sonia_sd
09-15 05:17 PM
Last time CIR had sweet deal for Illegals ..
Pay $100 and get Z visa ( Work Permit ) .. --> GC --> Citizenship ---> Vote for ?? ..
For Legals ...go back and restart in new queue .. We dont want to skilled people be free of our companies. We expect you to be enslaved ..We are leader of Free world.
You are 100% correct. US congress has love about horses and their nutrition than human beings, we work like donkeys/slaves attached to all these companies without freedom. On top we pay taxes and follow laws inch by inch. No matter what their plan is but we are
Pay $100 and get Z visa ( Work Permit ) .. --> GC --> Citizenship ---> Vote for ?? ..
For Legals ...go back and restart in new queue .. We dont want to skilled people be free of our companies. We expect you to be enslaved ..We are leader of Free world.
You are 100% correct. US congress has love about horses and their nutrition than human beings, we work like donkeys/slaves attached to all these companies without freedom. On top we pay taxes and follow laws inch by inch. No matter what their plan is but we are
wallpaper Wallpaper Site - Cheap!

gc_on_demand
05-13 11:01 AM
Dear members
Please dont keep hope that there will be a CIR in a year. Why ? Mr President is not confident that he will bring it or not otherwise he would have sound plan and announcement. He is asking Mccain to take a lead on this and remember that news Mccain was angry on mexican delegation who went to him to argue to bring CIR.
This year they will not bring it with unemployment and other reason. Next year it will be election year.
If time is good they will attempt in 2011 so it will help in election 2012...again nothing can be done in 2012 too..
Please dont keep hope that there will be a CIR in a year. Why ? Mr President is not confident that he will bring it or not otherwise he would have sound plan and announcement. He is asking Mccain to take a lead on this and remember that news Mccain was angry on mexican delegation who went to him to argue to bring CIR.
This year they will not bring it with unemployment and other reason. Next year it will be election year.
If time is good they will attempt in 2011 so it will help in election 2012...again nothing can be done in 2012 too..
peekay
06-29 03:03 PM
Hi,
I dont have a direct answer to your question but I do know that insurance has to be taken within the 30 days of your wife's arrival in US. I had the same situation where I applied for insurance on 32nd day and got a reply from the insurance company that I have to apply within 30 days. I finally was able to convince them and take the insurance. Try your luck by talking to some insurance company like BCBS or Humana. They should be able to provide more info. I cant be of more help than this.
Peekay
I dont have a direct answer to your question but I do know that insurance has to be taken within the 30 days of your wife's arrival in US. I had the same situation where I applied for insurance on 32nd day and got a reply from the insurance company that I have to apply within 30 days. I finally was able to convince them and take the insurance. Try your luck by talking to some insurance company like BCBS or Humana. They should be able to provide more info. I cant be of more help than this.
Peekay
2011 Wedding wallpaper
balan2008
07-08 01:19 PM
Thanks guys for your valuable support and advice.
balan.
balan.
more...
PBECVictim
03-13 10:35 AM
Champu,
Congratulations! Did you get second Fingerprint Notice? When did you for Finger print latest? Can you please let us know.
Thanks.
Received a mail for myself and my wife. welcome to USA. But no email from CRIS.
:):):):):):)
Congratulations! Did you get second Fingerprint Notice? When did you for Finger print latest? Can you please let us know.
Thanks.
Received a mail for myself and my wife. welcome to USA. But no email from CRIS.
:):):):):):)
babu123
08-20 03:14 PM
I got name check information atlast today. Its cleared
Still waiting for GC Approval. God knows when it will get approved.
Labor Priority Date: May 24, 2006
I -140 Approved: Oct 2006
I-485 RD July 2, 2007
I-485 ND Aug 27, 2007 with SRCXXXXXXX
Still waiting for GC Approval. God knows when it will get approved.
Labor Priority Date: May 24, 2006
I -140 Approved: Oct 2006
I-485 RD July 2, 2007
I-485 ND Aug 27, 2007 with SRCXXXXXXX
more...
nivasch
05-26 07:46 AM
Thank you Team IV, QGA & Staffers of various Senators, for all your efforts.:)
2010 Wallpaper Murals Cheap.
nandakumar
03-06 01:22 PM
Pls confirm email id - info@immigrationvoice.org for FOIA letter?
more...
jvs
09-23 02:27 PM
I applied for my second AP on 08/11/2009, was approved on 09/03/2009, was received at the attorney's office on 09/10/2009. Service center NSC.
