rkm
08-10 04:30 PM
Count Me Also, Please Include PD,RD and ND.
PD Mar 2006
RD 07/02/07
ND 08/31/07.
Poll result = 1 pending
Sorry - dark humor:D
PD Mar 2006
RD 07/02/07
ND 08/31/07.
Poll result = 1 pending
Sorry - dark humor:D
wallpaper songs, emo love quotes and
palemguy
11-06 01:32 PM
There are 2 LUDs after my AP was approved.
alparsons
November 17th, 2004, 06:28 PM
It's a bit of a guess without seeing the images, however when the light source i.e. a lamp, or a window is in the picture area it forces the camera to average its brightness into the exposure calculation. The result = dark pictures. I remember way back when when I was just getting started I had no Idea how dark it realy was when I started shooting indoors. Uping the sensitivity As previosly described is most likely necessary. (either that or a tripod, and neck clamps for your subjects as was done in the days of tintypes.) You might also consider bouncing a flash off of a white ceiling or wall to soften the light and avoid the harsh lighting you have learned to dislike.
2011 emo love quotes for him. love
EADchallenged
03-23 12:24 PM
All,
I dont know what you guys think about the competing bills - Frist and Specter, but I get the feeling that the Frist bill which does not include any of the Illegal immigration amnesty provisions but does contain almost everything you would want for EB immigration better serves our purpose.
The Specter Bill with the Guest Worker Program even if it passes the Senate will not pass the hardline conservative Congress - which could mean that all our EB provisions also get scuttled. Hence, I think it is in our best interest if the Comprehensive Immigration Bill (Specter) does not see the light of the day on the 27th. I would desist from urging the Judiciary committe from trying to make the deadline.
What do you guys think
I dont know what you guys think about the competing bills - Frist and Specter, but I get the feeling that the Frist bill which does not include any of the Illegal immigration amnesty provisions but does contain almost everything you would want for EB immigration better serves our purpose.
The Specter Bill with the Guest Worker Program even if it passes the Senate will not pass the hardline conservative Congress - which could mean that all our EB provisions also get scuttled. Hence, I think it is in our best interest if the Comprehensive Immigration Bill (Specter) does not see the light of the day on the 27th. I would desist from urging the Judiciary committe from trying to make the deadline.
What do you guys think
more...

pan123
11-04 04:14 PM
Guys,
Your help/guidance is needed on this strange situation.
I am still in India and I have got my H1B1 approved thru one employer. I am waiting on few documents from my employer who is in US. I am still waiting for these documents so that I can go for Visa stamping.
Apparantly, this employer is causing some issues in giving me all my supporting documents.
My question: can I find some other employer and transfer my H1B1 and then go for stamping thru this new employer?
You experience, knowledge will be appreciated.
Thanks,
pan123
Your help/guidance is needed on this strange situation.
I am still in India and I have got my H1B1 approved thru one employer. I am waiting on few documents from my employer who is in US. I am still waiting for these documents so that I can go for Visa stamping.
Apparantly, this employer is causing some issues in giving me all my supporting documents.
My question: can I find some other employer and transfer my H1B1 and then go for stamping thru this new employer?
You experience, knowledge will be appreciated.
Thanks,
pan123
canmt
11-14 03:01 PM
This could mean that USCIS has started to processing I-485 applications faster and you'll get your green card as soon as FBI clears the name check...
Good luck on your green card pursuit...
Good luck on your green card pursuit...
more...
vikki76
04-21 05:43 PM
This is first one I am hearing. If your occupation was anywhere in IT (QA, Programmer, Web Developer, DBA, ERP (SAP/Oracle financials), semiconductor etc),,it should have gone through
2010 emo quotes about love and life
saketkapur
04-11 06:39 PM
dude I am in a similar position.....got laid off on march 27th.....got my 2yr EAD on Apr 1 and now a soft LUD on my 485 on 4/10.........and my date is nowhere close.....its feb 07....not sure whts going on.....I discussed it with an attorney in worse cum worse case I will be exploring the self employment clause onyou EAD......
