lionel messi 2011 pics

lionel messi 2011 pics. Lionel Messi 2011 Fc Barcelona
  • Lionel Messi 2011 Fc Barcelona



  • extraextra
    Oct 3, 01:48 PM
    lets hope we get new MBPs before Macworld in Jan!

    in Jan i hope to get iTV, iLife '07, Leopard and maybe an iPhone

    I would like to see iTV a cross between Tivo and Front Row

    There is not much i would like to see added to iLife but i bet Steve will make my buy it

    I reaallly don't see Leopard being out in January.





    lionel messi 2011 pics. LIONEL MESSI 2011 FC BARCELONA
  • LIONEL MESSI 2011 FC BARCELONA



  • flopticalcube
    Nov 24, 02:16 PM
    MB 2G 120G + Canon MP460 for CAD$1800.00 Sweet! Early crimbo prezzy for Daddy! :D
    Shh! Don't tell SWMBO!





    lionel messi 2011 pics. lionel messi 2011 barca
  • lionel messi 2011 barca



  • ozred
    Mar 17, 06:18 PM
    iPhone 4's are everywhere here in CA. They used to be unique, now the only comment is... "oh you have the one with a bad antenna."

    Steve's denial might work for him and his lemmings, but the general public is more aware than any Apple enthusiast would care to admit. Me? I simply reach into my other pocket and show them my new HTC Inspire, those are the popular phones where I live.

    Public perception overrides how the phone actually performs every time. It's human nature.





    lionel messi 2011 pics. lionel messi 2011 goals.
  • lionel messi 2011 goals.



  • AppliedVisual
    Oct 18, 10:55 PM
    Therein lies the issue. HD DVD's first titles had an avg bitrate of 16-20Mbps with peaks of almost 30Mbps. Batman Begins just shipped with an avg bitrate of 13Mpbs and it's PQ is top notch.

    While it's neither here nor there, I watched Batman Begins last night on HD-DVD. The PQ was pretty good, but not the best I've seen out of HD-DVD. The PQ wasn't any better than Serenity (which is also quite good) and I thought wasn't as good as The Corpse Bride. I was somewhat disappointed with some of the banding and edge artifacts on white/bright objects. High contrast edges tended to show some halos at times. But yeah, either way, the PQ coming out of HD-DVD is great.

    I doubt we see another widely distributed movie format on disc.

    You may be right about the disc part... Upcoming storage media technologies are taking various other shapes. Many of the holographic applications being researched now take various shapes from cards about the size and thickness of a credit card to a 4cm cube. Not all are based on a spinning disc implementation. :D

    I think there will always be a tangible medium for delivering a hard copy of music or movies. Consumers want it. People were saying this very same thing about music 10 years ago... Here we are today, CD sales continue to hold steady even with online buying options. Even for what people download, most still want a type of media to store that on and not necessarily hard drives or their iPod being the final destination.

    It may take time for another format to supplant HD-DVD and Blu-Ray, but it will happen. 1080P HD delivered via a compressed data stream is hardly the pinnacle of potential for our current display technology, let alone upcoming display systems. Sony and Runco are already shipping 4K projectors at prices lower than 1080P/2K projectors were selling for only 3 years ago. TI is ready to ship full 2K DMD systems for DLP TVs and are applying their wobulation technique to build 4K DLP systems, expected sometime next year. And even as broadband access continues to grow and serve more areas, newer technology will need to come about to increase speeds and overall bandwidth.

    We'll see. If yet another disc format comes out I want to see

    10-bit per channel RGB
    4:2:2 color sampling
    huge bandwidth
    3840x2160 resolution

    Er... How do you figure 30bit RGB and 4:2:2?

    Current HD-DVD and Blu-Ray standards allow for 10bpc as does the ATSC broadcast standard. And you would want full 4:4:4 representation for that 10bit color stream.. Why cripple it? While were at it, since we're hypothesizing a new format with huge capacity and ample bandwidth, why not just go full on 16bits/channel 4:4:4, lossless, 4K resolution. I figure that optical/holographic media that could reliably and affordably handle that sort of data requirement is probably about 10 years off. Or about where HD-DVD/Blu-Ray were 10 years ago - just a sparkle of hope in some lab demonstration as the DVD format was just starting to show up. Oh, wow, has it been that long? Yep, almost... I bought my first DVD movie in '98.

