cheech n chong

images Born in East LA-Cheech n Chong cheech n chong. nike sb cheech n chong
  • nike sb cheech n chong



  • raajpagare
    04-09 05:00 PM
    This question put me to shame. We are trying to become US citizens and we do not even know Havaii is a US state.

    I am not sure what purpose do we serve by being rude to somebody on the forum. People might not be as savvy about immigration as some of the regulars here and it never hurts to ask.

    From my owen experience, I went to Puerto Rico and everybody told me you dont need a passport to go there. While boarding the plane back from PR, a couple of CBP guys acame and started asking everybodies citzenship and then asked me to show them the visa. So it never hurts to be safe, even when u are travelling to a remote state or territory.





    wallpaper nike sb cheech n chong cheech n chong. Cheech-n-Chong.jpg
  • Cheech-n-Chong.jpg



  • yabadaba
    06-30 03:23 PM
    Gautam Agarwal...who was planning on going to Wharton based on the july bulletin... have you heard anything from the ombudsman office on this speculation of retrogression???





    cheech n chong. Cheech N Chong.
  • Cheech N Chong.



  • GCapplicant
    08-14 02:10 PM
    checked with uscis ...she has mentioned we have to wait 90 days for the great receipt .Thats what shows in their system.

    if receipt takes so much time how about EAD.

    Earlier they mentioned 45 days...now 90 days.No idea.:(





    2011 Cheech-n-Chong.jpg cheech n chong. there#39;s a Cheech n Chong
  • there#39;s a Cheech n Chong



  • americandesi
    10-18 05:51 PM
    What’s the logic behind USCIS receiving 500,000 Naturalization Applications in July and August 2007? How do the VISA numbers being current relate to Naturalization?!?!?!?!



    more...


    cheech n chong. cheech n chong 020
  • cheech n chong 020



  • techie.dude
    06-04 04:02 PM
    I got my 7th yr extension in just over 4 months... so you never know.. :rolleyes:





    cheech n chong. shelby-n-chong.jpg 31-Oct-2010
  • shelby-n-chong.jpg 31-Oct-2010



  • hdos
    06-10 08:01 PM
    I do worry about the stay here rightnow, I do not worry about when green card comes.
    I do have family and have to take of many things since we are since 7 year in this country.
    It would not be enough time to wind up everything in such a short period of time.

    If you are talking about having vacation for 1 year in india and come back after 1 year, there are again 100000 people like me who wants to come back. So it is not simple to come back after you go out of this country, and even though they are going after foreign labor doing american jobs.
    Even it will be the good to start GC process from the beginning from different company after H1 transfer and having continues stay rather than going back and finding another US employer. I do not know at this moment, how will that happend.
    Anyways, once I go back than I would not like to come back and waste 10 years of my life to become citizen of different country. It is a total waste of time and money. anyways that is a diff story, we are not discussing that here rightnow.

    I sent him an email and I will be filing WH4 with DOL if he does not reply.
    Rightnow the issue is to find out the reason for I140 Denial, hopefully employer will reply.
    Thanks,



    more...


    cheech n chong. cheech n chong
  • cheech n chong



  • ItIsNotFunny
    12-19 10:03 AM
    Hi All,

    Me and my wife are traveling to India. We are going for visa re-stamping (consular processing).

    Based on the information provided below, can you provide lists of forms/docs that we're supposed to carry with us when we visit the consulate for stamping?

    THANKS IN ADVANCE!

    - Amit


    My visa:
    - I entered on H1B. Then I had to change employer so visa was transfered (And they extended it for another 2.5years). So now I have a H1B visa which is valid till June 2009, and passport with expired H1B stamp.

    - With the new employer - I've an approved PERM. I140 is pending. I485 is filed. EAD received. Do I need to take approval notices and/or receipt notices of any/all of these stages?

    My Wife's visa:
    - she entered on H4. Now she has a H1B visa which is valid up 2010, and passport with expired H4 stamp.
    Is she required to take approval notices and/or receipt notices of i485.. or my PERM or i140?



    please visit: https://www.vfs-usa.co.in/

    its am official site for this and has complete list.

    More, if you have advance paroles, please keep them with you just in case of emergency.





    2010 Cheech N Chong. cheech n chong. Born in East LA-Cheech n Chong
  • Born in East LA-Cheech n Chong



  • canmt
    10-26 11:00 AM
    Ashkam is right...

    Labor has to be pending 1 year. I think you will get your PERM approval soon as DOL at present is free.

    Be prepared with the paper work for your I-140 premium so that you can file it as soon as you get the PERM approval.

    The lawyers will say it will take them no time but they will delay it by at-least 3 weeks to get the paper work done.

    In the worst case go for a vacation for 4 months to Canada, get your paper work mailed to you, get the extension stamping done and be back.

