deecha
07-16 09:44 PM
Its a crime to influence someone at position to have access to information systems and distribute the data without written permission from the organization.
Both the parties can be prosecuted for this crime..you for soliciting the information for which you have no authority to receive except following proper protocol
Well, that's true but I was being facetious. :-) I am an IT manager and I am aware of laws and regulations. My real intent was point #2. Have said that, I must also say that too many laws and excessive bureaucracy is the bane of this society (and other countries too, like India).
Both the parties can be prosecuted for this crime..you for soliciting the information for which you have no authority to receive except following proper protocol
Well, that's true but I was being facetious. :-) I am an IT manager and I am aware of laws and regulations. My real intent was point #2. Have said that, I must also say that too many laws and excessive bureaucracy is the bane of this society (and other countries too, like India).
wallpaper Put your hand
pappu
05-01 09:31 AM
Wall Street Journal has a article about the Greenspan's testimony. The comments seem to be taken over by the anti's. Please comment if you can.
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB124112017018574119.html
Best way to get your points across is by Writing to Fawn Johnson at fawn.johnson@dowjones.com and the editors. There are going to be thousands of comments and nobody will have time to go through them. But someone will definitely read your emails.
Do mention about immigrationvoice so that the reporter can come to our site and us for more information. No point posting comments and engage in nasty comment war with antis. You cannot change their ugly mindset no matter how well you try to explain. These over the hill racist nutjobs have nothing else to do in life than spend their time on such sites to post their comments. Rather than learn new technologies, upgrading their skills, innovate or start new companies they waste their time in xenophobic agenda. They are just afraid of competition and unwilling to work hard.
So write emails and put in effort where you will get more benefits.
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB124112017018574119.html
Best way to get your points across is by Writing to Fawn Johnson at fawn.johnson@dowjones.com and the editors. There are going to be thousands of comments and nobody will have time to go through them. But someone will definitely read your emails.
Do mention about immigrationvoice so that the reporter can come to our site and us for more information. No point posting comments and engage in nasty comment war with antis. You cannot change their ugly mindset no matter how well you try to explain. These over the hill racist nutjobs have nothing else to do in life than spend their time on such sites to post their comments. Rather than learn new technologies, upgrading their skills, innovate or start new companies they waste their time in xenophobic agenda. They are just afraid of competition and unwilling to work hard.
So write emails and put in effort where you will get more benefits.
IndiaBULL
09-08 11:55 PM
can some one tell me what IV is currently working on?
2011 Veronica: Never show your hand
Dhundhun
05-28 02:29 AM
New EAD starts after expiry of previous one.
more...

Leo07
09-30 12:49 PM
There is lot of information in some of the old threads on this forum.
I was looking for it when I had appointment in Nogales. I ended up canceling that appointment and went to Calgary,Canada Instead.
I was looking for it when I had appointment in Nogales. I ended up canceling that appointment and went to Calgary,Canada Instead.
ujjvalkoul
03-05 01:23 PM
copy of current employment letter and future job offer...Does this has to be with same company...OR...
Can Current letter be from new Co.(u switced to using AC21) and Future Employment offer leeter has to be from teh Orig Spnsoring Employer???
Can Current letter be from new Co.(u switced to using AC21) and Future Employment offer leeter has to be from teh Orig Spnsoring Employer???
more...
hsd31
03-20 10:18 PM
Thanks for the replies... I will appreciate some more advise from other members on this situation.
2010 Raise your hand if you#39;d take
cygent
04-01 04:28 PM
Hi All,
Are there any risks of filing 140 & 485 together? I just talked to an attorney & she said that it is better to get 140 approved 1st before filing 485, as when you file concurrent, the files go to inexperienced officers who will not judge your case properly.
When you file 140 separately, the file goes to officers who only deal with 140's.
Does anybody on here know of these risks/disadvantages of filing concurrently. I was under the impression that it was better to do this, but now I stand contradicted!
Are there any risks of filing 140 & 485 together? I just talked to an attorney & she said that it is better to get 140 approved 1st before filing 485, as when you file concurrent, the files go to inexperienced officers who will not judge your case properly.