    I agree on the 4K resolution, though.





    lionel messi 2011 pics. Lionel Messi : 2011:
  • Lionel Messi : 2011:



  • Dagless
    Mar 6, 11:43 AM
    LOL - you make it sound like everyone else just copies Apple: Other companies are inventive, for example, the company behind Kinetic, or Nintendo ( first 3d game system not requiring glasses ), or Amazon for making the first popular ebook reader device, or sony

    Apple are highly visible and of course, they do make innovative products but I wouldn't go as far to say "the only company".

    Exactly. Apple are just highly visible. Looking around my studio now and scanning through the tools I use at work I see lots of advanced tech that Apple doesn't use;

    Microsoft Kinect, Playstation Move, Bluray, 3D display, Wacom, decent headphones, HD video camera, DSLR.
    Then there's Haptic/tactile feedback for touchscreens and OLED that they could be taking advantage of...





    lionel messi 2011 pics. lionel messi 2011 goals.
  • lionel messi 2011 goals.



  • rtdunham
    Sep 12, 08:27 AM
    if there are new product announcements as everyone believes to be the case, the store will have to be updated as well as the iTunes store.

    does anyone remember how long the apple store's down prior to new products being listed?





    lionel messi 2011 pics. Lionel Messi - Attacking
  • Lionel Messi - Attacking



  • emotion
    Nov 16, 07:23 AM
    I'd consider it highly unlikley but here's the rumour (it's be wise for Apple to have rumours circulated just to keep Intel sharp):

    http://www.digitimes.com/systems/a20061115PR207.html





    lionel messi 2011 pics. lionel messi 2011 pictures
  • lionel messi 2011 pictures



  • MagnusVonMagnum
    Apr 29, 03:19 PM
    I sure as hell wouldnt move back to Windows for my everyday machine. I would move back to my Commodore 64 before that. :)

    I wouldn't necessarily move to Windows for my everyday machine. Linux isn't too bad these days except for the lack of commercial software. It may end up being the OS of choice some day simply out of pure distaste for closed systems.

    Uh huh. Then just jailbreak this hypothetical Mac, or buy the developer Mac that's going to be needed to make software for the iOS Mac.

    What effect would 'needing' to jailbreak have on the Mac software market? How many developers will want to bother? How many more will bother after Apple refuses to carry their software on the App store for various reasons? (e.g. it competes with something made by Apple; they don't like the adult theme; it's not politically correct enough, etc. etc.)

    This will happen eventually, but not just with Apple. All commercial OS's will go "closed". But not in 2-3 years, more like 10-15 or so. Your only chance for an open OS will be stuff like Linux then.

    Anyway, I've already said too much. :)

    It'll only happen if people put up with it. The only way to voice your opinion sometimes in a capitalistic society is to simply walk away and not buy/put up with the offending product. I don't like Windows, but I wouldn't like the closed/app store only system on OSX proper either. Linux would be fine if they would standardize a few areas and get some commercial developers on-board (but a good part of that community doesn't like commercial anything).

    That's impressive. You've shown you don't understand business, software engineering, or computer engineering, all in one paragraph.

    Nice!

    All you've shown me is you are as utterly clueless as they come. :cool:

    Software and computer engineering have zero to do with anything I said, BTW. The business angle of combining iOS with OSX proper is subjective to say the least since we have not seen a market reaction to it yet. In other words, I don't know what you've been smoking, but where can I get some? :p





    lionel messi 2011 pics. Lionel Messi 2011.
  • Lionel Messi 2011.



  • Macnoviz
    Oct 3, 01:48 PM
    In other news, the pope today announced that he is Catholic. He also confesses to **** in the woods.

