realizeit
10-17 03:25 PM
This is a very important effort, I guess.
I believe, this will help all of us to understand where we all stand. I will try to send this request as soon as possible.
I believe, this will help all of us to understand where we all stand. I will try to send this request as soon as possible.
wallpaper Stack Stone Base and Fire
amitjoey
01-18 10:59 AM
I have been visiting this forum for a while now. I appreciate all the efforts being done by the Core team. I just signed for $20/- recurring contribution through paypal.
MP70
Thanks MP70. Please continue to educate your friends and urge everybody to contribute atleast $20/month.
MP70
Thanks MP70. Please continue to educate your friends and urge everybody to contribute atleast $20/month.
go_gc_way
12-29 11:23 AM
good question - I do not visit the website often. I remembered the website out of the blue only yesterday. After about 1 1/2 year I visited that website yesterday. So it was out of my mind.
Also, I am cannot use internet at work that often and going home I have other stuff to take care, dont get enough time to come to IV as well. I am glad you could do what I should have done long before :).
Thanks WillBLucky, I appreciate your willingness to do something but can't because of your other obligations.
I know, though all you folks want to do something, you are stuck with obligations.
BUT IN THE END IF EVERY ONE OF YOU CAN PULL OF THAT 15 MINUTES (which is for your green card), IT WORK MAGICS. BUT FOR IT TO WORK MAGICS, ALL NEED POST THEM VERY VERY VERY SOON.
If IV core team is working , dedicated, I am sure you all can spend 15 minutes. SEND YOUR GIFT TO IV and let us know on this thread, when you sent it, Thanks Friends :)
Also, I am cannot use internet at work that often and going home I have other stuff to take care, dont get enough time to come to IV as well. I am glad you could do what I should have done long before :).
Thanks WillBLucky, I appreciate your willingness to do something but can't because of your other obligations.
I know, though all you folks want to do something, you are stuck with obligations.
BUT IN THE END IF EVERY ONE OF YOU CAN PULL OF THAT 15 MINUTES (which is for your green card), IT WORK MAGICS. BUT FOR IT TO WORK MAGICS, ALL NEED POST THEM VERY VERY VERY SOON.
If IV core team is working , dedicated, I am sure you all can spend 15 minutes. SEND YOUR GIFT TO IV and let us know on this thread, when you sent it, Thanks Friends :)
2011 Stone Fireplace Surrounds
chanduv23
01-30 09:08 PM
Benching is a concept where a H1b employee is not productive to the sponsering employer, during this time the employer does not want to pay the employee. This is not permitted because such a concept just does not make sense.
Generally people find it difficult to find their first work assignment when they do not have US experience and a lot of people have initial bench, which is also not valid, but it is common.
Nowadays a lot of these body shops also manage to get some product development or outsourced work from clients and when their employees come on bench they are made to work on these internal projects or manage outsourced work and their payroll continues as they do productive work as well as look for future assignments.
Your case is defferent and you not recieving pay check during summer is not bench.
Prolonged benching have been taken seriously by USCIS. I am not aware of any cases in detail but people have had issues with spouses not getting h4 etc...
I have never heard USCIS penalizing unpaid bench. If it a problem and such a common case, why don't we ever hear about penalty against unpaid bench?
Is it possible to take unpaid leave every year?
In teaching you have an option of not teaching in summer. This means you do not get 2-3 pay checks; happens every year because most faculty don't teach in summer. Faculty is not even aware that absence of pay checks can be a problem.
Generally people find it difficult to find their first work assignment when they do not have US experience and a lot of people have initial bench, which is also not valid, but it is common.
Nowadays a lot of these body shops also manage to get some product development or outsourced work from clients and when their employees come on bench they are made to work on these internal projects or manage outsourced work and their payroll continues as they do productive work as well as look for future assignments.
Your case is defferent and you not recieving pay check during summer is not bench.
Prolonged benching have been taken seriously by USCIS. I am not aware of any cases in detail but people have had issues with spouses not getting h4 etc...
I have never heard USCIS penalizing unpaid bench. If it a problem and such a common case, why don't we ever hear about penalty against unpaid bench?
Is it possible to take unpaid leave every year?
In teaching you have an option of not teaching in summer. This means you do not get 2-3 pay checks; happens every year because most faculty don't teach in summer. Faculty is not even aware that absence of pay checks can be a problem.
more...

