quotes and sayings for best friends

quotes and sayings for best friends. est friends forever quotes
  • est friends forever quotes



  • str1f3
    Dec 28, 01:49 PM
    AT&T now selling iPhones to New Yorkers again (http://www.9to5mac.com/)



    http://www.9to5mac.com/files/Screen%20shot%202009-12-28%20at%201.43.17%20PM.png

    But...But what about the frauds and ID thefts? :rolleyes:





    quotes and sayings for best friends. short est friends quotes and
  • short est friends quotes and



  • Thomas Veil
    Apr 9, 01:53 PM
    Considering we have evidence to suggest PP workers aiding and abetting pimps and child prostitutes (fake) in acquiring abortion I don't see how lying and doctoring documents is above them. A lie from the physician and the paperwork for that abortion getting "misplaced" are all it takes.

    Also I'm very surprised at only one website "exposing" her and a couple sites commenting on it. Abby Johnson lying would come out as a bang not a whimper.I don't know how many people have even ever heard of Abby Johnson, so I doubt anything she says would come out with a bang.

    Another website asserts that neither witnesses nor paperwork (http://www.rightwingwatch.org/content/flashback-abby-johnson�s-suspicious-conversion-anti-choice-movement) seem to back up Johnson's story.





    quotes and sayings for best friends. quotes and sayings for est
  • quotes and sayings for est



  • mrholder
    Apr 5, 09:04 AM
    Picked up a 32 gig last night for $399. I had a choice between a 16 gig and the 32 gig. Those were the only two they had left in inventory. I figured since I'm going to be using this for quite a while, I'd go ahead and get the 32. I was glad they had a couple left. :D





    quotes and sayings for best friends. est friend quotes and sayings
  • est friend quotes and sayings



  • gugy
    Nov 14, 10:30 AM
    I agree that's a great idea. Apple once again on the forefront of thinking great things.
    My concern comes when an inividual brings a x-rated(porn) content on their iPods and choose to see on the seat screens. That will cause a furor!:eek:



    more...


    quotes and sayings for best friends. funny est friends quotes and
  • funny est friends quotes and



  • Eidorian
    Jun 17, 07:56 PM
    I mean your attempted joke about a newer version coming out by Christmas was a poor effort, and that further attempts could be better.What joke?

    The older models aren't being produced anymore.





    quotes and sayings for best friends. short est friends quotes and
  • short est friends quotes and



  • KingYaba
    Mar 17, 05:16 PM
    is streaming copyrighted files felony worthy?
    Nein.

    It's bad enough that some of these civil suits claim ridiculous damages where one instance of copyright violation is supposedly thousands of dollars.



    more...


    quotes and sayings for best friends. funny est friends quotes and
  • funny est friends quotes and



  • michaelcyee
    Apr 19, 02:51 PM
    I don't think anyone doubts the machine can do the expose effect (the iPad 1 does it in Safari just fine).

    There are plenty of reasons it might have been turned down for their final switcher implementation. One, the final iOS allows a variable number of programs to remain open depending on their memory requirements. The expose implementation implies that 9 can be open. That's inconsistent UI. Two, as others have mentioned, you can't always tell the difference between apps at a glance from little screenshots. So they went with icons in the end.

    I have mutilfl0w, one of the problems is that it doesn't show some apps that are running in the background, such as Mail or FaceTime, that I can see in the regular multitasking pane. That may be because it never got a picture of the app as it was open. In fact, FaceTime is an app that keeps coming back no matter how many times I've killed it, even though I have it disabled on the Settings menu. I have no idea why Apple insists that FT keeps itself open.

    Rarely have I had problems with showing more than nine open apps; I'd run out of memory before I got to that stage.





    quotes and sayings for best friends. Writing is a socially acceptable form of schizophrenia. ~E.L. Doctorow quotes and sayings for est friends. quotes and sayings for est
  • Writing is a socially acceptable form of schizophrenia. ~E.L. Doctorow quotes and sayings for est friends. quotes and sayings for est



  • George Knighton
    Apr 23, 02:27 PM
    Trump is very rich ....

    Are you sure? Many people cannot find more than about 3 billion US $.

    Depends on how you hide things, I guess.



    more...


    quotes and sayings for best friends. i love you est friend poems.
  • i love you est friend poems.



  • handheldgames
    Mar 3, 08:03 PM
    Any changes under the hood allowing Win7 Boxes to join an OD domain? :confused:

    More server an the start of the profile manager web app.
    the profile manager also allows you to remote lock/wipe your devices but you need to have network directory set up which it was, so will investigate later more about this feature.





    quotes and sayings for best friends. Funny Cute Quotes Best Friends
  • Funny Cute Quotes Best Friends



  • jackieonasses
    Feb 16, 10:38 PM
    I apologize if this has been covered before but as a new switcher to the Mac I was wondering if simply dragging a folder from Applications and deleting the preferences are enough for a complete uninstall. From years of working with Windows I've come to expect that programs cannot completely be removed even with uninstallers unless a manual search and destroy is initiated or a cleaner is used. Either the program would leave .dll files in the /system directory or there would be long-lived entries in the windows registry. Do any of these situations exist on the mac or have my years as a Windows user corrupted my thinking? Is there something akin to the registry on OS X? If the program comes with an un-installer, use it. If not Just drag it to the trash. It is done.

    kyle



    more...


    quotes and sayings for best friends. Best Friends Funny Quotes And
  • Best Friends Funny Quotes And



  • Rt&Dzine
    Apr 8, 10:54 PM
    What does temporary mean exactly? I mean if Obama has said he isn't signing any more exceptions.

