pictures of venice beach ca

images Location: Venice Beach, CA pictures of venice beach ca. The canals of Venice Beach
  • The canals of Venice Beach



  • ksnewyork
    07-17 06:35 PM
    not as long as I see it on USCIS website..
    Thisis Murthy website...


    It is on the uscis website under August bulletin.

    "D. JULY EMPLOYMENT-BASED VISA AVAILABILITY

    After consulting with Citizenship and Immigration Services, the Visa Office advises readers that Visa Bulletin #107 (dated June 12) should be relied upon as the current July Visa Bulletin for purposes of determining Employment visa number availability, and that Visa Bulletin #108 (dated July 2) is hereby withdrawn. "





    wallpaper The canals of Venice Beach pictures of venice beach ca. the sand in Venice Beach
  • the sand in Venice Beach



  • veni001
    07-06 08:53 PM
    Looks like my attorney did not read 8 CFR completely before answering my question?:(

    Veni001 , you are again giving the wrong information. I have just talked with my lawyer about this.
    The Pd is yours in any circumstances I 140 revoked or not.(except substitution labour case and fraud case).





    pictures of venice beach ca. Venice Beach, California,
  • Venice Beach, California,



  • suny_saini
    07-24 07:20 AM
    does they also give some grace of some days like 45 days or more if the age is more than 21 at that time?





    2011 the sand in Venice Beach pictures of venice beach ca. PHOTOS OF VENICE BEACH
  • PHOTOS OF VENICE BEACH



  • cox
    October 2nd, 2005, 07:04 PM
    What a difference a fraction of a second can make... In this case the goose subject has decided to ruin the photo for me by relieving himself in-flight... Fortunately he did not pass overhead...


    http://www.dphoto.us/forumphotos/data/887/medium/goose_canada_in-flight_poo_shoreline_C_sm100205_JP8X5431.jpg (http://javascript<b></b>:;)


    Ah, that's more like it. Taken with a 600mm f/4, 1.4x extender, and 12mm extension tube. A little more magnification, and less light... You can focus closer, but you can't focus at infinity anymore.


    http://www.dphoto.us/forumphotos/data/887/medium/goose_canada_in-flight_shoreline_C_sm_100205_JP8X5436.jpg (http://javascript<b></b>:;)

    Anyone have any experience with extension tubes they'd like to share? This is literally my first shoot with them & I had no idea what I was doing...

    Canada Geese at Shoreline Park, Mountainview, CA.



    more...


    pictures of venice beach ca. Skateboarder Venice Beach
  • Skateboarder Venice Beach



  • reno_john
    05-07 04:10 PM
    takes around 1 to 2 month. My friend got his duplicate in 1 to 2 month but need a police complaint while filing for a duplicate.





    pictures of venice beach ca. Venice beach, California, USA,
  • Venice beach, California, USA,



  • lotsofspace
    01-23 12:38 AM
    http://www.murthy.com/news/n_inseb2.html

    Can somebody advise me wht should i do, should i apply new application or not ? does this mean that i cannot apply for LC nor I140 for the rest of the year for eb2 ? I have Master's and have over 6 years of exp.

    Well optimism and positive thinking is the only way up in life mate. Anyways we all know wht happened last year wherer so many people got there ead in a year from first stage. There were lucky hope v r too. Thats the optimism.

    The way u r replying seems to be u r one of those in that frustated waiting list. I only can wish u the best.

    What planet are you from ? BTW don't forget to get your pixy dust :):)


    You start out with a question and , then turn ultra optimist and label others as frustrated for reminding you of the reality.

    keep up your optimism and apply in EB2 and you should have your GC in your lap by next Jan.......................................provided of course if your pixy dust works. :) :)



    more...


    pictures of venice beach ca. Venice Beach California
  • Venice Beach California



  • Jerry2121
    07-02 02:29 AM
    My I-485 was filed on Dec 1, 2006. I called USCIS and had info pass and they told me that my name check is not clear. I talked to one lawyer and he is going to charge me 3500 for WOM. He has pretty good success rate. I am reading forum where they say it is better to wait minimum 2 years. Has anyone heared any case where wom is filed after one year and it was successful. My priority date is current.
    Hi,
    How did your WOM go? I will be filing mine soon. Any info. that i should know? My I-485 has been pending for 3 years after my refiling. Neither my EAD nor my Driver's license can be renewed at this moment. Please help.





