inspirational quotes for success

inspirational quotes for success. emotional quotes on life and
  • emotional quotes on life and



  • ramboom1
    04-09 03:14 PM
    The CIR has gone into Senate Judiciary Committee. In my opinion, IV has worked as professional unit and acheived a lot. The task handled by IV core team is new just as it would be for any of us. IV need not even mention about the theorist. Let IV go about its task and there are so many people supporting it and contributing to it. IF CIR does not work out, there will be other options.
    Good Luck and Best wishes.





    inspirational quotes for success. Success Quotes|Motivational
  • Success Quotes|Motivational



  • pmb76
    05-08 03:22 PM
    Ofcourse they deserve an H1-B visa. That what makes this country a great place to live ! Diversity of people and the freedom to choose what you do best in your career. That's why we are all here.
    Software is easy. By the way I write device driver kernel code and I still think it is much easier compared to fashion modeling. Your kernel crashes - you look at the stack trace and create a patch - simple. As a fashion model you mess up on the ramp - you mess up millions of $s in advertisements and your entire career.
    Most Engineers have this way of self-glorifying themselves which I kind of find rather lame. Your job is the easiest and you are overpaid. Wake up and smell the coffee ... or er Chai :)





    inspirational quotes for success. inspirational quotes for
  • inspirational quotes for



  • bodhi_tree
    12-15 10:32 AM
    I have been interviewed a couple of times at a very good stable company and the engineering manger seem to like my skill sets and experience. The issue is the company has no previous experience with H1 visa whatsoever....They haven't said they wont do it..but they are bit edgy in terms of how legally involved it would be...I have a final interview with the HR boss next week and am looking for ideas to quell their H1 anxiety...

    I'd appreciate if some one can point to any websites/documents/ideas...some thing to show the HR guy that its not as complex or involved process and they are perceiving it to be would be great..





    inspirational quotes for success. Success Quotes, Inspirational
  • Success Quotes, Inspirational



  • jvordar
    04-17 11:01 PM
    cool thnx guys... it has cleared my confusion...



    more...


    inspirational quotes for success. inspiring quotes for success.
  • inspiring quotes for success.



  • suman
    12-17 01:38 PM
    Sorry I was away from my computer for a while.

    Thanks for all your help Guys.
    We are talking to Lawyer, Murthy law today.

    It's an employment based.
    This case of I-485 is 2004.
    We talked to USCIS and they say to wait for notice and they do not have nay reason to tell over phone as they do not have access to NOTICE.

    Hope Lawyer comes out with something.

    THank you all
    Great help and moral support from all of you at Immigration VOice.





    inspirational quotes for success. inspirational quotes
  • inspirational quotes



  • vallabhu
    05-29 10:21 PM
    Check with attorney , there is rule which states last action counts and that means as soon you H1 is approved your status changed to H1, if h1 transfer is denied means you are out of status

    try applying h1 transfer from another company with in 30 days and go for premium processing if it gets approved you status will be h1 but the approval will not have I94 and that will force you to go out of country and get stamped to return to USA.



    more...


    inspirational quotes for success. Motivational Quotes
  • Motivational Quotes



  • pappu
    08-28 09:58 AM
    Could you please review this thread
    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/forum16-iv-agenda-and-legislative-updates/184288-from-iv-access-to-donor-forum-issues.html

    If you are a recurring subscriber please mail details to info at immigrationvoice.org. We verify each member before adding in the donor forum.





    inspirational quotes for success. Inspirational Words
  • Inspirational Words



  • donelson
    January 7th, 2005, 04:47 PM
    I haven't done any 1:1 yet, but hope to this weekend. I'll post again after I've shot some.

    Don


    Don,

    Thanks for the quick reply. Have you taken many 1:1 photos and how did they turn out?



    more...


    inspirational quotes for success. Me One Motivational Quote
  • Me One Motivational Quote



  • xela
    04-23 01:16 AM
    everyone that sent in for july 2nd was accepted they did not send them back.
    I have rd july 2nd and my pd has been current no approval yet.....
    just means they might look at your case....hopefully...





    inspirational quotes for success. Ever with Success Quotes
  • Ever with Success Quotes



  • lghtslpr
    02-09 12:56 PM
    we can set up web fax with the same content.

