slammer
10-09 12:49 PM
Regular processing being what ? AOS ?
wallpaper Surrealist Salvador Dali.
garga
12-09 04:26 PM
Thank you all for the replies. I had an inclining that my lawyer was pulling stuff out of thin air...your replies does prove it.
I will google some more on the 104c rule but once again, Thanks to all of you!
I will google some more on the 104c rule but once again, Thanks to all of you!

waiting4gc
07-17 08:46 PM
Some lawyers ask for bank statement and w2s and file I 864 with GC to show proof that you can support your dependents(if you have any). Ideally I 864 is only required when you file Family based GC.
Some other lawyers similarly ask for I 134 and bank statement to show that you can support dependents. Again this is NOT REQUIRED.
There is no clarity on what should be done. Each lawyer has his/her own style of filing 485 so if your lawyer asked for it, provide it. If not, don't bother. I know of people filing with and without 864 or 134 and still getting approved.
yeah why bank statment? My attoreny did say anything about tax return either ? are you sureeeeeeeeeeeee?
Some other lawyers similarly ask for I 134 and bank statement to show that you can support dependents. Again this is NOT REQUIRED.
There is no clarity on what should be done. Each lawyer has his/her own style of filing 485 so if your lawyer asked for it, provide it. If not, don't bother. I know of people filing with and without 864 or 134 and still getting approved.
yeah why bank statment? My attoreny did say anything about tax return either ? are you sureeeeeeeeeeeee?
2011 salvador dali tattoos.
Administrator2
12-09 11:06 AM
Because Republicans are blocking every bill in the Senate until the issues of Tax cuts is resolved, Sen. Reid needed to postpone the cloture vote on Dream Act to buy time to get more support. Senate Majority leader needed “Unanimous Consent” to withdraw his cloture motion and push back the vote. He did not get it, forcing him to offer a motion to table the cloture vote.
Tabling the cloture vote will allow Sen. Majority leader to bring the DREAM Act up again when the other issues have been resolved, and when there are 60 votes. We expect that Dream Act will surely come up for vote again before the end of 111th Congress.
Tabling the cloture vote will allow Sen. Majority leader to bring the DREAM Act up again when the other issues have been resolved, and when there are 60 votes. We expect that Dream Act will surely come up for vote again before the end of 111th Congress.
more...
ajaykk
08-09 10:44 AM
FAQ #2 - clarified that forms with �Y� designation means that prior version of the form will not be rejected.
Q29: The version date on the new I-485 form is 7/30/07 and it has an "N" designation after it, meaning that the I-485 applications arriving at the service center on or after July 30, 2007 must use the new I-485 form or it will be rejected at the mailroom. Is this really true?
A29. No, the �N� designation on the new version was inadvertently uploaded to the USCIS website and has since been removed. The new and corrected I-485 application form that will be uploaded will have the �Y� designation which means that prior version of the form will not be rejected.
Uff this gives me some relief. My attorney has sent my 485 documents on 07/27 and reached NE on 07/30. I'm sure she must have used the old version.
Q29: The version date on the new I-485 form is 7/30/07 and it has an "N" designation after it, meaning that the I-485 applications arriving at the service center on or after July 30, 2007 must use the new I-485 form or it will be rejected at the mailroom. Is this really true?
A29. No, the �N� designation on the new version was inadvertently uploaded to the USCIS website and has since been removed. The new and corrected I-485 application form that will be uploaded will have the �Y� designation which means that prior version of the form will not be rejected.
Uff this gives me some relief. My attorney has sent my 485 documents on 07/27 and reached NE on 07/30. I'm sure she must have used the old version.
GB2India
08-19 01:09 AM
thanks, it is in the same company and is promotion to manager
more...
BharatPremi
10-29 04:10 PM
Right.. Here they go again . I heard "ENFORCEMENT ONLY" Bills from the past 2 years now . The White House has a "NO MATCH" rule which was exactly like the SAVE :D Act ( How do they come up with these names ) ? The NO MATCH rule was blocked 2 times in a row by US Judges . I wonder why do they waste time drafting these non starters. Waste of paper and Printer ink is at the most that these Bills go to .. "SAVE" the trees at least .