    I meant short-term.





    quotes and sayings for best friends. short est friends quotes and sayings. Short Cute Sayings For Best
  • short est friends quotes and sayings. Short Cute Sayings For Best



  • haruhiko
    Apr 5, 09:12 AM
    Oh, last time they don't even recommend what they rate as the best smartphone in the market, and now they recommend the iPad 2? Either because there is virtually no tablets on the market or the popularity of iPhone 4 is killing the credibility of CR.



    more...


    quotes and sayings for best friends. funny est friends quotes
  • funny est friends quotes



  • louis Fashion
    Apr 12, 05:51 PM
    Pfft, this whole "iPad fad" is going to fade away now any day now. Right guys? ;)

    Exactly. Right after I get my IPad 3. !!!!





    quotes and sayings for best friends. quotes and sayings for est friends. friends. cute; friends. cute. Thunderhawks. Apr 21, 07:24 AM. Wondering why Android users are on a Mac
  • quotes and sayings for est friends. friends. cute; friends. cute. Thunderhawks. Apr 21, 07:24 AM. Wondering why Android users are on a Mac



  • Dagless
    Feb 18, 02:38 PM
    Just think, if they all got food poisoning and died - America would be brought to its knees. For a few days.



    more...


    quotes and sayings for best friends. quotes and sayings for est friends. friends. cute; friends. cute. *LTD*. Apr 28, 08:05 AM. Then they should include it in such ##39;s when
  • quotes and sayings for est friends. friends. cute; friends. cute. *LTD*. Apr 28, 08:05 AM. Then they should include it in such ##39;s when



  • iGary
    Sep 14, 08:42 PM
    If I'm awake...OMG!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:





    quotes and sayings for best friends. quotes and sayings
  • quotes and sayings



  • TheMacBookPro
    Apr 24, 01:50 AM
    seriously just shut ur pretty faces with the tired backlit keyboard anthem.

    Bit rude don't you think?

    this is like the least desirable feature

    In your opinion.

    esp since it has a direct impact on battery life.

    Not on my Pro or VAIO Z.

    so simple really:

    -more power
    -longer battery life
    -IPS display
    -less weight
    -runs cool

    the new x220 does the mba better in three items above today for a fact. time for apple to step it up again.

    Fair enough.



    more...


    quotes and sayings for best friends. confronted in the marketplace by an idea which belongs in the pulpit. ~Thurman W. Arnold quotes and sayings for est friends. quotes and sayings for est
  • confronted in the marketplace by an idea which belongs in the pulpit. ~Thurman W. Arnold quotes and sayings for est friends. quotes and sayings for est



  • twoodcc
    May 14, 05:30 PM
    Here is a good stat to look at, we are #52 at crunching but 58 position. Our outlook is better, but really it is just enough for keeping our spot.

    Hopefully the release of GPU3 for macs, a3 bigadv and 12 cores mac pro will help.

    yeah all of those will help. especially that new mac pro. but even then, unless we are more active on this forum, people won't join the team





    quotes and sayings for best friends. Friendship Quotes and Sayings
  • Friendship Quotes and Sayings



  • Knowimagination
    Mar 5, 12:52 AM
    if BB won't let me buy one on launch day then I will probably be in line at the Knox St store





    quotes and sayings for best friends. Best Friend Quotes And Sayings
  • Best Friend Quotes And Sayings



  • andrewheard
    Feb 19, 12:42 PM
    I've always been a muscular jock, guess that means I use steroids? ;)


    There's no other explanation. I work out practically all day moving my mouse and pressing keys on my keyboard but don't have these muscles you speak of. ;)





    mercyjan1985
    Nov 2, 03:56 AM
    Hi,

    you already use to card....





    Daveway
    Apr 2, 04:46 PM
    Stop dogging on Word. Word and Powerpoint are GREAT apps. But only when on a mac. The Windows versions are horrid. When It comes to value, I think Office is better with the education version. I haven't been as comfortable with Keynote as I have with Powerpoint. To everyone his own, but Word is a GREAT app.





    levitynyc
    Apr 1, 11:03 AM
    I think it's Time you're Warned about Cable.

    Go with DirecTV. Their new iPad app is awesome, acts as the best remote ever. Instead of paging through listings, I can swipe momentum style through the guide on my screen and tune my TV directly through it. No iPad watching yet, but I imagine sometime soon enough when they all start to offer it, the competition will force it. I can create multiple guides for things like sports, kids, movies, news. They all live update. Set and control your DVR all through the app.


    Holy ****ing ****. I had no idea you could do that. I have the iPad app, but i didn't know there was a remote function. I thought it was like the phone app where you could only set your DVR with it.

    Wow!





    WildCowboy
    Nov 21, 04:53 PM
    I find these comments about the website interesting...I guess we care more about a flashy site than a site that just provides the information on what they do in a simple effective way....

    I take it that they are spending their money on developing the chip and not on web design. :p

    In the business world, you need to be able to make a good impression. If you have a flashy website and nothing behind it, you're going nowhere. If you have good substance but poor presentation of it, you can still succeed, but it can be a lot harder than if you've got it presented well.

    Sitting down for an hour with GoLive would provide them with a much better front door to the world. Starting a tech company is hard, but it's easier if you excel in all areas of your business. And yes, publicity is one of those areas.





    yahoohoo
    Apr 24, 09:46 AM
    Does anyone here know how to clear the recent history in Adobe illustrator?