taylor swift love story dresses

images taylor swift dress love story taylor swift love story dresses. taylor swift love story video
  • taylor swift love story video



  • sanjeev_2004
    11-21 11:12 AM
    --
    I think there are more than 6500 people here who are suffering from this disease then, about time we find a cure for it?

    I am also among these 6500 people who are suffering but I still some time realize that its just a bad thing and should not be there in my mind. I know that its best country to live and best country to earn money and return to india but these are only excuses of remain sick. Sickness is sickness and being great, getting peace of mind, being honest is some thing else. Now dont comment me saying you thing you are great.





    wallpaper taylor swift love story video taylor swift love story dresses. Taylor Swift#39;s pictures:
  • Taylor Swift#39;s pictures:



  • shivaz90
    07-13 01:01 PM
    Please come out of the caves - people.

    I did not want to be hard on people who have a different opinion - its the level of frustration when educated professionals like you and me are still debating about someone's intentions - when ultimately each of these help in our goal.

    Take our freedom struggle for example - Netaji fought the Brits in his won way, Gandhi fought the english in his own way , so did hundreds of other fighters - did we cast doubt on thier intentions ( actually yes - some people do cast doubt on each of the freedom fighters intentions!). It actually helped that the Brits faced enormous pressure from different sides and had to leave the country. May be its an extreme example - but in the case of Murthy's message - why are we to think that her intentions are really cheap publicity and even if it is - what is it going to buy her? Bharath Ratna or some more additional clients? I am sure she's not going to get the former - but the latter, she's well within her rights to publicize if it meant to get her few more clients.





    taylor swift love story dresses. taylor swift love story
  • taylor swift love story



  • seahawks
    06-10 05:49 PM
    sent, also forwarded to friends.





    2011 Taylor Swift#39;s pictures: taylor swift love story dresses. Taylor Swift - love story
  • Taylor Swift - love story



  • hsm2007
    10-05 01:29 PM
    Hi Guys,

    My attorney sent the response last week and it was delivered to the Dallas, TX. I am little concerned that my attorney actually sent the response to a courier address rather than the PO Box for TSC that they ask you to send. So far I have not seen any updates on my case.

    Vgayalu: After how many days did you see an update after you sent the response to the RFE.



    more...


    taylor swift love story dresses. taylor swift love story
  • taylor swift love story



  • gcisadawg
    03-09 06:40 PM
    I am tired of words "Something is Cooking". All I care now is cooked food - whatever is cooking.

    u bet! :D





    taylor swift love story dresses. taylor swift love story
  • taylor swift love story



  • gc_chahiye
    08-15 04:30 PM
    I think we will GC sooner than anticipated. I think those who filed in July/Aug will get in three/four years. Just a rough estimate. Any one agrees with me?

    If you are from India and your PD is 2006 or 2007, then forget about getting GC in 3 years unless there are legislative changes. Do the math yourself or refer to the umpteen threads here. The most optimistic case means the wait will be 5-7 years...



    more...


    taylor swift love story dresses. love story dresses. taylor
  • love story dresses. taylor



  • chanduv23
    10-29 11:45 AM
    Come on folks - we need requests in large numbers or else our campaigns will fail. Let us not be victims of our own inaction.

    Please send in your requests.

    This is a very serious action item and IV is working extremely hard in the background





    2010 taylor swift love story taylor swift love story dresses. taylor swift dress love story
  • taylor swift dress love story



  • WeldonSprings
    08-27 12:19 PM
    OK, in that case add 20000 to 115964 (till Jun'08) out of 162704 for 2008, that becomes 135964 + July (2000) + August (7000)= 144000.

    Still, I see 18000 left over.

    There are few issues

    You have missed 20k annual CP cases
    The acceptance rate of I-485 application (big unknow) would change the number a lot.


    July was a slow month but August was big mover so 11k visa is just too low for this period.



    more...


    taylor swift love story dresses. story dress taylor swift
  • story dress taylor swift



  • miami75
    07-02 10:27 PM
    Here is my contribution Google Order #920441777988850





    hair Taylor Swift - love story taylor swift love story dresses. house taylor swift love story
  • house taylor swift love story



  • cgs
    11-22 02:54 PM
    I think the salary mentioned in H1B petition could be different the one in LC. Employer is bound to pay the salary mentioned in the H1B while employee is on H1B, the salary mentioned in LC only needs to be honored after obtaining GC.

    And how about the job title mentioned in the both petitions, could it be different?

    For most of the people GC processing might start after 3 years working on H1B, and this might allow the changes.
    Please correct me if I am wrong.
    It is my understanding that when applying for a GC, until you have your LC approved (and possibly I-140), you cannot change your title or salary, beyond what was submitted in the LC application. Technically, the DOL is verifying a 'job' (and the salary related to that job), so in theory, that can't change, not because the employer doesn't want to, but because the law doesn't allow it.