    2010 Venice Beach, California, pictures of venice beach ca. Location: Venice Beach, CA
  • Location: Venice Beach, CA



  • nkavjs
    09-26 01:11 AM
    I am Primary on H1B working 30 hrs base as a full-timer with benefits. If I understood you correctly I can lower my base to 20 hrs per week (without benefits) and still be on H1B visa?
    wow..I hope this is true. Pls. let me know.
    Thanks
    RPH



    more...


    pictures of venice beach ca. Venice Beach Pier, Los Angeles
  • Venice Beach Pier, Los Angeles



  • Adam
    08-20 01:59 PM
    I think it looks good :D





    hair PHOTOS OF VENICE BEACH pictures of venice beach ca. Venice Beach is pretty empty
  • Venice Beach is pretty empty



  • gc_on_demand
    02-04 04:05 AM
    All State is saying is that they are giving EB2-India a total of 2987 visas. They didn't care about spill over and slow consumption by ROW. They are still acting stupid but this time they are trying to show reasoning for their stupidity. If this report had a consumption of visas till date for FY10 like in a dash board, then they would have seen their own stupidity clearly.

    States accumulate spill over from Q1 to Q3 but doesnot apply. Those extra visas will not be given to any one .. Once gone from quarter then it cannot be given to any one. In last quarter it will go to Eb2 India.



    more...


    pictures of venice beach ca. Venice Beach, California: Hey
  • Venice Beach, California: Hey



  • fcres
    07-26 10:02 AM
    Documents required for EAD/I-765 per person:

    Completed Form I-765 (EAD):
    http://www.uscis.gov/files/form/I-765.pdf
    2 photos(full frontal)
    USCIS filing fee - $180.00 check payable to 'United States Citizenship and Immigration Service' OR 'USCIS' with your (A# or SSN#) and I-765 mentioned in the comments section of the check
    Copy of recent I-94 card (both sides)
    Copy of visa page of passport in color
    Copy of driver's license
    Copy of I-485 receipt notice (if applicable)
    Copy of I-140 approval notice
    Copy of Marriage certificate (if applying for spouse)

    I also included the latest H1B Approval Notice and Birth Certificate as per the checklist by my lawyer. His fees was high so I filed couple of weeks back and got the Receipt Number from the back of my check.

    Since this is not concurrent filing, i think the fees will increase on July 30th.





    hot Skateboarder Venice Beach pictures of venice beach ca. Day - Venice Beach, CA
  • Day - Venice Beach, CA



  • a_yaja
    01-22 01:35 PM
    Hello,

    Here is my situation.


    - I'm under EB2 - RoW category. My I-140 just got approved and I was preparing to file for my I-485 (current)

    - I went to the Bahamas last week to get my 3 year H1B renewal stamping but it was denied due to employer issues and I was forced to go back to India.

    - Now I cant go back to US to file my 485. My company is still offering to help me on my GC.

    I'm still reeling from the shock of my H1B denial. What are my options now?

    Is Consular processing the way to go? Will loosing my H1B status have any effect on CP?

    Should I start CP immediately or can I wait a few months to try to get back to the US on a new H1B?



    Can anyone point me to some online materials detailing CP.

    Thanks in advance.

    Why don't you try to apply for the H1B visa again in India?



    more...


    house pictures of venice beach ca. pictures of venice beach ca. Venice Beach Ca
  • Venice Beach Ca



  • coopheal
    12-17 03:30 PM
    Dates were current till 2005. USCIS and its previous incarnation didn't even finish cases from 2001. Even in 2007 all blow out sale they didnt complete older cases. Also all along they kept on wasting visa as well.

    Ideally these would be considered as severe circumstances and USCIS/Congress/Administration would work on getting us some relief because we would make such huge noice for this.

