poems and quotes about friendship

poems and quotes about friendship. Dr Seuss - quotes, Poems
  • Dr Seuss - quotes, Poems



  • Reason077
    Nov 20, 04:14 PM
    Doubtful since their warranty does not transfer to a second hand buyer. If I were to buy an iPod and then sell it on ebay a few weeks later the new owner would not be covered.

    This is indeed what Apple's warranty document says. However, that clause might not be enforceable/legal in some jurisdictions.

    In practice, Apple have always honored their warranty regardless of whether you're the original owner.





    poems and quotes about friendship. friendship quotes and poems.
  • friendship quotes and poems.



  • grue
    Nov 24, 08:07 PM
    These days not having any kind of native AVCHD support really slows you down (and uses up a lot of storage space) particularly considering the DSLR-hype since 2009!


    Well to be fair, the camera manufacturers are twats for recording to a delivery codec in the first place





    poems and quotes about friendship. i love you poems and quotes. i
  • i love you poems and quotes. i



  • yac_moda
    Jul 26, 06:52 PM
    Is Blue-ray going to support the tech that etches the disk lable/graphics with the disk burner laser :confused:





    poems and quotes about friendship. friendship poems and quotes
  • friendship poems and quotes



  • ucfgrad93
    Mar 10, 12:44 PM
    Nice review. That particular pattern is a little too busy for my taste.



    more...


    poems and quotes about friendship. funny friendship poems
  • funny friendship poems



  • vincenz
    Mar 16, 06:09 PM
    I'm beginning to believe the term "sentient mammals" is more appropriately applied to dolphins than humans. At least the (R) kind.

    Dolphins aid dog rescue (http://www.upi.com/Odd_News/2011/02/25/Dolphins-aid-dog-rescue/UPI-77461298624400/)




    Dale

    :d:d





    poems and quotes about friendship. Friendship Poems Picture
  • Friendship Poems Picture



  • Vee_dub
    May 5, 07:51 AM
    I had the same problem earlier this week. I'm running 4.3.2 and downloaded Clear Folder Themes from Cydia and it worked great. Hope this helps.



    more...


    poems and quotes about friendship. friendship poems and quotes
  • friendship poems and quotes



  • Unstupid
    Apr 13, 07:24 PM
    Apple already released a new iPhone this year... remember? The one that works on a CDMA network! You really think they would put all that work into rolling out the CDMA iPhone 4 in February then turn around 4 months later and expect these people to buy an iPhone 5? You know how many pissed off Verizon people there would be? June 2012 at the earliest... ;)





    poems and quotes about friendship. Cute Friendship Quotes
  • Cute Friendship Quotes



  • Vivid.Inferno
    Sep 2, 01:43 AM
    Pretty sure this one was posted last month. I have no idea what the link for the original is so I'll attach it.



    more...


    poems and quotes about friendship. friendship poems and quotes
  • friendship poems and quotes



  • Garbag3man117
    Feb 10, 04:58 PM
    Anyone?





    poems and quotes about friendship. funny friendship poems and
  • funny friendship poems and



  • marshallbedsaul
    Mar 27, 03:33 PM
    Not sure if this has been asked or mentioned, so how would a region section be.
    Example
    capital area
    tri-state



    more...


    poems and quotes about friendship. i miss you quotes for friends.
  • i miss you quotes for friends.



  • THX1139
    Nov 13, 04:26 PM
    Yeah I know Apple's policy on low pricing to sell hardware and I think it's brilliant. I don't know why they drop the software after a while though, discontinuing Shake didn't make any sense.

    I'm going to speculate about what happened. When Jobs brought Pixar to Disney and joined their board of directors, he was thinking that would be a good fit for the Macpro line of computers and software. It probably bothered him that Pixar (and Disney) were not using Apple computers and software to crunch all of those pixels. I'm pretty sure he saw that as an opportunity to get Apple further into that market.

    Then along comes the success of iPhone and consumer level products that began to consume most of Apple resources. It was a fairly fresh market with much potential for massive profits. Shortly after that, Apple Computer changed it's name to just "Apple" and then diverted most of it's attention towards the market that we see today. Apple sold off any professional applications that they deemed to niche or required extensive resources to develop. I'm sure they hung onto FCS simply because there was some profit, and to feed Steve's ego. However, they haven't been that motivated to keep it on the forefront because they didn't have the resources, nor the motivation.

