SDdesi
06-02 09:15 PM
This is a disaster for all FDBL clients. Wonder how this will affect people who have a I140 approved and 485 pending?
windows vista wallpapers. Windows Vista Wallpapers pt. 3
sparky_jones
08-12 10:58 PM
I also got LUD of 8/12/07 today for my I-140 which was approved in June 2007. My 485 package was sent to NSC on July 20, 2007. No receipts or checks cashed. It could be a general data refresh on some cases that caused the system to record a new LUD. I doubt if it means anything.
windows vista wallpapers. Microsoft Windows Vista Psp
bluekayal
10-20 06:06 PM
Quick approval, applied on 10/17 and approved on 10/20 after continous LUDs. The customer service rep at TSC told me when I called this morning. Awaiting the 5 emails.
But on the I-485 things are bit muddy. TSC told me the fingerprint is stuck at FBI, FBI told me today they returned on the same day..Aug 22, 2006! TSA rep suggested we fax the TSC Director to request updating records. My boss did that. Lets see what happens.
Its a relief to have an approved I-140!
But on the I-485 things are bit muddy. TSC told me the fingerprint is stuck at FBI, FBI told me today they returned on the same day..Aug 22, 2006! TSA rep suggested we fax the TSC Director to request updating records. My boss did that. Lets see what happens.
Its a relief to have an approved I-140!
windows vista wallpapers. Windows 7 Imagination in Vista
sgurram
04-26 12:48 AM
I realized that even I missed filling that field out. I filed my online application on 3/28/2010. Except for some last updates, I have not received any RFE yet regarding the missing field. The online system doesn't seem to validate that field.
sparky_jones: can you give us your write up to USCIS regarding this missing field information. What was in the letter regarding this field. I plan on sending a letter to them providing this information.
sparky_jones: can you give us your write up to USCIS regarding this missing field information. What was in the letter regarding this field. I plan on sending a letter to them providing this information.
more...
windows vista wallpapers. Windows 7 Wallpapers Based on
sertasheep
07-01 06:23 PM
I don't think there's a way one can display the names of the people who participated in this poll.
windows vista wallpapers. Windows Vista Wallpapers:

txh1b
04-16 06:32 PM
Now the question is that: how long usually does it take for the response after I submit my evidences? It has to be 60 days or less, but I heard differently. Can anyone help me with that?
If your PD is current and a visa number available, they should be approving the petition soon after.
If your PD is current and a visa number available, they should be approving the petition soon after.
more...
windows vista wallpapers. from the Windows Vista
visa_reval
04-29 11:42 AM
My correction letter reached NSC on the 28th. I haven't seen any LUDs so far. sekhar123 and sgurram, please post updates as relevant.
windows vista wallpapers. Widescreen Vista Wallpapers
nomad
06-06 03:32 AM
FYI
My 9th year H1-b extension was applied on March 13, and I got the email today from USCIS that the approval notice has been sent. This is a CA ( WAC) case.
My 9th year H1-b extension was applied on March 13, and I got the email today from USCIS that the approval notice has been sent. This is a CA ( WAC) case.
more...
windows vista wallpapers. Windows 7 Wallpapers, The
jaocanada
09-05 11:34 AM
Anybody traveling to DC from Pittsburgh?
windows vista wallpapers. wallpapers windows vista.
.jpg)
abc
05-30 03:42 PM
Asian,
Not sure what you are getting at here.
The managers amendment of S. 2611 does have the provision of filing I-485 even when visa numbers are not available. This provision exists precisely because IV asked for it.
Read the post on http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showpost.php?p=15093&postcount=2
Berkeleybee
I think what Asian means is that the stringent rule of 'Same kind of job' in AC21 makes AC21 usability very limited. If that condition is abolished, 485 is as good as GC in terms of job mobility.
Not sure what you are getting at here.
The managers amendment of S. 2611 does have the provision of filing I-485 even when visa numbers are not available. This provision exists precisely because IV asked for it.
Read the post on http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showpost.php?p=15093&postcount=2
Berkeleybee
I think what Asian means is that the stringent rule of 'Same kind of job' in AC21 makes AC21 usability very limited. If that condition is abolished, 485 is as good as GC in terms of job mobility.
more...
windows vista wallpapers. -Flow-Windows-7-106348828
dingudi
09-30 06:48 PM
Hi, can anyone shed some light on what happens if the 485 and 140 both are pending for more than 180 days and the applicant is laid off? Does AC21 come handy or any other way out? Also, only 6 months remain on the H1B(8th year extension).
I think AC21 can only be used successfully if your I-140 has been approved. But again if you read the previous post by my2cent , I think that makes sense as it all depends on employer.
As for AC21 law, it is associated with an approved I-140 and not a pending I-140.
I-485 July 2 filer , ND Sept 10
No FP yet
I think AC21 can only be used successfully if your I-140 has been approved. But again if you read the previous post by my2cent , I think that makes sense as it all depends on employer.
As for AC21 law, it is associated with an approved I-140 and not a pending I-140.
I-485 July 2 filer , ND Sept 10
No FP yet
windows vista wallpapers. windows vista wallpapers.

vaishnavilakshmi
07-17 05:16 PM
Hi !,
yeah,Point-D clearly states that the visas available for july applications and applicants earlier and from august priority dates are unavailable.Lets c how they consider us!Iam a july 2nd filer.
vaishu
yeah,Point-D clearly states that the visas available for july applications and applicants earlier and from august priority dates are unavailable.Lets c how they consider us!Iam a july 2nd filer.
vaishu
more...
windows vista wallpapers. Rate this file Windows vista
karthiknv143
07-26 03:01 PM
Please update the tracker
windows vista wallpapers. Windows Vista 2 Wallpaper
rinkurazdan
05-30 04:45 PM
I haven't come here for a while and don't know what's happening here. Several weeks ago, we said we would be happy if congresses pass CIR. How come we don't want CIR to be passed now?