    Oh wait.... we are highly skilled GC aspirants.... we won't contribute and won't participate in various IV efforts. We would rather come over here blame core for our situation.





    tattoo Venice beach, California, USA, pictures of venice beach ca. Venice Beach Boardwalk
  • Venice Beach Boardwalk



  • kanakabyraju
    08-18 01:57 PM
    Hi All,

    Please let me know, based on your personal experience, Does Change of Address 'triggers' an RFE from USCIS????
    I recently found a project (after many months) and am working for this new employer on EAD. However, I have not vacated my old apt....still paying rent and keeping it as my current one, and sharing accommodation with others in the new city where I am working....because of the only reason that I fear, which is an RFE.

    Please let me know.

    Thanks.

    RFE shall not stop you from doing the right thing and as long as you have all the necessary documents and employment. If I were you, I would not hesitate to update my address and pay rent for my old apartment.



    more...


    pictures Venice Beach California pictures of venice beach ca. Quote:
  • Quote:



  • rbalaji5
    10-30 03:02 PM
    We got the same problem for my wife. There is a 'n' missing in her last name (our mistake)- I called the USCIS, they said we need to send the I-765 application again with the wrong EAD card. If it is your mistake we need to pay the application fees again. If it USCIS mistake (like typo), then there is no need to pay the fees.
    Since my wife is not going to work / or use EAD till next year, I am planning to submit her application while renewing the EAD. Moreover, I went to SSN office with this wrong EAD, They identified the spelling mistake in the last name, they accepted the SSN application and going to verify with USCIS before issuing SSN. Since all other records in the USCIS has the correct name, We hope this should be ok.





    dresses Day - Venice Beach, CA pictures of venice beach ca. Venice Beach, California
  • Venice Beach, California



  • eravi
    08-09 11:30 AM
    What can we do here?
    Anyone aho applied in NSC with a WAC receipt notice got 485 approval?
    What is the current state of California service center?



    more...


    makeup Venice Beach Pier, Los Angeles pictures of venice beach ca. pictures of venice beach ca.
  • pictures of venice beach ca.



  • la6470
    06-03 09:45 PM
    Refer to Page 5 of Neufled Memo (http://www.uscis.gov/USCIS/Laws/Memoranda/2010/H1B%20Employer-Employee%20Memo010810.pdf)

    It shows self employment and H1B cannot prove employer-employee relationship.

    >>If so, H1B visa requires proof of salary, whereas owners in an LLC cannot be employed by the LLC. Any ideas on how to solve this paradox?

    My understanding after reading Nolo's LLC guide is that when you file LLC, if you don't state who will be Members and Managers. then everyone by default will be Members and Managers. If you are going to work, then you should be stated as Manager in Operating agreement.

    He can do whatever he damn well wants to do .. I totally applaud him/her if he is making 300K a year and my advice to him/her is that you should not care wether you have a h1b or not, GC or not etc. Just make sure that you deposit your earnings in swiss banks and whenever USCIS throws you out show them the middle finger and go live in Aruba,. We are all ballless human being if we try to play by the rules of this game of discrimination. My advice is "Go Grab whatever you can"





    girlfriend Venice Beach Boardwalk pictures of venice beach ca. Venice Beach California
  • Venice Beach California



  • Adam
    08-20 01:59 PM
    I think it looks good :D





    hairstyles Venice Beach, California: Hey pictures of venice beach ca. We all know that Venice Beach
  • We all know that Venice Beach



  • xbohdpukc
    02-26 08:26 PM
    Can someone please explain, even just in broad strokes, how the Immigration Reform (if passed) would affect someone in EB3 - ROW?

    Thanks

    No bill text was published yet, so there would be no answer to your questions till then





    jtad
    07-25 04:53 PM
    This idea is ridiculous. Blood donation is a sign of protest????? If you think giving blood is so bad and you want to protest in that way, you will not gain sympathy.

    THIS IS A BAD IDEA FOR A PROTEST!

    Saying that the idea is rediculous is what is ridiculous. Respect others way of thinking, agreeing or disagreeing is different. Criticize polietly...
    Where did you get the idea that to protest means to do something "bad"?...





    veni001
    01-30 07:15 PM
    I am actually doing this right now. See my signature.

    As long as your employer document all stuff, i.e what happens to current EB3 position etc.. you should be OK, if not, even after i140 approval USCIS can come back and revoke approved i140( for fraud);)