GCAmigo
08-03 12:21 PM
FIFO - FirstInFirstOut & LIFO - LastInFirstOut
Folks at USCIS follow a random method ie AIAO - AnytimeInAnytimeOut.
Enjoy the wait!
Folks at USCIS follow a random method ie AIAO - AnytimeInAnytimeOut.
Enjoy the wait!
wallpaper black and white tattoo you
pool_abab
06-17 10:27 AM
yes I mean received date. There was SLUD on 05/22 and then directly got CPO mail yesterday.
Thanks for the update! Congrats!
By receipt date do you mean "received date" or "notice date"?
Was there any SLUDs prior to the CPO?
Thanks for the update! Congrats!
By receipt date do you mean "received date" or "notice date"?
Was there any SLUDs prior to the CPO?
legal_la
07-12 12:11 PM
I think it is true that once you are counted in the cap you will not be counted again. so you can switch back and forth H4 and H1 without being counted in the quota.
2011 White Tattoo
Savi
07-07 09:47 PM
And here is the answer (unless I haven't digged back far enough!)
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=5990
BTW, I am curious as to who first proposed this idea.
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=5990
BTW, I am curious as to who first proposed this idea.
more...

singhsa3
11-15 09:56 AM
As I've said earlier. IV is you, you are IV. If you are in the similar situation as we are and by expressing your desire to do something about it, you automatically become a member of IV.
But we do use this yahoo group http://groups.yahoo.com/group/immigrationvoiceny/
to communicate with our members. So please sign up...
Hello IV members : I am mad about discrimination agst Indian and China born applicants for GC processing times. I have read many posts in here and it states to join tri-state chapters .. What does it mean? How can we be part of this.. Pls. elaborate.
Thanks
But we do use this yahoo group http://groups.yahoo.com/group/immigrationvoiceny/
to communicate with our members. So please sign up...
Hello IV members : I am mad about discrimination agst Indian and China born applicants for GC processing times. I have read many posts in here and it states to join tri-state chapters .. What does it mean? How can we be part of this.. Pls. elaborate.
Thanks
Gravitation
11-19 10:30 AM
For July 2nd filers, the freedom is attained on Dec 29th (180 days after filing).
more...
WeShallOvercome
07-27 02:22 PM
To be very very safe, make it 180 Business days.:D :D :D
Good idea, so mark it for first anniversary of your RD :):D
Good idea, so mark it for first anniversary of your RD :):D
2010 Shoes: White Tattoo Heart
nirenjoshi
01-17 01:39 PM
slc ut,
We applied for my wife's ITIN # in July 06 and received the # in about 4-6 weeks. i cant remember exactly how many days it took..
We used the W7 form to get the ITIN #..
I am from North Carolina...
We applied for my wife's ITIN # in July 06 and received the # in about 4-6 weeks. i cant remember exactly how many days it took..
We used the W7 form to get the ITIN #..
I am from North Carolina...
more...
PD_Dec2002
08-12 01:01 PM
Thank you all for your response.
The reason for my opening a new thread is to get attention from other members to get my question answered. I did not want to bury my question in to those lengthy threads, and the chance of getting such question answered is highly improbable. OK now to my additional questions on this subject.
Questions:
1. Did you guys receive all the receipts (yours and dependents) together in a single postal mail?
2. If that is the case then in my situation should I safely assume my wife's application was rejected?
Please respond I have only 5 days to re-submit a new application for my wife. If I miss it then our whole GC dream will become a nightmare:(
My PD is 11/30/05 EB3
Thanks
Raj
Replies based on my experience.
1. Separate postal mail.
2. Spouse's receipt notices can come days and even weeks apart. Since you have your receipt numbers already, you can call USCIS and get your wife's receipt numbers if her case has been entered into the system as well. Why are you assuming that her application has been rejected... ...there are applicants from early June who still haven't received their receipt notices.
Thanks,
Jayant
The reason for my opening a new thread is to get attention from other members to get my question answered. I did not want to bury my question in to those lengthy threads, and the chance of getting such question answered is highly improbable. OK now to my additional questions on this subject.
