tupac shakur quotes about love

images 2pac quotes about life. tupac shakur quotes about love. 2pac quotes about haters.
  • 2pac quotes about haters.



  • sdrblr
    08-21 11:32 AM
    I just want to add that "Ignorance of a law is not an excuse" and no court or USCIS will buy that argument.





    wallpaper 2pac quotes about haters. tupac shakur quotes about love. 2pac quotes. notjustjay
  • 2pac quotes. notjustjay



  • rpulipati
    09-26 11:06 AM
    I'm sorry if I sounded like a hypocrite. My interpretation was not to participate in FSB debate for PR visas as the debate was concentrated on H1-B visas.

    I support H1-B's and please continue in the debate for H1-B's.

    Actually, I think participating in the debate to present the other point of view (as in 'foreign workers are good for the US economy') is a good thing to do. Giving the forum out to the antis is a good way to make sure Durbin gets his message reaffirmed. Well, that's all true, unless you are one of those people who likes to yell 'Close the door!' right after they get in.





    tupac shakur quotes about love. Tupac Shakur SOURCE: SB
  • Tupac Shakur SOURCE: SB



  • jsb
    03-09 12:27 PM
    This is horrible. Does not make much sense.
    No significant, if any, movement, even though it is supposed be a new quarter?





    2011 2pac quotes. notjustjay tupac shakur quotes about love. Tupac Shakur Quotes at
  • Tupac Shakur Quotes at



  • kumar1
    03-16 05:56 PM
    I am impressed to see that our buddy Infinite_Patience_GC is not using F** words today. Good job!


    Infinite_Patience_GC,

    Though I don't like your language and attitude, you have a valid point. I honestly feel that those who have used labor substitution should not get their green cards earlier than me.



    more...


    tupac shakur quotes about love. 2pac quotes about haters.
  • 2pac quotes about haters.



  • StarSun
    02-07 08:35 AM
    immig4me, can you keep the advocacy thread on the home page in the weekend too?





    tupac shakur quotes about love. quot;tupac shakur love quotesquot;
  • quot;tupac shakur love quotesquot;



  • same_old_guy
    07-09 04:38 PM
    newbee7 is right.

    Either the security clearance/FBI name check was COMPLETE or NOT. There is nothing as "would-be-done-shortly-for-sure" !

    Bottom-line, if it can be proved in a court of law that USCIS approved cases without security clearance, there is a solid ground for the suit. It's against the law and it undermines the national security concerns.

    Second, USCIS working in bad faith when they rushed to allocate all the quota just to avoid new I-485 applications. It clearly has "intentional" written all over it.

    Third, I saw somewhere an excerpt from INA law that there is a limit on how many visa number can be allocated in a month. As per that clause, USCIS broke the law.

    Fourth, there is a solid ground to sue USCIS for the expense to say the least. People has to pay a whole lot of things including lawyer, medical, photo etc. Time and effort spent on that is no less.



    more...


    tupac shakur quotes about love. 2Pac - Tupac, 2Pac
  • 2Pac - Tupac, 2Pac



  • nervous-wreck
    03-15 05:08 PM
    C'mon guys, what the hell have you been doing for so long?

    I mean look at the archived Visa Bulletins, you observe the following:

    1. EB2 was current for India ALL THROUGH 2003
    2. EB2 was current for India ALL THROUGH 2004
    3. EB2 was current for India till August 2005
    4. After the retrogression in 2005, EB2 India moved up quickly through 2003-2004 to April 2004 by the beginning of 2007

    5. Even after the summer 2007 fiasco (EB2 Current fro July, August 2007), the priority date for EB2 India moved to April 2004 and stayed there for 3 months

    What more do you wish for?
    I don't understand how there any can be anyone from 2004-2005 India still left in the EB2 category.

    This is pathetic. What the hell have you been waiting for?





    2010 Tupac Shakur SOURCE: SB tupac shakur quotes about love. 2pac quotes about life.
  • 2pac quotes about life.



  • santosh08872
    03-17 04:29 PM
    Mine is EB3, 17th June 2002



    more...


    tupac shakur quotes about love. Tupac “2pac” Shakur
  • Tupac “2pac” Shakur



  • venky08
    08-15 04:39 PM
    thats provided
    a. their I-140 is approved
    b. fingerprinting is done.
    c. passed the fbi name check.
    d. their case made it to the hands of adjudicator who is taking a final look at it.

    it is difficult to finish all these in less than two months.
    but you may never know, there might be some lucky ones.
    just hope that we all are that lucky :)

    some people who applied in June may get approved if their PDs are current. July/ Aug filers unlikely





    hair Tupac Shakur Quotes at tupac shakur quotes about love. (Tupac Shakur quote)
  • (Tupac Shakur quote)



