sivakumar
02-22 12:14 PM
any comment friends ?
wallpaper Minister Ismail Haniyeh a letter of appointment authorizing him to form
varshadas
01-30 10:43 AM
I will send the flyer statements that I think we can put tonight. Like I said, I am not very creative, but I will put my ideas out there. Thanks Sanjay for finding out the EBC details. I like the 30 mins 500 dollars. We can pool in some money from our side and do a 30 mins program. I think it will be still worth it.
Did you guys distribute flyers at Metropark?
Thanks,
Varsha
Did you guys distribute flyers at Metropark?
Thanks,
Varsha
ingegarcia
02-15 04:40 PM
What is the current % of India/China folks in USA now that threaten to affect diversity ? Also how many (% ) from Italy,Ireland,UK etc ?
Anything published ? Just curiosity ( not questioning any current laws )..
Agree and this is why they are trying to stop illegal immigration from latin american countries.
BTW I am from latin america but I am not illegal :)
Anything published ? Just curiosity ( not questioning any current laws )..
Agree and this is why they are trying to stop illegal immigration from latin american countries.
BTW I am from latin america but I am not illegal :)
2011 Minister Ismail Haniyeh a letter of appointment authorizing him to form
rpulipati
09-26 10:51 AM
FSB debate is on H1-B raise and NOT on PR visas. So, I dont see reason to participation in debate. Thanks for the info though.
This is actually an article by FSB (Forture Small Business) and they have a debate section. Just wanted to make everyone aware. Thanks.
http://money.cnn.com/magazines/fsb/
This is actually an article by FSB (Forture Small Business) and they have a debate section. Just wanted to make everyone aware. Thanks.
http://money.cnn.com/magazines/fsb/
more...
bigboy007
06-11 01:35 PM
If you really believe that this bogus bill will become a Law, then also see the real picture, that is why I posted the other Ifs.
This Bill is titled as "Employ America Act". By having the GC, you are not an American. If you do not know the rule here it is, GC is a "Privilege", and it is not a "Right". So if this Bill passes all these people with alerady having GC will also need to pack their Bags and Go. That is the reality, dude.
So again and again do not fall over it. If you respond to this Bill, and Vote "No" against it, you are trying to send wrong messages to the originators of the bill, that we are scared. Why you guys are making everyone scared, when there is nothing to be scared about.
So hitting YES you are going to convey you are bold and ready to leave the country middle of this night with your kids leaving studies ? what is your profile though are you really an Prospective immigrant i doubt it.
This Bill is titled as "Employ America Act". By having the GC, you are not an American. If you do not know the rule here it is, GC is a "Privilege", and it is not a "Right". So if this Bill passes all these people with alerady having GC will also need to pack their Bags and Go. That is the reality, dude.
So again and again do not fall over it. If you respond to this Bill, and Vote "No" against it, you are trying to send wrong messages to the originators of the bill, that we are scared. Why you guys are making everyone scared, when there is nothing to be scared about.
So hitting YES you are going to convey you are bold and ready to leave the country middle of this night with your kids leaving studies ? what is your profile though are you really an Prospective immigrant i doubt it.
gsc999
07-01 10:45 PM
When prominent business houses like Microsoft, Google, Cisco, Oracle and organizations like AILA seem powerless when it comes to influencing senators, lawmakers and government organizations like USCIS and DOS, what can IV team do to change the policies. Sorry I did not mean to criticize, but that's the truth, unfortunately!
--
Mandeep:
Welcome to IV. Yes, the odds are overwhelming but not impossible. A small glimmer of hope is enough to bring thousands of like minded people stuck in retrogression and backlog to IV. I use to share your skepticism. Not anymore, IV has achieved a lot. I won't go down the list but lot more needs to be done, for that we need more members, to become more influential and effective.
Hope to see you become more active here.
--
Mandeep:
Welcome to IV. Yes, the odds are overwhelming but not impossible. A small glimmer of hope is enough to bring thousands of like minded people stuck in retrogression and backlog to IV. I use to share your skepticism. Not anymore, IV has achieved a lot. I won't go down the list but lot more needs to be done, for that we need more members, to become more influential and effective.
