bzuccaro
11-09 08:40 AM
If the labor certification is approved and the I-140 has been or will be pending for 365 days or more prior to the H-1B worker�s requested H-1B start date, then the H-1B visa worker can file for the one year extension under AC21 106 (a).
wallpaper jennifer aniston
kirupa
01-13 02:28 PM
Not sure if i have time to do an entry, but i'll try. One question though. Is external actionscript classes ok, or does it all have to be done on the timeline? Obviously i am referring to external actionscript classes that we wrote ourselves, not libraries/engines or other peoples' work.
Sure - do whatever you want :)
To address this, I modified the guidelines to show that tweens are allowed. You can tweeen either on the timeline or via code if you want.
Sure - do whatever you want :)
To address this, I modified the guidelines to show that tweens are allowed. You can tweeen either on the timeline or via code if you want.
MissionImpossibleGC
08-24 11:34 AM
You can complain to DOL, if you have been paid less than a LCA amount. Also, you can complain to DOL, if the deduction of GC processing fee to DOL as it could have lowered the amount thats in your offer letter. You need have a proof that your company has deducted money for your GC from the paycheck.
BTW, You have no legal grounds to get the revenue (aka % the company earned) the company made out of you during your tenure.
In my paycheck and salary slips there are deduction but reason or description of the deduction are not mentioned. I have all salary slips with me. I am working on % based so some time even after deduction my anual salary is not less than 8 years old offer letter. My anual salary vary from 55k to 100k depending on project rate and lenth of projects in year. I find my own project since last 5 - 6 years and pay % to my greedy company for nothing. It took me 8 years to find out my company because my company is not a very small company and looks decent from top serface.
BTW, You have no legal grounds to get the revenue (aka % the company earned) the company made out of you during your tenure.
In my paycheck and salary slips there are deduction but reason or description of the deduction are not mentioned. I have all salary slips with me. I am working on % based so some time even after deduction my anual salary is not less than 8 years old offer letter. My anual salary vary from 55k to 100k depending on project rate and lenth of projects in year. I find my own project since last 5 - 6 years and pay % to my greedy company for nothing. It took me 8 years to find out my company because my company is not a very small company and looks decent from top serface.
2011 like Jennifer Aniston#39;s
missourian
07-09 10:35 AM
This website is for immigration issues only. Please don't hate me now.
In our society we always waive the rules for emergency, so I see nothing wrong in posting this, If at least one or two people come forward to help after seeing this,that itself a victory for this post.
I am not being rude here, consider this post in a humane nature
In our society we always waive the rules for emergency, so I see nothing wrong in posting this, If at least one or two people come forward to help after seeing this,that itself a victory for this post.
I am not being rude here, consider this post in a humane nature
more...
BharatPremi
11-08 11:30 PM
Dear IV members,
The Design and Publicity work group is an active task force dedicated to creating materials to spread IV's message. We are engaged in creating posters, fliers, Cartoons and Videos, and will also be producing web related material, informational handouts and power point presentations. We are looking for active volunteers with specific related skills to work with us on these projects. If you are working in design/media/advertising etc or simply have design/drawing/writing skills and are interested in being a part of this group, please answer to this thread. We are specifically looking for someone with knowledge of the media/advertising and an understanding of web searches especially google search rankings.
We are also looking for volunteers for media contacts and content creation/analysis (needs good writing and analytical skills), work groups.
If you live in the DC area (or even within reasonable driving distance) and would like to participate in lawmaker meetings, please let us know.
Please also see Pappu's request for a volunteer to work as iv-coordinator in a separate thread.
Remember that we cannot accept anonymous members. All these groups will be privy to sensitive information and we must be able to trust our volunteers. So please complete your profiles so that we can contact you.
Sending you a PM.
The Design and Publicity work group is an active task force dedicated to creating materials to spread IV's message. We are engaged in creating posters, fliers, Cartoons and Videos, and will also be producing web related material, informational handouts and power point presentations. We are looking for active volunteers with specific related skills to work with us on these projects. If you are working in design/media/advertising etc or simply have design/drawing/writing skills and are interested in being a part of this group, please answer to this thread. We are specifically looking for someone with knowledge of the media/advertising and an understanding of web searches especially google search rankings.
