rachel mcadams and ryan gosling

rachel mcadams and ryan gosling. rachel mcadams and ryan
  • rachel mcadams and ryan



  • Zen0Jin
    May 6, 12:11 PM
    I put on order for the i7 and the 2Gig Video Card, would this machine handle somewhat serious gaming within 2 years time frame,

    The 6970 card is 2 years old, since it can handle current games fairly decently, it will definitely not in 4 years (it would make it a 4 year old card).





    rachel mcadams and ryan gosling. Proof Rachel McAdams amp; Ryan
  • Proof Rachel McAdams amp; Ryan



  • Applejuiced
    Feb 9, 12:55 PM
    Because you're not on Verizon.
    Can you hear me now:D





    rachel mcadams and ryan gosling. The Return of Ryan Gosling
  • The Return of Ryan Gosling



  • SLCentral
    Mar 13, 02:10 PM
    Bah, I just finished the extended hardware test, and after around 40 minutes, it finished with no errors. I'm back in OS X now, but I'm using my lappy for the time being, I'm gonna let it finish updating everything.

    Also, I checked inside, and everything looks secure.





    rachel mcadams and ryan gosling. Rachel McAdams and Ryan
  • Rachel McAdams and Ryan



  • Osarkon
    Mar 29, 10:25 AM
    Syphon Filter is a really good action game, plenty of things to keep you busy. Not sure about MGS : Portable Ops because they STILL haven't released it in the UK, but it looks amazing and has reviews to back it, so that might be a worthwhile purchase.



    more...


    rachel mcadams and ryan gosling. rachel amp; ryan
  • rachel amp; ryan



  • THX1139
    Nov 24, 02:15 PM
    The color inconsistency may have to do with your browser and PS not using colorspaces properly.

    He probably has color management turned on, and when he loads the images into the browser the colors are different. The solution would be to turn color management off in Photoshop.

    Another issue might be that he is using blending modes for his rollovers that get lost when the image is flattened.





    rachel mcadams and ryan gosling. Rachel McAdams and Ryan
  • Rachel McAdams and Ryan



  • Cabbit
    Mar 12, 01:37 PM
    http://cabbit.co.uk/blog.html

    Above is a demo of the page i am having problem with, what i want to do is make the search area go all the way to the bottom of the page and grow to always be as such.



    more...


    rachel mcadams and ryan gosling. Rachel McAdams and Ryan
  • Rachel McAdams and Ryan



  • mojohanna
    Jan 12, 06:54 PM
    I think Macbook Air sounds kinda stupid. Macbook mini, macbook lite, macbook nano, macbook just about anything other than air.

    What if Apple is launching something like its own nationwide wireless network (wifi, not cell), ties into .mac, iphone, itouch etc? Possibly the technology is easily rolled to other countries and that is part of the reason why the foreign press has been invited.

    Pure speculation on my part. I have no "inside sources" or a deep throat.





    rachel mcadams and ryan gosling. RR love* - Rachel McAdams
  • RR love* - Rachel McAdams



  • Badger^2
    May 4, 08:50 PM
    Thanks. So, the 27" iMac would support two external 22" hdmi/vga displays then?

    Childs play. Supports 2 30" displays easily.

    http://www.blogcdn.com/www.engadget.com/media/2011/05/imac-2011-05-03-600-58.jpg

    Even my 24" iMac 1920 X 1200 powers a second 24" monitor @ 1920 X 1200.

    22" @ 1600 x 1080 is even fewer.



    more...


    rachel mcadams and ryan gosling. Rachel McAdams amp; Ryan Gosling
  • Rachel McAdams amp; Ryan Gosling



  • crusso03
    Sep 8, 01:04 PM
    how can you install snow leopard off a usb flash drive? i am currently running tiger...





    rachel mcadams and ryan gosling. Posted in rachel mcadams
  • Posted in rachel mcadams



  • hoosierxhoosier
    Feb 14, 12:33 PM
    My last thread was closed, I wasn't finished with my questions :(.

    Everyone says there have not been any viruses written for OS X.

    My friend has said,"Yes they do get viruses idiot!"

    And gave me these links and said "theres your proof"

    http://www.neowin.net/news/hacked-intosh



    more...


    rachel mcadams and ryan gosling. Ryan Gosling Rachel McAdams
  • Ryan Gosling Rachel McAdams



  • xAnthony
    May 1, 12:46 PM
    Lol thats what i am calling my white iphone now

    That looks pretty ugly.

    The all black looks much better.





    rachel mcadams and ryan gosling. Rachel Mcadams amp; Ryan Gosling
  • Rachel Mcadams amp; Ryan Gosling



  • Ommid
    Apr 23, 03:16 PM
    Yeah there is a major problem with backlit wireless keyboards: The batteries aren't going to last for months anymore, are they? Where is all that power for the lights going to come from?

    Since when do they last months!?

    I would love a backlit keyboard! Laser cut aluminium keys with 16.5 million colour LEDs please :D



    more...


    rachel mcadams and ryan gosling. Ryan Gosling and Rachel
  • Ryan Gosling and Rachel



  • Icaras
    May 5, 02:09 PM
    Why would that be the case? If you want to sell your computer and you installed lion yourself, why would a computer with lion installed by Apple be worth any more assuming both systems have the same hardware?

    Answer below following quote...

    I don't think it affects resale, however I prefer that my restore disk be Lion. Let's say you want to do a wipe and reinstall for some reason. That would involve using your restore disk, then installing Lion. I suppose you could install Lion without your restore disk, but Lion won't include iLife on it, so you still need to go back and install those Apps from the original restore disk. Just more of a pain.