    Please just do it! Then let people know here and there. I'll try to get the word out too.

    (This is a grass roots effort, so there is little top-down orchestration.)



    more...


    inspirational quotes for success. inspirational quotes about
  • inspirational quotes about



  • Lasantha
    10-05 12:57 PM
    On the flip side, I know people who have gotten selected in DV the very first time. Like you said, that's why it's called a lottery. Anything can happen.

    Does anyone know if it makes any difference if you file early or late? I know it's supposed be completely random but does anyone have any theory on how you might have a better chance? My take is that if you file too early (first few days) and if (with a big if) there is a bug in system then your application might get lost. So let the bugs be fixed in first few days and then file.
    Well, considering that the new online system has been in operation for the last 2 years, I would hope that all the bugs are already caught and fixed. But they do advise to fille early so that you will avoid the last minute rush.





    inspirational quotes for success. 54 Inspirational Quotes To
  • 54 Inspirational Quotes To



  • bheemi
    08-20 10:52 AM
    hi,
    i am same as u r case.
    u HAVE TO request your attorney or u r self should raise a service request and take infopass to start the processing case..unless u do something about it..they wont apply eb3 PD to EB2 pd autaomatically..they dont ahve any tracking system to do it..
    U have to fight for it..and raise service requests etc..



    more...


    inspirational quotes for success. Attitude Quotes |
  • Attitude Quotes |



  • lostinbeta
    10-15 10:18 PM
    I watch it =)

    Haha, just kidding, my niece watches it :) :P





    inspirational quotes for success. funny motivational quotes
  • funny motivational quotes



  • locomotive36
    11-08 10:34 AM
    Thanks to all those who voted!

    Please note, that you can cast multiple votes and there is no restriction. Please take a minute each day, to cast atleast one vote per day until Nov 18th.

    Spread the word around about the good cause and hope Narayan Krishnan wins!

    Thank you.



    more...


    inspirational quotes for success. Motivational Quotes
  • Motivational Quotes



  • friend99
    08-11 10:16 PM
    Hi Guys,

    I am in a similar position, I have applied for my I-485 last july and PD is Jan 2007, I haven't got any RFE yet but reading all the posts I think I might get one for BC. My BC has 20th August as date of birth but from my school certificate,PP, DL all have 17th August date and I have send an affidavit with I-485 from my parents that I was born on 17th August. But Now when I read all the forums I think I should have send the affidavit which should have said that 20th was right but I did not know that uscis gives more importance to BC date instead of dates on other documents.

    Does somebody know what uscis might do? Should I support 17th or 20th date now? and if 20th then is it possible date on school certificate, DL can be changed? I finished my 10th in 1990 and CBSE board. but on CBSE website they say they can change the DOB but only if I had finished 10th in the last two years.

    Can somebody please suggest what to do since I can be ready if i get RFE.

    Thanks in advance.





    inspirational quotes for success. inspiring quotes for success.
  • inspiring quotes for success.



  • KanME
    12-26 12:15 PM
    Thanks for reply... that clears things a little. :)



    more...


    inspirational quotes for success. Self Confidence Quotes
  • Self Confidence Quotes



  • vijse
    12-20 06:56 PM
    CBP = customs and border patrol

    defferred inspection site is an office in which there are several immigration and custom officers stationed. What they do there ,i don't know .





    inspirational quotes for success. motivational quotes
  • motivational quotes



  • hawkeye1
    11-14 06:09 PM
    If a labor is applied in EB3 category and later 140 is applied under eb2(bs+5 year experince and salary range). Will there be any complications after invoking AC21?

    Thanks!





    inspirational quotes for success. Motivational Quote - Life
  • Motivational Quote - Life



  • mhtanim
    10-07 01:39 PM
    So, you can keep driving in Maryland with your Ohio license as long as it's valid but you cannot get a Maryland drivers license because of some stupid notes written on the Ohio license?

    This is really frustrating to see how some states target (segregate?) the legal immigrants.





    VMH_GC
    07-17 06:21 PM
    I pledge $100 right now to IV. I will make the payment tonight.


    I just made the payment. It is easy folks please contribute....





    binadh
    07-12 01:52 PM
    On the second thought --- Do you think PR or Citizen Desi's are for us? Any thoughts?