  • downthedrain
    02-03 10:31 AM
    Thanks desi3933, couple more questions...

    do I have to submit only the job offer letter?
    Should it be the old(one I originally got) one or get one from the employer saying I am currently employed as permamenet for the same salary as in I140?
    Do I have to send the W2 from last year?
    Do I have to send 2 paystubs from this year?



    more...


    tupac shakur quotes about love. 2Pac-DoForLove.mp4 video by
  • 2Pac-DoForLove.mp4 video by



  • wellwishergc
    08-02 02:42 PM
    :D :D

    Why don't we nominate your name for the post of 'Director' of USCIS?:D

    The visa numbers for Indians in EB2 category is 'unavailable' currently. Every month the USCIS estimates (rather guesses :rolleyes:) the demand for visas in each category adds to it their own forecasted work pace and based on some super secretive formula comes up with a cut-off date....as we all have seen this formula is by no means accurate (knowing how it went from being current for all employment based category in sept 05 to unavailable for eb3 indians at begining of they year to the dates moving 5 years for chinese eb2 in a few months..etc ..etc)

    Wouldn't it be nice if USCIS gives themselves a break from the stressful guess work ;) every october and instead of giving cut-off dates, just make eb1-3 'available' for all across the board...then all of us waiting with approved i140's can file 485...get EADs..our wives can work...we can change jobs per will and live happily ever after...May be they can use the data gathered from all the petition received to forecast a better cut-off date for the remaining 11 months...And if they repeat this every year....the most one would have to wait with an approved I40 to file I485 is one year....I am sure lot of guys with pending applications at BECs would also jump on this idea and file new perm petitions...effectively reducing the backlog..if not eliminating it.

    Mean while I am proposing all this in humour and not advocating IV to adopt it in their agenda :) ...so don't start pounding on me just yet...





    hot 2pac quotes about haters. tupac shakur quotes about love. God has given shakur quote do
  • God has given shakur quote do



  • pointlesswait
    07-12 05:05 PM
    Does anyone have the list of latest set documents required to file for 485.... can you plzzzz email/post it here... thanks



    can it be done without the help of an attorney...????



    more...


    house Send this quote to You don#39;t tupac shakur quotes about love. some of his quotes on the
  • some of his quotes on the



  • sin94
    05-26 06:05 PM
    I haven't heard anything like this (yes random checks I seen by cops in NJ) but not searching all cars on a highway and then verifying if everyone is legal and harassing them if they have not carried their immigration papers.

    I read long ago after 9/11 that law enforcements used this tactic to jail folks who were suspected terrorists but if they are using this to discourage immigration (legal immigrants) it would be a real shame.

    where are these commands coming from its not like one county suddenly gets up and starts doing random inspection, their must be a higher authority who is making these rules





    tattoo quot;tupac shakur love quotesquot; tupac shakur quotes about love. images of 2pac. 2PAC QUOTES
  • images of 2pac. 2PAC QUOTES



  • vagish
    04-04 04:25 PM
    04/04/2007: Senator Durbin and Senator Grassley Introduced H-1B and L-1 Visa Fraud and Abuse Prevention Act of 2007

    * We reported earlier that these Senators were considering introduction of this foreign worker restriction bill in the Senate. Here we go. This bill was introduced in the Senate late last week. As seen in the summary of Senator Durbin, this bill proposes to apply to all the employers the restrictive portion of the current H-1B rule that applies only to the H-1B dependent employers. Together with the USCIS announcement of FY 2008 H-1B cap exhaution in one day, this legislative bill casts a dark shadow over the foreign worker immigration system. In a way, it is a frontal assault on the immigration of foreign professional workers. Please stay tuned to this web site for our summary of this nightmarish bill. Admittedly, the event in the last two days suggests that there is a room for potential abuse of the H-1B visa system under the current law and some level of change should be considered in one way or another. However, Senator's bill may not be a right way to correct the problems in the current system.


    Even immigration-law.com admits there is a potential fraud going on ,read the last few lines.

    thanks



    more...


    pictures 2Pac - Tupac, 2Pac tupac shakur quotes about love. Tupac Shakur
  • Tupac Shakur



  • pappu
    02-01 08:05 AM
    forget sulekha..i posted our ad couple of times ,after that they started to delete.I am not sure what the reason is...

    All i need is the forums which have more members with more activity.I will spend sometime to join them and post.
    It is sad that none of these desi sites have come forward to help us put our ads on their sites. None has helped us in our cause, even though they are run by immigrants like us who were at one time waiting in line for their greencards. Now after getting their greencard they do not want to help the cause but instead want to make money from it. If any such site owner is reading this post and desires to help by posting our ad on your site, contact us.

