

    My presentation at international conferences are posters. Nothing great such as plenary talk.

    I can submit more evidence of publications and citations.
    Letter about my role and responsibilities as leader in my institution.

    Thats it. Do I have a chance?





    girlfriend hot wallpaper girls. hot wallpaper of girls. wallpaper Wimbledon Girls
  • wallpaper Wimbledon Girls



  • braindrain
    06-03 12:19 PM
    My H1 B Visa and my wife's H4 is being transfered to a new employer. We filed under premium processing last friday (30th May). We have a family emergency and my question is whether my wife can travel to India before our applications are approved. I will remain in the country. Only she will be travelling. Your inputs will be much appreciated in this trying time.


    I believe your wife can travel. I was in a similar situation couple of years back where We had to travel while the transfer was pending and when contacted the attorney, they did not raise any issues.

    Luckily, we got our approvals before we actually left and was not a issue. Again, it was more than 2 Yrs back, so pls do consult attorney.





    hairstyles 3d computer wallpaper, 3d girl wallpaper of girls. 100 CG Girls + Fantasy
  • 100 CG Girls + Fantasy



  • vkt3142
    02-25 02:37 PM
    Guys, please let me know if anyone heard something similar else where.

    Thank you





    kirupa
    10-27 06:42 PM
    Added :)

    You should see at least a few hour delay for this is a manual process haha.





    ushkand
    08-14 11:48 AM
    I have an LUD of 08/05/2007 on my 2006 approved I-140. I was hoping, like so many of us, that it meant CIS was entering my 485 in the system. But looking at the trend, it seems like CIS may only be gathering data on how many approved I-140 are currently in the system and make projections/plans for future work load etc.