    This. Preferring the restore disk that came with the computer to be the latest OS version is exactly it. I would logically think that this would increase resale value for that reason alone.





    rachel mcadams and ryan gosling. Ryan Gosling and Rachel
  • Ryan Gosling and Rachel



  • petvas
    May 5, 02:38 PM
    I did but sorta regret it ... it's not SO unstable that it's unusable, but some features such as no Rosetta and the few bugs that make it annoying to use, do make me regret upgrading. Thankfully updates are coming regularly so things are only improving, and I dual-boot into W7 whenever something needs to get done bug-free.

    I am also having some issues, but up until now Lion has been very stable. Spotlight doesnt always find my apps, but I am giving it some more time...



    more...


    rachel mcadams and ryan gosling. Ryan Gosling and Rachel
  • Ryan Gosling and Rachel



  • vincenz
    Apr 13, 11:28 PM
    Hopefully not because another air traffic controller taking a snooze.





    rachel mcadams and ryan gosling. Rachel McAdams and Ryan
  • Rachel McAdams and Ryan



  • macguy111
    Apr 27, 10:23 AM
    Somewhere in 2009/2010, I can't really remember now I bought the 21inch iMac. It was working perfectly fine up until January 2011 where it started lagging, it became very slow and eventually it kept freezing...

    It is now completely unworkable, it originally has the Mac OSX Leopard system and I cannot at all use it. When it is powered on it stays on the apple screen for like 10+/- minutes. After a while the background shows up but nothing on screen and it sits there frozen. When the power button is pressed once, the screen turns off, when the power button is pressed again, screen comes back on with everything already loaded, you can see the dock, and startup programs but everything is completely frozen, I can move the mouse but apart from that it's all dead (even the keyboard). After like 10/20 +- minutes it unfreezes and the computer is usable... the problem is that it keeps freezing every now and then...

    While it unfroze, I managed to use a tool called Yasu to clean it up, I also checked the hard drive (1TB one) and everything was said to be in normal conditon.

    Rebooted the mac, and the same thing happens all over again...

    I tried running the install disc that originally came with the iMac but it does not want to boot. I tried booting in safe mode, it takes ages to boot up and when it does, it freezes on the login screen. I used the applications CD where you have to hold D, this booted up, I checked the system and everything was completely fine.

    I then tried booting up (holding C) from a Windows Live CD, and it booted up perfectly fine, did a disk check, all was stated as working.

    I then tried booting from the install disc and it just won't boot. It freezes up and I have to wait like 10 to 20 minutes to take out the CD because it won't come out.

    Before I take it to Apple (#!��$"�# piece of crap) I would like to see if there's anything else I can do?

    Since other CD's are booting up perfectly fine, I was thinking of installing Ubuntu Linux and maybe then trying to reinstall Mac OSX using the original CD?

    Any help? Please!!!!!!!!!!!! and thank you in advance.



    ,____, - - - - - - - - - :apple: :mad:
    //'
    ~



    more...


    rachel mcadams and ryan gosling. rachel amp; ryan
  • rachel amp; ryan



  • diorio
    Dec 20, 03:34 PM
    Good idea in making this forum arn. Now general mac discussion won't be littered with "why should I switch" or things like that.





    rachel mcadams and ryan gosling. pictures rachel mcadams ryan
  • pictures rachel mcadams ryan



  • GGJstudios
    May 2, 01:04 PM
    Ugh, I just bought CleanMyMac. Could you elaborate more why these products are bad to use? Thanks

    AppZapper, AppCleaner, CleanApp, TrashMe, and similar apps do not do a thorough job of removing all files/folders related to deleted apps. I tested several of these, using Skype as the app to be removed. Of 17 items to be removed:
    AppZapper missed 13 items
    AppCleaner missed 11 items
    AppDelete missed 8 items
    Hazel missed 9 items
    I also tested AppTrap, CleanMyMac and a few others, but don't recall how many items they missed. All left files/folders behind. In most cases, they remove .plist files and a few others, but leave behind much larger files and folders. (you will find a discussion of these tests in the thread linked below)

    One app that I would not recommend, based on the number of complaints that have been posted in this forum and elsewhere, is CleanMyMac. As an example: CleanMyMac cleaned too much (http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=709930)





    rachel mcadams and ryan gosling. omg ryan gosling and rachel
  • omg ryan gosling and rachel



  • Jim Campbell
    Jan 11, 05:26 AM
    generally it's quite useful.

    That's fair enough, but I honestly didn't find any significant utility in it all. Is there a benefit to having fonts activated and deactivated on the fly?

    I'm not being snotty -- I'm genuinely curious!

    Cheers

    Jim





    BanjoBanker
    Nov 30, 07:48 PM
    That really sucks! There should be some recourse for this couple, that sort of thing really should be disclosed by the seller.:eek:





    heehee
    Apr 6, 09:08 PM
    It's in the rules. (http://guides.macrumors.com/Help:MacRumors_FAQ#How_do_I_set_my_avatar.3F)





    wurgi
    Mar 24, 01:24 PM
    The lineup in front of Eaton Centre has already started...

    http://plixi.com/p/86520651

    Makes me wonder if I should go somewhere else instead.





    kwajo.com
    Dec 6, 02:42 PM
    i think it's a great mac for anyone, starter or not!

    example: I am habituated to my Dual G5, yet my 350MHz PMG4 is never a pain to use and is actually rather speedy at many things. I can only imagine what a faster G4 would be like





    applemacdude
    Apr 26, 04:22 PM
    When u go mac u never go back;)