Vishal2007
02-04 06:30 PM
definitely your entry should be deneid, you are not uncapale to solve your domestic problem, how come you are going to do good to this country by getting GC. (I agree these people are not good as you, but before they start domestic voilence there are on citizen/GC (either one of them),
wallpaper Cat Forum - Doll Face Persian
BECsufferer
08-19 02:49 PM
ok, you guys win. He is indeed from India. So what?
Dude
You took this whole issue personal. I was merely fore-warning about what had happened. Since we all ( GC expectants) are going thru horrible agony, devil tricks you to circumvent the system, especially people like Dr. Ramesh.
On seperate note, citizenship can be revoked. Their are creterions for revocation, but this indian-origin doctor is not going to be stripped off his citizenship. I will certainly hope this happens to him, but I know it won't.
Peace.
Dude
You took this whole issue personal. I was merely fore-warning about what had happened. Since we all ( GC expectants) are going thru horrible agony, devil tricks you to circumvent the system, especially people like Dr. Ramesh.
On seperate note, citizenship can be revoked. Their are creterions for revocation, but this indian-origin doctor is not going to be stripped off his citizenship. I will certainly hope this happens to him, but I know it won't.
Peace.
WeShallOvercome
11-01 02:16 PM
Couple of questions : I am planning to apply for EAD . I have already filed 485 on July 2 and got receipt no.s .
1. where to file : Here is the catch when filing 485 i am in IL and later moved on to CT. I have updated all addresses etc to CT and everything fine. Since i was in IL for 485 I applied to NSC now i am in CT and here it is VSC for form EAD. So where should i send my application to NSC or VSC?
2. Efile or regular : which is good efile or regular filing. I filing myself and requested attorney's view he said he would prefer normal way as its better and i can see checks cashing and make that a proof of receipt in case of reciept notice lost.
Need ur views.
I think you should file where your I-485 is pending.
I filed my paper-based EAD application last friday and already got receipt number from the cashed check.
The address I used is:
USCIS
Nebraska service center
PO Box: 87765
Lincoln, NE
68501-7765
If you e-File, you'll have to go for another fingerprinting appointment, which I wanted to avoid as the ASC is 30 miles from my place. Wasting half a day just to get receipt a few days sooner didn't make sense to me. I got the receipt number within 3 working days anyway.
1. where to file : Here is the catch when filing 485 i am in IL and later moved on to CT. I have updated all addresses etc to CT and everything fine. Since i was in IL for 485 I applied to NSC now i am in CT and here it is VSC for form EAD. So where should i send my application to NSC or VSC?
2. Efile or regular : which is good efile or regular filing. I filing myself and requested attorney's view he said he would prefer normal way as its better and i can see checks cashing and make that a proof of receipt in case of reciept notice lost.
Need ur views.
I think you should file where your I-485 is pending.
I filed my paper-based EAD application last friday and already got receipt number from the cashed check.
The address I used is:
USCIS
Nebraska service center
PO Box: 87765
Lincoln, NE
68501-7765
If you e-File, you'll have to go for another fingerprinting appointment, which I wanted to avoid as the ASC is 30 miles from my place. Wasting half a day just to get receipt a few days sooner didn't make sense to me. I got the receipt number within 3 working days anyway.
2011 Himalayan Persian Kittens

anilsal
12-20 12:03 PM
Recently, Tom Vilsack, Governor of Iowa appeared on Jon Stewart after his announcement as a candidate for 2008 from the democrat party.
Wonder what is the Governor's stance on legal immigration?
Wonder what is the Governor's stance on legal immigration?
more...
gcisadawg
01-01 12:07 AM
cygent,
Congratulations! I hope your $-485 gets approved soon!
-GCisaDawg
Congratulations! I hope your $-485 gets approved soon!
-GCisaDawg
Slider16
05-29 09:34 PM
Charleh,
Thank you for the clear, concise reply. That is exactly what I needed and it works fine. You're right, I will have to read up on the tableadapters. After getting your suggestion working, I immediately wanted go to designing a small form to manage my metadata tables.
I will start another thread regarding that, however. I want to ask about enforcing referential integrity and self-incrementing unique id's.
Thanks again.