    Now, an employer may unofficially get around this (by increasing your bonus payout, or giving you stock, or changing the internal level of your job), but these are 'handouts' that you may get if your employer is fair.

    With the backlogs that are in effect for pre-PERM LC approvals, employees can go from 1-3 years without a salary or promotion/job title change, and that is the law! Go figure.



    more...


    taylor swift love story dresses. Taylor Swift#39;s new quot;Love
  • Taylor Swift#39;s new quot;Love



  • delax
    03-16 03:04 PM
    C'mon guys, what the hell have you been doing for so long?

    I mean look at the archived Visa Bulletins, you observe the following:

    1. EB2 was current for India ALL THROUGH 2003
    2. EB2 was current for India ALL THROUGH 2004
    3. EB2 was current for India till August 2005
    4. After the retrogression in 2005, EB2 India moved up quickly through 2003-2004 to April 2004 by the beginning of 2007

    5. Even after the summer 2007 fiasco (EB2 Current fro July, August 2007), the priority date for EB2 India moved to April 2004 and stayed there for 3 months

    What more do you wish for?
    I don't understand how there any can be anyone from 2004-2005 India still left in the EB2 category.

    This is pathetic. What the hell have you been waiting for?

    Thats because many people like me took nearly 3 years to clear their labor certification - so despite EB2 being current there were'nt many EB2 485s filed in 2004-2006 by people whose PDs were in the 2003-2004 time frame. My PD is July 2004 but my labor cleared only in Feb 2007 - thanks or no thanks to Philly BEC. Honestly I have nearly abandoned this whole desire for GC - I dont think GC is a need anymore, its only a desire - not trying to be philosphical but living my life without having to worry about some bureaucratic process over which I have no control.





    hot taylor swift love story taylor swift love story dresses. Taylor Swift - Love Story
  • Taylor Swift - Love Story



  • GCBy3000
    07-13 12:27 AM
    Dear friend, I agree with you on this one if she had done it on July 3rd or 4th and not later. It is for mere publicity and I have heard several bad things about her in the past. May be she is very knowledgeable in the immigration laws, but if the knowledge is not used in the right way then it is not going to help the society.


    People, I think it is best we not doubt the intentions of anybody willing to speak on our behalf. It is a critical hour and we will take all the help we need. Murthy could've just not sent the letter and kept quiet. What would you say to that ? What do you say to other lawyers who have not even done this simple thing of writing a letter to Chertoff ?
    Atleast she's not trying to add millions of hits to her website by writing sensational news every hour, unlike some other lawyers :)
    I think she deserves a "Thank you" for this nice gesture.

    Full Disclosure : My lawyer is not Murthy. I have spoken with her once long time ago and decided not to go with her for other reasons.



    more...


    house taylor swift love story taylor swift love story dresses. taylor swift love story
  • taylor swift love story



  • SEP03NY
    07-24 01:33 PM
    we have to demand for allowing to file for EAD and Advance payrol.

    Thanks





    tattoo taylor swift love story taylor swift love story dresses. Taylor Swift Love Story
  • Taylor Swift Love Story



  • neelu
    12-12 03:38 PM
    I totally agree with you. That`s what I am saying too. I am glad that you got my point instead of refering me to INT. There are ways and we have to find out. I think core team should guide us in right direction
    thx.


    While I kinda agree, I think we should do our own research instead of asking core team to direct us for everything.



    more...


    pictures love story dresses. taylor taylor swift love story dresses. 2010 Taylor Swift Love Story
  • 2010 Taylor Swift Love Story



  • jonty_11
    07-09 06:36 PM
    I came across this law about the departmental control of numerical limitations, and I'd appreciate it if you all could post your interpretations of the same.

    DOS Reg 22 CFR �42.51:

    (a) Centralized control. Centralized control of the numerical limitations on immigration specified in INA 201, 202, and 203 is established in the Department. The Department shall limit the number of immigrant visas that may be issued and the number of adjustments of status that may be granted to aliens subject to these numerical limitations to a number:
    (1) Not to exceed 27 percent of the world-wide total made available under INA 203(a), (b) and (c) in any of the first three quarters of any fiscal year; and

    (2) Not to exceed, in any month of a fiscal year, 10% of the world-wide total made available under INA 203(a), (b) and (c) plus any balance remaining from authorizations for preceding months in the same fiscal year.

    Source: http://edocket.access.gpo.gov/cfr_2004/aprqtr/pdf/22cfr42.33.pdf


    Assuming that USCIS approved (based on which it supposedly requested visa numbers from DOS) 60,000+ I-485 applications between June 13 and July 2, would it or would it not be in violation of the clause in bold ?

    Specifically, can anyone come up with a proper explanation of the words "plus any balance remaining from authorizations for preceding months in the same fiscal year" and why, if so is the case, USCIS may not have violated the law?