No FP was done. FWIW my last FP was in Jan 09.
Did you guys have to go through FP for the APs? Will they take FP again even if they have done that before.
No FP was done. FWIW my last FP was in Jan 09.
Did you guys have to go through FP for the APs? Will they take FP again even if they have done that before.
hair cheap one piece swimsuits
langagadu
03-29 03:53 PM
nope
more...
eb2_mumbai
10-20 09:35 PM
First of all I am not going to judge you by your actions because I do not know the full story of why you did it.
Now coming back to your question. There are few things you need to do.
1) Talk to a reputed immigration attorney. Take consulting time and tell them the whole story honestly they are the best people to guide you
2) As far as I can tell you out of status triggers a bar of 10 years on immigration to US. Perhaps if your wife can least get out of country and come back (re-enter) into the country on a valid visa then after admission perhaps you can take advantage of 245 (k) clause that counts OOS from last lawful admission for GC processin, but there is a chance that she might be denied entry if CBP officer can see her OOS in the system for some reason.
My advice is what ever you do make sure you consult an attorney and not some friend or some one from a forum. You have already made situation difficult do not make it any worse.
Now coming back to your question. There are few things you need to do.
1) Talk to a reputed immigration attorney. Take consulting time and tell them the whole story honestly they are the best people to guide you
2) As far as I can tell you out of status triggers a bar of 10 years on immigration to US. Perhaps if your wife can least get out of country and come back (re-enter) into the country on a valid visa then after admission perhaps you can take advantage of 245 (k) clause that counts OOS from last lawful admission for GC processin, but there is a chance that she might be denied entry if CBP officer can see her OOS in the system for some reason.
My advice is what ever you do make sure you consult an attorney and not some friend or some one from a forum. You have already made situation difficult do not make it any worse.
hot liverpool wall paper - cheap
aj_jadeja
04-06 01:32 AM
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2006/04/05/AR2006040502038.html
more...
house Wallpaper#39;s The Director#39;s Cut
meher
12-25 12:35 PM
At present till now based on the talks i had with my employer i donot have any hopes that he will be running the pay stubs.
The pay specified in my LCA is $44000. I have been paid on hourly basis of 43$/hr till now and the pay stubs reflect that. If i go to DOL or go through attorney will i be paid at $44000 or will the previous pay stubs help in getting me the rightful salary.
Sure i will let know the employer name. I am just waiting to have my H1B transfer.
MRD
The pay specified in my LCA is $44000. I have been paid on hourly basis of 43$/hr till now and the pay stubs reflect that. If i go to DOL or go through attorney will i be paid at $44000 or will the previous pay stubs help in getting me the rightful salary.
Sure i will let know the employer name. I am just waiting to have my H1B transfer.
MRD
tattoo wallpaper samples cheap
mirage
05-29 04:01 PM
On a conference call somebody asked Rajiv Khanna about PD movement last month and his prediction etc etc. His comment was
'Only 2-3 people in the whole world knows what happened last month and what's going to happen further. And all of them work for the state dept.'
'Only 2-3 people in the whole world knows what happened last month and what's going to happen further. And all of them work for the state dept.'
more...
pictures Wallpaper Murals Cheap.
smuggymba
03-22 03:12 PM
hpandey,
Thank you for your reply. Yes, new H-1B comes with new I-94.
The new 194 should have a date...if u filed extension before expiry of previous 194...i dont see any problem.
Thank you for your reply. Yes, new H-1B comes with new I-94.
The new 194 should have a date...if u filed extension before expiry of previous 194...i dont see any problem.
dresses Bmw Sports Car Wallpaper

rajuram
08-21 12:19 AM
#4 in my post, was just to lighten the mood. Other things are definately worth considering.
Having been in these forums for years now...I know that IV cannot do much about retrogression until president decides to push for CIR. That may be at least 1 year away, if not more. Recapture of visa numbers is also next to impossible in this economy.
But somethings that may be worth trying in the interim are -
1. More flexibility in changing jobs under AC21, to allow career progression. This may not require a legislative fix.
2. Longer duration AP.
3. Fee reduction for 2nd & subsequent renewal of EADs and APs.
4. An apology from USCIS for the delay!!
Having been in these forums for years now...I know that IV cannot do much about retrogression until president decides to push for CIR. That may be at least 1 year away, if not more. Recapture of visa numbers is also next to impossible in this economy.
