srinivas_o
09-16 02:41 PM
Thanks to all of you guys. Your responses makes me feel good about travelling to India. Once again, thank you.
wallpaper Vastu Home Design | Home

breddy2000
01-04 01:13 PM
Hi,
I have a serious problem and I am not sure what would be the solution. My wife came on H4 in 2001 and we applied for H1B and we got an approval which was valid until Oct 2006. But, in Mar 2006, due to some personal reasons we applied for COS from H1B to H4 and we got H4 approval which was valid until Aug 27, 2006. Before the expiry of H4 status in August 2006, we decided to apply for H1B and since her H1B was valid until Oct 2006, our attorney applied for H1B under I-539 and they didn't apply for H4 extension simultaneously. Meanwhile, while the H1B was in process, we applied for premium processing later which added few problems. We got an RFE on this case and our attorney answered it by sending appropriate docs but again we got a second RFE which is not answered yet.
Right now she is out of status and also, what will happen if her H1 is rejected and is it possible to apply for H4 right now, since it was expired in Aug 2006. If her H1 is rejected, can we apply for H4 even though her H4 was expired few months back or she has leave the country. Please help us out.
Thanks & Regards,
-- Venkat
We were in similar situation sometime ago...Take all the documentation and leave country and come back. But this can be done only upon receival of H1 1797. I would suggest wait until 1-797 is obtained and decide based on the outcome.
BTW is she working now? If not, it is always better to keep mails/communication with the company that filed H1 to show that she was maintaing status and not getting paid..
Hope this helps.
PM me if you need any further help..
I have a serious problem and I am not sure what would be the solution. My wife came on H4 in 2001 and we applied for H1B and we got an approval which was valid until Oct 2006. But, in Mar 2006, due to some personal reasons we applied for COS from H1B to H4 and we got H4 approval which was valid until Aug 27, 2006. Before the expiry of H4 status in August 2006, we decided to apply for H1B and since her H1B was valid until Oct 2006, our attorney applied for H1B under I-539 and they didn't apply for H4 extension simultaneously. Meanwhile, while the H1B was in process, we applied for premium processing later which added few problems. We got an RFE on this case and our attorney answered it by sending appropriate docs but again we got a second RFE which is not answered yet.
Right now she is out of status and also, what will happen if her H1 is rejected and is it possible to apply for H4 right now, since it was expired in Aug 2006. If her H1 is rejected, can we apply for H4 even though her H4 was expired few months back or she has leave the country. Please help us out.
Thanks & Regards,
-- Venkat
We were in similar situation sometime ago...Take all the documentation and leave country and come back. But this can be done only upon receival of H1 1797. I would suggest wait until 1-797 is obtained and decide based on the outcome.
BTW is she working now? If not, it is always better to keep mails/communication with the company that filed H1 to show that she was maintaing status and not getting paid..
Hope this helps.
PM me if you need any further help..

fide_champ
12-20 11:05 PM
Hi All,
One of my friend is in a bad situation, I am posting on behalf of him,
He is having H1B from Company A, company even filed labor, he got a project all was going well , his project with client got over on September 15th 2009. He was on bench since then, his recruiting guys tried hard marketing him and atlast after 3 mnths found a project and when the time has come for paper work, today,HR from client called and told him that his company A's HR responded them saying his H1 was cancelled on September 15th as soon as his project got over with his previous client. My friend was not intimated about this not even the recruiter and was in assumption that company is still supporting him ..He is in shock and helpless..
Now the question is its more than 90 days since Sept 15th, what is the current situation what can he do? (has 2 offers in hand and no h1)..wat are the options he left with? Anything can be done? Can he stay and apply a new H1 or transfer? Pleas advise, Gurus appreciate your quick response.
Thanks in Advance
AJ
Your friend's immediate task is to rectify the status issue. Either he has to get a visitor or a student visa and get back to status ASAP. Since his H1 was cancelled, he cannot do a H1 transfer. The other option is to go out of the country immediately and apply for a fresh H1. The new H1 would not be counted against the cap as he has not completed 6 years with the previous H1.
