banksy

images TRAILER : How to Sell a Banksy banksy. Banksy
  • Banksy



  • snathan
    04-21 03:23 PM
    To OP: Why didn't you add your parents to your GC application as your dependents? Check if you can do so now..?

    I believe its only for spouse and unmarried kids under 21.





    wallpaper Banksy banksy. GRAFFITI ARTIST BANKSY
  • GRAFFITI ARTIST BANKSY



  • sravani
    05-12 11:32 AM
    My heart really goes out for Neelima and her family! I also faced this kind of situation in my office to a lesser extent.

    I am working as a permanent employee for a company and there are very few Asians working in this company. One of the business unit is outsourced to India and in our annual off-site meeting, the manager of that business unit sarcastically mentioned in the meeting infront of all the employees, how people in India lie about their resumes and how Indians are inefficient etc. etc. I felt so angry, sad and immediately walked out of the meeting.





    banksy. Banksy graffiti style art
  • Banksy graffiti style art



  • mpadapa
    10-12 01:35 PM
    ..





    2011 GRAFFITI ARTIST BANKSY banksy. Cool Art Banksy Graffiti
  • Cool Art Banksy Graffiti



  • cjagtap
    07-23 08:31 AM
    I called service center..those who have applied to TSC ,they kept all the applications on hold which came on 2 nd July and started to put them into their systems from July 20th ,so just hope to see your check getting cashed by this or next wk...



    more...


    banksy. anksy-graffiti
  • anksy-graffiti



  • baba84
    05-17 08:21 AM
    looking forward to participate in the event. just registered for the event.





    banksy. Banksy himself
  • Banksy himself



  • gc_chahiye
    09-20 12:06 PM
    GooblyWoobly seems to have 'disapproved' gc_chahiye and my post. We both have lost One GREEN each from our reputation :)

    yup, with a *** for the comment (atleast in my case). Did not even have the decency to explain what part of the post he disagreed with, or discuss it on the forum... hide like a coward and shoot in the back...

    Anyway thanks to all who 'rescued' my reputation :)



    more...


    banksy. Banksy Paris Hilton Banksy
  • Banksy Paris Hilton Banksy



  • harryom
    12-19 01:29 PM
    My wife got EAD but mine is still missing..no updates at all.
    Bothe GOT FP, AP..

    Went to infopass, CR said we will sent email and you should get copy. ..nothing happened after 5 weeks..Callled USCIS..she said wait 75 days from the date of FP.
    I thionk they have nothing to offer..just some new excuse..

    I have no clue what to do?


    You are not the only one....my application was also sent on July 2nd and I got FP notices (both my wife and I) and AP approved (both my wife and I).
    My wife received EAD on 10/22 and so far there has been absolutely no update on my LUD and EAD application is still pending. The service center is Nebraska and I am the primary applicant. I think there a a lot of people in the same boat.





    2010 Banksy graffiti style art banksy. TRAILER : How to Sell a Banksy
  • TRAILER : How to Sell a Banksy



  • moosh
    05-18 12:59 AM
    Hi
    how long will take this process in canada and how much we have to pay for this part? my lawyer told me each person $380 USD.



    more...


    banksy. Waterlilies Banksy Graffiti
  • Waterlilies Banksy Graffiti



  • Marphad
    04-15 12:23 PM
    Thanks ilikekilo for the information. My husband medical coverage will start on the same day of his joining date. There is no waiting period. We need to find out what kind of healthcare plan they are providing and check whether my hospital and OB is under there network.

    Would you like to expose the employer's name?





    hair Cool Art Banksy Graffiti banksy. Banksy#39;s telephone booth
  • Banksy#39;s telephone booth



  • WeShallOvercome
    11-06 03:43 PM
    I agree, It's not worth investing in India and going through all the legal hassles when it comes to getting it back.

    I myself invested a small amount there 2 years ago, which has grown quite a bit but I'm not sure if and how I can get it here.

    One thing I'm doing is that whenever myself or my family goes to India, We don't take much money with us from here. We just spend from whatever we already have in India. My brother is a joint account holder in my savings account with HDFC. I just sell some stocks and transfer that money to our HDFC account, he withdraws money and hands it over to us when we reach there.

    Whatever you earn in India, spend in India :)



    more...


    banksy. According to the BBC, Banksy
  • According to the BBC, Banksy



  • sanju
    09-06 03:47 AM
    I am into Datawarehousing and BI. Worked in multiple technology such as Oracle BI, Cognos, Informatica. It is frustrating to see my mid-size American Consulting Company charging the client a $180 per hour while I get $85K per annum. I cannot even switch to my client since I have signed a non-compete agreement..... I think direct marketing is the best way to augment your rates....