    No really, I expect quite a number of those things, but then at the end one more thing that nobody expects, not a phone, not another iPod, but something radically different. Just like the games at the last Stevenote, only bigger, something that will make you go Huh? :eek: Wtf ? :confused: Wow ! :) Now where's that credit card? :D





    lionel messi 2011 pics. Fullname: Lionel Andres Messi
  • Fullname: Lionel Andres Messi



  • schwell
    Oct 11, 08:07 PM
    I too came from Verizon where I hardly ever dropped a call. I can't remember it ever being a problem. Now I have my second iPhone (first was with tmobile) and I have to say that AT&T is the worst carrier I've ever used. I live in Chicago and not a day goes by where at least 1 call is dropped (usually more than 1).

    I'd be right behind you in line at verizon to get one of their iPhones.

    AT&T should be penalized for their garbage coverage by apple ripping the exclusivity deal away from them.

    We in America would really benefit from legislation that bans anticompetitive exclusivity contracts. Similar laws to that which Europe enjoys would make everyone here a little happier.

    Choice is never a bad thing.

    You have hundreds of phone choices.

    I doubt the legislation would make people happier. Most of you would find something else to complain about (e.g. price, features).





    lionel messi 2011 pics. lionel messi barcelona 2011
  • lionel messi barcelona 2011



  • Marlor
    May 2, 11:31 PM
    1) I think you're really missing one whole point of jailbreaking, which is to allow officially unsupported modifications such as widgets on the lockscreen.

    Is that really worth breaking compatibility with updates? I don't think so.

    If someone does think so, then they can do it... but then it is a bit rich to complain in forums about the need to re-jailbreak every time Apple releases an update.





    lionel messi 2011 pics. Lionel Messi 2011 Barcelona.
  • Lionel Messi 2011 Barcelona.



  • Surf Monkey
    Mar 17, 01:27 AM
    JohnnyQuest chill out man you sound worse then my Dad growing up as a kid. Just telling a story, and sorry for my grammar must be that UCF education I paid for. Go to the fridge and bust open a bottle of that hater-aid or better yet, go get laid. Since you obviously seem pretty stressed over the story. Who are you anyway? Judge Jury and Executioner? Please

    So, you do feel bad about it, don't you? Thought so.





    lionel messi 2011 pics. lionel messi 2011 barcelona.
  • lionel messi 2011 barcelona.



  • Max_Walker
    Sep 12, 12:50 AM
    That's no industry setting price point. For that price you can buy the DVD. watch it, load it on your ipod and the sell it on e-bay.





    lionel messi 2011 pics. messi 2011 boots. lionel messi
  • messi 2011 boots. lionel messi



  • fishmoose
    Apr 25, 12:14 PM
    I don't get the fascination with a marginal bigger screen, if I need a bigger screen I get my iPad.





    lionel messi 2011 pics. ronaldo 2011. LIONEL MESSI
  • ronaldo 2011. LIONEL MESSI



  • LagunaSol
    Apr 29, 04:29 PM
    btw- does anyone know why the current version is named Windows 7? Why 7?

    Microsoft needed the good luck after Vista. :p





    lionel messi 2011 pics. pong Lionel+messi+2011
  • pong Lionel+messi+2011



  • Flowbee
    Jan 12, 03:52 PM
    Equating destruction of physical property to turning off tv sets is a stretch.

    Obviously.:rolleyes: I was responding to the idea that is was somehow ironic (and funny) that such a low-tech device could disrupt such a high-tech show. There are many other low-tech ways to cause problems for exhibitors. You can't have an open, accessible show floor and protect against everyone's idea of a "prank." Exhibitors have to be able to trust that attendees, especially press credentialed attendees, won't make them look foolish in order to drive traffic to their blogs.

    Anyway, I hope you took notice of the real point of my comment:
    If pranks like these become more common, companies and trade shows will start to put severe restrictions on who's allowed to attend their events.

    That's nothing to laugh about.





    lionel messi 2011 pics. lionel messi 2011 pictures.
  • lionel messi 2011 pictures.



  • VulchR
    Mar 18, 11:58 AM
    ...
    Personally I much preferred it when Apple had no market share :cool: I miss the days of Ramdoubler, conflicting extensions, apple file exchange and overpriced SCSI drives :)

    [Admittedly off-topic]

    Eek! I don't... although I kinda miss AppleTalk and my PowerBook180 still works.





    lionel messi 2011 pics. barcelona fc messi 2011.
  • barcelona fc messi 2011.