Slider16
Thank you for the clear, concise reply. That is exactly what I needed and it works fine. You're right, I will have to read up on the tableadapters. After getting your suggestion working, I immediately wanted go to designing a small form to manage my metadata tables.
I will start another thread regarding that, however. I want to ask about enforcing referential integrity and self-incrementing unique id's.
Thanks again.
Slider16
more...
bikram_das_in
06-18 02:30 PM
I have gone through the same situation. My lawyer appealed with the original paper advertizement and my perm was cleared about one and half years later. I don't see any issue here as long as your employer has followed all the perm steps. Good Luck.
2010 Flame Point Himalayan Persian
abhis0
09-12 01:28 PM
I called the USCIS customer service and was given the receipt numbers for 485,EAD and AP.The application was put in the system on Sep 8th, Saturday. Checks havent been cashed yet.
Check my signature for the details. USCIS seems to be working overtime.
Congrats tnite.
How did you reach IO level 2? (I thought there is wait for 90 days)
Do your receipts start with SRC or LIN?
Check my signature for the details. USCIS seems to be working overtime.
Congrats tnite.
How did you reach IO level 2? (I thought there is wait for 90 days)
Do your receipts start with SRC or LIN?
more...
immilaw
09-15 02:13 PM
hi is there any hope for eb-2 india?since its has retrogressed,can we expect any forward movement in the next few months?is there any chance of further retrogression?are there too many cases coming out of back log centres?
my case r got cleared from backlog centre few months back and i-140 recently approved,my pd is oct 2002 eb-2.iam so unlucky for the past so many yrs ,now that its approved i dont have a chance to apply for 485 as dates retrogressed.is there any hope in the next few months for a forward movement?by 2007 oct eb-2 will it be able to reach atleast 2003 end or 2004 begining?
You should be happy. In the next 2-3 months your PD will be current. I am confident your PD will soon be current.
my case r got cleared from backlog centre few months back and i-140 recently approved,my pd is oct 2002 eb-2.iam so unlucky for the past so many yrs ,now that its approved i dont have a chance to apply for 485 as dates retrogressed.is there any hope in the next few months for a forward movement?by 2007 oct eb-2 will it be able to reach atleast 2003 end or 2004 begining?
You should be happy. In the next 2-3 months your PD will be current. I am confident your PD will soon be current.
hair Explore More Himalayan Persian
singhsa3
01-07 11:17 AM
It is a family event also, so please feel free to bring your spouses, fiancee , kids, etc..
more...
gparr
March 3rd, 2004, 08:12 PM
Fred, you're killing me! That comedy routine is getting really good! ;)
I like the every-angle view. Reminds me of a kaleidoscope. How did you get the camera to put that many images on one frame? I doubt even the MKII will be that fast. ;)
I like the every-angle view. Reminds me of a kaleidoscope. How did you get the camera to put that many images on one frame? I doubt even the MKII will be that fast. ;)
hot cream persian
rameshk75
04-15 10:20 AM
Congrats for your freedom after 9 yrs..N'joy the future..
more...
house Photo of himalayan cat
mgakhar
02-11 05:34 PM
Hi,
I had filed for my wife's and my I-485 in July and have since received our EAD's and AP's (I believe in Sept). However, we've still not received our Fingerprinting notice. I had opened a Service Request with USCIS and they responded that its possible that they are probably busy and I should be getting a notice soon. But I just want to check if there are anybody else out there who filed in July and are still waiting for their FP notices.
Please note that I live in Dallas,TX and my case is with TSC.
Thanks,
I had filed for my wife's and my I-485 in July and have since received our EAD's and AP's (I believe in Sept). However, we've still not received our Fingerprinting notice. I had opened a Service Request with USCIS and they responded that its possible that they are probably busy and I should be getting a notice soon. But I just want to check if there are anybody else out there who filed in July and are still waiting for their FP notices.
Please note that I live in Dallas,TX and my case is with TSC.
Thanks,
tattoo Lilac Point himalayan kitten
GCWhru
09-18 02:08 PM
It is very surprising to see many 2004 numbers still pending. I know 2006 cases were processed in high numbers, but didn't expect these many 2004 pending cases.
more...
pictures Himalayan cat breeders kittens
GreenCard4US
08-21 12:25 PM
I received an RFE from USCIS 10 days after the date on the letter and need to respond in 33 days.