Please read the IV Core groups analysis on the CIR bill...which is totally different than the CIR thhat was passed by the previous Senate in 2006
Please read the IV Core groups analysis on the CIR bill...which is totally different than the CIR thhat was passed by the previous Senate in 2006
more...
windows vista wallpapers. The wallpapers sport a Windows
Munna Bhai
01-08 03:25 PM
How about two differrent dates for getting the visa stampped? Husband will go on one date and wife on another date, will this work? And they have kid born in INDIA. Any chance !!
windows vista wallpapers. Windows 7 Wallpapers Most
fatjoe
09-05 12:48 PM
I called USCIS, (BTW Divakar: the phone menu options you specified was very useful), the Customer Rep. gave the Rec # for my EAD and AP, and she told me that it would take upto 90 days to get the Receipt Notice. I asked them about I-485, the customer rep. said that the data entry for my I-485 may not have completed, as my I485 info was not on the computer, so she asked me call after 90 days.
more...
windows vista wallpapers. Windows Vista 65 Wallpapers
sen
11-01 06:43 PM
I ran into the same issue when my wife I-94 was about to expire even though she had valid visa in her passport till 2010. We just crossed over to Canada (through Detroit) and after spending an hour we returned back to US. On our entry, we requested the officer to issue new I-94 since it was expiring. He directed us to the immigration officer who issued a new I-94.
My I-94 has expired becoz it was issued up to my passport validity. If I have to renew it, is it a good option to cross border and get a new I-94, like going to Mexico or Canada. Please advice. I am not sure how to proceed. No one knows the procedure. Please if anyone knows, advice.
My I-94 has expired becoz it was issued up to my passport validity. If I have to renew it, is it a good option to cross border and get a new I-94, like going to Mexico or Canada. Please advice. I am not sure how to proceed. No one knows the procedure. Please if anyone knows, advice.
windows vista wallpapers. Hamad_Darwish_dot_com_Windows_
Gravitation
06-15 12:41 PM
I have edited the poll to add that option. Literally.
Thanks Logiclife!
Thanks Logiclife!
windows vista wallpapers. Windows Vista wallpapers
Geni
05-30 09:43 PM
Democrats have majority in the house and that is what Nacy will look for. She will see what is the out come of the HOUSE before really making some thing in the SENATE
They'll probably start with what Senate passes. and make some minor amendments.
If it passes the house, conference will be piece of cake.
Our best hope is:
1. When senators return to the constituencies for the memorial day recess, they receive a LOT of negative feedback about CIR and enough number of senators change their minds and vote in -ve and bill fails to make out of the Senate. Likelihood: 10-20%.
2. House of reps votes on this CIR and defeats it. Likelihood: 40-60%.
I hope one way or another, this piece of crap fails and I happily get my GC in another 5-10 years. If it passes, I'll have to pack my bags. Amen.
They'll probably start with what Senate passes. and make some minor amendments.
If it passes the house, conference will be piece of cake.
Our best hope is:
1. When senators return to the constituencies for the memorial day recess, they receive a LOT of negative feedback about CIR and enough number of senators change their minds and vote in -ve and bill fails to make out of the Senate. Likelihood: 10-20%.
2. House of reps votes on this CIR and defeats it. Likelihood: 40-60%.
I hope one way or another, this piece of crap fails and I happily get my GC in another 5-10 years. If it passes, I'll have to pack my bags. Amen.
485Mbe4001
10-24 01:08 PM
Are you sure it is 90 days, i think it is 180 days and above. Since visitor visa is 6 months max, most are not eligible to apply. After 9/11 my parents had to postpone their return by a month, we had a valid extension etc. My CPA told me that since i had filled out a sponsorship letter to support their visa application, it would create a hassle for my parents during reentry. I did not want to complicate things so i did not claim them.
My friend is a GC holder and he claims his parents as dependents when they stay for more than 180 days. He has had no issues so far. As far as i know, I have yet to see a case where people have run into issues for claiming parents as dependents.
I had applied for a ITIN for my parents about 4 years ago and I was able to claim them as dependents since they stayed in US for more than 90 days and additionally I was supporting their welfare and expenses. IRS did accept my application, but I can do this only in the year they are physically here.
Check Pub 501 page 14 onwards....the key is you need an ITIN # for them....also see page 19, where it says non-resident parents can apply for ITIN, if not eligible for SSN
I have couple of friends who have claimed like this....
if this is the first time you are applying, then you will need to file a paper copy of your taxes and send to IRS Phily and then they will process your taxes for next year....
My friend is a GC holder and he claims his parents as dependents when they stay for more than 180 days. He has had no issues so far. As far as i know, I have yet to see a case where people have run into issues for claiming parents as dependents.
I had applied for a ITIN for my parents about 4 years ago and I was able to claim them as dependents since they stayed in US for more than 90 days and additionally I was supporting their welfare and expenses. IRS did accept my application, but I can do this only in the year they are physically here.
Check Pub 501 page 14 onwards....the key is you need an ITIN # for them....also see page 19, where it says non-resident parents can apply for ITIN, if not eligible for SSN
I have couple of friends who have claimed like this....
if this is the first time you are applying, then you will need to file a paper copy of your taxes and send to IRS Phily and then they will process your taxes for next year....
franklin
06-06 05:30 PM
Are these all the ppl who voted out of 10k members
/\ /\
Mainly because a different poll was started before, that only included India and no other countries. I imagine people didn't want to vote in 2 polls.
/\ /\
Mainly because a different poll was started before, that only included India and no other countries. I imagine people didn't want to vote in 2 polls.