  • tigress666
    Apr 9, 01:53 AM
    wow, you try to shut down a whole shop because they hurt your feelings?
    Ever thought of the many people who depend on working there? What unbelievable egoism.

    Well, to be fair I have no idea what happened but depending on what they did, it could be very unfair to say they just "hurt his feelings".

    That being said, yeah, I think that poster is being a little delusional that they'd shut the whole store down over what he did.

    At best Best Buy fires anyone involved that caused them to have to pay out some large fine and maybe any of the managers that were around at the time. But they aren't going to shut the store down over it. And that is how it should be, cause the whole store shouldn't suffer because of some really bad employees (but the bad employees should be gone).





    lionel messi 2011 pics. lionel messi 2011 barcelona.
  • lionel messi 2011 barcelona.



  • g7by08believeit
    Oct 3, 05:02 PM
    apple phone - no
    Motorola already has iTunes on the SLVR (only 100 songs, but with a removeable mini sandisk chip you can switch anytime you like!)
    I'm betting that motorola was smart enough to hold the market for iTunes on phones for at least a year.

    MBP - updated either before holidays or nothing until santa rosa

    iWork/iLife, of course.

    OS X 10.5- hopefully, but i would'nt be surprised/dissapointed if not

    iRetire - no

    iTV - yep
    i believe this will be the big announcement - but i believe as far as hardware releases go, not a lot... this will be mainly for software updates/releases.

    ipod touchscreen - doubtful





    0010101
    Oct 29, 04:10 PM
    For the record, i'd gladly pay top dollar for OSX 10.5 if I could put it on my own 'home built' x86 box with Apples blessing.

    Here's an idea for Apple.. start selling ATX motherboards for the DIY crowd bundled with the latest MacTel OSX version, and let the consumer just drop them in their own case.

    Really.. that would be going right back to their roots (the Apple I was sold like that)

    Price the board/OS bundle package at a point that makes it cost prohibitive for OEM's to build clones with the boards.. but low enough that the 'Techno Geek' (who would otherwise simply buy a simular spec'ed Intel Chipset board and run their bootleg osX86 on it.) is buying their parts right from Apple.

    Let's face it.. if you're a guy who wants OSX, but can't shell out the $1000+ bucks for an iMac, but could.. say.. spend $300 for the OS and a board you can just drop in your exsisting PC case, and use your current hard drive, power supply, etc.. you would probably not even bother trying to build a 'bootleg' MacTel.

    That way, Apple stays in firm control of the hardware, makes their big fat margins, and nips the whole 'osx86' thing right in the bud.. not to mention that such a program would have little to no impact on their 'full machine' sales (because the typical Mac buyer isn't a person real interested in 'building' their own computer)





    Prom1
    Sep 30, 11:41 PM
    I'll bet the lot underneath the house is the REAL surprise to us all ... Starck Enterprises eat your heart out.





    Shadow
    Nov 24, 05:59 PM
    All the Apple Stores are really slow, they must be getting *hammered*.





    linux2mac
    Mar 24, 08:42 PM
    As a switcher in I feel I have to give a big thanks to Microsoft and Windows Vista - after all, if Vista hadn't been so terrible, I might not have switched ;)


    +1

    Same here. Went to Linux then to Mac.





    geerlingguy
    Oct 2, 02:59 PM
    As usual, any hack that will come out will probably be hard to use, and <1% of the general computer-using population will ever use it. I don't see this as a big threat, really...

    I'd say less than 10% of the general computer-using population even *heard* of the previous iTunes 'Play Fair' stuff (such as Hymn, Harmony, etc.), much less even thought of using it. Don't believe me? Ask your Mom, Grandma, non-geek friends, etc.

    More people have heard of the 'DeCSS' programs, but, again, how many have actually used them? I'd say less than 1% of the computer-using public. And most of these people, like me, would only use it to exercise 'fair use' rights (i.e. I'm going on a plane trip, and I rip a DVD I own to my HD to save battery power, then I delete the files after watching it).