Hope to see you become more active here.
more...
rennieallen
03-05 07:41 PM
My $0.02:
Add this option to the poll as well to get a realistic picture:
I will not buy a house tomorrow (even if I was promised a GC this evening) because we are in a recession and/or the real estate market is spiralling downwards.
Now is *exactly* the right time to buy a house (at least in California). The prices are not spiraling down (they've already hit bottom). The interest rates are low and prices are low.
Add this option to the poll as well to get a realistic picture:
I will not buy a house tomorrow (even if I was promised a GC this evening) because we are in a recession and/or the real estate market is spiralling downwards.
Now is *exactly* the right time to buy a house (at least in California). The prices are not spiraling down (they've already hit bottom). The interest rates are low and prices are low.
2010 Authorization+letter+
alex99
10-12 02:19 PM
Here are the EB2 Poll Links:
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=6266
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=6128
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=6266
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=6128
more...
Chicago Desi
03-18 06:10 PM
Welcome to the wonderful world of prejudice, ignorance and stereotyping.
Sorry if this is offtopic but can someone explain to me who banned me and why? I didn't write anything offensive or abusive, and I didn't insult anybody. I was just discussing the issues I read in another forum.
If it is my handle, you don't like, well my name is Tawlibann Foggs (it is Celtic name, and quite rare but I like it). My friends call me Taliban jokingly (I know it may not be funny to all of you, and I didn't like it at first, but I can't stop people), so that's why the handle was 'taliban'. I hope that answers your questions, and I mean no harm to anyone.
I thought this forum was open to everybody to express their opinions and discuss relevant issues without insulting others. If you're going to keep banning me, please just let me know that I'm not welcome, and I'll leave. I thought Immigration Voice and its forum was open to all EB immigrants. I was even intending to become a contributing member, but now I'm kind of lost. Am I not supposed to post here? Is there something I missed?
Sorry if this is offtopic but can someone explain to me who banned me and why? I didn't write anything offensive or abusive, and I didn't insult anybody. I was just discussing the issues I read in another forum.
If it is my handle, you don't like, well my name is Tawlibann Foggs (it is Celtic name, and quite rare but I like it). My friends call me Taliban jokingly (I know it may not be funny to all of you, and I didn't like it at first, but I can't stop people), so that's why the handle was 'taliban'. I hope that answers your questions, and I mean no harm to anyone.
I thought this forum was open to everybody to express their opinions and discuss relevant issues without insulting others. If you're going to keep banning me, please just let me know that I'm not welcome, and I'll leave. I thought Immigration Voice and its forum was open to all EB immigrants. I was even intending to become a contributing member, but now I'm kind of lost. Am I not supposed to post here? Is there something I missed?
hair military medical authorization
uma_vishi
02-24 12:10 PM
i'm on L1B visa.I came to US on L1B in 2005 with one year petition and got extension
for 3 years. meanwhile i left to India in June 2007. And then i came back with new L1B petiotion in Oct 2007 which is valid till Sep-2010.Now my question is
1) Is my L1B stay reached to maximum or do i still have 2 years left with my new L1B.
2) If i apply for H1 this year how many years of stay i'll get with H1B.
Please help me with this madam as soon as possible.
Thanks in Advance.
for 3 years. meanwhile i left to India in June 2007. And then i came back with new L1B petiotion in Oct 2007 which is valid till Sep-2010.Now my question is
1) Is my L1B stay reached to maximum or do i still have 2 years left with my new L1B.
2) If i apply for H1 this year how many years of stay i'll get with H1B.
Please help me with this madam as soon as possible.
Thanks in Advance.
more...
rongha_2000
11-14 05:17 PM
Does this vote gives us an overview of how the PDs might be spread out all over? From this poll, it looks like there are not many applications from Jan 2005 onwards as compared to prior to Jan 2005.
Once that back log is cleared, things wont be as bad for the rest? What do you think?
