nish
10-06 04:24 PM
Hi,
I have approved H1 through consulate processing for the year 2009 and I am currently working on L1 visa which is going to expire on nov 2009.
My company is not going to extend my visa.Is there any speedy process where I can do COS with my approved H1 and how much will it cost to me?
Another thing I want to ask that Is it advisable for going back India for stamping as I heard that US consulate people are rejecting H1 B visa
Please advise
Thanks...
I have approved H1 through consulate processing for the year 2009 and I am currently working on L1 visa which is going to expire on nov 2009.
My company is not going to extend my visa.Is there any speedy process where I can do COS with my approved H1 and how much will it cost to me?
Another thing I want to ask that Is it advisable for going back India for stamping as I heard that US consulate people are rejecting H1 B visa
Please advise
Thanks...
wallpaper Short Hairstyle for Women
msyedy
01-23 02:46 PM
Positive things moving our way. Nice one
isha
02-24 12:58 AM
Hi,
you may want to try contacting Qtech technologies..
It's based in New Jersey and they are into clinical trials and they apply for H1 in Biotech/Biology.
the url
http://www.qtech-solutions.com/home.html
hope this helps
Isha
Can any one please reply... 70 views and no replies
you may want to try contacting Qtech technologies..
It's based in New Jersey and they are into clinical trials and they apply for H1 in Biotech/Biology.
the url
http://www.qtech-solutions.com/home.html
hope this helps
Isha
Can any one please reply... 70 views and no replies
2011 New amp; cool short hairstyles
reddymjm
02-05 09:04 PM
You are talking about second FP on 485 right. I did not get it. My wife got it. Other thing I noticed is even after she gave her FP no LUD on her 485. I opened SR @ NSC for my FP notice.
more...
ashish.bhatia.h1
04-06 07:45 AM
Closed it with MetLife in October 2009 @ 5.25.. 3% down payment.. with Patterson Schwartz

belmontboy
08-12 10:10 PM
To celebrate the success :D
hurrah!....
..
...
...
wait a min..success of what??
hurrah!....
..
...
...
wait a min..success of what??
more...
jotv
10-16 11:14 PM
:(hi gcpadmavyuh ,
here is my question i got h1 that is starting from oct 1st and i got ead also .
i dont have ssn also . my i-94 got expired.
1) now i am on which status ?
2) how to come from h4 to ead in my situation ?
3) how to actually use ead or h1 ?
4) should i get salary( payroles every month ) on h1 from this oct 1st onwards ?
5) in my situation how uscis will recognise am i using ead /h1 /h4 ?
6) in my situation if i got ssn and driving license after showing ead card in that offices , but i didnt work until this year end then by the year end on which status i am h4 or ead or h1 ?
7) in my situation if once i used my ead is there any chance to come from ead to h1 in future if i need ?
please clarify this doubts . please other experts suggest me.
thank you in advance
here is my question i got h1 that is starting from oct 1st and i got ead also .
i dont have ssn also . my i-94 got expired.
1) now i am on which status ?
2) how to come from h4 to ead in my situation ?
3) how to actually use ead or h1 ?
4) should i get salary( payroles every month ) on h1 from this oct 1st onwards ?
5) in my situation how uscis will recognise am i using ead /h1 /h4 ?
6) in my situation if i got ssn and driving license after showing ead card in that offices , but i didnt work until this year end then by the year end on which status i am h4 or ead or h1 ?
7) in my situation if once i used my ead is there any chance to come from ead to h1 in future if i need ?
please clarify this doubts . please other experts suggest me.
thank you in advance
2010 new short hairstyles for fall

jonty_11
06-12 05:14 PM
I actually sent evl instead of paystubs. I cant produce paystubs because I am not currently working with them
2 options..
use EAD and join new empolyer .
If u dont have EAD yet...do another h1 Transfer
2 options..
use EAD and join new empolyer .
If u dont have EAD yet...do another h1 Transfer
more...
Googler
07-17 07:06 PM
All,
USCIS and DOS had to correct the bulletin in response to tremendous public pressure because quite clearly the error was theirs.
We have to use this momentum to work out two root causes of this mess which are also completely due to USCIS and FBI inefficiency, and yet the consequences are borne by applicants:
(1) Visa Number Wastage: Fix Through Recapture
(2) Name Check Delays:
(a) More than 30 FBI analysts should be granted for the process
(b) Process itself streamlined -- are the Reference file checks really useful? See Ombudsmans 2007 report.
