windows background wallpaper

windows background wallpaper. free windows background
  • free windows background



  • amitjoey
    06-18 01:53 PM
    Please post your contributions on the funding drive.





    windows background wallpaper. free windows background
  • free windows background



  • rajmirk
    04-08 09:51 PM
    ANyone has any links?

    Thanks in advance,





    windows background wallpaper. 3d Windows Wallpaper Desktop
  • 3d Windows Wallpaper Desktop



  • tiger05
    03-01 11:41 PM
    Thanks for you valuable information.

    My last entry was on Mar 2008. So as per your reply, even if i have less pay on my W2 for 2006 it wont effect my H1 transfer?

    Kindly reply

    Thanks
    Tiger





    windows background wallpaper. Style windows Se7en Background
  • Style windows Se7en Background



  • BornConfused
    07-03 09:47 AM
    Ha, congratulations to you, I'm happy for you!!



    more...


    windows background wallpaper. Windows 7 CG Wallpapers
  • Windows 7 CG Wallpapers



  • pachai_attai
    08-17 07:58 AM
    sajimm, I was in similar situation like yours. During Dec 2004, Our doctor directly took xray test instead of TB skin test. Thats the reason I got NOID on 07/20/07.
    I submitted my new 693 along with new TB skin test result and the case processing resumes on 08/15. The LUD is changing every day after that.





    windows background wallpaper. With Windows Background
  • With Windows Background



  • missourian
    07-09 10:35 AM
    This website is for immigration issues only. Please don't hate me now.

    In our society we always waive the rules for emergency, so I see nothing wrong in posting this, If at least one or two people come forward to help after seeing this,that itself a victory for this post.

    I am not being rude here, consider this post in a humane nature



    more...


    windows background wallpaper. Windows 7 Logon for Windows XP
  • Windows 7 Logon for Windows XP



  • rockstart
    04-23 10:24 AM
    I am planning to change my apartment next week. Its same city same zip code just different apartment complex (got a better deal). I am working the same job, same profile no changes since filing my 485 in Aug 2007. I also received a RFE in July 2008 (at that time my PD was current) it was for BC for which I had submitted an affidavit from my parents since the original was in local language. For the RFE I did an notarized translation of the doc and submitted it. They had also asked for updated EVL with supporting paystubs W2. I sent that and the application has been pending since.

    The question I have is will this address change trigger another RFE?. Does any one have any such experience?





    windows background wallpaper. desktop ackground windows 7
  • desktop ackground windows 7



  • insbaby
    01-31 10:08 AM
    Check with USCIS and see if they have tied up with your electricity provider, to add your immigration filing charges along with the monthly bill.

    :D :D :D :D :D



    more...


    windows background wallpaper. Windows 7 HD Wallpaper
  • Windows 7 HD Wallpaper



  • surabhi
    10-22 01:29 PM
    I filed second set on August 16 as a insurance policy . ANd sure enough, I didnt actually got the checks cashed until October 13th. I am glad I didnt spend sleepless nights specially after 90 day window.

    The second set got cashed on October 15th.

    Now I have 2 sets of receipt notices.

    I have indicated in the cover letter when I filed the second I-485 mentioning that this is a second appliication. I indicated in the actual application as well.

    As per the USCIS' SOP manual, they have to check if there is a duplicate filing and in case they find one, they will attach to the first application.

    According to USCIS updates, they are doing minimal data entry to ensure faster receipting and hence it is possible that they didnt validate if there was an existing filiing.

    This is different from "second I-485' which you will do if you and spouse claim each other as dependents. In this case, the application will go to review by a IO.

    I didnt do stop check becuase I didnt want another set of issues and treat the second application as insurance fees . What else I could do.

    Plan of Action:

    I will write another letter with both receipt notices asking to merge the application. In the meanwhile, if I will attend both FP if I get them.

    I will ask for refund on that application. If they dont, I understand that.

    but I think overall application will not get affected since such scenario is part of USCIS Standard Operating Procedures.





    windows background wallpaper. windows 7, wallpaper
  • windows 7, wallpaper



  • FinalGC
    07-21 11:50 AM
    bumping it....I need some links guys



    more...


    windows background wallpaper. as ackground wallpaper.
  • as ackground wallpaper.



  • mdipi
    10-28 09:15 PM
    eberth, did you do the bed?





    windows background wallpaper. Windows 7 HD Wallpaper
  • Windows 7 HD Wallpaper



  • lj_rr
    07-31 02:01 PM
    Iam in exact same situation.Can someone share the detailed process to do this.

    Yes. It is called interfiling



    more...


    windows background wallpaper. Wallpaper Windows 7
  • Wallpaper Windows 7



  • bikram_das_in
    05-21 04:40 PM
    Doe anybody have any doubt who developed USCIS software?............ Loser's Guild.





    windows background wallpaper. Windows 8 Masaüstü Resimleri
  • Windows 8 Masaüstü Resimleri



  • xela
    04-23 05:59 PM
    June 31?

    lol Thanks,....yeah the impossible day....no it was the 30th, my bad



    more...


    windows background wallpaper. Windows 8 Masaüstü Resimleri
  • Windows 8 Masaüstü Resimleri



  • gcdreamer05
    09-02 11:29 AM
    Can an H-4 visa holder living in the US work for an Indian employer via Internet? Can he use this experience while transferring to H-1B?

