quotes about life and death

images life and death tattoo quotes. quotes about life and death. quotes on life and death.
  • quotes on life and death.



  • andymajumder
    12-12 03:59 PM
    It would be interesting to see though... if we have even a single person on this forum with EB2 priority date before Jan1 2000.
    Basically, that means USCIS won't issuing any EB2 india and at the end of the fiscal year we will hear of visa numbers being wasted again.





    wallpaper quotes on life and death. quotes about life and death. sad quotes about life and
  • sad quotes about life and



  • tnite
    06-18 04:12 PM
    I'd got an extension within US, haven't left. Are you sure to put the old visa info. What about the new H1 approval which is valid. Shouldn't one put that info.

    BTW, what is the visa no#..is it the control no# or EAC no#...

    H1B approval notice doesnt carry any of the information requested like visa no, date issues, place issued

    You can check with a lawyer.
    Visa number is the number on u'r H1b visa stamp in the passport which is on the right bottom and it's in red color.its not the control number





    quotes about life and death. famous quotes about life and
  • famous quotes about life and



  • hanu0913
    10-08 03:12 PM
    Your sentences are confusing. Please no offense.

    You can file your wife's I-485(derivative adjustment) once the PD is current. So just relax and keep on looking Visa Bulletin every month to check if the priority dates are current.

    My case : got GC on June. Filed wife's case in June and she has an EAD.

    All the best.

    so here is exact question , what about if i get GC approval before my PD gets current?





    2011 sad quotes about life and quotes about life and death. sad quotes on life and love.
  • sad quotes on life and love.



  • looivy
    08-15 10:43 AM
    Any idea how do they transfer application from VSC to NSC? Process or guidelines around it would be helpful.

    My para-legal told me that since my I-140 has a EAC number, my I-485 was also sent to Vermont.

    Please advise.



    more...


    quotes about life and death. quotes on life and death.
  • quotes on life and death.



  • lazycis
    02-11 02:04 PM
    You are right! Some people did not notice that moe is not illegal. But some people did notice the moe is an anti-immigrant disguising someone he is not. moe wanted to hear exactly what you told him. Now he will bash legal immigration saying all legal immigrants are actually illegals. Please try to use your brains, maybe just a couple of times every few years.

    .

    How about using your heart? I feel sorry for you...





    quotes about life and death. 2011 sad quotes about life and
  • 2011 sad quotes about life and



  • TheOmbudsman
    06-28 11:50 PM
    Sure. Tell me exactly day and time. I will make sure I am miles away from that. I just don't want to be identified with the "amnesty bill" since that is getting increasingly unpopular these days.



    more...


    quotes about life and death. Life and Death Quotes
  • Life and Death Quotes



  • capriol
    01-09 03:09 PM
    Friends, that's what I was thinking for the past few days, i.e., why are'nt my unknown friends form the IV not speculating the outcome of the Feb VB 08. Gosh, I don't pass a day, without agony and stress, not thinking about this GC process, and where it will lead me to, and how many, many years it will take to get the card. I am sure that all of you worry about the same. And, those in charge care the least...just emerging out of a nice Christmas break with all the duck meat, crab chowder soup, etc.
    But, about the prediction as many of you are doing... don't forget the "Unavailable" part for the rest of FY 08. My take is that EB2 will either retrogress, or remain constant, or become unavailable.
    Sorry if I sound so unoptimistic.





    2010 famous quotes about life and quotes about life and death. life and death tattoo quotes.
  • life and death tattoo quotes.



  • Green_Always
    09-22 10:18 PM
    Any News about how is Real Estate Prices / Home Prices in Indian Metros now ?

    Will we see problems over there ? or Problem is already there ? Look forward to hear some views in this regard.



    more...


    quotes about life and death. quotes about life and death.
  • quotes about life and death.



  • saro28
    10-20 01:55 PM
    Not True, We submitted the Birth Certificate obtained from Indian consulate here in US and One of the GC got approved recently. In my opinion the Birth Certificate from Indian Consulate is sufficient





    hair sad quotes on life and love. quotes about life and death. Inspirational Death Quotes
  • Inspirational Death Quotes



  • kevnss
    03-18 03:06 PM
    Yesterday I went to SSN Administration office to apply SSN for my wife to get the tax rebate, you definitely need EAD if that person doesn't have work permit. So it automatically changes the status from H4 to EAD. I have also confirmed this the officer about the status, he confirmed that the status will automatically changed to EAD. So H4 no longer exists for spouse if the spouse carried H4 earlier. Hope this will answers your question. Regarding the tax rebate, you have to have SSN to qualify, so that's the main reason I went to SSN administration office for my wife.



    more...


    quotes about life and death. Life and Death Bible Quotes
  • Life and Death Bible Quotes



  • GCNirvana007
    04-02 04:00 AM
    Babu Moshay, control your temper. As it is we dont have many non-indians in our group. You are putting off stray non-indians who come here to seek advice. (This guy is from Romania).

    Why you will get GC quickly if you have more non-indians? OR
    You are trying to be nice to them coz you are insecure of yourself in your subconscious mind? OR
    Is it that he yelled at a non-indian which broke your sensitive heart?.

    Whats your point?

    Would have been better if you stopped at temper. Doesnt matter if its indian or non-indian. Try to treat all people the same in your mind first irrespective of color and culture. Stop selling yourself short.





    hot quotes on life and death. quotes about life and death. quotes on life and death.
  • quotes on life and death.



