abhisam
07-10 12:52 PM
I am in the same boat..
If we have a gap between the expiry and new EAD card,
we should not work thats for sure,
but wont have any issues of going out of status during the gap?
Are you the primary applicant? My husband is the primary applicant in our case, so i believe we will not have an issue of going out of status.
If we have a gap between the expiry and new EAD card,
we should not work thats for sure,
but wont have any issues of going out of status during the gap?
Are you the primary applicant? My husband is the primary applicant in our case, so i believe we will not have an issue of going out of status.
wallpaper Jessica Simpson Launches Fat
adibhatla
06-16 11:52 AM
I have seen a letter from USCIS after a congressional enquiry that the "485 is pre-adjudicated and waiting for a visa number"
Hi Chandu,
Could you tell me what needs to be written to the congressman (looking at the content).
Appreciate your help in this regard.
MA
Hi Chandu,
Could you tell me what needs to be written to the congressman (looking at the content).
Appreciate your help in this regard.
MA
ajcates
10-13 10:33 AM
oh.
2011 With Jessica Simpson looking
JunRN
06-09 09:33 AM
You never know where to put all these important documents safely. The best thing to do it maintain a copy on a separate location so that when it got stolen, you have copies to remember its details, etc.
It is very important to file a complaint to the police so that the lost is recorded.
It is very important to file a complaint to the police so that the lost is recorded.
more...
fromnaija
03-28 01:05 PM
You will need to have your H1 amended to show that you are employed part time. You should be fine with that.
My LC is languishing in Philly backlog center. Not sure if I beleive that they will have it completed by Sep 2007. In any case, I am blessed enough to be able to switch to a part time status at work. I am enrolling in a part time graduate program. My question is - will going part time at work hurt me with LC or even later with 140, 485, or maybe even green card interview?? Thanks.
My LC is languishing in Philly backlog center. Not sure if I beleive that they will have it completed by Sep 2007. In any case, I am blessed enough to be able to switch to a part time status at work. I am enrolling in a part time graduate program. My question is - will going part time at work hurt me with LC or even later with 140, 485, or maybe even green card interview?? Thanks.
statuslaw
01-22 05:41 PM
Hello experts,
I had my h1-b interview in Toronto on January 4, 2008 and got 221g yellow for administrative review. I called DOS one week ago for processing status and was told that name check is on pending. I called DOS today and was told that security check is on pending. Could you please let me know usually how many checks the DOS will do? How long the security will be done?
Thanks!
I had my h1-b interview in Toronto on January 4, 2008 and got 221g yellow for administrative review. I called DOS one week ago for processing status and was told that name check is on pending. I called DOS today and was told that security check is on pending. Could you please let me know usually how many checks the DOS will do? How long the security will be done?
Thanks!
more...
voicerj
04-04 10:55 AM
When you are in USA and want to adjustment of status with USCIS then only you need to fill out I 485. If you are in USA or not and want to apply for gc at abroad consulate then you select option in I 140 form which will route your I 140 once approved to NVC. NVC keep I 140 with them until they think date will be current soon. and they send out fee invoice.
If you pay fees and still your date doesn't become current for year , you loose fees since consulate return file back to NVC after a while. Generally NVC be little cautious and guess date so applicant don't loose fees, from this I think if any one get fees notice beyond July 2007 then we can safely say that date will be atleast there at the end of year.I read online that one lawyer mentioned his / her client got fee notice for Nov 2007 case. To me date will go upto Nov 2007 by Sep 2011. I would like to find if more people are getting such fee invoice mail / email.
gc_on_demand - Thanks Man, i just forgot about CP. Got it ! Lost in my own world and hoping something works out this fiscal.
If you pay fees and still your date doesn't become current for year , you loose fees since consulate return file back to NVC after a while. Generally NVC be little cautious and guess date so applicant don't loose fees, from this I think if any one get fees notice beyond July 2007 then we can safely say that date will be atleast there at the end of year.I read online that one lawyer mentioned his / her client got fee notice for Nov 2007 case. To me date will go upto Nov 2007 by Sep 2011. I would like to find if more people are getting such fee invoice mail / email.
gc_on_demand - Thanks Man, i just forgot about CP. Got it ! Lost in my own world and hoping something works out this fiscal.