We are also looking for volunteers for media contacts and content creation/analysis (needs good writing and analytical skills), work groups.
If you live in the DC area (or even within reasonable driving distance) and would like to participate in lawmaker meetings, please let us know.
Please also see Pappu's request for a volunteer to work as iv-coordinator in a separate thread.
Remember that we cannot accept anonymous members. All these groups will be privy to sensitive information and we must be able to trust our volunteers. So please complete your profiles so that we can contact you.
Sending you a PM.
somegchuh
10-31 05:26 PM
Thanks everyone for the input. Does anyone know if they issue the renewed EAD starting at the end of the current EAD or does the renewed EAD start on the day the case gets updated? If the answer is latter then I don't want to bother pushing the lawyer (not that they care anyways ;-)
my lawyer said that if anyone uses EAD to work or planning to use EAD soon (not H1B) then it is better to apply for EAD renewal before 6 months of current one expires. If you are in H1B not planning to use EAD even in future then you can renew it 3-4 months before expiry.
my lawyer said that if anyone uses EAD to work or planning to use EAD soon (not H1B) then it is better to apply for EAD renewal before 6 months of current one expires. If you are in H1B not planning to use EAD even in future then you can renew it 3-4 months before expiry.
more...
devikas81
09-11 09:24 AM
R u on H1B or on EAD, If you are on EAD, can you pls. tell me what documents you sent to USCIS for AP renewal, The reason i am asking is because last year when i renewed my EAD and AP, at that time i was on H1 but now i am on EAD.
I really appreciate your reply,
Thanks,
I really appreciate your reply,
Thanks,
2010 Jennifer Aniston dolls up for
lostinbeta
10-04 01:39 AM
No problem :)
Now onto step 3...haha
Now onto step 3...haha
more...
jmafonseca
November 21st, 2004, 01:36 PM
Hi guys, thanks for the replies.
I had the camera sent to Nikon for diagnosis last week, they wrote me an email just a few days back saying my power module had problems and it needed to be replaced. I requested they return the problematic power module so I could send it to an engineer friend of mine for examination. I'll let you guys know if I find anything new.
Just 4 days ago Tantrik wrote me a message saying the same happened to him. I wonder if this is a problem with the D70 model because I've never seen Nikon equipment break so easily and I honestly did not expect to hear the same happened to someone else.
Plus, as I explained, I did nothing to cause the problem. The camera laid there for a few days and when I turned it back on it was already bad.
Total Cost for fix : U$ 300.00
Nikon USA said they'd replace the camera for me but I bought it in Brazil. The local Nikon people charged me the above fee to fix it. Down here a D70 costs between U$ 2300,00 and even U$ 4000.00 in some shops. So the fix is worth it.
If this is a structural problem with the D70 I will sell it and move to Canon. I just don't want to believe Nikon is making such disposable equipment.
The camera was not purchased from the gray market and I have a proper tax receit with it.
Thanks again for the replies and please let me know if you find anything else about this problem.
Best regards,
Jose
I had the camera sent to Nikon for diagnosis last week, they wrote me an email just a few days back saying my power module had problems and it needed to be replaced. I requested they return the problematic power module so I could send it to an engineer friend of mine for examination. I'll let you guys know if I find anything new.
Just 4 days ago Tantrik wrote me a message saying the same happened to him. I wonder if this is a problem with the D70 model because I've never seen Nikon equipment break so easily and I honestly did not expect to hear the same happened to someone else.
Plus, as I explained, I did nothing to cause the problem. The camera laid there for a few days and when I turned it back on it was already bad.
Total Cost for fix : U$ 300.00
Nikon USA said they'd replace the camera for me but I bought it in Brazil. The local Nikon people charged me the above fee to fix it. Down here a D70 costs between U$ 2300,00 and even U$ 4000.00 in some shops. So the fix is worth it.
If this is a structural problem with the D70 I will sell it and move to Canon. I just don't want to believe Nikon is making such disposable equipment.
The camera was not purchased from the gray market and I have a proper tax receit with it.
Thanks again for the replies and please let me know if you find anything else about this problem.
