spgtopper
05-10 12:53 PM
An event in DC would be convinient for members who live or work in and around the DC area, and also because the concentration of working people in the city and vicinity is higher. People who work in the area can stop by after work and network over dinner.
Why don't we have this kind of events on week end? Many people will be able to attend and share their ideas.
Why don't we have this kind of events on week end? Many people will be able to attend and share their ideas.
wallpaper New Moon, is tattooed
paskal
09-11 12:28 AM
/\/\/\/\/\/\

PD_Dec2002
08-08 07:53 PM
My H1 has been denied on Master's quota as I filed for H1 in April and I graduated in May. The reason for denial is that "on notice day, I was not graduate'.
My EAD will be expiring in May 2008 and even If I apply for New H1 in next April, I can not start working till October 2008.
In this bad situation, what are the option I have not to leave the country. Please advise as soon as possible
You can go to school again though it might not be practical. Or go back to your country and ask the employer to sponsor your H-1B so you can reenter in October 2008.
Also, check with other lawyers.
Thanks,
Jayant
My EAD will be expiring in May 2008 and even If I apply for New H1 in next April, I can not start working till October 2008.
In this bad situation, what are the option I have not to leave the country. Please advise as soon as possible
You can go to school again though it might not be practical. Or go back to your country and ask the employer to sponsor your H-1B so you can reenter in October 2008.
Also, check with other lawyers.
Thanks,
Jayant
2011 Take a Look at New quot;Twilight
dealsnet
07-23 12:50 PM
If you are out of USA for a longer period, your I-485 will be in trouble. If you didn't come before AP expiration, your AOS will be abandoned. You cannot renew AP away from USA.
You can not get a new AP while you are out of US. You have to be in the US at the time or applying and while it gets processed. Recently I have seen two cases where the AP was issues within 30 days of applying.
You can not get a new AP while you are out of US. You have to be in the US at the time or applying and while it gets processed. Recently I have seen two cases where the AP was issues within 30 days of applying.
more...
lj_rr
07-24 12:04 AM
Unfortunately No, Sometimes an early GC is a curse..
She must have had any idea before getting married. What was her consideration and how she thought of bringing him here to U.S?
She must have had any idea before getting married. What was her consideration and how she thought of bringing him here to U.S?
shana04
08-03 11:42 PM
Why is it that people who have filed after me have already received their notice and had checks cashed? I thought it is based on when the application is received is how they process- I am freaking out thinking that my application fell behind a desk somewhere....
I can understand your frustration, but not abuse language please. We all are going through the same trauma.
Libra has not said any thing bad and you do not have to fell bad for it or use any absue language.
We should stand united and not fight among our selves.
God bless you and your family and I would pray God that you get your checks cashed atleast before me.
Keep faith in God my dear friend, one day we all would be set free.
Good luck to you and Libra and all other friends here in IV.
I can understand your frustration, but not abuse language please. We all are going through the same trauma.
Libra has not said any thing bad and you do not have to fell bad for it or use any absue language.
We should stand united and not fight among our selves.
God bless you and your family and I would pray God that you get your checks cashed atleast before me.
Keep faith in God my dear friend, one day we all would be set free.
Good luck to you and Libra and all other friends here in IV.
more...
ushkand
10-09 12:11 PM
can she move from H1 to EAD immediately?
Yes
what are pros & cons by moving from h1 to EAD. As she already hv her SSN because of H1. do we need to inform about ead to SSN office?
Pros are -
She can work for anyone or even not work at all
Cons -
The only risk here is the probability of your 485 being rejected. Also, having to use AP and renewing EAD/AP every year.
Also what kind of company she can have on EAD (corp,LLC)?
what is the procedure to hv own company? Steps to follow for Independent contracting? Taxes for independent contract earnings?
You should be able to start any kind of company. The simplest way would be to get a DBA (Doing business as) for her. Should take no more than 15 minutes at your local county office. That should suffice for independent contracting. She would then be on a 1099 with her client.
Also what if after a move she stopped independent contracting? two scenarios may be either join another company as employee or if she stopped working. in that case do we need to close the company?
You can always keep your company "open". You don't lose anything if you just have a DBA.
Once she have her own company then she will work thru that company corp-to-corp or 1099??
If you start an LLC or C/S corp, then it will most probably be a corp-to-corp and can get tricky with a lot of paperwork involved. DBA should be the most simple way if you are not planning on actually starting a "consulting firm" with more employees.
Yes
what are pros & cons by moving from h1 to EAD. As she already hv her SSN because of H1. do we need to inform about ead to SSN office?
Pros are -
She can work for anyone or even not work at all
Cons -
The only risk here is the probability of your 485 being rejected. Also, having to use AP and renewing EAD/AP every year.