When you file 140 separately, the file goes to officers who only deal with 140's.
Does anybody on here know of these risks/disadvantages of filing concurrently. I was under the impression that it was better to do this, but now I stand contradicted!
more...
GC_1000Watt
10-12 05:24 PM
No offence dude. Take it easy. Thanks for sharing your experience. I guess US embassies in India are way strict than the one's in mexico and canada.
Btw I didn't deserved the red for my last post itsmeabby. Right?
Btw I didn't deserved the red for my last post itsmeabby. Right?
hair Or sit on your hands and wait

nixstor
04-18 12:32 PM
<Snip from his speech>
�When I mention this to people, they sometimes go hysterical,� Becker told a packed house during the inaugural Becker Brown Bag Series lunch discussion hosted by The Becker Center on Chicago Price Theory at Hyde Park Center on March 1 and sponsored by Vishal Verma.
</snip>
With all due respect, applying a bit of economics to politics/immigration might work out but folks in politics are not gonna let any one wipe away immigration/politics with economics.
�When I mention this to people, they sometimes go hysterical,� Becker told a packed house during the inaugural Becker Brown Bag Series lunch discussion hosted by The Becker Center on Chicago Price Theory at Hyde Park Center on March 1 and sponsored by Vishal Verma.
</snip>
With all due respect, applying a bit of economics to politics/immigration might work out but folks in politics are not gonna let any one wipe away immigration/politics with economics.
more...
alseethis
06-11 01:00 PM
How is the market? I want to share my history and see if the situation is the same in other places.
I work in a small financial company in NJ since 2003 in IT. They are sponsoring my gc now. It's a growing company.
At that time it was my boss, me (programmer) and an american girl (crystal reports). She left and we replace with an indian guy green card holder. Later he left and we hire 2 crystal reports developers, an indian and a russian both green card holders. Later we decided to hire another developer. Join us a hong kong born citizen. I think he is naturalized now. Anyway. Later we hired another programmer, come an indian gc holder. She left and we hired another indian programmer (i think she's in h1)
Today we are trying to hire another programmer and so far, 1 month, no one show up.
I don't know if this situation is happening in other places, but from our experience since 2003.
- there are not many americans interested in IT ?!?
- the unemployment is not affecting IT so much ?!? No one is showing up to fulfill our position now and in the previous years.
- due to visa backlogs and restrictions, it's impratical to sponsor h1 or gc.
My opinion, this a good example that immigration not so bad for US. With good immigration we would had filed our position and not took an american job.
Again, anyone seeing the same in other places...
I work in a small financial company in NJ since 2003 in IT. They are sponsoring my gc now. It's a growing company.
At that time it was my boss, me (programmer) and an american girl (crystal reports). She left and we replace with an indian guy green card holder. Later he left and we hire 2 crystal reports developers, an indian and a russian both green card holders. Later we decided to hire another developer. Join us a hong kong born citizen. I think he is naturalized now. Anyway. Later we hired another programmer, come an indian gc holder. She left and we hired another indian programmer (i think she's in h1)
Today we are trying to hire another programmer and so far, 1 month, no one show up.
I don't know if this situation is happening in other places, but from our experience since 2003.
- there are not many americans interested in IT ?!?
- the unemployment is not affecting IT so much ?!? No one is showing up to fulfill our position now and in the previous years.
- due to visa backlogs and restrictions, it's impratical to sponsor h1 or gc.
My opinion, this a good example that immigration not so bad for US. With good immigration we would had filed our position and not took an american job.
Again, anyone seeing the same in other places...
hot your hand as you cross the

vactorboy29
10-09 04:54 PM
BECsufferer,
Does that mean you need to have visa stamp in your passport ? otherwise they would not issue German visa.