Best regards,
Jose
hair style!
ramaonline
10-15 03:01 PM
Per murthy.com:
h1 status ends when you start using ead for the current or new part-time/full time job. You can switch to ead for the current job and also work part time
Please confirm this with an immig attny - there is lot of confusion regarding this.
h1 status ends when you start using ead for the current or new part-time/full time job. You can switch to ead for the current job and also work part time
Please confirm this with an immig attny - there is lot of confusion regarding this.
more...
johnnybhai
05-15 11:26 AM
Curious.
hot Even Classic Style Has Edge
camarasa
07-23 11:23 PM
I would ask an independant lawyer for his/her advise. Your current lawyer could just be looking for more money from you.
more...
house Jennifer Aniston
viqu
06-05 11:30 AM
My 140 was transferred from VSC to NSC, I received a new receipt from NSC. The new receipt show it is taking 5 months to 6 months to process this kind of case. My concern is my old receipt date (01/28/2006) is lost? totally unfair!!!
tattoo Jennifer Aniston travel style
LongJourny
01-20 07:25 PM
Is it ok to mention the last date of my previous employment at august 23rd. The employment letter I receive from company A states the same. Last time I got my H1 visa stamped using same information. However, this time I am going to a different consulate and not sure what could be the out come. I also have advance parole with me. If worst happens can I use advance parole?
more...
pictures Good style must be in the
I-485 approval
08-24 10:52 AM
Hello Prashanthi
Thanks for your valuable input. The Info pass officer told me verbally that my case is now in EB2 but I don't have any written confirmation from USCIS.
How can I get the written communication from USCIS? Please advice.
Thanks
Thanks for your valuable input. The Info pass officer told me verbally that my case is now in EB2 but I don't have any written confirmation from USCIS.
How can I get the written communication from USCIS? Please advice.
Thanks
dresses You Asked, We Found: Jennifer

h1techSlave
04-08 02:37 PM
What would be the unused family sponsored preferences in 2007. This is the number which EB can use this year.
US Legal Permanent Residents 2007 (http://www.dhs.gov/xlibrary/assets/statistics/publications/LPR_FR_2007.pdf)
162,176 total EB were issued in 2007.
There were 7,148 unused family sponsored preferences in 2006. The 2007 EB limit was 147,148 (140,000 plus 7,148). In 2007, the number of EB immigrants exceeded the above limit. This was due to provisions of the REAL ID Act of 2005 that allowed the recapture of 50,000 unused EB visas (4,743 of these visas were used in 2007) and provisions of the AC21 Act of 2000 that
permitted the recapture.
US Legal Permanent Residents 2007 (http://www.dhs.gov/xlibrary/assets/statistics/publications/LPR_FR_2007.pdf)
162,176 total EB were issued in 2007.
There were 7,148 unused family sponsored preferences in 2006. The 2007 EB limit was 147,148 (140,000 plus 7,148). In 2007, the number of EB immigrants exceeded the above limit. This was due to provisions of the REAL ID Act of 2005 that allowed the recapture of 50,000 unused EB visas (4,743 of these visas were used in 2007) and provisions of the AC21 Act of 2000 that
permitted the recapture.
more...
makeup Jennifer Aniston wears a black
lskreddy
07-30 10:11 AM
Pappu - I agree with you in totality that it is an opportunity wasted when people focus on the individual issues. But, after listening in on a couple of calls, I find the whole call to be not much of use as they always defer the question with 'we have asked the TSC to find out' or 'that is for the USCIS to answer'.
I appreciate a channel of communication and a watchdog for USCIS activities but when communicating regarding problems with USCIS, I see ombudsman's office as a level of indirection. They seem to identify problems, pass on as a report that gets nowhere or gets partially addressed.
If USCIS took cues and had allowed a conference call with the USCIS leadership directly, or if one of us (could be me but I need some ideas as to how to approach) could do such a thing, we could see far more benefit in gathering more significant problems and getting them answered.
I would rather hear the news from the 'horse's mouth' than listening to someone who barely has an influence. I would gladly stand corrected if history has shown otherwise.