Once that back log is cleared, things wont be as bad for the rest? What do you think?
hot Bank+authorization+letter
pmb76
03-18 06:47 PM
Now for the rest of this year the EB2 queues for China and India are merged. Visa allocations will be solely based on Priority date. So for example if India has many priority dates that are before China's, India may end up getting more visa allocations. The same holds true if China has earlier priority dates than India does. That's how I inderstood it and I thought I would try to explain it to some who did not. Otherwise sorry for stating the obvious.
more...
house check authorization letter

ramus
07-02 10:44 PM
100 more from tapukakababa
Accept my $100 contribution towards USCIS lawsuit done by AILA.
Accept my $100 contribution towards USCIS lawsuit done by AILA.
tattoo an authorization letter to
rock
06-22 10:54 PM
When you get 485 approval you will not need EAD or AP :D
It's OK to file for EAD and AP yourself, I did it 4 times but you need I-485 receipt notice and I-140 receipt and then approval notice to do that. So if you are wiling to wait till your lawyer get notices (it could be months for those who are filing in July) and your employer and lawyer will provide you a copy of all notices - it's fine to file yourself.
Hi voldemar,
I am also in the similar but not exact situation. Recently I changed the employer. My new employer is going to file I-140 and I-485 using the Labor substitution.I also want to file EAD and AP but the company attorney is saying it is safer to file the EAD and AP once the I-140 is approved. Can any one please answer this is true or not? Should I wait for I-140 to be approved or should I try convince the attorney to file EAD and AP also along with I-140 and I-485. I have one more question which is if We do not file the EAD and AP along with the I-485 and once the priority dates are retrogessed. Can we file EAD and AP even though the priority dates are not current and our I-485 is pending?
I would appreciate the answers and any official links if available.
Thanks
It's OK to file for EAD and AP yourself, I did it 4 times but you need I-485 receipt notice and I-140 receipt and then approval notice to do that. So if you are wiling to wait till your lawyer get notices (it could be months for those who are filing in July) and your employer and lawyer will provide you a copy of all notices - it's fine to file yourself.
Hi voldemar,
I am also in the similar but not exact situation. Recently I changed the employer. My new employer is going to file I-140 and I-485 using the Labor substitution.I also want to file EAD and AP but the company attorney is saying it is safer to file the EAD and AP once the I-140 is approved. Can any one please answer this is true or not? Should I wait for I-140 to be approved or should I try convince the attorney to file EAD and AP also along with I-140 and I-485. I have one more question which is if We do not file the EAD and AP along with the I-485 and once the priority dates are retrogessed. Can we file EAD and AP even though the priority dates are not current and our I-485 is pending?
I would appreciate the answers and any official links if available.
Thanks
more...
pictures authorization letter with
anilsal
12-11 03:44 PM
I think USCIS is under department of homeland security.
Department of State is mainly for travel.
Department of State is mainly for travel.
dresses Minister Ismail Haniyeh a letter of appointment authorizing him to form
sureshj
06-08 02:18 PM
To solve the FBI name check problem, the following suggestions should be communicated to lawmaker if possible:
1. Increase the fundings for FBI name check. The major reason of name check delay is due to lack of resources for manual name check.
2. Introduce a conditional Green Card. Conditional green card is equivalent to green card, except with condition that it could be taken back IF AND ONLY IF the name check eventually fails to pass. Person with conditional green card enjoy all the benefits with normal green card, including transfering job freely, re-enter US freely, count years to citizenship, etc.
3. People wants to file 485 can ask FBI do name check before they actaully file 485 with a certain amount of filing fee. So that the delay for FBI name check will not impact 485 processing too much.
I could'nt agree with gcdreamer more...
Consider this...
1. FBI, I believe, has 2 rookie analysts dedicated to processing name checks and I heard USCIS pays $25 per name check.
2. FBI has distributed databases in NY, CA, FL, etc. that are not networked. So they have to request name checks individually out of these databases.
3. Name check ranks least in their priority list.
4. FBI has increased their name check criteria from 2 (First name and Last Name) to, I think it is, 7 or 8 (part of the first name, part of the last name and few other combinations). This increases the chances of your name generating "hits" and falling into this blackhole.