    I'm pretty sure that if you were to ask most of the people on the board of directors at Apple if they should keep the professional line, I'm sure that most of them would say no. The money is not in that sector compared to consumer devices and content delivery. As each day goes by, the Mac professional line of computers and software are becoming more and more a niche product and I think that Apple will eventually discontinue them and become solely a consumer product company. They will make devices for the everyday consumer and sell/rent/commission content to deliver to those devices. It's a multi-billion dollar industry that is only going to get bigger. The professional line is not close to being as profitable and it takes a lot of resources to stay current. My guess is that it will be phased out over the next 5 years. How? By slowing down the updates until the pros migrate to other systems. Eventually, Apple will declare the market dead and stop production. By then, no one will care. But don't worry, you'll have a really cool iPhone and still be able to buy an iMac. :rolleyes:





    poems and quotes about friendship. friendship poems and quotes
  • friendship poems and quotes



  • dcv
    Sep 30, 03:11 PM
    Just a shame there's still no Domino Designer or Admin clients available on the Mac platform.



    more...


    poems and quotes about friendship. Friendship Quotes And Poems.
  • Friendship Quotes And Poems.



  • brewno
    May 12, 02:56 PM
    Anyone will be waking up early? What store will you be going?





    poems and quotes about friendship. friendship quotes in tamil.
  • friendship quotes in tamil.



  • mdhwoods
    Feb 10, 08:02 AM
    Ya, switched over this morning. Says for incoming and outgoing so that is pretty good.



    more...


    poems and quotes about friendship. friends forever poems and
  • friends forever poems and



  • TooSmooth
    Apr 4, 10:07 PM
    does anyone know?





    poems and quotes about friendship. Best Friends Forever Poems And
  • Best Friends Forever Poems And



  • Krafty
    Apr 13, 12:18 PM
    My dream car is a 350z in which I would modify, painted all black:

    http://pix.am/d2TU.jpg



    But then today I paid an innocent visit to Binders over here in Atlanta, GA.... and.. well...

    http://pix.am/rx05.jpg
    http://pix.am/zO4E.jpg

    No one ones the amount of d*** I would suck, or people I would kill, to get behind the wheel of an GT-R35....

    If only... If only...



    more...


    poems and quotes about friendship. Friendship Quotes Poems Scraps
  • Friendship Quotes Poems Scraps



  • jayducharme
    Jul 23, 05:18 PM
    Hmmm ... foreshadowing of the iPhone 4's antenna problem?





    poems and quotes about friendship. poems friendship quotes
  • poems friendship quotes



  • JonoColesUK
    Mar 10, 03:24 PM
    adium x is the latest version


    its for OSX

    hence the x

    jono

    xx
    x





    poems and quotes about friendship. best friends forever poems and
  • best friends forever poems and



  • Chundles
    Oct 31, 10:18 AM
    I think the free 38 character engraving is one of the things that makes this product so special. Buying one without it seems to devalue it's significance to me. :rolleyes: :confused: :eek:

    Examples of cool engravings would be:

    Reward 4 Return 555.555.6789 Taylor B.
    Frank Ford 555.555.6789 Please Return
    Always in my thoughts. Love, Fred
    Always in my thoughts. Love, Claudia
    When you speak, it's music to my ears.
    Always listen carefully. Love, Charles

    Ahh Multi, always so enthused by the little things...

    How about:

    "Happy Birthday, you're adopted!"
    "My alcoholism = no nano for you"
    "Merom will double your battery life"
    :D





    WillEH
    Apr 28, 07:46 PM
    Why? The law requires an rights owner to defend its IP or risk losing it. These suits are just business, no hard feelings, as seen by Apple's monster-sized component contract w/ Samsung. Any yes, business is about making money.

    I suppose you're right. :eek:





    calzon65
    Apr 27, 04:19 PM
    Don't worry somebody's already working on an app to block the tracking. You can bet on that:D

    and watch, Apple will ban that app.





    Intarweb
    May 3, 01:13 PM
    Whenever I get a new voicemail, or at least most of the time, old deleted voicemails appear in the new window. Anybody else have this issue or know what the hell is going on?





    Buschmaster
    Oct 5, 05:04 PM
    This is my first post. It takes a lot for me to stop being a lurker, but the idea that any user can resize a textarea on a site I design, dynamically redrawing the page, is among the dumbest ideas I've ever heard. This will break valid page layouts in new and unheard of ways. Designers make form elements a size and shape for a reason.

    I look forward to finding a way using JavaScript to disable that feature the day that browser is released.
    I think it's a nice feature, it's not like it's going to destory how the page looks initially.





    abc123
    Nov 6, 10:49 PM
    I've installed two or three versions of Sidetrack on my Powerbook now and have been using Sidetrack for about a year and have never had a singele problem. It's been such a staple that it's irritating when I use another laptop, much like Quicksilver - heck I even try to open Quicksilver using Quicksilver when I have to restart it! :p - so give it a go. I'm sorry to hear that another user had problems but it's been nothing less than perfect for me and the hot corners are great! :)
    haha i do the same thing with quicksilver and then get annoyed at the thought of having to go poke around in my applications folder.

    i've also never had any problems using sidetrack. i think it is fantastic, it makes my trackpad better than a mouse with a scroll wheel in my mind :)
    when i use my brothers computer i get all frustrated without it.