    To acquire an H-1B visa, all work experience must be live work experience. Work over the Internet is not considered live experience as defined by the H-1B application process.

    In addition, it is against immigration rules to work in any form or manner on an H-4 visa. The immigration rules clearly state that H-4 holders can only do voluntary work.

    Faqs - H-4 Visa (http://www.assureconsulting.com/faqs/h4_visa.shtml)

    I am 100% sure , H4 visa holders cannot work in any position which pays them. It is a violation of the visa.

    Right now are you working on h4 visa via internet (telecommute) ?

    Thanks GCDreamer and sbmallik.
    Are you saying that an H4 visa holder cannot work online for an Indian co. and earn Indian income while residing in the US?





    windows background wallpaper. Windows 8 Masaüstü Resimleri
  • Windows 8 Masaüstü Resimleri



  • chanduv23
    05-13 12:44 PM
    Online case status and infopass are useful for things like address change, namecheck status, finger printing issues , and other issues being dealt where no processing or less processing is required like GC not received, approval not received , letters lost etc...

    When it comes to such complicated issues, you have to get real help.

    Basically - you have to somehow cut through beurocracy and get your issues resolved.

    Good luck, I am sure, things will get under control soon.



    more...


    windows background wallpaper. Windows 7 wallpaper with 3D
  • Windows 7 wallpaper with 3D



  • katrina
    05-31 01:05 PM
    You should look at it from the point of view of the immigration officer, that person was 50% immigrant and because of that needs to apply for a Green Card, on the mean time one visit a year for less than 90 days or one visit every two years for 6 months will make them a 25% of the time or less resident of USA, which doesn't raise any flag, you have to put yourself in the shoes of the immigration officer.


    Yup and for that reason people try to sponsor their family and their relative (sister and brother ) for Green Card. Because whenever you try to follow the system they try to make hard on you. When you try honest way telling the truth that you just want to visit your friends or family here they suspect you want to immigrate here. Older people from other country tend not to come over here and stay cause they will fully depend on their kid to get around
    in unfamiliar place but I guess the immigration officer don't think like that.





    windows background wallpaper. 3d wallpaper for windows
  • 3d wallpaper for windows



  • help43
    09-10 09:02 PM
    I Have H1-B Approval but I dont have I94 with it.

    Actually my H1-B valid from October 1st.

    I went to my friends consultancy, those people said like you can work for any employer in OPT Status. So they want to run my paystubs up to september 1st 2008.Once I got the H1-B they want to run my paystubs from another company(througth Which i applied My h1-b).

    Now I got the h1-b approval but i didnt get the new i-94 with it. And my previous employer ready to run paystubs with new h1-b company.

    My OPT expiration date is on dec 29 2008.I am planning to go to consulate in the month of November 2008.

    Please help me out what do i need to

    1) Which Country i need to go?(Canada, INDIA or Mexico)

    2) What documents i need to take?





    windows background wallpaper. wallpaper desktop windows 7
  • wallpaper desktop windows 7



  • xbohdpukc
    09-25 02:45 PM
    If this is derivative, then how come H1 obtained should be counted towards H4. H1 is standalone and should not be counted.

    Again, my wife is on H4 for 6 years and I did not get into 485 stage. Now she wants to go to India and come back after a one year break. If she comes back after a year on new H1, it would be fine for her. If she come back on H4, can she get a H1 after one year?

    Any idea, whether this is possible?

    Ur missing the point.
    The number after the letter, which stands for the classification category is pretty much irrelevant for the purpose of determining the maximum period of stay. You might notice that in many publications USCIS addresses visitors to the US as being in B, H or L status, omitting the #.
    As long as your wife maintains her H4 status properly (providing you maintain your H1 status) and as long as she possess necessary travel documents she is free to enter and exit the country.
    As far as I understand she will not have any legal problem obtaining an H1 visa after staying out of the country for a year, as long as the visa # is available, she has a job offer etc.
    But I do not believe that her H status clock will reset if she leaves the country for a year, then enter in H4 status (which is still a derivative and tied to your principal H status clock). Therefore she will not be able to change her status to that of H1.
    Again, it's a pretty complicated matter and you might want to consult an experienced lawyer.





    TheCanadian
    01-02 02:18 AM
    Is there a good way to post swfs? We can zip them, but its nice to be able to see the entries quickly. Is there any place to post them externally so the security of the forum isn't compromised? I might be able to set up an uploader in the next week for the contest on my server if it would help.
    Imageshack hosts them last I checked.





    sudhirvallam
    10-24 06:39 PM
    The below memo from USCIS clearly states that your H1B will be valid if you use EAD for secondary job.

    2. If an H-1 or L-1 nonimmigrant or H-4 or L-2 dependent family member obtains an EAD based on their application for adjustment of status but does not use it to obtain employment, is the alien still maintaining his/her nonimmigrant status?

    Yes. The fact that an H or L nonimmigrant is granted an EAD does not cause the alien to violate his/her nonimmigrant status. There may be legitimate reasons for an H or L nonimmigrant to apply for an EAD on the basis of a pending application for adjustment of status. However, an H-I or L-1 nonimmigrant will violate his/her nonimmigrant status if s/he uses the EAD to leave the employer listed on the approved 1-129 petition and engage in employment for a separate employer.

    Amended INS Memo on H/Ls Traveling on Advance Parole, U.S. Immigration, Law Offices of Carl Shusterman (http://shusterman.com/handlvisas-travelingonadvanceparole.html)