    Thank you for your effort to post IV messages on various websites.

    1
    could you do a search on yahoo groups, msn groups, google groups on greencard, immigration, legal immigration etc and see if those groups have many members and it is not an anti immigrant group from its intro. Then join them and start posting IV messages in them. You will find hundreds of groups. Each post will send emails to all its members.
    2
    There are several groups in yahoo, msn, google that belong to alumni of IITs, IIMs etc and a lot of their members are in USA. you can post messages in those forums too.
    3
    Go through my thread- ideas to increase publicity of IV from last page to first page (http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=694) . You will find several sites and ideas to post IV messages online.

    IV is grateful for your tireless effort posting messages. While all others lost their steam, you have continued your mission. We recognize your efforts and hope some others will join you to help.





    dresses God has given shakur quote do tupac shakur quotes about love. love Being+ignored+quotes
  • love Being+ignored+quotes



  • blewstream
    06-09 02:35 AM
    Any hopes of EB3 seeing 2003 in FY2010??
    Its a very painful journey :eek:



    more...


    makeup Tupac “2pac” Shakur tupac shakur quotes about love. Send this quote to You don#39;t
  • Send this quote to You don#39;t



  • gc_on_demand
    03-09 12:46 PM
    by the way shusterman predicted ROW will retrogress in his blog found at shusterman.com there was also an IV post about this (abbout somethin like shusterman got a call from clinton or something)..........

    so what happened to the quareterly spill over ???????????

    Just want to know is quareterly spill over a law or procedure .. Could they hold on spill over .. May be USCIS was not ready to approve 485s .. and have asked DOS to hold on dates until they have some pool of files that can be assigned visa numbers.





    girlfriend images of 2pac. 2PAC QUOTES tupac shakur quotes about love. 2Pac-DoForLove.mp4 video by
  • 2Pac-DoForLove.mp4 video by



  • thomascannivady
    07-16 05:54 PM
    (2) H-1B salaries are tax-exempt - no FICA, no federal or state income taxes. They can live at the same level as tax-paying Americans at a lower cost. Therefore, Congress allows foreigners to "low-ball" American workers.


    This is utter nonsense!!!

    Core team - > Please work on getting some sort of easy webfax put up so that we may effectively address such utter nonsense!! The link to the fax should be prominently displayed on the main page of IV!!!





    hairstyles 2Pac-DoForLove.mp4 video by tupac shakur quotes about love. 2pac Quotes Images: Famous
  • 2pac Quotes Images: Famous



  • softcrowd
    03-18 09:37 AM
    I am 04/2004 EB2 and I just hope that Ron's prediction comes true.

    One thing about his April PD movement "prediction" - Ron Gotcher never predicted that..He just said he passed on what he heard from an official.

    But in this case (July one), it looks like his prediction!! So lets see!





    justAnotherFile
    07-25 12:24 PM
    "Dude/Dudette, I give up. The alien's eligibility and admissibility is decided at I-485 stage - FBI name checks, medical tests ring a bell? The law explicitly states that visa number availabililty is a pre-requisite for the adjustment of status application in 245(a)(3). If you can't understand - or choose to refuse to understand - plain English, have fun arguing with yourself".

    Dude I apologize if my line of argument is irritating you so much. btw 245(a)(3) is not plain english its legalese. And I'm not the one arguing with myself there are others in this thread who read the law along the same lines. Anyway this forum is for debate and thats what we are doing.
    Probably this option is not attractive to you that you are so pissed with it.

    Btw I'm contacting some attorneys on my personal expense to interpret this.
    If they reach the same conclusion as you I'll be happy to accept it, i have no issues and I'll post it on this thread.

    But the fact is at this point I still believe there may just be a 1% chance.





    anurakt
    11-19 09:53 AM
    Well said anurakt! I did the same - recently changed my job and restarted the process. At the end of the day better prof. experience will give value add - not an immigration status.

    Having said that - I support IV and stand by it. I admire the attitude and am proud to be a part of the group. The immigration situation is very frustating but I'll not allow it to 'control' me.

    Cheers!


    It took a while for me to understand this situation. Now I am very clear on what I will be doing istead of tying myself to a bs immigraion system this country has. I ran after two things GC and Money ....running after GC didn't do any good....stuck with an employer.... salary below market value same position all the years....but I have decided I will run after money now.... so in current situation I have more money better position...less mental stress .... If I get GC... good ....else I will go back to my country with total financial freedom. Make my money as quickly as possible. We are all here for money and nothing else ...thus GC should not be an end to life....