Anyways if they issue an RFE isn't it generally mentioned there....in my case its not stating any status change........just a soft LUD
Is your case in TSC?
Are you US educated?
Did you file G28 recently?
Just trying to find a pattern here.........
regards
Saket
Anyways if they issue an RFE isn't it generally mentioned there....in my case its not stating any status change........just a soft LUD
Is your case in TSC?
Are you US educated?
Did you file G28 recently?
Just trying to find a pattern here.........
regards
Saket
more...

saileshdude
02-17 05:01 PM
As far as I remember , there was an FAQ somewhere in USCIS website that mentioned that they will not ask for 2nd FP again. I may be wrong but I think I had seen it somewhere and this also discussed in some thread on this site.
hair songs, emo love quotes and
bhavingreat
09-22 05:09 PM
hi,
Thank you all for your reply.
I have no intension of leaving the company, the mgmt is asking me to take the pay cut at this time and they will pay me back after 1 year. so i don't see any issues like they are not willing to pay or anything. I was just trying to get an idea whether this might effect on the green card or not? like, you should get the salary mentioned on file atleast for next 6 month.
Thank you again for all replies.
Thank you all for your reply.
I have no intension of leaving the company, the mgmt is asking me to take the pay cut at this time and they will pay me back after 1 year. so i don't see any issues like they are not willing to pay or anything. I was just trying to get an idea whether this might effect on the green card or not? like, you should get the salary mentioned on file atleast for next 6 month.
Thank you again for all replies.
more...
h1extn
08-07 11:24 PM
Hi All
If I migrate to Canada as a temporary worker, is it possible to come back to USA in H1B visa after one year if some company in USA is willing to sponser my H1B ? or there are any restrictions? please help
If I migrate to Canada as a temporary worker, is it possible to come back to USA in H1B visa after one year if some company in USA is willing to sponser my H1B ? or there are any restrictions? please help
hot emo love quotes and sayings
Flash-Matic
10-28 11:07 PM
TheAnimePanda = AIM
more...
house emo love quotes for him

kondur_007
09-15 11:17 AM
Hello,
My wife got her H1B approved last year and her start date was 10/01/07. She started working towards the end of Nov. She did not get any paychecks for 2007 before Dec 31st and started getting paid only in 2008. So she did not receive a W2 for 2007. I am about to file my tax for 2007 (had filed an extension) and would like to know the following.
1: I assume this should not impact me from filing a joint return. Am I right ?
2: Would I qualify for the stimulus check for $1200 since both of us were employed in 2007 ? Since she did not get a W2, I was not sure if I would get only $600.
3: Both of us have filed for I-485 and our applications are pending approval. Would there be any problem with her I-485 in the future (like any query) since in 2007, her status was converted to H1B (from H4) and she did not get a W2 ? I am being told USCIS does a complete background check on the applicant with respect to each status he/she has had.
Thanks in advance.
First of all, do not confuse tax filing and immigration! These two are totally different ball games.
As far as tax filing goes, here is what i can tell (to the best of my knowledge):
1. Yes, you can file joint return. But for the purpose of the tax return, your wife will be considered "not working"; as she did not get W2 for 2007. (unless you have any other forms to show the income; e.g. 1099MISC etc).
2. Stimulus payment: I am not sure exactly how much you will get; just check with the tax-preparer (or the software, most softwares will tell you). But even for this purpose, your wife will be considered "not working" as she does not have any income to show.
3. Now your third question is related to immigration. Here is what I have to say:
Your wife was "out of status" during the time period that she was on H1 status but not being paid. While you are on H1 status, you are supposed to work for the sponsoring employer and employer is supposed to pay you the salary mentioned on the LCA. If both these conditions are not met, you are "out of status" (but still legally present in US).