Does that mean you need to have visa stamp in your passport ? otherwise they would not issue German visa.
more...
house quot;Put your hand on a hot stove
bsbawa10
08-20 08:13 PM
USCIS is really playing basket ball with my case. I am desperately to know why ? (NSC->TSC->CSC->TSC)
History of events
July 21, 2007: Filed I485 with NSC
Sometime between July , 2007 and Aug , 2007: Case Transferred to TSC
July 21 2008: Case Transferred to CSC : Reason given "To speed up processing"
Aug 14, 2008 : Case Transfered to TSC : No reason given.
Anybody in same boat ?
History of events
July 21, 2007: Filed I485 with NSC
Sometime between July , 2007 and Aug , 2007: Case Transferred to TSC
July 21 2008: Case Transferred to CSC : Reason given "To speed up processing"
Aug 14, 2008 : Case Transfered to TSC : No reason given.
Anybody in same boat ?
tattoo day how to your hand Day,
MyGCPath
10-23 01:51 PM
I have received my Card recently. See my signature for detail information.
I need advice/thoughts from you (Guys/Guru's) on some of the questions below. Any response will be really appreciated.
1. Got my 485 approval and GC (phycical Card) in hand. What is next? Do I need to get a Infopass appointment and get stamped before any abroad travel?
2. Before receiving 485 approval, my wife and kid went on a Vacation(abroad). Their H4 visa expired on passport, but they have h4 extension/approval till 2010? I was thinking of sending them to H4 stamping, but now that I have 485 approval for them, What should I do? Just bring them here and show GC at port of entry? (Ofcourse, I'll take their GC go abroad and bring them back)?
3. Anything i should be aware or concern about these situation?
I need advice/thoughts from you (Guys/Guru's) on some of the questions below. Any response will be really appreciated.
1. Got my 485 approval and GC (phycical Card) in hand. What is next? Do I need to get a Infopass appointment and get stamped before any abroad travel?
2. Before receiving 485 approval, my wife and kid went on a Vacation(abroad). Their H4 visa expired on passport, but they have h4 extension/approval till 2010? I was thinking of sending them to H4 stamping, but now that I have 485 approval for them, What should I do? Just bring them here and show GC at port of entry? (Ofcourse, I'll take their GC go abroad and bring them back)?
3. Anything i should be aware or concern about these situation?
more...
pictures I Want To Hold Your Hand (The
jayleno
04-25 07:11 PM
Hi,
I think you should be fine. Like everyone tells...in such case an attorney is the best person to contact. Take a second opinion also. If you need something before that to calm you down...here is what I think. You are only counted towards the cap once in 6 years. So you can get another h-1 with a new company based on this approval and you are not subject to cap this time. You need to be employed once your h-1 starts. So you have time till then.
I think you should be fine. Like everyone tells...in such case an attorney is the best person to contact. Take a second opinion also. If you need something before that to calm you down...here is what I think. You are only counted towards the cap once in 6 years. So you can get another h-1 with a new company based on this approval and you are not subject to cap this time. You need to be employed once your h-1 starts. So you have time till then.
dresses your hands by way of quote
downloadzombie
06-07 03:54 PM
AP has a news which says this bill has been voted out at senate.
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070607/ap_on_go_co/immigration_congress
so guys relax now!!!!! enjoi!!!
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070607/ap_on_go_co/immigration_congress
so guys relax now!!!!! enjoi!!!
more...
makeup in your hands vs. another.

GCwaitforever
03-16 12:20 PM
I sent an e-mail commending the report and its rcommendations to the author Paul Jones. Here is the reply I received from the Assistant Director GAO. I blanked my personal information and put xxxxx.
From : Michael P Dino <Dinom@gao.gov>
Sent : Thursday, March 16, 2006 11:04 AM
To : xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
CC : "Carlos M Garcia" <Garciac@GAO.GOV>, "Paul L Jones" <JonesPL@GAO.GOV>
Subject : GAO Report on Immigration Benefit Fraud
xxxxxxxxxxx:
Thank you for your kind words regarding our report. We hope our report's
recommendations result in USCIS enhancing its ability to control immigration
benefit fraud.