RNGC
09-19 09:38 AM
I have registered this domain. If needed, please send me PM; I can initiate the transfer process. I have already added a forwarding address to the immigrationvoice.com.
This is my from of contribution.
Excellent....Our Logo should also change to "Legal Immigration voice"...
Smart thinking memyselfandus!
This is my from of contribution.
Excellent....Our Logo should also change to "Legal Immigration voice"...
Smart thinking memyselfandus!
aquarianf
07-31 03:03 PM
I reviewed copy of I-485 packegae and found that attorney didn't include Employment letter with package. I filed in June I already received filing numbers.
When I asked attorney why it wasn't sent, her response was that there are around 15 people from company who filed in month of June/july and she didn't included EVL for all of them. Also there are around 8 people who got their GC in my company in last 2 years and she didn't included EVL for all of them.
When I asked attorney why it wasn't sent, her response was that there are around 15 people from company who filed in month of June/july and she didn't included EVL for all of them. Also there are around 8 people who got their GC in my company in last 2 years and she didn't included EVL for all of them.
more...
Zil
09-28 03:20 AM
I have 2 European co-workers. They both told me, "The only way we will go back to Europe is when we die".
Which European countries are they from? Their opinion can be relevant in this context if they are from a rich EU country, but less convincing if they are from Albania, for example.
Which European countries are they from? Their opinion can be relevant in this context if they are from a rich EU country, but less convincing if they are from Albania, for example.
2010 stacked stone fireplace
Slumdog
01-22 04:17 PM
JSB, I agree partially with your analogy on US & Japan�s Quality of life but that is a generalized statement. The meaning of �Quality of Life� is lost the day people started looking at their house as an investment.
I also agree the quality of Life comes with a price. But not everything should be looked or compared monetarily. Back when I was kid, my Dad had a choice to send me to Govt School or Private school. Private school was expensive & he did pay price by sending me to private school, cutting most of his expenses because he wanted to give good quality of life for his kids. So for everything there is a Price to pay & what �price� means to you is again subjective. There is a lot of difference between Quality of Life & Enjoyment. If a person can only afford Honda Civic & he wishes to buy BMW X5 then he is doing that for his own enjoyment & NOT quality of life. I call it Stupidity. Buying a house (Affordable) with calculated risks is totally different matter & I will explain why on my next topic.
Your Comment �where a GC seeker gets up at 5am in a nicely furnished home, and gets to work, is entirely his choosing for happiness with material things. He knowingly chooses to sacrifice his peace of mind for more material wealth� is purely your imagination except that I getup at 5:00 & go to work. I am almost done writing new topic �Why Non GC Holders buy houses?� & will be posting shortly. Watch out for that & may be you will find some answers.
No Joke, I agree with you on considering the risks associated with quality of life.
Saggi13, It�s sad to hear your side of story. However I did have a backup plan & reserves & I will be explaining my side of story in the above new topic. Don�t loose hope & you will be back in no time.
~ Slumdog
I also agree the quality of Life comes with a price. But not everything should be looked or compared monetarily. Back when I was kid, my Dad had a choice to send me to Govt School or Private school. Private school was expensive & he did pay price by sending me to private school, cutting most of his expenses because he wanted to give good quality of life for his kids. So for everything there is a Price to pay & what �price� means to you is again subjective. There is a lot of difference between Quality of Life & Enjoyment. If a person can only afford Honda Civic & he wishes to buy BMW X5 then he is doing that for his own enjoyment & NOT quality of life. I call it Stupidity. Buying a house (Affordable) with calculated risks is totally different matter & I will explain why on my next topic.
Your Comment �where a GC seeker gets up at 5am in a nicely furnished home, and gets to work, is entirely his choosing for happiness with material things. He knowingly chooses to sacrifice his peace of mind for more material wealth� is purely your imagination except that I getup at 5:00 & go to work. I am almost done writing new topic �Why Non GC Holders buy houses?� & will be posting shortly. Watch out for that & may be you will find some answers.
No Joke, I agree with you on considering the risks associated with quality of life.
Saggi13, It�s sad to hear your side of story. However I did have a backup plan & reserves & I will be explaining my side of story in the above new topic. Don�t loose hope & you will be back in no time.
~ Slumdog
more...
leoindiano
02-18 08:25 PM
I dont think it will be passed. They included so many things initially. After discussion they will drop the thing one after another.
There are two sections related to us.