Also what kind of company she can have on EAD (corp,LLC)?
what is the procedure to hv own company? Steps to follow for Independent contracting? Taxes for independent contract earnings?
You should be able to start any kind of company. The simplest way would be to get a DBA (Doing business as) for her. Should take no more than 15 minutes at your local county office. That should suffice for independent contracting. She would then be on a 1099 with her client.
Also what if after a move she stopped independent contracting? two scenarios may be either join another company as employee or if she stopped working. in that case do we need to close the company?
You can always keep your company "open". You don't lose anything if you just have a DBA.
Once she have her own company then she will work thru that company corp-to-corp or 1099??
If you start an LLC or C/S corp, then it will most probably be a corp-to-corp and can get tricky with a lot of paperwork involved. DBA should be the most simple way if you are not planning on actually starting a "consulting firm" with more employees.
2010 New Moon Clip To Debut At MTV
a2006
11-29 12:05 AM
Some Qatar air flight transit through London. In that case you will need a transit visa.
If we have an AP, then do we still require a transit visa?
I am thinking of traveling by qatar airlines. I believe they dont have any transit visa requirement.
If we have an AP, then do we still require a transit visa?
I am thinking of traveling by qatar airlines. I believe they dont have any transit visa requirement.
more...
GC_1000Watt
12-03 04:26 PM
The simple reply to this question I could think of is that Dream Act is not meant to benefit Legal immigrants, however Visa recapture will directly benefit all the Employment based legal immigrants.
Thanks.
Why do we need Recapture more than DREAM ACT or with DREAM ACT?
What makes recapture an important issue as mush as DREAM ACT issue?
Is the question asked to me when I communicated with someone in favor of DREAM act. We need good answers when asked this question.
I was looking at posts to respond back and write to all reporters writing on DREAM ACT. Can someone post convincing answers?
Thanks.
Why do we need Recapture more than DREAM ACT or with DREAM ACT?
What makes recapture an important issue as mush as DREAM ACT issue?
Is the question asked to me when I communicated with someone in favor of DREAM act. We need good answers when asked this question.
I was looking at posts to respond back and write to all reporters writing on DREAM ACT. Can someone post convincing answers?
hair Robert Pattinson on New Moon
little_willy
09-14 03:41 PM
Just heard the ad on this radio. concise and to the point, I would have preferred a more serious voice though.
Great work IV!
Great work IV!
more...
Desi Unlucky
09-22 02:27 PM
I hope you meant people who filed for GC. I do not think IV has much in terms of goals to alleviate the issue with H-1
I asked 6 other H1B ppl today to register to this site.
I asked 6 other H1B ppl today to register to this site.
hot The Twilight Saga: New Moon
kkmajid
10-16 01:52 PM
from pakistan, but does it matter?
more...
house robert pattinson red carpet.

hebron
08-10 12:25 PM
Thank you my_gc_wait and amitkhare77 for your suggestions.
One last question to amitkhare77, how long did it take after you joined your new employer to file EB2.
One last question to amitkhare77, how long did it take after you joined your new employer to file EB2.
tattoo Robert Pattinson at the
akhilmahajan
04-11 03:05 PM
We are working on fixing the bugs and will be trying our best to get them fixed as soon as we can.
So, please keep on letting us know about the bugs.
Patience and support is really appreciated.
GO IV GO.
So, please keep on letting us know about the bugs.
Patience and support is really appreciated.
GO IV GO.
more...
pictures Rob Pattinson, Taylor Lautner
som_yad
08-15 05:12 PM
Just for curiosity. Which service center your 140 was applied. and is it EB3 or EB2 ?
dresses new moon robert pattinson
interested
01-18 01:34 PM
Humanitarian Parole was specially created for cases like this. You can apply at the US Embassy. Your wife can apply for Humanitarian parole at the same time and it must be decided by the staff at the Embassy. Of course, you can also apply in the US if at the Embassy doesn't work but I hope that you don't have to do this. Contact the office of the Ombudsman at USCIS in your city. They can help.
Hi, I'm in a desperate situation.I am an asylee and have filed for my LPR.My asylee relative petition has been approved for my wife.
My problem is: a have a newborn baby who resides with my wife outside US and the US Embassy did not issue him any kind of visa,since my wife went for the interview after the petition was approved.She is all set and done,but my baby got born after I've been granted asylum and couldn't file the asylee relative petition for him.The law says that babies born after the asylum decision are not eligible for derivative asylum.I read that Humanitarian Parole would be a solution for these cases,but the officer at the embassy claimed that I should file a relative petition for him ,or file for humanitarian parole here in the US.
My question is can my wife file for Humanitarian Parole at the US embassy,or is there any other way
I read that US Embassies abroad are authorized to issue humanitarian paroles.I think this is the mos inhuman decision I ever heard of and it's about my baby.