    Well, I like you because you are just a straight shooter. If you are such a straight shooter then let me do some straight talk, so just catch this.

    Your American mid-size company or Desi small size or super size company will get $180/hr but you will not get even $50/hr from the same client even when you go direct. So no matter how "highly-skilled" you think you are, your non-compete argument is not good enough for you not to be able directly market yourself, because there are gazillion other companies using BI, Cognos, BO, Informatica, Datastage and every similar crap. You can impress a few people by naming some technologies that maybe hot but they don't mean a &hit if you market them yourself. Here is why. A lot of people blame the lack of GC as a reason to be exploited. That is part of the problem. The other part of the problem is that most hiring managers in large companies get commission from these small, mid-size or large American, Desi or European consulting companies. That's why in most cases they always hire through one of these companies. They will not hire directly because the manager thinks you to be a stingy desi, and if he hires you directly the hiring manager will not see a dime, so why will he hire you directly? This is a big cycle of corruption and everybody is part of it including lawmakers who get contributions from lobbyist/representatives of these small, mid and large size companies. You think lawmakers don't know what is going on? You think client doesn't know that you make 85K when the middle company get $180/hr? You think the big-bosses at the company/client doesn't know that the hiring managers are getting favors from middle companies? You think lawmakers doesn't know that immigrant worker waiting for long delayed GC is bonded to an employer that buys employee retention insurance policy for the employer? They all know it. But you see every player in this movie, you, your hiring boss at the client site, the middle company, the lobbyist, the lawmaker and many more, they are all being paid from that $180/hr which you think that you are entitled for because you know Oracle BI and Congnos. Do you realize how easy this ETL, Informatica bull &hit is but somehow you seem to think that its worth $180/hr. And you seem to think that your problem is that other than you, everybody else around you is faking resumes. If you are so smart answer this, how will you avoid using two bitmap index on two columns in two tables when used in the same query? And why would you want to avoid using both the bitmap indexes? Na Na, now don't go to Asktom.com to look for an answer, you are highly skilled, you deserve $180/hr for knowing Congnos and Informatica, shouldn't you be knowing atleast this.

    Sorry, did not mean to put you on the spot, just trying to highlight that the problem in this entire debate is, every player in the picture stands up for his/her position always trying to project self-righteous image highlighting the part of the movie in which he or she is the hero and all others are villains. And BTW, now some "super-genius" branic at IEEE - some Ron Hira or NumberUSA or someone with the name Matloff will selectively cut paste from yours or mine post and use it to prove his/her agenda to make name and career for himself as if he is the savior of the world and ALL IMMIGRANTS are evil. And the story goes on and people continue to wait for something to happen when the cycle of corruption continues.... Best of luck my friend, you sure should get $180/hr on EAD, GC and when you are a citizen. It the turn of the idiots at Programmers Guild to read this thread thinking why they are not getting $180/hr. And those geniuses still don't get.... and they blame us for their problems. Well, its not their fault, they have to find and label some group of people as their enemy before they can play a victim card to get some sympathy and relief from nationalistic group of politicians.





    hot anksy-graffiti banksy. BANKSY hit the Sundance Film
  • BANKSY hit the Sundance Film



  • mhathi
    10-05 03:22 PM
    "AMPLIFICATION: The above Washington Wire item on the letter from House Republicans to Speaker Pelosi urging passage of an immigration bill to "help and retain" high-skilled workers refers to legislation that would increase the number of H-1B visas and green cards for high-tech and other skilled workers. The question in the WSJ poll referred to a separate effort, pushed by President Bush, to revamp the immigration system and provide a path to citizenship for those in the U.S. illegally. The item wasn't intended to imply high-skilled workers are illegal immigrants"

    They just updated with the above correction....:cool:

    Awesome Job, Guys! We did it again...



    more...


    house Banksy, kid with syringe banksy. BANKSY WIKI - Page 7
  • BANKSY WIKI - Page 7



  • swami_nag
    02-15 07:24 PM
    1. If you are in IT field, you don't even have a grasp of software development lifecycle and the part QA plays in it. A good QA cycle is essential for a good quality product. It is your ignorance about software development cycle that makes you say good QA guys are not an asset for a good product and they are not smart as developers.

    Well I am not a software engineer but I do understand the role it plays so I do know im not dumb. Thank you for your words of wisdom.but I wouldnt agree with the fact that people have to be flown in from other parts of the world for this, yes there are corner cases in every product validation cycle which needs really talented people the vast majority do not do that

    A tenth grader with enough common sense can do good software development. India produces lot of people with good common sense and analytical thinking. That is one of the reasons for India's software boom.