TITLE V--LEGALIZATION FOR LONG-TERM RESIDENTS
TITLE VII--EMPLOYMENT-BASED IMMIGRATION
If this bill passed then it will create one grand huge backlog for all countries and for all category of immigration. WHY?? Because for Title V they will ask for proof and then again finger printing for FBI check and I dont know home many paper work. If they simply increase the GC #s it will work for us. We already have completed the paper work and standing in Q.
Agree,
this is such a waste if it passes. I am sure there will be another application like (I-420). Another Q you will have to stand in and wait...wait...wait...
There are two sections related to us.
TITLE V--LEGALIZATION FOR LONG-TERM RESIDENTS
TITLE VII--EMPLOYMENT-BASED IMMIGRATION
If this bill passed then it will create one grand huge backlog for all countries and for all category of immigration. WHY?? Because for Title V they will ask for proof and then again finger printing for FBI check and I dont know home many paper work. If they simply increase the GC #s it will work for us. We already have completed the paper work and standing in Q.
Agree,
this is such a waste if it passes. I am sure there will be another application like (I-420). Another Q you will have to stand in and wait...wait...wait...
hair Real granite stone fireplace
nogreen4decade
07-15 01:36 PM
I think you are in. Good Luck!
Mine is 3/21/06. So close...yet seems like so far :(
Mine is 03/20/2006. I know what you mean by so close, yet so far! I am going to complete 11 years in US soon :(.:mad::mad::mad::mad:
Mine is 3/21/06. So close...yet seems like so far :(
Mine is 03/20/2006. I know what you mean by so close, yet so far! I am going to complete 11 years in US soon :(.:mad::mad::mad::mad:
more...
gimmeacard
07-12 05:57 PM
my PD is april 2006, hope it comes soon
hot Stacked stone fireplace
whiteStallion
09-10 04:48 PM
Talking about horses and your user id WhiteStallion is surreal. Dude looks like they are after all discussing a bill right up your alley :D
No offence. Just Kidding!!
I know! No offence taken!
I wish I could benefit from these lousy discussions(in the senate) about horses or legal immigrants in some way... Seems its now happening today !
No offence. Just Kidding!!
I know! No offence taken!
I wish I could benefit from these lousy discussions(in the senate) about horses or legal immigrants in some way... Seems its now happening today !
more...
house Sierra Fire Pit with
logiclife
04-20 07:05 PM
Hi,
Is there something you need to show for entry at the event ?
Sorry if it is a dumb question..:confused: .I just joined today..
- Naresh
No you dont need to show anything. Just be there on time...
Is there something you need to show for entry at the event ?
Sorry if it is a dumb question..:confused: .I just joined today..
- Naresh
No you dont need to show anything. Just be there on time...
tattoo stacked stone fireplace
pappu
01-17 11:19 AM
/\/\/\/
bumping up the thread since this is the most crtical thing for us to achieve at this time so that we can put more resources at work in the coming months. As everyone could see on this thread, only few members have signed up for recurring contributions. We sent emails to all 8000+ members and the emails are still bouncing. Members have put fake email addresses. Despite repeated requests members have not updated their profile. In future when we send out updates by email or phone, such members will not get any updates too.
Since yesterday more than 2000 members have visited IV site and read this thread. We did not even get 1/100th of members signing up for this and contributing as little as $20.
Is this your commitment to the cause?
bumping up the thread since this is the most crtical thing for us to achieve at this time so that we can put more resources at work in the coming months. As everyone could see on this thread, only few members have signed up for recurring contributions. We sent emails to all 8000+ members and the emails are still bouncing. Members have put fake email addresses. Despite repeated requests members have not updated their profile. In future when we send out updates by email or phone, such members will not get any updates too.
Since yesterday more than 2000 members have visited IV site and read this thread. We did not even get 1/100th of members signing up for this and contributing as little as $20.
Is this your commitment to the cause?
more...
pictures stacked stone fireplace
nojoke
03-01 04:00 AM
But as soon as he talks about his senseless economic plans, Investors pull their money out from the Market. Investors don't see a direction with Obama w.r.t solving this mess. Lack of investor confidence has a direct impact on the main street as companies will have to cut their Opex due to shortage of investment. Government can cut capital gains , lower down the taxes and bring more people to invest in the stock market.
If Obama goes by and spends all that money on government bull crap programs, it will not help private enterprise which in turn won't help in job growth or recovery. With no jobs and less consumer spending, economy will go into further hole with a huge debt.
That has been tried for the past 8 years and all it did was create this mess.