Questions:
1. Did you guys receive all the receipts (yours and dependents) together in a single postal mail?
2. If that is the case then in my situation should I safely assume my wife's application was rejected?
Please respond I have only 5 days to re-submit a new application for my wife. If I miss it then our whole GC dream will become a nightmare:(
My PD is 11/30/05 EB3
Thanks
Raj
Replies based on my experience.
1. Separate postal mail.
2. Spouse's receipt notices can come days and even weeks apart. Since you have your receipt numbers already, you can call USCIS and get your wife's receipt numbers if her case has been entered into the system as well. Why are you assuming that her application has been rejected... ...there are applicants from early June who still haven't received their receipt notices.
Thanks,
Jayant
hair black and white tattoo is
Euclid
03-19 09:55 PM
Actually, what your HR says makes no sense. You *are* presenting a list A document. According to the receipt rule "the receipt for the replacement suffices (for 90 days) wherever the actual would have sufficed" (I paraphrase).
So you are in effect presenting a list A document.
Get some talking points from the net and argue this out with them.
So you are in effect presenting a list A document.
Get some talking points from the net and argue this out with them.
more...

surachi
01-16 04:00 PM
Any updates on this issue?
Thanks
One of my best friends has good FTE offer from one company in WestCoast.Right now he is working as subcontractor at client place in Boston but by looking at the market recession/depression, he is inlined towards this offer from the previous client manager in CA.
He is on H1 for 5 yrs and is into 3 yrs extension based on approved LC/140.He got EAD/AP approved and his EAD recently extended for 2 yrs.He is married, H4 wife with school aged kids.
He is with this Desi employer for 5+ years so his employer is generous about not cancelling his approved 140 for the bucks he made on this guy for the last 5 yrs. But my buddy is planning to ask his employer about keeping his H1 active, means he doesn�t want his employer to cancel his H1.He want to take up the FTE opportunity using EAD. He was asking me about his H1 status when not getting paid/no pay stubs and leaving it just like that until it comes out for renewal which is after 3 yrs�when I asked why he wants to do it he said he just want to keep it as backup incase his 485 get denied so that he can use the remaining period of H1.But I have my own doubts about his H1 and EAD usage.
Now my Question is can he stay on H1 with the Original employer without working for him (that means no salary/pay stubs) and work for this new company that is offering FTE for him?
I told him that he might have to do AC-21 stuff but he said he don�t need to do it as he is not changing his employer, Is that true? He is saying that AC-21 wld come into the picture only when if u switch employer / 140 got revoked.
Looks like he can get paid by the new employer by 1099, is that correct?.
Also I�m skeptical about using EAD while keeping your H1 with original employer.
I read in IV that you will be called for personal interviews (National Benefit Center stuff) right before you getting GC and you have to show your current years pay stubs, previous w-2�s returns etc... What about if you have to face this scenario(although it happens randomly)? Like how can we show pay stubs from new employer as proof of employment when your LC/140/484 are coupled to previous employer and you are not in his payroll though your H1/140 is not cancelled?
Has anybody done this? If so can I know what are the pros and cons?
If it is doable and if you have friendly employer who recognizes your loyalty for those years you worked for him, it�s look like a very good option for everyone.
Can someone pls share your knowledge?
Thanks
Thanks
One of my best friends has good FTE offer from one company in WestCoast.Right now he is working as subcontractor at client place in Boston but by looking at the market recession/depression, he is inlined towards this offer from the previous client manager in CA.
He is on H1 for 5 yrs and is into 3 yrs extension based on approved LC/140.He got EAD/AP approved and his EAD recently extended for 2 yrs.He is married, H4 wife with school aged kids.