The safer bet i would say is to go out of country and come back with a new H1.
One of my friend is in a bad situation, I am posting on behalf of him,
He is having H1B from Company A, company even filed labor, he got a project all was going well , his project with client got over on September 15th 2009. He was on bench since then, his recruiting guys tried hard marketing him and atlast after 3 mnths found a project and when the time has come for paper work, today,HR from client called and told him that his company A's HR responded them saying his H1 was cancelled on September 15th as soon as his project got over with his previous client. My friend was not intimated about this not even the recruiter and was in assumption that company is still supporting him ..He is in shock and helpless..
Now the question is its more than 90 days since Sept 15th, what is the current situation what can he do? (has 2 offers in hand and no h1)..wat are the options he left with? Anything can be done? Can he stay and apply a new H1 or transfer? Pleas advise, Gurus appreciate your quick response.
Thanks in Advance
AJ
Your friend's immediate task is to rectify the status issue. Either he has to get a visitor or a student visa and get back to status ASAP. Since his H1 was cancelled, he cannot do a H1 transfer. The other option is to go out of the country immediately and apply for a fresh H1. The new H1 would not be counted against the cap as he has not completed 6 years with the previous H1.
The safer bet i would say is to go out of country and come back with a new H1.
2011 India+house+plans+designs
dcrtrv27
11-13 03:14 PM
I am curious. What is WOM?
To my knowledge there is no way to expedite the AOS process.
Gurus?
WOM means Writ of Mandamus. Its filing a case against USCIS when you case has been unnecessarily delayed. You need to exhaust all venues before approaching the court
To my knowledge there is no way to expedite the AOS process.
Gurus?
WOM means Writ of Mandamus. Its filing a case against USCIS when you case has been unnecessarily delayed. You need to exhaust all venues before approaching the court
more...
GCNirvana007
10-08 05:48 PM
i sent u PM.
Replied to you.
Replied to you.
morchu
05-04 03:33 PM
It can be done online also. That is the second step in online process of AR11.
Ok, so basically I need to call customer service and have them update address for all pending cases?
Ok, so basically I need to call customer service and have them update address for all pending cases?
more...
pscdk
08-16 07:03 PM
485 RD - 06/25/2007 (Filed at NSC)
485 ND - 08/01/2007 (Came from TSC)
FP ND - 08/09/2007
FP Notice Received by mail on - 08/15/2007
FP Appointment - 09/06/2007
Did you receive the FP notice or your attorney or both??
485 ND - 08/01/2007 (Came from TSC)
FP ND - 08/09/2007
FP Notice Received by mail on - 08/15/2007
FP Appointment - 09/06/2007
Did you receive the FP notice or your attorney or both??
2010 House Plans Designs Kerala
Michael chertoff
12-17 10:13 AM
What is the reason, Did u use AC21
more...
ashkam
09-11 08:32 AM
In my case, my I-797 approval document itself specified which consulate I had to go to, which was Mumbai. In such a case, this consulate is notified of your H1B approval and you cannot go elsewhere for stamping. Of course, this was 8 years ago so things might have changed.
hair Low+cost+house+plans+in+
gc_on_demand
01-20 09:37 PM
I had same situation in 2009.. petition was approved in Mid 2008 and stamping was in feb 2009. No PIMS delay. I think if gap is more than few months , PIMS records are updated.
more...
kaisersose
05-28 12:43 PM
Greatly apprecite if anyone can give their inputs...
I have PD with dec 2006 and 140 approved. Filed 485 in July 2007. For october 2008 I will be done with 4 years of H1b. I am single and I may not get married untill later 2009 due to some family responsibalities. I am kind of concered about 485 getting approval by then which might jeoperdise my spouse visa later. Based on the present processing speed, mine might take minmum 2 years. But bit concerend what if USCICS make a mistake in processing 485 in terms of picking 485 from a later date and approving it?
