puerto rico wallpaper

images and Puerto Rican youths in puerto rico wallpaper. Atlantic Ocean at Puerto Rico.jpg
  • Atlantic Ocean at Puerto Rico.jpg



  • desi3933
    01-31 05:51 PM
    Thanks a lot Desi3933. I dont have words to thank you...

    Another question - Once she gets on EAD does she have to get paid for 'x' number of period (Say 15 day or a month0 on EAD? And then when she re-enters on h1b (Nov 15 2009) then she will get paid from Nov 15 - Dec 31, so for year 2009 she will just have Jan month and 15 Nov till Dec 31 2009 on w-2. Is that fine since all the other time she was on EAD or out of country.

    That would be absolutely fine.
    Also, she will be maintaining H1 status. That is always good to have when I-485 application is pending.

    ____________________
    Not a legal advice.
    US Citizen of Indian Origin





    wallpaper Atlantic Ocean at Puerto Rico.jpg puerto rico wallpaper. Nicky Minaj Wallpaper
  • Nicky Minaj Wallpaper



  • abhishek101
    12-26 04:06 PM
    You have pretty much written my hit list. I could not have put it in better words.

    Just to add I work for a bank and to open an account within bank I had to go through a long paper process, whereas any outsider (Citizen/GC) can get it in 5 min online.

    But as a bank employee I do understand that while we at bank would love to open all accounts online (less cost and all) the US government has restrictions under Know your customer requirement, that prevents us from doing so. So while most of the business understand that they are losing business they are pretty much restricted by the laws of the land.

    there are two ways out of it:

    1. Support legislative action for getting GC faster, for that support IV.
    2. Make the immigrant group a huge economic success that the business has incentive to provide it better services.





    puerto rico wallpaper. Puerto Rico iPhone
  • Puerto Rico iPhone



  • GCStatus
    09-17 09:15 PM
    Goldman Sachs is next. Then WaMu + there will be bank runs. It doesn't look good. We will probably see car makers in line. Home builders will be next. Dell, HP is laying off. We are totally sc----d. We have no hope of GC. We will be lucky to hold on to our jobs.:(

    Oh my God, i am screwed, end of the world, life sucks, dont know what to do, i am crying, i am bleeding, screaming, God, superpower help meeeee, save meeee

    Get a life dude, you werent born thinking america





    2011 Nicky Minaj Wallpaper puerto rico wallpaper. 01; Location:Puerto Rico
  • 01; Location:Puerto Rico



  • meimmi
    03-09 04:52 PM
    Hi! I am planning to apply EAD on my own as I could no longer afford to pay my expensive lawyer, but there I am not sure how to answer question 13 in the form which says, "Have you ever before applied for employment authorization from USCIS? Since I was and still am on H1, should I answer yes? Please help. Thanks.

    You can e-file(online) for EAD and AP. I applied online and received EAD within 45 days. I had to go to ASC for fingerprinting again though. The answer to that question is No if you are applying for EAD for the first time.



    more...


    puerto rico wallpaper. Universe 2001)Puerto Rico
  • Universe 2001)Puerto Rico



  • ss777
    05-15 02:27 PM
    I totally agree with first para..but your client CIO getting promotion out of a Phoenix university degree surprises me..many people discouraged me from going there as they dont require GMAT to start with.
    That surprised me also. He may be an exception but the fact that he was tapped for a management post that needs a management degree makes it imperative that his MBA played a good role. I am not saying Pheonix MBA is great. My point is Online MBA is valued in the industry.





    puerto rico wallpaper. from Puerto Rico Brazil.
  • from Puerto Rico Brazil.



  • IfYouSeekAmy
    08-21 03:54 PM
    I am truly sorry for your situation and applogize for the lousy way people in this forum are treating you. It seems you have done everything honestly and legally. From your story I do not see any wrong intentions or trying to stay here illegally. If that was the case I don't see why you filed the pettion anyway so looks like you have done the right thing. I wish I could help. The only advise I could give you is to see if you can get an extension on the 30 day period. I do not know if that is possible but I sincerely hope that things will work out for you!

    I did not marry the man I was engaged to. I came here initially for ONE month and was approved at the airport customs terminal to stay that long. When I got here, it was for a visit with my fiance only. Unfortunately, things did not work out and we broke it off. Thank God! However, I was staying with his uncle and aunt, and they had a disabled man in the house. HE turned out to be my sponsor when they asked me to care for him while they were doing long haul trucking. I agreed to do this and we immediately contacted USCIS to get instructions on what needed to be filed first. With that information in hand, we filed everything they requested. All the stuff on the RFE I received has never been mentioned before now and if it had, it would have been filed along with the rest. There are tons of applications, how is one supposed to know what to file and when if there are no specific instructions? I have gone through all the copies we have of all the required applications and I still do not see anything where all these other forms were to be filed along with the I-485.
    Nothing was done illegally. He filed the application on my behalf, signed, sealed and delivered it himself. I did not do this on my own, I just signed whatever I was required to sign, he did the rest.
    If all of this was illegal, then why was I not informed of this nearly 6 years ago when we filed the first application? Seems a bit odd that if I was illegal and they know where I am and who I live with that they wouldn't be quick to throw me out, but they have not done so.
    My former fiance has nothing to do with this, I never intended to stay here when I first came, it was merely a visit but circumstances were such that I was needed at a moment's notice so we filed the necessary paperwork as quickly as possible and thought we were doing the right thing. No one has ever said otherwise until now and I think that is rather unfair to spring it all on me at this point and expect me to get it all done within 30 days. I know I am not the only applicant out there and I realize there is a huge backlog of other applications, I'm not that stupid to think that they will make me a priority, but one measly letter informing me that I was here illegally sometime over a 6 year period is not asking to much is it? Why would they send me all the other Notices of Action if I was here illegally and they knew it?
    Something is terribly screwed up and I guess I have no choice but to find an attorney who can deal with this mess.