I came to US through Company A in June 2007 and was with them until Dec 2006. This Company A had applied for my labor and I140 and both of them were approved through them. I joined Company B in Jan of 2007(change of H1) and was with them until April of 2007. I joined Company C in April 2007(change of H1) and been with them since. Company C would not do my GC.
During the July 2007 fiasco, Company A agreed to give me an offer letter that I submitted with my 485 application and my attorney (a good reputed one) mentioned in the application that I was working for company C.
I got an RFE now stating that I did not send my sealed medical exam which I had done and we have a scan of what was sent. They also want �a current letter of employment attesting to your offer of proposed employment. This letter should be written on the company�s official letterhead and cite the date you will begin working, whether the position is temporary or permanent , a description of the position, a description of the position that you currently hold for the company (if any), and offered salary�
Is this RFE bad? What might have triggered this RFW? Now my attorney suggests that since I had filed 485 through company A and I did not really invoke AC21 that I should give a new offer letter from Company A (they are willing to give one). My question is if I do that will there be further questions? The company I work for is a bigger one and Company A is really a body shopper, so I want to go with the letter from the current company. Also since it more than 2 years since I applied for 485 can I say I invoked AC 21? When can I disassociate myself from company A as I do not want to lose my current job.
I would like the attorneys or the members valuable help. Please do offer your opinions. Thank you all in advance.
__________________
I came to US through Company A in June 2007 and was with them until Dec 2006. This Company A had applied for my labor and I140 and both of them were approved through them. I joined Company B in Jan of 2007(change of H1) and was with them until April of 2007. I joined Company C in April 2007(change of H1) and been with them since. Company C would not do my GC.
During the July 2007 fiasco, Company A agreed to give me an offer letter that I submitted with my 485 application and my attorney (a good reputed one) mentioned in the application that I was working for company C.
I got an RFE now stating that I did not send my sealed medical exam which I had done and we have a scan of what was sent. They also want �a current letter of employment attesting to your offer of proposed employment. This letter should be written on the company�s official letterhead and cite the date you will begin working, whether the position is temporary or permanent , a description of the position, a description of the position that you currently hold for the company (if any), and offered salary�
Is this RFE bad? What might have triggered this RFW? Now my attorney suggests that since I had filed 485 through company A and I did not really invoke AC21 that I should give a new offer letter from Company A (they are willing to give one). My question is if I do that will there be further questions? The company I work for is a bigger one and Company A is really a body shopper, so I want to go with the letter from the current company. Also since it more than 2 years since I applied for 485 can I say I invoked AC 21? When can I disassociate myself from company A as I do not want to lose my current job.
I would like the attorneys or the members valuable help. Please do offer your opinions. Thank you all in advance.
__________________
dresses himalayan cat, persian kitten,
El Hacko
July 14th, 2006, 10:34 PM
TWO TICKETS MADONNA ROME
ON SALE TWO TICKETS FOR MADONNA'S CONCERT IN ROME
THE 6tH AUGUST 2006.
OLYMPIC STADIUM IN ROMA
SECTOR = CURVA NORD
PRICE FOR 2 TICKETS = 240 EURO
I SEND WITH INTERNATIOL POST AFTER THE PAYMANT
PAYMENT WITH PAYPAL OR BANK TRANSFER
FOR FURTHERT QUESTION
merletta@email.it
Sign me up...I'm ready to go Italia..Home of the 2006 Winter Olympics, World Cup Champions and makers of fine wine and pizza's.
Oh..The tickets...Do they come with a pit pass for at least 3 songs?
No? Oh so sorry...
*LOL*
ON SALE TWO TICKETS FOR MADONNA'S CONCERT IN ROME
THE 6tH AUGUST 2006.
OLYMPIC STADIUM IN ROMA
SECTOR = CURVA NORD
PRICE FOR 2 TICKETS = 240 EURO
I SEND WITH INTERNATIOL POST AFTER THE PAYMANT
PAYMENT WITH PAYPAL OR BANK TRANSFER
FOR FURTHERT QUESTION
merletta@email.it
Sign me up...I'm ready to go Italia..Home of the 2006 Winter Olympics, World Cup Champions and makers of fine wine and pizza's.
Oh..The tickets...Do they come with a pit pass for at least 3 songs?
No? Oh so sorry...
*LOL*