cr2sh
Dec 7, 07:57 PM
I've got this camera and it's a very nice little package. My 1GB card fits a hella of a lot of images, the quality is superb and at that price... it's hard to go wrong.
A very handy little camera that I'd highly recommend.
A very handy little camera that I'd highly recommend.
Blue Velvet
Dec 20, 08:54 AM
First of all, since you've said that you're not a designer and that it's going to be silkscreened, have you talked to your screen printer about setting the artwork up properly? It should be a two colour job to keep costs down and should be done in either InDesign/Quark or Illustrator in spot colours. An RGB or CMYK large format bubblejet may prove more costly at that quantity at a lower quality.
The first thing I look at is type and the biggest problem you have here is the tiny size of the web address. It's simply not legible or clear at that size. Apart from that I'm not sure where to start as there's a lot going on in there. My impulse would be to simplify it, the little touches like the leaves and the mains plug, add to a sense of disorganisation. Personally, I'd start with a solid green and leave off the white swash at the bottom unless that's a critical part of the branding. Then, I'd try to stick to just one typeface; you've got some Futura and some Impact or some other black condensed sans in there... I'd stick to one typeface, one symbol of electronic waste, one leaf. Keep it simple.
There's an awkward empty space top right which makes it feel unbalanced. The arrow also looks like an afterthought, squeezed in into the lower right hand corner. My main feeling is that you've overworked it and it's become a bit of a clutter. If you make some changes, I'll be happy to provide more feedback.
The first thing I look at is type and the biggest problem you have here is the tiny size of the web address. It's simply not legible or clear at that size. Apart from that I'm not sure where to start as there's a lot going on in there. My impulse would be to simplify it, the little touches like the leaves and the mains plug, add to a sense of disorganisation. Personally, I'd start with a solid green and leave off the white swash at the bottom unless that's a critical part of the branding. Then, I'd try to stick to just one typeface; you've got some Futura and some Impact or some other black condensed sans in there... I'd stick to one typeface, one symbol of electronic waste, one leaf. Keep it simple.
There's an awkward empty space top right which makes it feel unbalanced. The arrow also looks like an afterthought, squeezed in into the lower right hand corner. My main feeling is that you've overworked it and it's become a bit of a clutter. If you make some changes, I'll be happy to provide more feedback.
technocoy
Sep 30, 09:44 AM
very well... I made the mistake of learning on WYSIWYG and now i'm kicking myself for not being more intimate with it....
THEN
learn flash... people want it, plain and simple, but nothing beats the foundations...HTML.
THEN
learn flash... people want it, plain and simple, but nothing beats the foundations...HTML.
JimMacFan
May 4, 12:37 PM
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8H7 Safari/6533.18.5)
Have you tried this really helpful website and scrolled down?
http://www.apple.com/imac/specs.html
Hint: look for size and weight
This does not show me the height from the bottom of the stand to the bottom of the glass/screen.....it only shows overall height. This is why I posted here.
Have you tried this really helpful website and scrolled down?
http://www.apple.com/imac/specs.html
Hint: look for size and weight
This does not show me the height from the bottom of the stand to the bottom of the glass/screen.....it only shows overall height. This is why I posted here.
more...
MarsUltor
Mar 26, 09:52 AM
GodFather has been getting ok reviews but is basically the PS2 game with a bit of waggle
Cooking Mama - has been getting 'AWFUL' reviews
Blazing Angels - has sucked the ass on all formats - wii is meant to be no different.
Godfather: Blackhand Edition (the wii version) is really neat... lots of stuff to do, lots of destruction and mayhem... and the wiimote integration is were the game really shines... i never played the original version, but as i understand it, there hass been a good amount added compared to the oringinal xbox version... not to mention over 25 wiimote gestures for executing and intimidating people...
Cooking Mama - has been getting 'AWFUL' reviews
Blazing Angels - has sucked the ass on all formats - wii is meant to be no different.
Godfather: Blackhand Edition (the wii version) is really neat... lots of stuff to do, lots of destruction and mayhem... and the wiimote integration is were the game really shines... i never played the original version, but as i understand it, there hass been a good amount added compared to the oringinal xbox version... not to mention over 25 wiimote gestures for executing and intimidating people...
mkjj
Mar 4, 10:04 AM
Better start saving! quite a rare beast to find good complete units.
Cost me a small fortune for my units, mind you I had to get mine from Japan!
Cost me a small fortune for my units, mind you I had to get mine from Japan!
more...
Dandrews524
May 3, 09:12 PM
i would say keep the 16GB iphone 4, this way you cant get screwed any more than you already have. if you send it back and he doesnt send you a 32GB then you are stuck with absolutely no iphone AND you'll be out $650
JasonGough
Sep 23, 12:22 PM
Is it because that might be the date when they bring out the new updates we've been waiting for so long??
Or am i just puting 2 + 2 together and getting 'Dual Core'? :)
Or am i just puting 2 + 2 together and getting 'Dual Core'? :)
more...
Dmac77
Dec 29, 02:14 AM
I check Amazon. The 4GB can really only be found with the bundle. You can get a stand alone 250 gig system.
Exactly. I might just break and buy a 250gb or maybe get the Kinect bundle and flip the Kinect on eBay or something. I hate stores.
-Don
Exactly. I might just break and buy a 250gb or maybe get the Kinect bundle and flip the Kinect on eBay or something. I hate stores.
-Don
ivnds
Sep 8, 01:28 AM
With WiFi capability new iPods
So were getting wifi on nanos and classics! That sounds better than the radio feature. Maybe wireless syncing finally?
I don't think this wifi radio will happen on the ipods, your limited to the hotspots coverage, not so on-the-go. More useful for iphones that are always online.
So were getting wifi on nanos and classics! That sounds better than the radio feature. Maybe wireless syncing finally?