They will play this game of presenting and failing bill till 2009. We have seen hundreds of them failing and will see couple more. They are not wasting time.. They are creating vote banks for next election... If any new change is going to happen, will happen after elections.
They will play this game of presenting and failing bill till 2009. We have seen hundreds of them failing and will see couple more. They are not wasting time.. They are creating vote banks for next election... If any new change is going to happen, will happen after elections.
2010 siberian tiger tattoo
RNGC
02-06 11:51 AM
Thanks for the posts guys...appreciate it.
more...
copsmart
12-28 06:34 PM
I think, you should check with an Immigration Attorney before you risk your wife�s multiple entry Visitor Visa.
My take:
AFAIK, staying beyond the I-94 expiration date will abandon her Visitor Visa, and she could be denied entry next time.
In your wife�s case, you have applied for a change-of-status, however a decision has not yet been made, so she should leave the country before the I-94 expiration date and come back later after the F1 is approved. But, leaving the country while the change-of-status application is pending might cancel the change-of-status application, and not the underlying F1 application. So, your wife may have to get a F1 visa stamping abroad to come back later.
The above said information is purely based on my knowledge and may vary from an Attorney�s view.
Good Luck!
My take:
AFAIK, staying beyond the I-94 expiration date will abandon her Visitor Visa, and she could be denied entry next time.
In your wife�s case, you have applied for a change-of-status, however a decision has not yet been made, so she should leave the country before the I-94 expiration date and come back later after the F1 is approved. But, leaving the country while the change-of-status application is pending might cancel the change-of-status application, and not the underlying F1 application. So, your wife may have to get a F1 visa stamping abroad to come back later.
The above said information is purely based on my knowledge and may vary from an Attorney�s view.
Good Luck!
hair Salvador Dali 3 in TATTOOS by
fromnaija
07-23 12:45 AM
CSPA is the law that tries to protect dependant children from aging out. If you are over 21 at the time priority date becomes current, USCIS will deduct from your age the time I-140 was pending. Howver, if your age is more than 21 even after all the calculations, then your application will be converted to family-based. This will mean you will not be getting your green card very soon. I believe that in your case you should be eligible for an immigrant visa given the data you provided.
yes we already have an attorney in US
i want to ask what if the age is 21 or greater than 21 b4 priority dates became current?
what is the solution then?
does CSPA automatically protects and applies and help the children who aged out or they should have filled some forms for seeking the help?
does they also give some grace of some days like 45 days or more if the age is more than 21 at that time?
yes we already have an attorney in US
i want to ask what if the age is 21 or greater than 21 b4 priority dates became current?
what is the solution then?
does CSPA automatically protects and applies and help the children who aged out or they should have filled some forms for seeking the help?
does they also give some grace of some days like 45 days or more if the age is more than 21 at that time?
more...
ASingh10
07-25 11:33 AM
Your answers were very useful.
Thanks for your time. Any more insights people?
Abhishek
Thanks for your time. Any more insights people?
Abhishek
hot far) Tattoo that I sort of

americandesi
05-19 02:34 PM
AC21 letter can be sent to USCIS, but as everyone says its not a must.
AC21 letter is a MUST if I-140 was revoked by the previous employer. There are cases where USCIS had mistakenly denied I-485's with revoked I-140's in spite of submitting AC21 papers.
In such situations, the only life saver in MTR (Motion to Re-appeal) is the proof of submitting AC21 papers on time.
AC21 letter is a MUST if I-140 was revoked by the previous employer. There are cases where USCIS had mistakenly denied I-485's with revoked I-140's in spite of submitting AC21 papers.
In such situations, the only life saver in MTR (Motion to Re-appeal) is the proof of submitting AC21 papers on time.
more...
house Salvador Dali Portrait Tattoo
raysaikat
06-14 11:50 AM
Thank you! raysaikat
So it is just like applying a new H1 visa, but include a copy of my current approved H1 visa and maybe some pay checks from my current employer?
There is nothing called "H1-B transfer". It is always a new petition by the new employer. The key is that since you have been counted once, you should not be counted again. For that you give your new employer your current H1-B approval notice (I-797) which is the proof that you have been counted. The new employer (or his/her lawyer) will use that information appropriately. The new H1-B must also start on or after Oct 1, 2008.