In addition to the above FBI (which normally receives ~1.5m name check requests per year) received ~6m in 2003. They are still recovering from that deluge. So now you see what's causing the delay.
For USCIS this works out fine, since they rake in 15% of their annual revenue from EAD/AP renewals. They do not want to mess with this "free money" and reduce the processing time. And to top it all they can transfer the blame on FBI.
In addition, to secure this "money train" USCIS cleverly issued a public memo earlier this year indicating WOM cases will be fought in court. To most this would have seemed like the end of WOM, but it is not. Applicants have since filed and won these cases. However the memo probably had its' desired effect...to discourage a majority of the applicants from filing WOM.
I think USCIS has to be made accountable for the money they earn. The $25/name check is just not sufficient. More funding is necessary so that FBI can allocate more analysts to the job and also upgrade their IT infrastructure. Excuses such as "ball is in FBI's court" is just not acceptable. "Conditional Green card" (as suggested by gcdreamer) is excellant idea to alleviate the problems the "name check" victims face over the ~2 to 4 years they spend in this blackhole.
PS: Just in case you are not aware of Senator Obama's initiative to address this problem here is a link where you can sign-up for whatever it is worth.
http://www.petitiononline.com/mod_perl/signed.cgi?nc082505&1
1. Increase the fundings for FBI name check. The major reason of name check delay is due to lack of resources for manual name check.
2. Introduce a conditional Green Card. Conditional green card is equivalent to green card, except with condition that it could be taken back IF AND ONLY IF the name check eventually fails to pass. Person with conditional green card enjoy all the benefits with normal green card, including transfering job freely, re-enter US freely, count years to citizenship, etc.
3. People wants to file 485 can ask FBI do name check before they actaully file 485 with a certain amount of filing fee. So that the delay for FBI name check will not impact 485 processing too much.
I could'nt agree with gcdreamer more...
Consider this...
1. FBI, I believe, has 2 rookie analysts dedicated to processing name checks and I heard USCIS pays $25 per name check.
2. FBI has distributed databases in NY, CA, FL, etc. that are not networked. So they have to request name checks individually out of these databases.
3. Name check ranks least in their priority list.
4. FBI has increased their name check criteria from 2 (First name and Last Name) to, I think it is, 7 or 8 (part of the first name, part of the last name and few other combinations). This increases the chances of your name generating "hits" and falling into this blackhole.
In addition to the above FBI (which normally receives ~1.5m name check requests per year) received ~6m in 2003. They are still recovering from that deluge. So now you see what's causing the delay.
For USCIS this works out fine, since they rake in 15% of their annual revenue from EAD/AP renewals. They do not want to mess with this "free money" and reduce the processing time. And to top it all they can transfer the blame on FBI.
In addition, to secure this "money train" USCIS cleverly issued a public memo earlier this year indicating WOM cases will be fought in court. To most this would have seemed like the end of WOM, but it is not. Applicants have since filed and won these cases. However the memo probably had its' desired effect...to discourage a majority of the applicants from filing WOM.
I think USCIS has to be made accountable for the money they earn. The $25/name check is just not sufficient. More funding is necessary so that FBI can allocate more analysts to the job and also upgrade their IT infrastructure. Excuses such as "ball is in FBI's court" is just not acceptable. "Conditional Green card" (as suggested by gcdreamer) is excellant idea to alleviate the problems the "name check" victims face over the ~2 to 4 years they spend in this blackhole.
PS: Just in case you are not aware of Senator Obama's initiative to address this problem here is a link where you can sign-up for whatever it is worth.
http://www.petitiononline.com/mod_perl/signed.cgi?nc082505&1
more...
makeup Authorization+letter+
nixstor
10-16 05:59 PM
I personally think there is a possible ambiguity in the request (especially since we are dealing with a government agency). So we should probably bullet point the data we need at least and if people don't think there is any harm in putting in a table for the format of data needed that will make things very clear. I agree with you that breakdown of quarter/month is probably not needed and might actually hurt our chances of getting the answer within reasonable amount of time.
Hear ya. Even though its repetitive,for the sake of clarity and to avoid ambiguity/frivolous answer, I have updated the document in google docs and the attachment by one of our other member prabhu.