    IMO if you don't have a patent in your name, you are not high skilled enough.



    2. How many consulting companies do you know do charge their candidates for filing H1 ? I haven't come accross any. It is illegal to do that. If someone is doing that, ICE is after them.

    Do come out of your own imaginary world, I can forward you a dozen emails my wife gets from these so called messiahs of the IT industry. 3.


    All I can say is you are as ignorant as some of the anti-immigrants in this country. You haven't seen the real world.Come out of your little world and look around to see the real world.

    I am not anti-immigrant at all. There are good and hopeless people in every aspect of life , I see the H1-B visa or any employment based visa scheme as a prized posession and only the best should be allowed to lay claim on these ones which unfortunately isnt happening.



    4. Yes, you are for whatever suits you. What about getting yourself a preferential treatment for H1B visa and GC ? Sounds good ?

    No matter what I explain to you, you'd always be giving me a raw deal, I am not even going to explain myself.


    BTW I am curious why you are referring to "consulting companies" as consultants. "consultant" and "consulting companies" mean different things.

    OK thats a biggie I should have known better I'd be clear the next time around. Due apologies.





    tattoo Banksy himself banksy. anksy graffiti flower
  • anksy graffiti flower



  • lakshman.easwaran
    07-01 09:46 PM
    Does anyone know whether hard copy of Labor approval is required for filing Form 1-140. My Labor status shows certified, but my lawyer is conveying that they have not received my hard copy of approval to process Form I-140 and 485. Can some one tell me if we can take a print out of Labor approval from online status and use it for filing 140.



    more...


    pictures Banksy Paris Hilton Banksy banksy. I#39;m a fan of Banksy
  • I#39;m a fan of Banksy



  • chanduv23
    05-13 12:33 PM
    Sorry to hear about such cases. We all have to realize one thing here. The employers need us equally bad as we need them (more often than not, not talking about Indian consultancies here). If ever one encounters such racial discrimination and open abuse at the work place, the best recourse is to file a complaint with the higher ups in the HR, start searching for another employer and ditch the current racist employer at the right moment with an appropriate email sent to everyone detailing why the person is leaving at such an important phase of the product development. Yeah, this might sound un-ethical, but sometimes situations do demand such drastic measures to send the right message. That's when all these racist employers would realize the importance of the person that just left the company. Then they can try to fill in the position with their preferred race qualified person and see how difficult that gets!!

    Better still, please talk to your friends and family in other parts of the US and find the areas in the US that are cosmopolitan and try to move to those places. Yeah that is very difficult in the short-term, but in the long-run, you would have peace of mind and a good quality of life after making such a move. Fortunately, i am in the Bay area and i have rarely encountered such racial prejudices out here. Just my two cents.

    Good luck.

    I did the same thing. I was under racial attack and complained to the HR, was on my 6th year of h1b. I did not get any justice, the HR was also having the same opinion, was talking about Indians in the company on h1b and all issues associated the and she said she has 14 years of experience dealing with this and knows how to fix this problem. I was kicked out of the company. No look back at all. I pleaded, told her I will take back my complaint and will not complain but no use. They terminated my employment and could never never fill that position again, but the company did not survive for long though.
    I moved to desi consulting after that and things started going a lot better with a understanding employer and I am doing better now.

    Fellas - watch out, especially those working in BPO etc.. where they have to deal with abusive clients...

    Recently, I stopped taking all these racial comments in a serious way, 2 days back my co worker made comments on how my "curry smells" when eat at my desk. My wife wakes up early in the morning and cooks the food with so much love and affection and I eat that, whereas he eats burgers and fries from cafeteria - look at who is commenting??????





    dresses BANKSY hit the Sundance Film banksy. Banksy film to premiere at
  • Banksy film to premiere at



  • pappu
    10-06 12:20 AM
    Hey guys, Our collective voices worked.
    We got a partial correction on their on line article at the bottom which was just added after our e mails started hitting their inboxes. It is good that they realised their error. A pity it did not make it into their print edition.

    See at the bottom under Amplification.

    http://blogs.wsj.com/washwire/2007/10/05/republican-candidates-rev-up-for-economic-debate/
    Thanks everyone for writing to the editor



    more...


    makeup Waterlilies Banksy Graffiti banksy. Banksy, kid with syringe
  • Banksy, kid with syringe



  • gcseeker2002
    12-06 05:05 PM
    If I were planning to use my EAD now or in the near future I would just cough up $380 and apply for a fresh EAD instead of chasing USCIS.