Under section 245(K) USCIS will "forgive" upto 180 days of being "out of status"; so those days during which your wife did not get paid will count towards those days. Make sure that she did get paid full salary as mentioned on LCA from January 1 onwards; otherwise she will accure those days towards 180 days limit.
What can be done for this? three ways to straigten this up:
1. go outside US and return back with a new H1 visa stamp (those 180 days count from the day of latest legal entry); this wipes off all the days accured towards 245(k); risk is: what if the visa stamp is denied- because she was out of status.
2. File a complaint against the employer; it is employer's responsibility to pay her. This will sort of work towards your advantage if something comes up in future. (showing that you did all you could to not have this happen).
3. if total days that she was not paid or paid less than LCA is 180 days or less; you may decide to do "nothing" as you will be protected by 245 (k) and make sure not to accure any more days.
Good Luck.
My wife got her H1B approved last year and her start date was 10/01/07. She started working towards the end of Nov. She did not get any paychecks for 2007 before Dec 31st and started getting paid only in 2008. So she did not receive a W2 for 2007. I am about to file my tax for 2007 (had filed an extension) and would like to know the following.
1: I assume this should not impact me from filing a joint return. Am I right ?
2: Would I qualify for the stimulus check for $1200 since both of us were employed in 2007 ? Since she did not get a W2, I was not sure if I would get only $600.
3: Both of us have filed for I-485 and our applications are pending approval. Would there be any problem with her I-485 in the future (like any query) since in 2007, her status was converted to H1B (from H4) and she did not get a W2 ? I am being told USCIS does a complete background check on the applicant with respect to each status he/she has had.
Thanks in advance.
First of all, do not confuse tax filing and immigration! These two are totally different ball games.
As far as tax filing goes, here is what i can tell (to the best of my knowledge):
1. Yes, you can file joint return. But for the purpose of the tax return, your wife will be considered "not working"; as she did not get W2 for 2007. (unless you have any other forms to show the income; e.g. 1099MISC etc).
2. Stimulus payment: I am not sure exactly how much you will get; just check with the tax-preparer (or the software, most softwares will tell you). But even for this purpose, your wife will be considered "not working" as she does not have any income to show.
3. Now your third question is related to immigration. Here is what I have to say:
Your wife was "out of status" during the time period that she was on H1 status but not being paid. While you are on H1 status, you are supposed to work for the sponsoring employer and employer is supposed to pay you the salary mentioned on the LCA. If both these conditions are not met, you are "out of status" (but still legally present in US).
Under section 245(K) USCIS will "forgive" upto 180 days of being "out of status"; so those days during which your wife did not get paid will count towards those days. Make sure that she did get paid full salary as mentioned on LCA from January 1 onwards; otherwise she will accure those days towards 180 days limit.
What can be done for this? three ways to straigten this up:
1. go outside US and return back with a new H1 visa stamp (those 180 days count from the day of latest legal entry); this wipes off all the days accured towards 245(k); risk is: what if the visa stamp is denied- because she was out of status.
2. File a complaint against the employer; it is employer's responsibility to pay her. This will sort of work towards your advantage if something comes up in future. (showing that you did all you could to not have this happen).
3. if total days that she was not paid or paid less than LCA is 180 days or less; you may decide to do "nothing" as you will be protected by 245 (k) and make sure not to accure any more days.
Good Luck.
tattoo emo love quotes and sayings
popoye
04-27 12:28 PM
receiving RFE during 485 stage has become more of a common thing. Dont worry about it. Once you get the letter, prepare a response with the right evidence with the help of the attorney, and you should be fine.
more...
pictures emo love quotes and poems.

darkblue2007
10-13 11:58 AM
I have a close friend who has floated a company to pursue an entrepreneurial dream.
My husband is currently working in US and has filed for GC (140 approved status). I have an EAD and am working in a company very close to where I am staying.