He is with this Desi employer for 5+ years so his employer is generous about not cancelling his approved 140 for the bucks he made on this guy for the last 5 yrs. But my buddy is planning to ask his employer about keeping his H1 active, means he doesn�t want his employer to cancel his H1.He want to take up the FTE opportunity using EAD. He was asking me about his H1 status when not getting paid/no pay stubs and leaving it just like that until it comes out for renewal which is after 3 yrs�when I asked why he wants to do it he said he just want to keep it as backup incase his 485 get denied so that he can use the remaining period of H1.But I have my own doubts about his H1 and EAD usage.
Now my Question is can he stay on H1 with the Original employer without working for him (that means no salary/pay stubs) and work for this new company that is offering FTE for him?
I told him that he might have to do AC-21 stuff but he said he don�t need to do it as he is not changing his employer, Is that true? He is saying that AC-21 wld come into the picture only when if u switch employer / 140 got revoked.
Looks like he can get paid by the new employer by 1099, is that correct?.
Also I�m skeptical about using EAD while keeping your H1 with original employer.
I read in IV that you will be called for personal interviews (National Benefit Center stuff) right before you getting GC and you have to show your current years pay stubs, previous w-2�s returns etc... What about if you have to face this scenario(although it happens randomly)? Like how can we show pay stubs from new employer as proof of employment when your LC/140/484 are coupled to previous employer and you are not in his payroll though your H1/140 is not cancelled?
Has anybody done this? If so can I know what are the pros and cons?
If it is doable and if you have friendly employer who recognizes your loyalty for those years you worked for him, it�s look like a very good option for everyone.
Can someone pls share your knowledge?
Thanks
hot White Neck Tattoo Design
TEKNMEK
02-09 11:11 PM
Hi
My status has changed recently from H4 to H1. I haven't got my H1 visa stamped in passport. I need to travel to India due to family emergency.
1. Can I get an emergency appointment?
2. Would I have any problem related to transit visa if travelling via Amsterdam or Frankfurt?
3. How long does it take to recieve the passport after stamping?
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
TEKNMEK
My status has changed recently from H4 to H1. I haven't got my H1 visa stamped in passport. I need to travel to India due to family emergency.
1. Can I get an emergency appointment?
2. Would I have any problem related to transit visa if travelling via Amsterdam or Frankfurt?
3. How long does it take to recieve the passport after stamping?
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
TEKNMEK
more...
house Black and white tattoo designs
mna123
07-30 09:07 PM
Thanks Kondur, your response cleared many things.
No I was not of status because I am "outside" of US and am on unpaid leave for last 3 months as my name check for H-1 is pending.
No I was not of status because I am "outside" of US and am on unpaid leave for last 3 months as my name check for H-1 is pending.
tattoo white tattoo. he#39;s my friend
she81
11-09 07:40 PM
Listen to this. A week after our company filed our 485 (after my conventional labor got approved first week of August) and quite a few of my colleagues were in the same boat, they mysteriously changed our lawyers - apparently none of us had even receipts by then. The old lawyers were not ready to talk to us as they transferred our files to the new firm, and none of us had an idea what to do. On top of that, our HR rep did not provide us with any contact info of the new Law Firm and insisted every communication go through her (and when she forwards their replies to us after taking her own sweet time, very meticulously she removes all contact info from the emails).
They're never short of ways to annoy us immigrants.
They're never short of ways to annoy us immigrants.
more...
pictures It seems white tattoos are
waitnwatch
05-17 10:44 PM
That is true. This thing called "special handling" in common parlance is, thank god, not a hot topic of discussion. I hope this clause doesn't get weeded out given the current scenario where they have killed F4. I really wonder if "highly skilled" legal immigrants would ultimately get any benefit out of this bill. Limboland is where many people are - and at the end of the day you still get to live in Limboland and become its citizens by default.
My two cents! :( :(
My two cents! :( :(
dresses Black and white tattoo designs
irock
08-03 05:20 PM
Hello,
I am working on H1B and filed for my extention in Mar 2007. My original H1B expired in Jun 2007 and filed for EAD/AP/485 on Jul 22 2007. Today my employer received that h1b extension got denied. He got a RFE in may 2007 to which he replied.