    more...


    puerto rico wallpaper. Denise Quinones (Miss Universe 2001)Puerto Rico quot;Wallpaperquot;
  • Denise Quinones (Miss Universe 2001)Puerto Rico quot;Wallpaperquot;



  • alias
    06-10 02:20 PM
    Even with EAD there is a problem finding jobs today. Employers sometimes do not call you after you tell them you have EAD. If they are going to make Immigration difficult for legals do you really think having EAD or not having EAD will really count? Nobody will give job for fear of lot of legal paper work, lawyer cost and complicated rules associated with layoffs. After TARP it was tough to get jobs in financial sector even if there was no TARP restriction for that position.

    Don't you guys get it?

    why are you digressing from the topic in this thread? let's put aside the EAD discussion for some other time :)





    2010 Puerto Rico iPhone puerto rico wallpaper. and Puerto Rican youths in
  • and Puerto Rican youths in



  • vagish
    04-04 03:57 PM
    If you want a good discussion on a topic stop generalizing things and do not use rants like racist engineers etc. When you make an assumption please be clear about. You have assumed most people work for consulting companies and most people are frustrated with it. Not so. I don't work for them and I am not frustrated with them. My only concern with them is they are exploiting the system to their advantage and at my cost. This has two fold affect not only the take cut from your salary but also put a bad name to H1B visa program in general. Whoever wrote the bill or whatever are the consequences there is definitely some good things in that bill. Let me list out how some provisions are good:

    1. If you are employable in US and you have the skills you will get the job with or without these middlemen. They come into picture only because they can start a corporation and then start the exploitation game. If a bill is taking these guys out what's wrong with it ? This will allow genuine corporations to hire the right candidates.

    2. Putting 30 days of ad. to hire US citizens first ? What's wrong with it ? If their skills are really outdated and you are the best and the brightest you will get the job.

    If you need more evidence of why H1B program needs reform look no further than H1B cap used up on first day. This has put good undue hard ship for good candidates while Infosys/Wipro etc will once again take the lion's share of H1B numbers. Why do you want them to win at your cost ? Stop calling people affected by this mess as "Racist Engineers". Try to put yourself in their shoes and some of these practices are affecting both the H1B visa holders (with indentured servitude) and citizens with wage depression. No body wins in the end but the people who are exploiting the system.

    completely agree.



    more...


    puerto rico wallpaper. puerto rico wallpaper - 88438
  • puerto rico wallpaper - 88438



  • sdrblr
    08-21 11:32 AM
    I just want to add that "Ignorance of a law is not an excuse" and no court or USCIS will buy that argument.





    hair 01; Location:Puerto Rico puerto rico wallpaper. Café de Puerto Rico Wallpaper
  • Café de Puerto Rico Wallpaper



  • gaz
    10-16 10:44 AM
    how about a flower campaign (or any other attention seeking campaign like calculators/ timers etc) for the media to highlight our issues and make the general public aware of this inhuman treatment meted out by USCIS/ DOS?

    in this election year, there is little chance of any campaign targeted at a government agency working... the political will/ need does not exist. so how about at least generating a little more awareness of the cause?



    more...


    puerto rico wallpaper. Arecibo Observatory Wallpaper
  • Arecibo Observatory Wallpaper



  • varshadas
    01-22 12:31 PM
    Has anyone called the Senator's office yet to schedule an appt. If not, then I will go ahead and call. I am planning to call the NY senators too

    Thanks,
    Varsha





    hot Universe 2001)Puerto Rico puerto rico wallpaper. Puerto Rican Scarface
  • Puerto Rican Scarface



  • greyhair
    06-10 09:14 PM
    There are always two sides of coin and so is the half glass full, a half glass empty.
    Bottomline is if such bills turn into bill, its not just immigrant community but the economy as whole gets impacted.

    Bhattji

    Clearly the guys who proposed this bill do not think that it will have negative impact on the economy. To the contrary, these guys seem to think that it will free up jobs for Americans, currently occupied by the undeserving immigrants.