    If it works, then it is money well spent compared to running back and forth to USCIS offices, calling them daily and all the painful aggravation involved.

    I will gladly spend 380 instead of risking the possiblity of picking up Diabetes or Blood pressure due to stress.
    Is it possible to do so ? Can we apply for 2nd EAD application even without first one, and having got the receipt notice for first one ? If yes then this is a good solution, but then who knows how long the 2nd one will take to be approved, making it a worthless effort.





    girlfriend anksy graffiti flower banksy. Banksy vs Robbo Continues
  • Banksy vs Robbo Continues



  • ns007
    04-16 01:53 PM
    I don't think the threads on IV should only be related to GC retrogression. Yes, retrogression is the primary objective of IV. But, there are other threads on IV that are related to non-retrogression issues and, are very informative like threads on 401K etc. Anything related to immigrants should be welcomed.

    Yes, people in this forum are from all over the world. But, I don't think the intent of this thread was to offend them. I go through the threads that interest me. I am sure other members do the same.

    Let the thread itself decide its worthiness.





    hairstyles According to the BBC, Banksy banksy. anksy rat
  • anksy rat



  • nav_kri
    12-31 01:22 PM
    So does this mean I am stuck with Company A till I get Garbage Can I mean GC ?

    Searched on google and got the following info

    MurthyDotCom : U.S. Immigration Law (http://www.murthy.com/chatlogs/ch121806_P.html)
    Chat User : Thanks a lot in advance for the kind-hearted services,
    Labor/I140 approved, got 3-yr extension after completing 6yrs of H-1. If I
    change my employer now, can I get 3-yr extension, and can I keep my priority
    date even if my employer cancels I-I40?
    Attorney Murthy : Based on the current understanding of the law and
    the USCIS interpretations, one is allowed to file for a 3-year H1B with a
    new employer based on the I-140 petition with another employer. Also, the
    person should be able to retain the earlier PD unless the USCIS believes
    that there was some sort of fraud. We have seen them grant the earlier PD in
    most cases, even after the earlier employer revokes or cancels the
    previously-approved I-140 petition. Many employers nowadays are choosing not
    to pursue revoking the I-140 petition, especially if the employee paid for
    the processing.


    http://www..com/greencard/employmentbasedimmigration/i-140-premium-processing.html

    Job Change - Transfer of Original Priority Date
    This is not related to AC21 portability. This is very useful in a case you are planning to change jobs or you fear that your employer may be thinking about laying you off or firing you.

    If the person has an approved I-140, but I-485 is not filed during priority date not being current, and decides to change the job, either with the same employer for a different job or with a new employer in a new position, the green card case would have to be started all over again, including labor certification(if required), I-140 and I-485 (or consular processing). However, if the person had an approved I-140 from the previous job, it is possible to request to retain the priority date in a new I-140 petition.


    You can change jobs when I140 is approved and I485 not filed but the new employer will have to start GC process from scratch, but you can retain old PD. You can also check with attorney if you are still doubtful.

    Cheers and Happy new year :)





    akela_topchi
    01-14 02:04 PM
    This is not for legal immigrants. It is clearly directed towards legalizing the illegals - who obviously would not leave US once they get a chance to enter.

    Economy is in trouble so immigration will be on back-burner.

    Still if Democrats chose to fix (really??) immigration, I think they would try to address concerns of Hispanic voters by legalize illegals and fixing family based immigration issues. This would help increase Hispanic votes, and support in 2010 elections. New Hispanic voters may make up for the non-Hispanic US votes they lose in the process.

    If they address just legal immigration, it will anger both Hispanics, non-Hispanics groups and their votes in 2010 elections. So it's not a possibility.

    Here are a **few equations that make it easier to understand. :) :)

    VB = W + A + H + O <--- 2008 Dem vote bank.
    (W: Whites, A: African American, H: Hispanics, O: Others. )

    VB1 = (W - ΔW1) + (A) + (H + ΔH1) + (O) <-- pro-illegal policies
    So Δ(vb1-vb) = ΔH1 - ΔW1 (it may give them some additional votes.)

    VB2 = (W - ΔW2) + (A) + (H - ΔH2) + (O) <-- pro-legal policies
    and Δ(vb2-vb) = - ΔH2 - ΔW2 (significant loss of white and Hispanic votes )

    Based on this - Dems can't afford to be seen as Pro-legal.

    ** These equations are described as "Great breakthrough in computational politics" - by rb_248. :) :)





    n2b
    07-21 10:16 PM
    EB2 July 2nd 9:00 AM delivered