2010 jessica simpson fat belly.
hpandey
07-09 11:02 AM
In a perfect world you would return your employers 8K and he would give you your last two weeks salary.
But we all know the world is not perfect.
Imagine if instead of you benefitting from the accountant mistake were on the receiving end and you were underpaid by 8K in 2 years. Would you still say that it is the accountant's and company's problem and nothing to do with you .
But we all know the world is not perfect.
Imagine if instead of you benefitting from the accountant mistake were on the receiving end and you were underpaid by 8K in 2 years. Would you still say that it is the accountant's and company's problem and nothing to do with you .
more...
TwinkleM
01-30 12:13 AM
Hello Ravi,
Sorry to hear about what has happened today with ur case. I know what you are going through at present. Unfortunately, I went through the same thing on 01/27/09. I received an email about the denial, but have not yet received the hard copy. So don't know the reason about the denial.
Well, ur dates of H1 expiration & RFE, all match same to mine. We are almost sailing in the same boat. The only diff between ur case & mine is, My I-140 is not yet approved & me & my hubby do have Valid EAD.
Here are the options suggested by my lawyer today. I am also going to verify some more options with another lawyer tomorrow.
In your case, you have 2 weeks to get out of the country as ur H1 is denied. Well, I may be wrong if your approved I-140 is going to be of help in any way. Ask your lawyer.
Answers:
1) Yes. Even though u open MTR, u both r out of status. Opening MTR will only allow u both to stay in this country legally, but does not allow you to work or study.
2) According to my lawyer, anywhere from 12 to 18 months. I am going to check on this with another lawyer tom.
3) Until u get the answer to ur appeal.
4) My lawyer suggested is to open MTR & then simultaneously transfer H1 to another company. But this would be a consulate case. That means, once ur H1 transfer is approved, you will have to go to ur home country to get it stamped. Till then you cannot work for either company. The reason for it being consulate case is because ur original H1 & H4 is already expired. Also, keep in mind, you cannot apply for H1 transfer without opening MTR on the old one. Yes, you can do premium processing.
5) Since you do not have EAD, you cannot continue working on ur current project
6) No, u cannot start working with new company till ur H1 tranfer is approved & you have got it stamped from ur home country. But, if u r planning to do premium processing, you will get the answer or RFE in 2 weeks time once INS receive ur application & documents.
7) yes.
8) No clue as I havn't tried. Just try to make ur application stronger. I am trying too.
9) Yes.
Hope, the above answers are helpful. Do try to find out other possibilites from ur lawyer without telling him the above ones. That way u can be sure of what is right & worng. Do let me know too if you get to know something else.
Goodluck
Sorry to hear about what has happened today with ur case. I know what you are going through at present. Unfortunately, I went through the same thing on 01/27/09. I received an email about the denial, but have not yet received the hard copy. So don't know the reason about the denial.
Well, ur dates of H1 expiration & RFE, all match same to mine. We are almost sailing in the same boat. The only diff between ur case & mine is, My I-140 is not yet approved & me & my hubby do have Valid EAD.
Here are the options suggested by my lawyer today. I am also going to verify some more options with another lawyer tomorrow.
In your case, you have 2 weeks to get out of the country as ur H1 is denied. Well, I may be wrong if your approved I-140 is going to be of help in any way. Ask your lawyer.
Answers:
1) Yes. Even though u open MTR, u both r out of status. Opening MTR will only allow u both to stay in this country legally, but does not allow you to work or study.
2) According to my lawyer, anywhere from 12 to 18 months. I am going to check on this with another lawyer tom.
3) Until u get the answer to ur appeal.
4) My lawyer suggested is to open MTR & then simultaneously transfer H1 to another company. But this would be a consulate case. That means, once ur H1 transfer is approved, you will have to go to ur home country to get it stamped. Till then you cannot work for either company. The reason for it being consulate case is because ur original H1 & H4 is already expired. Also, keep in mind, you cannot apply for H1 transfer without opening MTR on the old one. Yes, you can do premium processing.
5) Since you do not have EAD, you cannot continue working on ur current project
6) No, u cannot start working with new company till ur H1 tranfer is approved & you have got it stamped from ur home country. But, if u r planning to do premium processing, you will get the answer or RFE in 2 weeks time once INS receive ur application & documents.
7) yes.