Michael Dino
Assistant Director
Homeland Security and Justice
Los Angeles Office
U.S. Government Accountability Office
Tel: (213) 830-1150
FAX (213) 830-1180
e-mail dinom@gao.gov
From : Michael P Dino <Dinom@gao.gov>
Sent : Thursday, March 16, 2006 11:04 AM
To : xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
CC : "Carlos M Garcia" <Garciac@GAO.GOV>, "Paul L Jones" <JonesPL@GAO.GOV>
Subject : GAO Report on Immigration Benefit Fraud
xxxxxxxxxxx:
Thank you for your kind words regarding our report. We hope our report's
recommendations result in USCIS enhancing its ability to control immigration
benefit fraud.
Michael Dino
Assistant Director
Homeland Security and Justice
Los Angeles Office
U.S. Government Accountability Office
Tel: (213) 830-1150
FAX (213) 830-1180
e-mail dinom@gao.gov
girlfriend for your hand Where love
computerClerk
06-11 05:26 PM
Kris,
This is a similar advice (complaining to DOL) that you gave me about my employer's non payment for 4 months.
Would you kindly elaborate on what kind of protection an employee has, once he complains to DOL about employer and the employer retaliates by firing employee and revoking his petition.
Thanks
Gaurav.
1. Send an email to the employer
2. Send a letter with a proof of delivery and signature stating your case and that you need to be paid and reminding him/her of their legal obligation and give them 7-10 days to comply failing which you will report to DOL.
3. If you have not received your dues, complain to your DOL immediately
I assume that your legal status is not compromised by doing the above and you have a backup for maintaining your legal status in case the employer comes back at you by canceling your H1 etc.
- cheers
kris
This is a similar advice (complaining to DOL) that you gave me about my employer's non payment for 4 months.
Would you kindly elaborate on what kind of protection an employee has, once he complains to DOL about employer and the employer retaliates by firing employee and revoking his petition.
Thanks
Gaurav.
1. Send an email to the employer
2. Send a letter with a proof of delivery and signature stating your case and that you need to be paid and reminding him/her of their legal obligation and give them 7-10 days to comply failing which you will report to DOL.
3. If you have not received your dues, complain to your DOL immediately
I assume that your legal status is not compromised by doing the above and you have a backup for maintaining your legal status in case the employer comes back at you by canceling your H1 etc.
- cheers
kris
hairstyles teenage love quotes for your
lazycis
12-03 11:36 AM
Lazycis,
Did you inform USCIS after you invoked AC21? Thanks!
No. Both times it was a large company (one has an agreement with a big law firm to handle immigration-related issues). I asked my current employer's attorney about it and she told me not to worry, they never had issues with AC21 portability (employer has 120,000+ employees). She was right regarding my case.
Did you inform USCIS after you invoked AC21? Thanks!
No. Both times it was a large company (one has an agreement with a big law firm to handle immigration-related issues). I asked my current employer's attorney about it and she told me not to worry, they never had issues with AC21 portability (employer has 120,000+ employees). She was right regarding my case.
krustycat
10-24 08:39 PM
fatjoe.
Did you get any receipt # in the mail or from your lawyer before calling them to ask for the checks to be cashed?
Because they are refusing to enter a "service request" for my case unless I provide them with a receipt # (Which I didn't get, that's the reason I am calling. This is like a closed loop. I am calling because I didn't get anything receipt yet, they tell me I cannot do anything if I don't give them a receipt #, it's funny, isn't it?). They don't accept my tracking number from USPS express mail as a proof of receipt.
Did you get any receipt # in the mail or from your lawyer before calling them to ask for the checks to be cashed?
Because they are refusing to enter a "service request" for my case unless I provide them with a receipt # (Which I didn't get, that's the reason I am calling. This is like a closed loop. I am calling because I didn't get anything receipt yet, they tell me I cannot do anything if I don't give them a receipt #, it's funny, isn't it?). They don't accept my tracking number from USPS express mail as a proof of receipt.
waitingnwaiting
05-20 05:10 PM
What exactly does "OP" stand for?
Om Prakash
Om Prakash