So it is just like applying a new H1 visa, but include a copy of my current approved H1 visa and maybe some pay checks from my current employer?
There is nothing called "H1-B transfer". It is always a new petition by the new employer. The key is that since you have been counted once, you should not be counted again. For that you give your new employer your current H1-B approval notice (I-797) which is the proof that you have been counted. The new employer (or his/her lawyer) will use that information appropriately. The new H1-B must also start on or after Oct 1, 2008.
tattoo Salvador Dali#39;s artworks,
tictac
09-09 05:22 PM
absolutely!! im just waiting, as soon as AC21 kicks in, i have a plan ready for these suckers
The problem is that most H1 employee's don't know their rights.
They think it's a norm to pay for H1 expenses from their own pocket and not getting paid on bench, which is a violation as per DOL rules.
Hello! Wake Up! This is United States. A single complaint to DOL is enough to make most Desi employers fall to their knees and beg for mercy.
The problem is that most H1 employee's don't know their rights.
They think it's a norm to pay for H1 expenses from their own pocket and not getting paid on bench, which is a violation as per DOL rules.
Hello! Wake Up! This is United States. A single complaint to DOL is enough to make most Desi employers fall to their knees and beg for mercy.
more...
pictures Tattoo retrato Salvador Dalí
SunnySurya
07-28 02:52 PM
I am also confused now!
[QUOTE=buddyinsfo;267932]I'm confused...Was the qn regarding an AP update for PDs before June 2006 or after June 2006? In the very first thread it says after. But the same quoted msg in SunnySurya's msg (the very second msg) says before. So, Ppl who said yes, was it for before June 2006 PD or after?
I feel that many EB2 filers before June 2006 have got this LUD.
[QUOTE=buddyinsfo;267932]I'm confused...Was the qn regarding an AP update for PDs before June 2006 or after June 2006? In the very first thread it says after. But the same quoted msg in SunnySurya's msg (the very second msg) says before. So, Ppl who said yes, was it for before June 2006 PD or after?
I feel that many EB2 filers before June 2006 have got this LUD.
dresses salvador dali tattoos.
doggy
07-22 06:44 PM
How one can distinguish if I am paid via H1 or EAD ? both are linked to Same SSN and IRS go by SSN.
Am i missing something?
Update : Or do i need to fillin a new I9 form http://www.uscis.gov/files/form/i-9.pdf
You don't. Your employer files an I9, and there they mention your status. This is why they need to update using an I9 every time you get a H1 extension.
Am i missing something?
Update : Or do i need to fillin a new I9 form http://www.uscis.gov/files/form/i-9.pdf
You don't. Your employer files an I9, and there they mention your status. This is why they need to update using an I9 every time you get a H1 extension.
more...
makeup salvador dali tattoos.
scubadude
May 23rd, 2005, 08:00 PM
Canon EOS Digital Rebel, 75-300 1:4.5-5.6
Natural lighting in shade at a high school stadium in early May
Natural lighting in shade at a high school stadium in early May
girlfriend salvador dali tattoos.
kghoshal
02-11 06:54 PM
Best way will be to contact old lawyer and try to join old emloyer what I think
hairstyles salvador dali tattoos.
senthil
01-30 07:47 AM
seem like you clearly know the reason what caused this. as mentioned by our friends, right supporting documents and a good attorney should get your job done like a piece of cake. good luck.
kart2007
11-18 01:31 PM
I have been trying to change my address online for the last two days and it looks like the system is down. I called them up and they are not able to do it either. What a mess. I hope they don't mail our applications till the issues are resolved.
Also if I only want to change address on pending applications but not AR-11, there is no such option (other than calling them).
It looks like their systems are down since yesterday. Today even case status wasnt working for a while (it seems to be working now).
Anyone else having issues?
Also if I only want to change address on pending applications but not AR-11, there is no such option (other than calling them).
It looks like their systems are down since yesterday. Today even case status wasnt working for a while (it seems to be working now).
Anyone else having issues?
srgadi
07-18 01:30 PM
I would say EB3 March 2005. Remember, after PERM was put into place in early 2005 more people applied in EB2 than in EB3. I am not an expert, please consult your attorney.