8) No clue as I havn't tried. Just try to make ur application stronger. I am trying too.
9) Yes.
Hope, the above answers are helpful. Do try to find out other possibilites from ur lawyer without telling him the above ones. That way u can be sure of what is right & worng. Do let me know too if you get to know something else.
Goodluck
hair This is Jessica Simpson after
lost
01-27 02:07 PM
We need to have a massive participation for our question to get noticed........and today is already Thrusday!
more...
vfwlkr
04-14 08:13 PM
I am surprised you didnt get your GC around july,2007. are you stuck in namecheck?. Nope, I took an Infopass appointment in august 2007 and they informed me namecheck was clear and now I just need to wait for the case to be processed. Then the priority date retroregressed again until March. I've asked my employer's immigration lawyers to check on the status. Status due in 45 days !
hot Jessica Simpson#39;s fat ?
atlfp
04-08 01:55 PM
They probablly will put one or two into it, but I would think most of the conference member will be from other sectors, which could be positive.
Also, PACE act is almost guarenteed to go through; We can spend all the energy to push the immigration bill to get it through the conference and then get killed again either in Senate or House because of the guest worker program.
Don't forget that the House (Anti) Immigration Caucus has 92 members -- be assured that if not Sensenbrenner it will be another equally virulent member. Also, conference committees are nominated by the leader of the house -- nothing to stop them from nominating anyone they want.
Also, PACE act is almost guarenteed to go through; We can spend all the energy to push the immigration bill to get it through the conference and then get killed again either in Senate or House because of the guest worker program.
Don't forget that the House (Anti) Immigration Caucus has 92 members -- be assured that if not Sensenbrenner it will be another equally virulent member. Also, conference committees are nominated by the leader of the house -- nothing to stop them from nominating anyone they want.
more...
house jessicasimpson%20copy.jpg
ufo2002
08-16 03:54 AM
Cuba isn't the only communist nation.
The special favorable treatment to Cubans is stemming from political needs than any lobbying. US wants to oppose the last remaining communist Government in Cuba and attract its citizens to establish a democratic government there. Please do not feel jealous of these special treatments.
To get a favorable treatement for Indians, wish for a communist revolution in India too. Then most of us would get the Greencard under Asylum quota or anti-communist quota. :D
The special favorable treatment to Cubans is stemming from political needs than any lobbying. US wants to oppose the last remaining communist Government in Cuba and attract its citizens to establish a democratic government there. Please do not feel jealous of these special treatments.
To get a favorable treatement for Indians, wish for a communist revolution in India too. Then most of us would get the Greencard under Asylum quota or anti-communist quota. :D
tattoo Jessica Simpson is Still Fat
paskal
07-20 06:14 PM
it's DEAD.
more...
pictures jessica-simpson-fat
ilikekilo
04-13 10:07 AM
I have recently switched the job using AC21. I have to move my 401K from my old previous company but here is the issue: in my new company I will not be eligible for the 401 till I complete 6 months with the new company.
If thinking of moving it to IRA account, please let me know what is the procedure involved?
I will really appreciate if some can suggest me what are my other options.
Thanks,
not sure who your old company's brokerage firm is however u should be able to shit all ur 401k to a roth IRA or whatever, however iam not sure abth te tax consequences...calling them is the best way to get ot know more
If thinking of moving it to IRA account, please let me know what is the procedure involved?
I will really appreciate if some can suggest me what are my other options.
Thanks,
not sure who your old company's brokerage firm is however u should be able to shit all ur 401k to a roth IRA or whatever, however iam not sure abth te tax consequences...calling them is the best way to get ot know more
dresses Jessica Simpson Marie
gc28262
03-11 09:28 AM
I had the same issue. Still awaiting my AP which was applied in Nov 2008.
When I called up TSC where my application was filed, they kept insisting that they have really mailed it and they cannot issue it again unless they receive the AP saying it is undelivered.
I am sure my address is correct as per their records. I got my EAD delivered at the same address without any issue.
Finally I called them again, this time I talked to a more knowledgeable accommodating IO.
Keep calling the service center till you get an instruction similar to the following.