(c) More information on name check status should be made available easily -- we should not have to ask our Congresswoman or schedule an Infopass appointment just to find out (i) when our data was submitted to the FBI and (ii) at what stage we are stuck -- IBIS, Fingerprint or the Name Check itself
We should all keep calling Lofgren's office so that she does not let up the pressure on these root causes (after all Gonzalez himself acknowledges there is a bigger problem.). I thanked her for her work so far and also emphasized that these root causes are what she should really be going after.
And in case you want to sit back down and celebrate, I just want to point out that even if you manage to file, if these two things are not fixed there is no telling how many years (decade?) you will be waiting.
USCIS and DOS had to correct the bulletin in response to tremendous public pressure because quite clearly the error was theirs.
We have to use this momentum to work out two root causes of this mess which are also completely due to USCIS and FBI inefficiency, and yet the consequences are borne by applicants:
(1) Visa Number Wastage: Fix Through Recapture
(2) Name Check Delays:
(a) More than 30 FBI analysts should be granted for the process
(b) Process itself streamlined -- are the Reference file checks really useful? See Ombudsmans 2007 report.
(c) More information on name check status should be made available easily -- we should not have to ask our Congresswoman or schedule an Infopass appointment just to find out (i) when our data was submitted to the FBI and (ii) at what stage we are stuck -- IBIS, Fingerprint or the Name Check itself
We should all keep calling Lofgren's office so that she does not let up the pressure on these root causes (after all Gonzalez himself acknowledges there is a bigger problem.). I thanked her for her work so far and also emphasized that these root causes are what she should really be going after.
And in case you want to sit back down and celebrate, I just want to point out that even if you manage to file, if these two things are not fixed there is no telling how many years (decade?) you will be waiting.
hair New Short Hairstyles for Thin
raj3078
09-27 02:10 PM
Man,
You can take any or take both. It does not matter as long as they have at least one to see....Dont take tension, there is nothing to FP as long as you attend it
You can take any or take both. It does not matter as long as they have at least one to see....Dont take tension, there is nothing to FP as long as you attend it
more...
GCSOON-Ihope
11-04 05:32 PM
Guys,
Your help/guidance is needed on this strange situation.
I am still in India and I have got my H1B1 approved thru one employer. I am waiting on few documents from my employer who is in US. I am still waiting for these documents so that I can go for Visa stamping.
Apparantly, this employer is causing some issues in giving me all my supporting documents.
My question: can I find some other employer and transfer my H1B1 and then go for stamping thru this new employer?
You experience, knowledge will be appreciated.
Thanks,
pan123
Of ourse you can always find a new employer!
However, I hear people talking about it all the time, there is no such thing as a transfer as if you could port your visa to a new company.
Whenever you want to switch jobs, you have to apply for a whole new H1.
Having one already does not make things faster or easier, except when you are already in the US. In this case, you can switch jobs as soon as you file the new H1, you don't have to wait for approval. However, there is a big risk:
what if the new H1 is denied? You already quit your previous employer and cannot work for the new one anymore...Then you are in big trouble.
In your situation, just file a new H1 with a new employer, that's it.
Your help/guidance is needed on this strange situation.
I am still in India and I have got my H1B1 approved thru one employer. I am waiting on few documents from my employer who is in US. I am still waiting for these documents so that I can go for Visa stamping.
Apparantly, this employer is causing some issues in giving me all my supporting documents.
My question: can I find some other employer and transfer my H1B1 and then go for stamping thru this new employer?
You experience, knowledge will be appreciated.
Thanks,
pan123
Of ourse you can always find a new employer!
However, I hear people talking about it all the time, there is no such thing as a transfer as if you could port your visa to a new company.
Whenever you want to switch jobs, you have to apply for a whole new H1.
Having one already does not make things faster or easier, except when you are already in the US. In this case, you can switch jobs as soon as you file the new H1, you don't have to wait for approval. However, there is a big risk:
what if the new H1 is denied? You already quit your previous employer and cannot work for the new one anymore...Then you are in big trouble.