    PS:People seem to be focusing on the eligibility to file the I-485 application when immigrant visa numbers are/aren't available in this thread. I am quite new to the procedures involved in processing green card applications and also to IV. If this question is out of place or silly, please pardon my naivette. I'd really appreciate it if a senior member could nevertheless answer the question.:)

    Note: The information in this post is the personal opinion of the author and is not to be construed as legal advice.
    text in bold has a GREY area....'plus remaining balance from previous months.'

    They can always say the additional approvals were left over from previous months...





    dresses Taylor Swift - Love Story taylor swift love story dresses. Taylor+swift+love+story+
  • Taylor+swift+love+story+



  • tawlibann
    03-18 07:17 PM
    Here is what you provided on the banned id

    Phone number 631-922-xxxx. I called the number and a lady answered. I asked "Is there any one living with last name FOGGS?" The answer is NO. I asked are you sure? She goes mad. I then went on to see the city you provided in MD exists, Google maps has no clue about the city.

    There are many non-contributing & contributing members and its entirely your wish to do so or not but IV does not need any distractions. Don't bring in the free speech and 1st amendment now.

    May be its fun for you and our friends, its not funny here.

    I am not saying anything about free speech. I realize this is a forum that belongs to a private organization and has not obligations to provide a platform for free speech to anybody. That's why I said that if you do not want me here, I'll leave.

    As to the details provided, these were not required details and I didn't agree to anyone to call me at home. I entered the phone, because the form was broken and gave me some errors. Btw, the registration form is still broken, because it has a section for Required Information, and Additional Information. In Additional Information (which I assume is optional), it is still asking whether I'm going to attend DC Rally in 2007. If you do not answer the question about the rally, it doesn't allow you to register.

    I haven't filled out all of details, because as I said, I thought they were optional. If there was anything missing that you want me to fill in, you could've told me so rather than ban the handle.



    more...


    makeup story dress taylor swift taylor swift love story dresses. taylor swift love story
  • taylor swift love story



  • franklin
    04-23 02:31 PM
    Thank you Nor Cal members, on behalf of 1 member who was unable to attend. I encourage those not already part of the Nor Cal Yahoo group to join it.

    There are roughly 10 members trying very hard to boost activity without our section, and it encourages me that there were around 50 or so representatives at the meeting.

    Stay active, join your chapter!





    girlfriend Taylor Swift Love Story taylor swift love story dresses. Taylor Swift
  • Taylor Swift



  • vbkris77
    04-06 09:39 PM
    Look below the URL. If they are doing it. It is legal. But If some one is denied entry, they can also challenge the decision. Consultants especially will need to use proper/legal answers.

    http://www.golishlaw.com/statutes/ina212.htm

    (5) Labor certification and qualifications for certain immigrants.-

    (A) Labor certification.-

    (i) In general.-Any alien who seeks to enter the United States for the purpose of performing skilled or unskilled labor is inadmissible, unless the Secretary of Labor has determined and certified to the Secretary of State and the Attorney General that-

    (I) there are not sufficient workers who are able, willing, qualified (or equally qualified in the case of an alien described in clause (ii)) and available at the time of application for a visa and admission to the United States and at the place where the alien is to perform such skilled or unskilled labor, and

    (II) the employment of such alien will not adversely affect the wages and working conditions of workers in the United States similarly employed.

    (ii) Certain aliens subject to special rule.-For purposes of clause (i)(I), an alien described in this clause is an alien who-

    (I) is a member of the teaching profession, or

    (II) has exceptional ability in the sciences or the arts.





    hairstyles Taylor Swift#39;s new quot;Love taylor swift love story dresses. Taylor Swift donates prom
  • Taylor Swift donates prom



  • ajju
    02-20 03:51 PM
    I'd posted elsewhere about my Feb 13, 2008 conversation with the DOS official who sets cutoff dates:


    Thats great news.. once pre Dec 2003 is cleared.. 2004 will have some hope.. though not so fast...





    h1techSlave
    03-22 10:42 AM
    I have noticed that the % prior to Jan 2004 is a whopping 44.06. I have a bad feeling that this group (prior to Jan 2004) is growing. :eek:





    gimmeacard
    07-13 02:51 PM
    I am current now (PD: Feb 16th,06) and last time when i was current in 2008 for a month i got an RFE. Even though the attorney replied to the RFE in 3 days, all my case status shows is RFE response received.

    Ours is a big company and close 2000 people applied for 485 during the July 2007 fiasco and we were asked to send the G28 forms to the attorney by mail with no signature reqd. Apparently almost every got an RFE for that.

    I wish i could get to know if RFE was all taken care of and my case is pending for a VISA number. Any way to know if thats the case gurus?


    are you with cisco? i am from there