This is the instruction provided
----------------------------------------------------------
Fill out I-131 Application or use the copy of your original application
attach two photos
Mention the receipt no on the top of the form
Also mention REPLACEMENT : no Fees included
Add a covering letter explaining the situation
Post it to the following address
USCIS Texas Service Center
ADDRESS ( This is a special address, This not the standard USCIS address)
On Lower Left corner of the envelope mention:
do Not open in the mail room, No fees are attached
------------------------------------------------------------------
I am still awaiting my AP after doing this. :confused:
When I called up TSC where my application was filed, they kept insisting that they have really mailed it and they cannot issue it again unless they receive the AP saying it is undelivered.
I am sure my address is correct as per their records. I got my EAD delivered at the same address without any issue.
Finally I called them again, this time I talked to a more knowledgeable accommodating IO.
Keep calling the service center till you get an instruction similar to the following.
This is the instruction provided
----------------------------------------------------------
Fill out I-131 Application or use the copy of your original application
attach two photos
Mention the receipt no on the top of the form
Also mention REPLACEMENT : no Fees included
Add a covering letter explaining the situation
Post it to the following address
USCIS Texas Service Center
ADDRESS ( This is a special address, This not the standard USCIS address)
On Lower Left corner of the envelope mention:
do Not open in the mail room, No fees are attached
------------------------------------------------------------------
I am still awaiting my AP after doing this. :confused:
more...
makeup Jessica Simpson
Krilnon
11-20 03:06 PM
It's fairly likely, since the judges will have made their selections before the weekend. I guess it depends on what Kirupa has planned for the weekend. :sure:
girlfriend These Jessica Simpson fat as

gandalf_gray
06-02 11:18 AM
tricky situation indeed and I think it depends on how the "Last action rule" gets interpreted. A telphone consultation with attorney is probably in order.
To my mind, going out of country and reentering is envitable in either situation.
1) you apply for L1 extension, get that. Then to be able to work on H1, you need to exit and reenter to get a H1 based I-94 since the last action was approval of L1 extension.
Attorney should confirm this.
2) Let L1 expire. Exit country upon expriy of L1 and reenter using I-797 for H1.
3) apply for L1, doesnt get approved until 10/01 then you are obviously starting on H1 on 10/1 and no further action required. Again attorney is best one to confirm
In essence, in any event, you will not lose H1, but might have to go thru hassle of exit / entry to change status
Surabi. thanks a lot. gave a good insight. will contact an attorney.
but ONe thing I missed to mention : my h1 is only lottery-selected as of now.
So even if I apply for L1 extn, I dont know which might get approved first !! .
does that change anything ?
To my mind, going out of country and reentering is envitable in either situation.
1) you apply for L1 extension, get that. Then to be able to work on H1, you need to exit and reenter to get a H1 based I-94 since the last action was approval of L1 extension.
Attorney should confirm this.
2) Let L1 expire. Exit country upon expriy of L1 and reenter using I-797 for H1.
3) apply for L1, doesnt get approved until 10/01 then you are obviously starting on H1 on 10/1 and no further action required. Again attorney is best one to confirm
In essence, in any event, you will not lose H1, but might have to go thru hassle of exit / entry to change status
Surabi. thanks a lot. gave a good insight. will contact an attorney.
but ONe thing I missed to mention : my h1 is only lottery-selected as of now.
So even if I apply for L1 extn, I dont know which might get approved first !! .
does that change anything ?
hairstyles jessica simpson chili cookoff

satishku_2000
08-30 12:32 PM
My PD is 2002 Aug
Is it a sub. labor? I heard that in sub labor cases scrutiny is much higher
Is it a sub. labor? I heard that in sub labor cases scrutiny is much higher
xlr8r
09-15 02:58 PM
This is bizarre stuff.
It says that NSC I-140 processing date for EB2 is March 13, 2008. Since when did they become so efficient to jump from July 6th, 2007 to March 2008? I guess they mistakenly typed 2008 instead of 2007?
Those lazy bums had better get ready for an onslaught of Service Requests. :)
It says that NSC I-140 processing date for EB2 is March 13, 2008. Since when did they become so efficient to jump from July 6th, 2007 to March 2008? I guess they mistakenly typed 2008 instead of 2007?
Those lazy bums had better get ready for an onslaught of Service Requests. :)
unit
09-16 03:57 PM
I am also in a similar situation, and have the same question.
Any one with answers?
Any one with answers?