Thanks for your feedback.
Hear ya. Even though its repetitive,for the sake of clarity and to avoid ambiguity/frivolous answer, I have updated the document in google docs and the attachment by one of our other member prabhu.
Thanks for your feedback.
girlfriend georgia notarized letter of
angelfire76
02-13 04:07 PM
His views are distorted.
Can Americans go to India on H1B or similar visa to get work? No? Well, so think about it.
They can get a work permit to work in India. The only requirement is that they have to sign on a police register every month or so. This is because Indian Immigration still has not yet computerized all their records due to little to no demand.
Companies like Infosys and Wipro do hire MBAs and Engineering undergrad students to train in their India offices to understand their business model.
Wait a minute, you are from Germany, a historically xenophobic state. :rolleyes:
Can Americans go to India on H1B or similar visa to get work? No? Well, so think about it.
They can get a work permit to work in India. The only requirement is that they have to sign on a police register every month or so. This is because Indian Immigration still has not yet computerized all their records due to little to no demand.
Companies like Infosys and Wipro do hire MBAs and Engineering undergrad students to train in their India offices to understand their business model.
Wait a minute, you are from Germany, a historically xenophobic state. :rolleyes:
hairstyles authorization letter
GCard_Dream
03-18 05:35 PM
If that is the case, I am not sure why China didn't even move a single day. From the example, China should have gotten half of the unused visas. :confused:
This is the post from Ron:
I have to confess error and make a correction. The AC21 legislation changed things far more that I suspected and changed the allocation process from what I had learned previously. In further corresondence with the Visa Office, I've learned that I was wrong about how numbers are moved from worldwide to single state allocations. The following is a direct quote:
Quote:
Employment First Preference example: Annual limit 40,000 - (expected) 25,000 ("rest of world") - 3,300 (China limit) - 3,300 (India limit) = 8,400 unused numbers. Those 8,400 numbers could be made available to China/India applicants without regard to their normal 3,300 per-country limit for that category. But those extra numbers would need to be made available to China/India applicants on an equal basis, and in doing so making sure that the additional number use would not result in the Worldwide annual limit being exceeded. Thus, the same cut-off date for each country since the extra numbers must be made available in priority date order without regard to country.
I apologize for the confusion generated by my earlier remarks
So whatever said in the visa bulletin makes sense.
This is the post from Ron:
I have to confess error and make a correction. The AC21 legislation changed things far more that I suspected and changed the allocation process from what I had learned previously. In further corresondence with the Visa Office, I've learned that I was wrong about how numbers are moved from worldwide to single state allocations. The following is a direct quote:
Quote:
Employment First Preference example: Annual limit 40,000 - (expected) 25,000 ("rest of world") - 3,300 (China limit) - 3,300 (India limit) = 8,400 unused numbers. Those 8,400 numbers could be made available to China/India applicants without regard to their normal 3,300 per-country limit for that category. But those extra numbers would need to be made available to China/India applicants on an equal basis, and in doing so making sure that the additional number use would not result in the Worldwide annual limit being exceeded. Thus, the same cut-off date for each country since the extra numbers must be made available in priority date order without regard to country.
I apologize for the confusion generated by my earlier remarks
So whatever said in the visa bulletin makes sense.
shaxami
04-05 09:23 AM
has anybody contacted senator office or congress person office on this issue. They are sometimes very helpful in handling matters of red-tape.
ajthakur
07-15 02:52 AM
I spoke with the immigration guy at my ex employers place. My 140 was indeed revoked. He doesnt know the date when it was revoked. He is certain the 140 sponsoring employer is willing to employ me. This means I can get an Employment Verification Letter from him.
Will this cause a concern with USCIS as
1. This company applies for 140
2. Revokes an approved 140 when employee quits
3. Is again willing to offer the job
Should I take AC21 route instead as I have an offer with the company B.
Will this cause a concern with USCIS as
1. This company applies for 140
2. Revokes an approved 140 when employee quits
3. Is again willing to offer the job
Should I take AC21 route instead as I have an offer with the company B.