Highly unlikely that they would approve a 485 when the PD is not current. The problem here is, even it has happened to someone, we will not see them come out and make an announcement as they fear their approval will be revoked. So we never hear of such cases.
So my query is...
1. If I now withdraw my 485 and later change company. SHould I again get a new labor and i140 approved with new company to file for 485.( Here I understand I can port my PD.).
Any inputs will be greatly apprecited....
Yes. You have to go through the process all over again, except you will be eligible for an earlier PD. The alternative is to seek employment with you original sponsor in which case, you can directly apply for 485 when your PD becomes current.
My advise is to stick to your 485 as 2006 is unlikely to become current by the time you get married. In the unlikely event of that happening, deal with the problem by trying to get your spouse in through other means.
I have PD with dec 2006 and 140 approved. Filed 485 in July 2007. For october 2008 I will be done with 4 years of H1b. I am single and I may not get married untill later 2009 due to some family responsibalities. I am kind of concered about 485 getting approval by then which might jeoperdise my spouse visa later. Based on the present processing speed, mine might take minmum 2 years. But bit concerend what if USCICS make a mistake in processing 485 in terms of picking 485 from a later date and approving it?
Highly unlikely that they would approve a 485 when the PD is not current. The problem here is, even it has happened to someone, we will not see them come out and make an announcement as they fear their approval will be revoked. So we never hear of such cases.
So my query is...
1. If I now withdraw my 485 and later change company. SHould I again get a new labor and i140 approved with new company to file for 485.( Here I understand I can port my PD.).
Any inputs will be greatly apprecited....
Yes. You have to go through the process all over again, except you will be eligible for an earlier PD. The alternative is to seek employment with you original sponsor in which case, you can directly apply for 485 when your PD becomes current.
My advise is to stick to your 485 as 2006 is unlikely to become current by the time you get married. In the unlikely event of that happening, deal with the problem by trying to get your spouse in through other means.
hot MODERN PRINTABLE HOME FLOOR
maheshf
07-30 05:07 PM
I am in the same boat. I received " Card Order� notification today for my case..but wife's case is still pending. I think there is a trend.
Primary applicant's first.. dependents later.
Any one got approval for their dependents yet?
Primary applicant's first.. dependents later.
Any one got approval for their dependents yet?
more...
house vaastu house Colonial and
deepakjain
01-21 03:25 PM
I was one of the candidates who had this issue, I was given a 221g in 2009 Dec at mumbai consulate.
I was not asked for any documents, and the officer told me that my case has been putup for security check and I can expect a reply back from Washington DC within 2-8 weeks.
I received a reply on my case after 3 weeks and then I took the copy of the reply and submitted my passport at the mumbai consulate for visa stamping, 3 days after
submitting my passport I got it back with visa stamped on it.
Please note in 2009 I was in my 7th year of H1B, I had EAD and AP during that time and I have a permanent job and have been working for the same firm for last 6 years.
Regards,
Deepak
Folks:
I was just informed by my lawyer that there is a potenital for significant delay in getting the visa stamped due to security checks. I assume it is PIMS related. My questions is:
1: Has anyone experienced such delay recently at Delhi Consulate? Please note that last visa H1B expired in Aug 2010.
2: Is there any proactive steps I can take before going to India and make sure that there are no delay due to PIMS verification
I also read somewhere that there is a way to get PIMS verification done while in US.
I will appreciate your responses.
I was not asked for any documents, and the officer told me that my case has been putup for security check and I can expect a reply back from Washington DC within 2-8 weeks.
I received a reply on my case after 3 weeks and then I took the copy of the reply and submitted my passport at the mumbai consulate for visa stamping, 3 days after
submitting my passport I got it back with visa stamped on it.
Please note in 2009 I was in my 7th year of H1B, I had EAD and AP during that time and I have a permanent job and have been working for the same firm for last 6 years.
Regards,
Deepak
Folks:
I was just informed by my lawyer that there is a potenital for significant delay in getting the visa stamped due to security checks. I assume it is PIMS related. My questions is:
1: Has anyone experienced such delay recently at Delhi Consulate? Please note that last visa H1B expired in Aug 2010.