I don't think this wifi radio will happen on the ipods, your limited to the hotspots coverage, not so on-the-go. More useful for iphones that are always online.
more...
OutThere
Nov 27, 05:12 PM
You might try turning off passive mode...I've had it make some problems for me when I was behind a heavy school firewall and some packet shapers...give it a shot.

PaulFish
Apr 28, 01:57 PM
Hi,
I have done a lot of searching and cannot find a solution to this problem. I have been connecting to our Macs at work from home using mobile me and they have been showing up in the finder sidebar under shared, I have also been using the screen share and iDisc - no problems. Recently when I tried to connect the shared area on the sidebar is not there so I cannot see the computers, iDisc still works. Any ideas?
All the Preferences->Sidebar->Shared boxes are boxes checked. Sharing is on both computers.
Thanks
I have done a lot of searching and cannot find a solution to this problem. I have been connecting to our Macs at work from home using mobile me and they have been showing up in the finder sidebar under shared, I have also been using the screen share and iDisc - no problems. Recently when I tried to connect the shared area on the sidebar is not there so I cannot see the computers, iDisc still works. Any ideas?
All the Preferences->Sidebar->Shared boxes are boxes checked. Sharing is on both computers.
Thanks
more...
jaseone
Nov 7, 09:51 PM
Looks like Apache is serving the whole file but either your ISP or your connection to your ISP is preventing you from serving anything greater than 45kb, who is your ISP?
dukebound85
Mar 21, 01:35 PM
Because they are cheaper, more functional, lighter, more secure and easier to distribute information, than a traditional dell laptop most schools would carry
what school hands out individual laptops!
what school hands out individual laptops!
more...
kdoug
May 2, 09:37 PM
I have a 2011 MBP 17" and I order the kit from MaxUpgrades.
The kit including optibay, enclosure for superdrive and a Vertex3 120GB and two day shipping was $370 IRC. They even managed to ship the same day I ordered. So it was definitely a plus. Considering you have a maybe pick a SATAII based SSD unless you plan to upgrade some time down the road so you could recycle the SATAIII SSD.
The only downside is that it doesn't come with any instruction. But then again, it's not very different to others. Just be careful and you shouldn't have any problem.
The optibay is very well made, feels solid when holding. I didn't have any fitting issue although some other users have reported some slight problems. I think it's because they are pretty tight fit, so don't tighten then screw all the way until you have all 3 on.
I ordered the Maxupgrades kit also. Seemed like a bargain compared to OWC's. I've been rally happy with the dealings I've had with them. I have no idea why there's a love affair with OWC. Opened or unopened, their 15% restocking fee is a sham.
The kit including optibay, enclosure for superdrive and a Vertex3 120GB and two day shipping was $370 IRC. They even managed to ship the same day I ordered. So it was definitely a plus. Considering you have a maybe pick a SATAII based SSD unless you plan to upgrade some time down the road so you could recycle the SATAIII SSD.
The only downside is that it doesn't come with any instruction. But then again, it's not very different to others. Just be careful and you shouldn't have any problem.
The optibay is very well made, feels solid when holding. I didn't have any fitting issue although some other users have reported some slight problems. I think it's because they are pretty tight fit, so don't tighten then screw all the way until you have all 3 on.
I ordered the Maxupgrades kit also. Seemed like a bargain compared to OWC's. I've been rally happy with the dealings I've had with them. I have no idea why there's a love affair with OWC. Opened or unopened, their 15% restocking fee is a sham.
simsaladimbamba
Apr 29, 01:07 PM
Via AirPort Utility > Manual Setup >> Wireless. AU is located in the Utilities folder.
more...
kappaknight
May 3, 04:36 PM
No SATA III also means potentially no beach balls - so either should work fine. If I remember correctly, Micron makes the NAND chips that powers a lot of the SSD drives. Micron C400 = Crucial m4. So both are good choices.

alust2013
Mar 25, 05:15 PM
Your problem is that you formatted it as FAT32, which win7 doesn't like. What you need to do is create the partition with Boot Camp Assistant like before, but when it asks if you want to go to the installer, say no. Then use winclone to restore on that partition. I don't believe that it gets formatted in that process.
squeeks
Jun 10, 10:33 AM
could anyone explain why there were two bridges?
could you explain why you posted this question in the macbook pro forum?
could you explain why you posted this question in the macbook pro forum?
profets
Mar 24, 01:26 PM
The lineup in front of Eaton Centre has already started...
http://plixi.com/p/86520651
Makes me wonder if I should go somewhere else instead.
It means you should be lining up now lol.
I think any apple store will be safe for launch day. Even if its a long line, I think they'll be good with large quantities for the weekend.
http://plixi.com/p/86520651
Makes me wonder if I should go somewhere else instead.
It means you should be lining up now lol.
I think any apple store will be safe for launch day. Even if its a long line, I think they'll be good with large quantities for the weekend.
Mac Eagle
Jun 30, 10:52 AM
Yes, this is most disapointing. I have been wanting this app on my iPad ever since I got one. This is even more glaring since you can't even access Apple's own MobileMe site from the iPad - which is another rant entirely. :mad:
snickelfritz
Feb 15, 10:28 AM
Just curious; is the error caused by a clean install of Panther(10.3), or is the error caused by the 10.3.8 update?
janey
Apr 27, 12:25 AM
Originally posted by totalr0xx0r
walmart sells computers?!
methought walmart only sold computers with lindows, not windows.
walmart sells computers?!
methought walmart only sold computers with lindows, not windows.
rjohnstone
Mar 14, 12:59 PM
I have three letters for you.... DRM.
The Netflix app is very well protected.
They do this to prevent stream recording/capture.
The Netflix app is very well protected.
They do this to prevent stream recording/capture.