But somethings that may be worth trying in the interim are -
1. More flexibility in changing jobs under AC21, to allow career progression. This may not require a legislative fix.
2. Longer duration AP.
3. Fee reduction for 2nd & subsequent renewal of EADs and APs.
4. An apology from USCIS for the delay!!
more...
makeup cheap wallpaper borders.
desi3933
03-03 11:54 AM
Thank you Desi!
Man, that is one heck of confusing language, I am still trying to understand it.
Main line is this -
In the event that the alien is the beneficiary of multiple petitions under sections 203(b) (1), (2), or (3) of the Act, the alien shall be entitled to the earliest priority date.
Translation -
If person has multiple approved I-140 petitions under EB-1, EB-2, and Eb-3 sections, he./she can claim the earliest PD date to any of his/her I-140 approved petitions.
An example taken from Michael Aytes Memo (09/12/2006), section 22.2(d)(3) page 28:
Company A files a labor certification request on behalf of an alien ("Joe") as a janitor on January 10, 2003. The DOL issues the certification on March 20, 2003. Company A later files, and USCIS approves, a relating I-140 visa petition under the EB-3 category. On July 15, 2003, Joe files a second I-140 visa petition in his own behalf as a rocket scientist under the EB-1 category, which USCIS approves. Joe is entitled to use the January 10, 2003, priority date to apply for adjustment under either the EB-1 or the EB-3 classification.
__________________
Not a legal advice.
Man, that is one heck of confusing language, I am still trying to understand it.
Main line is this -
In the event that the alien is the beneficiary of multiple petitions under sections 203(b) (1), (2), or (3) of the Act, the alien shall be entitled to the earliest priority date.
Translation -
If person has multiple approved I-140 petitions under EB-1, EB-2, and Eb-3 sections, he./she can claim the earliest PD date to any of his/her I-140 approved petitions.
An example taken from Michael Aytes Memo (09/12/2006), section 22.2(d)(3) page 28:
Company A files a labor certification request on behalf of an alien ("Joe") as a janitor on January 10, 2003. The DOL issues the certification on March 20, 2003. Company A later files, and USCIS approves, a relating I-140 visa petition under the EB-3 category. On July 15, 2003, Joe files a second I-140 visa petition in his own behalf as a rocket scientist under the EB-1 category, which USCIS approves. Joe is entitled to use the January 10, 2003, priority date to apply for adjustment under either the EB-1 or the EB-3 classification.
__________________
Not a legal advice.
girlfriend where are topics Cheap
buehler
07-27 09:11 AM
Good idea. I would suggest that you also add uscis.gov to your search. It doesn't seem to be showing any pages from that site
hairstyles Bmw Sports Car Wallpaper
sidm
03-29 02:43 PM
That is good, but what about those whose OPT expired in Dec or Aug last year: can it retroactively activated?
There should be a clause to re-activate OPT for people maintaining legal presence in US, who were affected by last year's H1 lottery and whose OPT expired last year.:confused:
There should be a clause to re-activate OPT for people maintaining legal presence in US, who were affected by last year's H1 lottery and whose OPT expired last year.:confused:
calboy78
11-10 03:02 PM
I will send email(s) to consulates and ministry of affairs UNTIL they hear us. They can't take us for granted and create the rules like they want for different consulates.
PS: I got mine renewed (10 yr validity) this year from SFO, with expired visa, without a problem.
PS: I got mine renewed (10 yr validity) this year from SFO, with expired visa, without a problem.
prem_goel
12-03 10:24 PM
I have...
Frist stamp from INDIA (home country),
2 Visa Stamps from Washington DC
Last stamping from Matamoros (Mexico)
Am i ELIGIBLE to get H1 visa stamp from Tijuana next year?
YEs, but I am not a lawyer. Secondly you should refer to the US Consulate at Tijuana's website for the latest rules. I believe as of now, you are since you have 1 stamping from your home country.
I met one guy during my stamping who had the same situation and he got approved. You have to show them the india stamping though, else they might get confused seeing your other stampings. Initially they said to him he was not eligible, but when he showed them his first India stamping they let him in.
Frist stamp from INDIA (home country),
2 Visa Stamps from Washington DC
Last stamping from Matamoros (Mexico)
Am i ELIGIBLE to get H1 visa stamp from Tijuana next year?
YEs, but I am not a lawyer. Secondly you should refer to the US Consulate at Tijuana's website for the latest rules. I believe as of now, you are since you have 1 stamping from your home country.
I met one guy during my stamping who had the same situation and he got approved. You have to show them the india stamping though, else they might get confused seeing your other stampings. Initially they said to him he was not eligible, but when he showed them his first India stamping they let him in.