    I hope this helps and good luck on your green card pursuit...



    more...


    cheech n chong. Interests
  • Interests



  • fatjoe
    09-06 02:06 PM
    I called USCIS and I was told that, in (mid) July, NSC and TSC were the only Service centers receiving applns. USCIS has received enormous # of applications in and around mid-July and they are stagnant somewhere in the Service Centers. Applications are not moved from NSC to TSC. They are in the service center where they were sent.
    They may be in the system by the end of this month. I guess we'll have to wait, only time will answer.





    hair there#39;s a Cheech n Chong cheech n chong. cheech n chong movies,; cheech n chong. Cheech N Chong; Cheech N Chong
  • cheech n chong movies,; cheech n chong. Cheech N Chong; Cheech N Chong



  • mrajatish
    06-18 05:55 PM
    Exactly the same as mine (except that I needed to copy whole passport)



    more...


    cheech n chong. Cheech N Chong Dunk
  • Cheech N Chong Dunk



  • ita
    01-11 12:12 PM
    Jungalee43, Thanks for sharing the information. I've contacted Murali Bashyma too.He responded back saying he'll contact me tomorrow.
    Hope I'll get my AC21 concerns straightened.

    Thank you.


    I have mentioned details about Murali Bashyam in some other post. I was introduced to him in a IAFPE seminar on immigration and stayed in touch with him for last three years (and he is finally on my file too). In my AC21 processing he helped me even though he was not my official attorney and did not charge me a penny. I found him a thoroughly gentle person and he always replies very promptly.

    Here are contact details: -

    Murali Bashyam - Managing Partner
    Bashyam Spiro & Edgerton LLP - Immigration Law Group
    www.bashyamspiro.com
    919 833-0840 x28
    919 833-4722 fax





    hot cheech n chong 020 cheech n chong. Cheech And Chong
  • Cheech And Chong



  • sujith1
    07-10 10:43 AM
    You are right - The status changed today saying some one has picked it up - So express mail is good for sending.

    Does the checks getting cashed mean the applicaton is accepted - and for whatever reason if they deny willu get the fees back?????


    I had sent my EAD application on last week Thursday through express mail and I recvd the same status first time. On Monday, the status changed to delivery confirmed when someone picked the notice I think. My checks are cashed today so you may have to wait for a day and it should be fine.



    more...


    house Cheech n Chong waiting to take cheech n chong. cheech and chong
  • cheech and chong



  • nozerd
    01-20 11:51 AM
    Core team,
    Any progress on the core teams efforts to allow 485 filing for those with approved I 140's but whose PD is not current ?

    No need to elaborate. Just need to know if we are still working to get it in and what the chances are like.





    tattoo shelby-n-chong.jpg 31-Oct-2010 cheech n chong. Schöne Cheech#39;n#39;Chong Sneaker
  • Schöne Cheech#39;n#39;Chong Sneaker



  • fromnaija
    03-18 04:53 PM
    This is the wrong forum for you to ask this question. However, I know that (c)(9) is not correct on line 16 for your wife's case. (c)(9) is only for Employment Based GC applicants.


    That is not true! (c)(9) is the right code for all pending adjustment of status applicants. See the instruction to Form I-765 here:

    http://www.uscis.gov/files/form/I-765instr.pdf



    more...


    pictures cheech n chong cheech n chong. Cheech and Chong ~ Up In Smoke
  • Cheech and Chong ~ Up In Smoke



  • mhtanim
    11-12 03:16 PM
    http://mexico.usembassy.gov/eng/evisas_third_country.html

    I wonder if 3rd country nationals were allowed to apply for a visa in the past in Mexico.

    I came into the U.S. 8 years ago on F1 visa, graduated, found a job and got status changed to H-1B. It's odd to see people like me will not be allowed to apply for a H-1B visa in Mexico.





    dresses Cheech And Chong cheech n chong. cheech and chongs hey watch
  • cheech and chongs hey watch



  • TUnlimited
    09-15 12:38 AM
    I stop worrying about it and finally got all the receipt notice.


    Is there menthal link between USCIS actions and their Clients?:D
    Sort of if you do worry about things, they intentionally make it difficult for you, and if you drop it, they think - Well, this fella does not seem to worry about thing, let's make him happy!



    more...


    makeup Interests cheech n chong. Cheech n Chong waiting to take
  • Cheech n Chong waiting to take



  • gc28262
    12-31 06:17 PM
    Congrats on your I-140 approval.
    Wishing you a smooth GC journey !

    Happy New Year !

    What a way to celebrate I-140 approval ( $140 contribution)
    What are you planning on your 485 approval ? :D





    girlfriend Schöne Cheech#39;n#39;Chong Sneaker cheech n chong. cheech n chong. cheech n chong up in smoke - 541641. Overall Rating:
  • cheech n chong. cheech n chong up in smoke - 541641. Overall Rating:



  • kaushik07
    10-30 02:46 PM
    Hello Jsb, can you please give us more information on how to sign on for the Ombudsman's conference call for nov2nd.





    hairstyles Cheech N Chong Dunk cheech n chong. Cheech-n-Chong.jpg
  • Cheech-n-Chong.jpg



  • manderson
    08-08 11:32 AM
    damn! i have the same issue. will u pls post the answer when u have it.

    my laywer doesn't know what to put and my employer is not cooperating!





    gcformeornot
    08-29 12:36 PM
    I saw many 2nd July Polls but doesn't have full proof information.
    So thaught creating New Poll.
    Hope everyone will participate in the Poll.

    not full proof.





    phigi
    08-18 11:36 PM
    Also, at this point there are some questions lingering around your 'consulting' agency. I'm pretty sure a 4 yr. degree from an accredited college/university is considered equivalent to BS here. I really have suspicions on the real cause that's being presented to you.
    You may want to check if your agency is employing others and if so, get in touch with one of them and gather facts.
    I am no expert on saving your status, hence I am not commenting.