My friend has requested me to help market clients for the product that they are developing.. Is it ok for me to approach companies, as a representative of my friend's company and try selling the product(strictly non-compensational)? Or will there be legal hassles in doing this? Please enlighten me with your thoughts..
Appreciate your help in advance.
I dont understand why you are hesitating to do this. Since you have EAD, you can do volunteer work as long as you wont get paid. There wont be any legal hassles in doing this
My husband is currently working in US and has filed for GC (140 approved status). I have an EAD and am working in a company very close to where I am staying.
My friend has requested me to help market clients for the product that they are developing.. Is it ok for me to approach companies, as a representative of my friend's company and try selling the product(strictly non-compensational)? Or will there be legal hassles in doing this? Please enlighten me with your thoughts..
Appreciate your help in advance.
I dont understand why you are hesitating to do this. Since you have EAD, you can do volunteer work as long as you wont get paid. There wont be any legal hassles in doing this
dresses Emo Love Quotes For Him.

sriramkalyan
02-06 11:22 AM
So what ... r u scared ...you will be deported ...
more...
makeup emo love quotes and sayings
freakin_gc
11-14 03:19 PM
I dont have any hope that I will be receiving GC soon...my I-140 is still pending at NSC and unfortunately I'm from India ;(
PD AUG 2004(EB3)
140 Pending RD June 26th, 2007
485 Pending RD Aug 13, 2007
EAD APPROVED Oct 26, 2007
FP DONE SEPT Oct 20, 2007
AP APPROVED Nov 2, 2007
PD AUG 2004(EB3)
140 Pending RD June 26th, 2007
485 Pending RD Aug 13, 2007
EAD APPROVED Oct 26, 2007
FP DONE SEPT Oct 20, 2007
AP APPROVED Nov 2, 2007
girlfriend emo love quotes and sayings
Dhundhun
08-15 12:43 AM
USCIS is fishing form I485 application pool, in approvable cases, 2006 cases are nearest and an easy catch.
hairstyles emo love quotes and poems.
Prashanthi
03-26 05:46 PM
The law is very clear in this matter, you can travel while an extension is pending you cannot travel if you have filed for a change of status.
Travel outside the United States while an extension of stay application is pending with the Service is not considered an abandonment of the application, and, as a result, the extension request may be granted notwithstanding the trip abroad. Keep in mind that the extension applicant may have problems returning to the U.S. if his or her visa has expired. In this cases, he or she will need to obtain a new H-1B nonimmigrant visa abroad before returning to the United States.
Travel outside the United States while an extension of stay application is pending with the Service is not considered an abandonment of the application, and, as a result, the extension request may be granted notwithstanding the trip abroad. Keep in mind that the extension applicant may have problems returning to the U.S. if his or her visa has expired. In this cases, he or she will need to obtain a new H-1B nonimmigrant visa abroad before returning to the United States.
gsee
07-01 03:33 PM
I think there is another option too. If she can get in touch with a hospital here, she can come directly for fellowship after which she will have to practice within the same hospital. Some specialties like Radiology and Pathology give you unrestricted license to practice anywhere in US after putting up with the fellowship for certain number of years (5 years in case of radiology). Please check this fellowship option with others who might be more knowledgeable.
insbaby
09-02 11:17 PM
I will be taking up a new job and I have been told by the new employer that, benifits will start after 30 days.
I presently have insurence through my employer. My understnading is that, insurence stops the day I leave the present employer. Now how do i handle the stop gap in insurence to be on safer side...??
Any help is appreciated...
You can choose to continue the insurance, the employer should provide this option. It looks expensive, but it is just for a month time, on the safe side, you can take this.
I presently have insurence through my employer. My understnading is that, insurence stops the day I leave the present employer. Now how do i handle the stop gap in insurence to be on safer side...??
Any help is appreciated...
You can choose to continue the insurance, the employer should provide this option. It looks expensive, but it is just for a month time, on the safe side, you can take this.