I would really appreciate any help
(This is what I found on the internet)
QUESTIONS SUBMITTED FOR NSC CONFERENCE CALL
REFUGEE/ASYLEE ISSUES
FEB. 28 2008
5) I-730 CASE or HUMANITARIAN PAROLE? What can be done for the
beneficiary spouse of an I-730 Asylee Relative petition if she gets
pregnant and has a child (from the petitioner, of course) after the
petitioner was granted asylum �therefore this new child is not considered
a derivative- but before she completes the Visa 92 process at the US
Embassy. Does the US Embassy have the authority to parole the
newborn child for him to join the rest of the family in the US?
Answer: If the child was in utero at the time of the asylum grant the
regulations provide benefit to that child as a derivative under 208.21(b). If
the child was not in utero and the relationship with the child was after the
asylum grant, then a I-730 petition can not be filed on behalf of this child.
The U.S. Embassy does have the authority to grant a humanitarian parole
and that would need to be addressed with the U.S. Embassy.
Hi, I'm in a desperate situation.I am an asylee and have filed for my LPR.My asylee relative petition has been approved for my wife.
My problem is: a have a newborn baby who resides with my wife outside US and the US Embassy did not issue him any kind of visa,since my wife went for the interview after the petition was approved.She is all set and done,but my baby got born after I've been granted asylum and couldn't file the asylee relative petition for him.The law says that babies born after the asylum decision are not eligible for derivative asylum.I read that Humanitarian Parole would be a solution for these cases,but the officer at the embassy claimed that I should file a relative petition for him ,or file for humanitarian parole here in the US.
My question is can my wife file for Humanitarian Parole at the US embassy,or is there any other way
I read that US Embassies abroad are authorized to issue humanitarian paroles.I think this is the mos inhuman decision I ever heard of and it's about my baby.
I would really appreciate any help
(This is what I found on the internet)
QUESTIONS SUBMITTED FOR NSC CONFERENCE CALL
REFUGEE/ASYLEE ISSUES
FEB. 28 2008
5) I-730 CASE or HUMANITARIAN PAROLE? What can be done for the
beneficiary spouse of an I-730 Asylee Relative petition if she gets
pregnant and has a child (from the petitioner, of course) after the
petitioner was granted asylum �therefore this new child is not considered
a derivative- but before she completes the Visa 92 process at the US
Embassy. Does the US Embassy have the authority to parole the
newborn child for him to join the rest of the family in the US?
Answer: If the child was in utero at the time of the asylum grant the
regulations provide benefit to that child as a derivative under 208.21(b). If
the child was not in utero and the relationship with the child was after the
asylum grant, then a I-730 petition can not be filed on behalf of this child.
The U.S. Embassy does have the authority to grant a humanitarian parole
and that would need to be addressed with the U.S. Embassy.
more...
makeup TWILIGHT NEW MOON 8.5 X 11
mmk123
07-17 11:43 AM
Skilled = anyone having skills to remain employed (or provide healthy contribution to the economy) at that point of time
So this can be a cook, dancer, painter or a programmer - if the society or economy needs one. Tomorrow, if my programmer skills are no longer required for this economy and country then I can be categorized unskilled labor too.
I am sorry if I look biased. I have no such intentions as I made clear in my first post itself. All my intentions of discussion are based on the definition given above for the word "skilled".
So this can be a cook, dancer, painter or a programmer - if the society or economy needs one. Tomorrow, if my programmer skills are no longer required for this economy and country then I can be categorized unskilled labor too.
I am sorry if I look biased. I have no such intentions as I made clear in my first post itself. All my intentions of discussion are based on the definition given above for the word "skilled".
girlfriend Robert Pattinson
inskrish
05-02 12:23 AM
thanks snathan. I do plan to carry i-797. When you say "you will be given till aug 2009", what are you referring to?
It's I-94
It's I-94
hairstyles Summit released new posters
felix31
02-12 04:59 PM
Folks,
employer's attorney claims that there is no such thing as H4 premium processing.
Can anyone point me to the correct memo where Premium filing was made available for I-539 applications?
I searched all Mathew-Oh updates dated one year ago and can't locate it.
I need to get that h4 under premium ASAP so that I can transfer to H1 in April.
Can anyone please help?
employer's attorney claims that there is no such thing as H4 premium processing.
Can anyone point me to the correct memo where Premium filing was made available for I-539 applications?
I searched all Mathew-Oh updates dated one year ago and can't locate it.
I need to get that h4 under premium ASAP so that I can transfer to H1 in April.
Can anyone please help?
arihant
03-14 04:36 PM
You are right. I checked it with Germen consulate in DC few days back.
Please clarify what I am right about?
Please clarify what I am right about?
glus
05-31 10:37 AM
Thank you once again for contributing guys. We will achieve our success very soon.
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D