2: Is there any proactive steps I can take before going to India and make sure that there are no delay due to PIMS verification
I also read somewhere that there is a way to get PIMS verification done while in US.
I will appreciate your responses.
tattoo The Vastu House by Khosla
srikondoji
07-02 02:10 PM
Can you shut up for a moment on racist slurs?
What kind of a human being you are to point a smell of racism in my post?
Just get off my thread.
Your quote about Mexicans is as racist as it gets. Please delete it. This is not the time to lose your cool and vent your anger towards wrong things.
Thanks,
Jayant
What kind of a human being you are to point a smell of racism in my post?
Just get off my thread.
Your quote about Mexicans is as racist as it gets. Please delete it. This is not the time to lose your cool and vent your anger towards wrong things.
Thanks,
Jayant
more...
pictures architectural house plans and

ArkBird
06-08 12:13 AM
Isn't it a sad irony that we are now celebrating the demise of the much anticipated CIR...which was supposed to have solved all our issues...
Any idea what's in store for the future...
May be a "personal edition" of CIR with Skill Immigration provision.. They (read big boys) need H1B desperately so they might put lipstick on pig by addiing SKILL provisions....
Who knows.. US politics is beyond any logic..
Any idea what's in store for the future...
May be a "personal edition" of CIR with Skill Immigration provision.. They (read big boys) need H1B desperately so they might put lipstick on pig by addiing SKILL provisions....
Who knows.. US politics is beyond any logic..
dresses Houses flats for rent house 3
485Mbe4001
09-03 07:51 PM
This was discussed earlier, as far as I understand they cannot approve a case if the PD is not current. This is a part of the internal clean up where they will identify cases...no help for EB3 I/C with old PDs
-- I was a security check victim for 2yrs and 9 months
-- I was a security check victim for 2yrs and 9 months
more...
makeup Take out your uilding plan
vandanaverdia
09-09 09:39 PM
We had 2 more users join the WA Chapter. Welcome aboard! We need more....
girlfriend On home plans with vastu
pachai_attai
08-03 03:34 PM
I received a NOID (Notice Of Intent Deny) from USCIS.
Reason: The Form I-693 is incomplete that there is no evidence that the required TB skin test has been conducted or any annotation from civil surgeon stating that this test was medically inappropriate. Therefore we are requesting that you submit a new form I-693 which indicates that the TB skin test has been administered along with the results.
I called the surgeon who did my medical exam in 2005, they said that during that time, the TB skin test is optional and they had done only x-ray test instead of skin test.
When I told the doctor about this NOID, he said they I can take only the skin test and they can attach the skin test result with the existing I-693 form and mail the sealed envelop to the USCIS.
Do you have any idea at what stage the NOID is issued? Am I close enough to get 485 approved?
Did anyone faced a similar situation like mine?
Reason: The Form I-693 is incomplete that there is no evidence that the required TB skin test has been conducted or any annotation from civil surgeon stating that this test was medically inappropriate. Therefore we are requesting that you submit a new form I-693 which indicates that the TB skin test has been administered along with the results.
I called the surgeon who did my medical exam in 2005, they said that during that time, the TB skin test is optional and they had done only x-ray test instead of skin test.
When I told the doctor about this NOID, he said they I can take only the skin test and they can attach the skin test result with the existing I-693 form and mail the sealed envelop to the USCIS.
Do you have any idea at what stage the NOID is issued? Am I close enough to get 485 approved?
Did anyone faced a similar situation like mine?
hairstyles Homefilepriestley house
pachaik
02-11 10:08 PM
Just signed it.
rajeshalex
07-30 09:29 AM
May be we can ask the important questions from everyone and filter it out/ask the top ten among them as a community?
REDS
01-01 12:29 AM
Opened SR got a response letter informin that my case is within the "6months" window frame @ TSC so i guess I should see an FP notice by March 11 '08., Am a july 17 filer @ TSC, RD is Sep 11 and got EAD and AP long time back.