    The intensity of these amendments are increasing. Earlier it was on Tarp companies. Now this amendment is for all companies that have laid off workers. I interpret the language to include "work authorization" which means EAD. Even if it doesn't include EAD, say this amendment will pass, then what is next? In next phase they will come after EAD, won't they?



    more...


    house Desktop Wallpaper Gallery puerto rico wallpaper. Puerto Rico wallpaper :
  • Puerto Rico wallpaper :



  • ItIsNotFunny
    03-09 01:31 PM
    I am tired of words "Something is Cooking". All I care now is cooked food - whatever is cooking.





    tattoo from Puerto Rico Brazil. puerto rico wallpaper. puerto rico wallpaper
  • puerto rico wallpaper



  • guy03062
    12-12 04:18 PM
    I read news on oh law firm few days back that USCIS is planning to abandon concurrent filing (I140 + I-485). So when USCIS has power to disallow that, then they may have power to allow file I-485 when visa not available. This is just my thought. Anyway it does not hurt to find it out from USCIS officials, rather than asking some lawyer or interpret our own.

    Also when we ask lawyer about this, we may not get positive response as they may fear of loosing fees of countless H1B visa transfers.



    more...


    pictures Denise Quinones (Miss Universe 2001)Puerto Rico quot;Wallpaperquot; puerto rico wallpaper. puerto rico wallpaper
  • puerto rico wallpaper



  • logiclife
    01-30 03:56 PM
    I believe it is also illegal to work before getting a social security number. When you are on H4 you dont have a social security number (you have an itin which is not good enough for working). You will not get a social security number unless you have work authorization (i797). H1 will start only after october 1, so you can apply for social security number only after October 1 (i.e if you have i 797), it will take you about 4 to 7 weeks to get ssn. You can work only after getting the ssn. Somebody correct me if i wrong here.

    Well, yes, that too. Since they have no hesitation to ask employees to start working without waiting for 797, the absence of a pesky little SSN is not really going to stop them. If you run payroll, you need SSN. If you pay otherwise, (cash, expense checks, money order) you dont need SSN.





    dresses Puerto Rican Scarface puerto rico wallpaper. Puerto Rico Wallpaper
  • Puerto Rico Wallpaper



  • ksvreg
    06-30 10:55 PM
    Can I handover my I-485 application personally on Monday at Nebraska?



    more...


    makeup puerto rico wallpaper - 88438 puerto rico wallpaper. Desktop Wallpaper   Gallery
  • Desktop Wallpaper Gallery



  • kpchal2
    07-18 09:52 AM
    hi all, in the same boat too. mine was filed on july 2nd and there is a fedex confirmation about it. i did not hear from any one i know about these rejections or returns until i saw gregs blog. can any one shed a light if they know some one who got a reject. also can you please let me know if there is any way we can find out from uscis or from any one relevant about our application. it is too much of a hassle already and dont want to add more delays to this already cumbersome and sleepless process





    girlfriend puerto rico wallpaper puerto rico wallpaper. Puerto Rico - 2009 FIBA U19
  • Puerto Rico - 2009 FIBA U19



  • alisa
    01-20 03:44 PM
    This is all for EB-3.
    I think this is the best case scenario.
    Pardon my ignorance, but I am assuming that EB-2 eats up from EB-3's numbers, and so EB-2 wait times will be better than what is estimated here for EB-3, at the expense of the EB-3 waiting times ofcourse.

    For India:
    Depletion_rate = 10500/year
    Accumulation_rate = 19500/year

    For ROW:
    Depletion_rate = 25000/year (Kinda curves-fits to retire all 2001 backlog by 2006, and 2002 backlog by 2008)
    Accumulation_rate = 19500/year (Estimated to be the same as that of India)

    All numbers rounded off. No
    For 2001: Year_current = 2001 + (123194/Depletion_rate)
    For 2002: Year_current = 2002 + (160274/Depletion_rate)
    For 2003 and later
    Year_current = Year_applied + ( (Year_applied-2002)*(Accumulation_rate-Depletion_rate) + 160274) / Depletion_rate


    Here are the results. YA is year applied. YC is Year your PD will be current.
    No processing delay assumed.


    ...........India.. ROW
    D_rate 10000 25000
    A_rate 19500 19500

    YA YC YC
    2001 2013 2006
    2002 2018 2008
    2003 2020 2009
    2004 2022 2010
    2005 2024 2011
    2006 2026 2012
    2007 2028 2012
    2008 2030 2013
    2009 2032 2014
    2010 2034 2015

    I am open to suggestions on how this model can be improved.
    If this model, and these estimates are reasonably accurate, lets come out with our own visa bulletin.





    hairstyles Arecibo Observatory Wallpaper puerto rico wallpaper. halo puerto rico wallpaper -
  • halo puerto rico wallpaper -



  • pdjune2003
    12-17 03:59 PM
    PD June 2003, EB3
    I-140 Approved
    485 applied on 8/8/07
    AP, EAD Received
    FP Done





    danu2007
    11-20 10:54 PM
    Today I got the second letter from USCIS regarding this request. The letter says they accepted the request and put in the pending que.

    Also the letter says, "your request is deemed to constitute an agreement to pay any fees that may be chargeable up to $25.00" and continues and finally it says "most requests do not require any fees and if fees in excess of $25.00 are required, we will notify you beforehand"

    Jusy wondering any one got this reply..





    ramus
    07-02 07:44 PM
    Thank you.. Please ask others to contribute.



    I put in $100 today to fight for our cause