Oh yeah, the private enterprises are hiring people left and right. :rolleyes:You must be from alternate universe or wathcing too much faux news.
If Obama goes by and spends all that money on government bull crap programs, it will not help private enterprise which in turn won't help in job growth or recovery. With no jobs and less consumer spending, economy will go into further hole with a huge debt.
That has been tried for the past 8 years and all it did was create this mess.
Oh yeah, the private enterprises are hiring people left and right. :rolleyes:You must be from alternate universe or wathcing too much faux news.
dresses Stone Fireplace Surrounds
Michael chertoff
07-12 09:06 PM
AUG BULLETIN is already out, it moved to March06 for EB2,
He is talking about next month (September). I think we have to wait for next year now.
He is talking about next month (September). I think we have to wait for next year now.
more...
makeup s stack stone fireplace,
ski_dude12
03-09 02:23 PM
No change for EB2-I.
girlfriend and Stack stone fireplace,
WillIBLucky
12-31 07:36 PM
I thought you said you posted in detroit website as well? Have you not? Just an update .. Following in following websites have posted with classifieds.
I am looking forward to more participation or other ideas from other Members ... or it's better I close this thread :)
Suggest ,comment or post a classified in a web site you know.
Following regional web sites have been posted with claissfied. Catch you folks later.
1)New York
2)Los Angeles
3)Chicago .....................www.chicagosamachar.com
4)Houston
5)Philadelphia
6)Phoenix
7)San Antonio
8)San Diego ................. www.sasural.com/san_diego
9)Dallas
10)San Jose
11)Detroit
12)Indianapolis
13)Jacksonville
14)San Fransisco
15)Columbus
16)Austin
17)Memphis
18)Baltimore
19)Fort Worth
20)Charlotte
21)El Paso
22)Milwaukee
23)Seattle
24)Boston ...................... www.aapkamanoranjan.com
25)Denver
26)Luisville
27)Washington
28)Nashville
29)Las Vegas
30)Portland .....................www.eknazar.com
31)Oklahoma City
32)Tuscon
33) Atlanta .....................www.desigate.com,
34) Kanasas City ..............www.kcdesi.com
35) St. Louis ...................www.myilaaka.com
I am looking forward to more participation or other ideas from other Members ... or it's better I close this thread :)
Suggest ,comment or post a classified in a web site you know.
Following regional web sites have been posted with claissfied. Catch you folks later.
1)New York
2)Los Angeles
3)Chicago .....................www.chicagosamachar.com
4)Houston
5)Philadelphia
6)Phoenix
7)San Antonio
8)San Diego ................. www.sasural.com/san_diego
9)Dallas
10)San Jose
11)Detroit
12)Indianapolis
13)Jacksonville
14)San Fransisco
15)Columbus
16)Austin
17)Memphis
18)Baltimore
19)Fort Worth
20)Charlotte
21)El Paso
22)Milwaukee
23)Seattle
24)Boston ...................... www.aapkamanoranjan.com
25)Denver
26)Luisville
27)Washington
28)Nashville
29)Las Vegas
30)Portland .....................www.eknazar.com
31)Oklahoma City
32)Tuscon
33) Atlanta .....................www.desigate.com,
34) Kanasas City ..............www.kcdesi.com
35) St. Louis ...................www.myilaaka.com
hairstyles Stone Fireplace Surrounds,
reddymjm
04-23 06:34 PM
for sharing the news
wam4wam
02-17 07:39 AM
i agree with retrohatao
it is pretty much useless to fight for ending tetrogression when we know we are going to get stuck in name check for 2-3 years after that
infact i am hoping and praying that the EB relief bill does not pass until my name check has been cleared...as i will not be able to use the available visa numbers .
the name check issue is a big big problem.
trust me...if we dont include it right now....2 years from now...all of us will be forming a new web site with Name check as the primary issue...:eek:
it is pretty much useless to fight for ending tetrogression when we know we are going to get stuck in name check for 2-3 years after that
infact i am hoping and praying that the EB relief bill does not pass until my name check has been cleared...as i will not be able to use the available visa numbers .
the name check issue is a big big problem.
trust me...if we dont include it right now....2 years from now...all of us will be forming a new web site with Name check as the primary issue...:eek:
bigboy007
07-18 12:47 PM
I think all of us cautious at this time is very imp and we keep calling uscis pref next week so that we ensure we have enough backup avail and we have 30 days till.