What are my options now? Can I stay here now? Can I work now? Can another employer file for my h1 extension now?
Please help.
Thank you.
As rustamehind mentioned, file Motion to re-open. If you get your EAD before re-opened H1B is approved/denied, you can start working on EAD.
btw, do you know the reason for denial? what RFE you got? What center you applied? I hear lot of RFEs/denials from California center.
I am working on H1B and filed for my extention in Mar 2007. My original H1B expired in Jun 2007 and filed for EAD/AP/485 on Jul 22 2007. Today my employer received that h1b extension got denied. He got a RFE in may 2007 to which he replied.
What are my options now? Can I stay here now? Can I work now? Can another employer file for my h1 extension now?
Please help.
Thank you.
As rustamehind mentioned, file Motion to re-open. If you get your EAD before re-opened H1B is approved/denied, you can start working on EAD.
btw, do you know the reason for denial? what RFE you got? What center you applied? I hear lot of RFEs/denials from California center.
more...
makeup white tattoo pictures
dealsnet
09-09 04:53 PM
You are talking about this company.?
Telecall - Company Profile on LinkedIn (http://www.linkedin.com/companies/telecall)
web address.
http://www.telecallnet.com/
The access number is shown below by http://www.switchboard.com
(631) 763-1059
Type: Land Line
Location: Cold Spring Harbor, NY
looks like the website is created in July end. Contact address from FL. It seems to be associated wit telecall (a company, I don't know much..google). I found this by checking whois domain lookup...for this free india call thingy...just an fyi.....don't know how safe?
Telecall - Company Profile on LinkedIn (http://www.linkedin.com/companies/telecall)
web address.
http://www.telecallnet.com/
The access number is shown below by http://www.switchboard.com
(631) 763-1059
Type: Land Line
Location: Cold Spring Harbor, NY
looks like the website is created in July end. Contact address from FL. It seems to be associated wit telecall (a company, I don't know much..google). I found this by checking whois domain lookup...for this free india call thingy...just an fyi.....don't know how safe?
girlfriend Black, grey and white Tattoo
vgayalu
01-24 11:42 AM
Dinosys,
Please do not ask to stop working on I 485 filing.
We have a chance to understand that you are mean and selfish.
Please stop your arguments and creating new threads on this issue.
Try to understand the frustation of the guys who complted I 140 and waiting to file I485.
Here in IV Most of the guys are waiting to file I485 . Maximum guys are contributing from the same group.
Asking for greater job flexibility is the goal that IV can reach within this session of the house itself. This is what it should focus upon. This will mean that within a couple of months EB based GC seekers will start getting offers with better salaries and better benefits.[/QUOTE]
Please do not ask to stop working on I 485 filing.
We have a chance to understand that you are mean and selfish.
Please stop your arguments and creating new threads on this issue.
Try to understand the frustation of the guys who complted I 140 and waiting to file I485.
Here in IV Most of the guys are waiting to file I485 . Maximum guys are contributing from the same group.
Asking for greater job flexibility is the goal that IV can reach within this session of the house itself. This is what it should focus upon. This will mean that within a couple of months EB based GC seekers will start getting offers with better salaries and better benefits.[/QUOTE]
hairstyles deff the White Ink Tattoos
reddymjm
03-11 01:02 PM
I just emailed mine to info@immigrationvoice.org.
spaceguy
03-26 08:03 PM
Have you gone out of the country and came back to USA on H1B visa after that ?
If so, you are safe. Status is checked from the last lawful entry into US ( entry using AP does not help).
I never heard this? Any references to confirm this?
If so, you are safe. Status is checked from the last lawful entry into US ( entry using AP does not help).
I never heard this? Any references to confirm this?
psk79
06-06 02:31 AM
Don't worry. You should have signed on teh signature waiver section so that they leave it int he mail box. I signed it but still it was received by some uscis person with a different mail box. But mine reached there on 30th and just yesterday my checks are cashed. Looks like there are a ton of applicants, so be ready for some receipting delays...