In your situation, just file a new H1 with a new employer, that's it.
hot NEW Cute short hairstyle for
485Mbe4001
02-28 12:23 PM
I agree, international schools mirror US/UK formats and the transition is easier. My neighbor returned with an 8 year old kid. She had problems with the second language (hindi in her school, tutions helped a bit) she was fine with the rest. The parents had planned in advance, be prepared for fact that even if your child is among the best here, he/she will be average there, the learning standards are very high in good schools. BTW in india children are already exposed to writing in the second language from KG
If you contact the school they will email you a list of academic standards for each class, you can go through the list and spend some time working on your childs weak spots (if you want a URL for such a list let me know or search for DPS pune or any other well known school). Its different there, but there is more freedom and children enjoy it more (there will be pressures, related to mixing with children and language, but children are more adaptable than us.). Be prepared for a learning curve and an adjustment period thats all.
If you contact the school they will email you a list of academic standards for each class, you can go through the list and spend some time working on your childs weak spots (if you want a URL for such a list let me know or search for DPS pune or any other well known school). Its different there, but there is more freedom and children enjoy it more (there will be pressures, related to mixing with children and language, but children are more adaptable than us.). Be prepared for a learning curve and an adjustment period thats all.
more...
house new hairstyles for women 2011.
parablergh
08-27 02:55 PM
- just a note - I would also strongly recommend filing your spouse's AOS as soon as possible (once current). Please note that this should be done prior to receiving approval for your Adjustment.
tattoo New short hairstylesfor women
greenguru
02-14 09:44 PM
Hi,
I had the same scenario... only the dates are different.
You will get only ONE STAMPING On your passport and that will be till the end of your 3rd year( Till Second H1 exp. date)
Cheers
I had the same scenario... only the dates are different.
You will get only ONE STAMPING On your passport and that will be till the end of your 3rd year( Till Second H1 exp. date)
Cheers
more...
pictures Hairstyles for Women Short
posmd
03-19 10:13 PM
Can one of you guys tell me what is the policy of the OK secretary of state on Drivers licenses for the various legal immigration statuses eg H1b, EAD with approved 140, F1 etc.?
I'm considering a move there and would appreciate your feedback.
I'm considering a move there and would appreciate your feedback.
dresses Short hairstyles for women

MerciesOfInjustices
03-08 09:35 PM
http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/lou.dobbs.tonight/
There is no posted transcript yet on the Website - how did it go?
There is no posted transcript yet on the Website - how did it go?
more...
makeup Short Hairstyles For Women
perm2gc
09-01 09:49 AM
I am in the process of changing job. The new employer is saying that I can start working with them from the very next day, after they file H1B transfer application. ie I don't have to wait for the receipt. Is this true? They are asking me to give 2 weeks notice immediately so that by the time they file H1B, 2 weeks will get over, and I can start there immediately.
Please reply its kind of urgent for me.
Thanks.
It is always good to wait until you get the Receipt Notice..You never know what will happen..Dont take Chances with USCIS..
Please reply its kind of urgent for me.
Thanks.
It is always good to wait until you get the Receipt Notice..You never know what will happen..Dont take Chances with USCIS..
girlfriend New hairstyles

PD_Dec2002
08-27 05:00 PM
thanks for you understanding....i don't want her processing to be closed. if we're divorces can her processing still be on?
No, her processing cannot go on. It would be illegal on YOUR part to claim her as a spouse for a GC when she is really is not your spouse anymore (once you file for divorce, that is).
Thanks,
Jayant
No, her processing cannot go on. It would be illegal on YOUR part to claim her as a spouse for a GC when she is really is not your spouse anymore (once you file for divorce, that is).
Thanks,
Jayant
hairstyles short hairstyles and hair tips
kprgroup
07-22 02:35 PM
Thank you so much for a detailed reply.I really appreciate your time to write this. I don't have I-140 approval notice but have a copy of online 140 case status page showing it's approved.. Did use this during my MTR.
I did renew my EAD & AP May24th and AP approved and EAD still under initial review.Hopefully I will get it soon.
One more question.In case of H1B extension denial, has any effort on my pending 485?
Again thanks a lot for your valuable input.
KPR
I did renew my EAD & AP May24th and AP approved and EAD still under initial review.Hopefully I will get it soon.
One more question.In case of H1B extension denial, has any effort on my pending 485?
Again thanks a lot for your valuable input.
KPR
hemanth22
07-05 08:40 PM
or if some future entreprener gets so disgusted with this process and leaves the US and starts a world class company in another country la google
That will cause eyes to open of all the anti-immigration lobby and uscis/dos
That will cause eyes to open of all the anti-immigration lobby and uscis/dos
deardar
09-14 09:57 AM
And why does your profile say "NO" for the rally?
Cause i cannot make it to the rally.
Cause i cannot make it to the rally.