  • thomachan72
    09-07 09:59 AM
    you also should note that the writer does not talk about NRE / FCNR accounts at all. The interest income from these accounts has been declared completely exempt (no matter how much) from income tax. So on one hand you have accounts which are completely exempt and on the other (NRO) you are going to tax more???



    more...


    house life and death quotes quotes about life and death. quotes on life and death.
  • quotes on life and death.



  • kewlchap
    04-06 01:15 AM
    Hello all,

    Anyone knows if there is a certain length of time that I need to be employed with my GC sponsor after 485 approval?

    I have heard 3-4 months, but I am wondering if there is legal time limit or if this is a "good faith" limit.

    Appreciate responses.





    tattoo 2011 sad quotes about life and quotes about life and death. quotes life after death,
  • quotes life after death,



  • gparr
    April 3rd, 2005, 08:50 PM
    Here's a link with steps for how to blend two images. You have to use a tripod and take them one after the other. Waiting until later would not have worked as the cloud formation would change. It's two exposures, one for the ground/dark part of the image and one for the sky. Try it by going out one evening and taking shots of a sunset and using one of the techniques in the link. One thing I learned at a Photoshop seminar I attended this week is not to merge the layers but under the Layers menu, choose Merge visible. Merging layers causes color loss/deterioration.

    http://www.luminous-landscape.com/tutorials/digital-blending.shtml

    Gary



    more...


    pictures Life and Death Quotes quotes about life and death. quotes about life and death.
  • quotes about life and death.



  • blizkreeg
    01-27 02:39 PM
    I am an optimist. A hopeful person. I like to and want to see the positive side of things. However, the current political climate and economic state of the nation makes me skeptical.

    Much has been said and (not) done so far about immigration reform. The murphy's law half of my brain is starting to get queasy. I've been in this mess for 6 years now and dread the doomsday scenario that immigration reform doesn't go through this year. If it does not, I think we're all completely effed up for the next 3-4 years, at least until after the next elections. I hope to be wrong on this, by a long shot.

    My question to some of you is - what will you do if skilled reform doesn't happen this year?

    My career has been stagnating, rotting away almost. I've been working on a startup idea in my spare time for a while now. Of course, these sort of ventures need time and full-time effort to take-off. I have often entertained the thought of leaving my job, returning back to India, or finding some way, by hook or crook, of doing my own thing, and reviving my career. Having lived here, first as a grad student, and now as a wage slave, for the past 9 years, returning is not an easy option. If reform does not happen, I don't see anything but darkness for a pretty long time.

    What will you do?





    dresses quotes on life and death. quotes about life and death. quotes about life and death.
  • quotes about life and death.



  • cjain
    08-10 03:45 PM
    from AILA

    http://www.aila.org/content/fileviewer.aspx?docid=23079&linkid=164409



    more...


    makeup quotes about life and death. quotes about life and death. life and death quotes
  • life and death quotes



  • mirage
    04-27 11:14 AM
    Craap!!!! I have visited India 5 times in last 7 years. The officers have been very courteous and help. This mail is to discredit the system. Please stop discrediting your motherland. We are the people who have abondened our motherland, now don't abuse it. I wonder people like Kalloo dada on H1B are abusing India. What they'll do when they get their GC/Citizenship. I think US people are right to keep us in this shit. 'Jab apne desh ke nahee hue tou iss desh ke kya honge' You disown your mother land what will you do with your earned mother land ????





    girlfriend quotes life after death, quotes about life and death. Sad Life Quotes Death
  • Sad Life Quotes Death



  • espoir
    07-09 03:59 PM
    Nice. Hope this video makes it to the youtube debate.





    hairstyles Life and Death Bible Quotes quotes about life and death. Famous quotes life after death
  • Famous quotes life after death



  • MahaBharatGC
    09-09 06:22 AM
    I believe it is safer to wait for AP to come through. Other option would be to file for H4 however you must have H1B for that I believe. It is always safer to file for H1B and H4 in parallel with EAD/AP as per my lawyer to be useful in these type of circumstances.





    michael_trs
    05-12 02:51 PM
    Please review my ETA 9089, it must fit EB2.

    H.3. Job title: SENIOR SOFTWARE ENGINEER
    H.4. Education: minimum level required: MASTER'S
    H.4-B. Major field of study: COMPUTER SCIENCE
    H.5. Is training required in the job opportunity? NO
    H.6. Is experience in the job offered required for the job? YES
    H.6-A. If Yes, number of months experience required: 12
    7. Is there an alternate field of study that is acceptable? NO
    H.8. Is there an alternate combination of education and experience that is acceptable? NO
    H.11. Job duties:
    Analyze, design, coordinate and supervise the development of software systems.....
    Design and develop programming systems making specific determinations....
    Responsible for development of new programs, analyzes...
    Responsible for analysis of current programs including performance�.
    Review and repair legacy code�.
    H.12. Are the job opportunity's requirements normal for the occupation? YES
    H.14. Specific skills or other requirements: EMPTY


    I am not quite sure about H.6, H.6-A. My understanding is that a senior s/w developer position requires experience, at least 1 year. On the other hand Masters�s degree + 12 months of experience may exceed SVP.

    Thank you,





    delhirocks
    05-31 01:21 PM
    This is the least we can do...