I appreciate a channel of communication and a watchdog for USCIS activities but when communicating regarding problems with USCIS, I see ombudsman's office as a level of indirection. They seem to identify problems, pass on as a report that gets nowhere or gets partially addressed.
If USCIS took cues and had allowed a conference call with the USCIS leadership directly, or if one of us (could be me but I need some ideas as to how to approach) could do such a thing, we could see far more benefit in gathering more significant problems and getting them answered.
I would rather hear the news from the 'horse's mouth' than listening to someone who barely has an influence. I would gladly stand corrected if history has shown otherwise.
girlfriend I#39;m loving that Jennifer
VMH_GC
07-17 04:02 PM
Let us start sending Thank you flowers to IV core memebers such as Logic life, pappu ( i know only these two people) Please add to the list if you know anybody belong to Core team.
hairstyles Out Jennifer Aniston Style

Canadian_Dream
04-03 11:00 AM
1. Yes it is a good idea to have your Passport valid beyond six months of the visa expiry when going for stamping. Thus you should renew your passport.
2. When you renew your passport at the Indian Consulate, they will return your old passport along with the new one. The passport will have a stamp saying that Passport is Cancelled but all the un-expired visas are still valid.
3. You can get your Indian passport renewed same day by showing valid reasons such as appointment letter from the US Consulate etc. It will cost you $100 over the passport fees of $40. It is generally case by case basis but in most cases the staff in Indian consulate is very accommodative of Indian Citizens.
Thanks for the information Roseball and CGS. That really helps.
I take it that it is possible to get 3 years extension without renewing my passport.
One more question- Will the Indian emabassy return my old passport when i renew it? If so, which passport would have my visa stamped if I travel to India and go for visa stamping.
2. When you renew your passport at the Indian Consulate, they will return your old passport along with the new one. The passport will have a stamp saying that Passport is Cancelled but all the un-expired visas are still valid.
3. You can get your Indian passport renewed same day by showing valid reasons such as appointment letter from the US Consulate etc. It will cost you $100 over the passport fees of $40. It is generally case by case basis but in most cases the staff in Indian consulate is very accommodative of Indian Citizens.
Thanks for the information Roseball and CGS. That really helps.
I take it that it is possible to get 3 years extension without renewing my passport.
One more question- Will the Indian emabassy return my old passport when i renew it? If so, which passport would have my visa stamped if I travel to India and go for visa stamping.
amslonewolf
05-11 02:06 PM
http://www.visalaw.com/teleconform.html
Please post and email this question at the above teleconf..
I already did.
Please post and email this question at the above teleconf..
I already did.
GreenCord
07-17 02:19 AM
Hello freinds :
I would appreciate if anyone can guide me through the situation I am in. I have been working for a company for past 4yrs. After the July bulletin was released on June 15, my employer has stopped responding to my emails, voicemails and registered mails by normal post. When I try to reach him on the telephone his voicemail message says that he is travelling and not to leave any voicemail messages but to email him and he will respond when he gets a chance. When I email him I get an out of office response. There are two other people working in the same company. I sent emails to these people and also left voicemail messages but they are also not responding.
This has put me in a very difficult situation as I dont know what is the status of my H1B application which expired recently. They were supposed to extend it. They are also not telling me the status of I140 application. My labor PD is June 2004. I would like to file the I485 application if USCIS reverses their decision.
Has anyone been throught the same or similar situation ?
This is my third employer and third GC attempt in the 11yrs I have been in this country.
I would appreciate if anyone can guide me through the situation I am in. I have been working for a company for past 4yrs. After the July bulletin was released on June 15, my employer has stopped responding to my emails, voicemails and registered mails by normal post. When I try to reach him on the telephone his voicemail message says that he is travelling and not to leave any voicemail messages but to email him and he will respond when he gets a chance. When I email him I get an out of office response. There are two other people working in the same company. I sent emails to these people and also left voicemail messages but they are also not responding.
This has put me in a very difficult situation as I dont know what is the status of my H1B application which expired recently. They were supposed to extend it. They are also not telling me the status of I140 application. My labor PD is June 2004. I would like to file the I485 application if USCIS reverses their decision.
Has anyone been throught the same or similar situation ?
This is my third employer and third GC attempt in the 11yrs I have been in this country.