pics of carrie underwood pregnant

images Carrie Underwood PREGNANT . pics of carrie underwood pregnant. Carrie Underwood Pregnant?
  • Carrie Underwood Pregnant?



  • mbartosik
    03-28 11:10 AM
    For nationality/changeability a ROW category is needed.





    wallpaper Carrie Underwood Pregnant? pics of carrie underwood pregnant. Carrie Underwood
  • Carrie Underwood



  • gc28262
    03-11 09:28 AM
    I had the same issue. Still awaiting my AP which was applied in Nov 2008.
    When I called up TSC where my application was filed, they kept insisting that they have really mailed it and they cannot issue it again unless they receive the AP saying it is undelivered.

    I am sure my address is correct as per their records. I got my EAD delivered at the same address without any issue.

    Finally I called them again, this time I talked to a more knowledgeable accommodating IO.

    Keep calling the service center till you get an instruction similar to the following.

    This is the instruction provided
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    Fill out I-131 Application or use the copy of your original application
    attach two photos

    Mention the receipt no on the top of the form
    Also mention REPLACEMENT : no Fees included
    Add a covering letter explaining the situation

    Post it to the following address

    USCIS Texas Service Center
    ADDRESS ( This is a special address, This not the standard USCIS address)

    On Lower Left corner of the envelope mention:
    do Not open in the mail room, No fees are attached

    ------------------------------------------------------------------

    I am still awaiting my AP after doing this. :confused:





    pics of carrie underwood pregnant. Is Carrie Underwood pregnant?
  • Is Carrie Underwood pregnant?



  • anilkumar0902
    08-26 11:42 PM
    Thanks for the reply. So we don't need to disclose to employer that we are on EAD.

    AND
    Also can employer discrimnate EAD, for ex: they won't hire people on EAD, can they do that legally?

    EAD is in itself establishes a person's legal work eligibility. Nowadays, many employers and their HR departments are very aware of EAD usage. It shouldn't be an issue.

    Just chill...Good Luck.

    Cheers





    2011 Carrie Underwood pics of carrie underwood pregnant. Carrie Underwood: Two Months
  • Carrie Underwood: Two Months



  • ksrk
    01-21 06:43 PM
    Do I need Germany visa to travel on AP, to India via Germany with Lufthansa air lines.. Please let me know.

    Thanks.

    You don't need a visa to transit in Frankfurt - meaning if you are catching another flight to a non-Schengen state (like India). Else, all "interview", visa stamping (even for other Schengen states), etc. happens in Frankfurt.



    more...


    pics of carrie underwood pregnant. carrie underwood pregnant
  • carrie underwood pregnant



  • DyersEve
    10-20 10:02 PM
    thnx but do you mean what the text says or the font/format/position of it?





    pics of carrie underwood pregnant. Carrie Underwood arrived at
  • Carrie Underwood arrived at



  • gccovet
    06-25 12:24 PM
    The question is, did you earn any money at all in 2007? The information you provided is a bit vague, in one place you say you received paychecks till December 15 2007, in another place you say you did not get paid in 2007. It is simple really, if you did not earn any money in 2007, then you do not have to add your W2 to your tax returns. If you did earn money in 2007, then the company has to supply you with a W2.

    Of course, not earning any money in 2007, while keeping you okay with respect to the IRS, might get you in trouble with the USCIS.

    also, not getting paychecks while on H1 open another can of worms.
    GCCovet



    more...


    pics of carrie underwood pregnant. Carrie Underwood on Pregnancy
  • Carrie Underwood on Pregnancy



  • franklin
    06-14 08:04 PM
    I was told that as long as your priority date is current, you can file for AOS.

    As soon as your application gets to the service center, and assuming your PD is current, it makes no difference what it ACTUALLY is. At this point, it goies to "whatever system they want to use" and has no relation to PD, but more to the RD of application





    2010 Is Carrie Underwood pregnant? pics of carrie underwood pregnant. Carrie Underwood PREGNANT .
  • Carrie Underwood PREGNANT .



  • indyanguy
    01-16 10:39 AM
    I received a RFE on experience letters (EB3). I have searched everywhere but haven't found the format for a winning experience letter.

    Can someone with an approved 140 please paste a format of the experience letter on this thread?

    Thanks!



    more...


    pics of carrie underwood pregnant. carrie underwood wedding
  • carrie underwood wedding



  • MDix
    09-18 10:05 PM
    How do we know that there would be more FB Visa. This allocation is by law and whatever left by FB get distributed in EB.

    Does any one on this forum know under what section of law family to emp based spill over happens ? Last year DOS allocated some 10k family visas ( unused) to emp quota but it was distributed.

    Just checking if this allocation is by book of law or interpretation of DOS based on some law. There are some chances that this year family based quota could be more and if DOS make them to fall down from Eb1 -- > Eb2 --> Eb3 -- > Eb4 -- > Eb5. then it could make C for all EB2 and those visas can fall down to Eb3 and this way in Oct 2010 atleast EB3 India get some 10-15 k extra visas. but if DOS allocate them across all category from day one then Eb2 row and Eb1 , 4, 5 keep consuming them and during last quarter spill over come down less..

    Lets find out if there is any thing in law.





    hair Carrie Underwood: Two Months pics of carrie underwood pregnant. Carrie Underwood wedding
  • Carrie Underwood wedding



  • posmd
    11-12 11:51 AM
    I have looked at your link and to be sure this is an inspiring human being. As are pretty much all of the nominated CNN heros. That said, I want to make a point that I think should make people take pause.

    This is firstly an immigration website. It is certainly not a ethnocentric website. IV leadership have gone to extraordinary lengths over the years to emphasize this. Yet people keep posting such requests to give the impression to all that it is Indocentric. It harms the cause.

    Finally, if you are asking people to vote because he is the most deserving as CNN hero that would be one thing. If on the other hand as all the evidence suggests you are asking folks to vote because he is Indian, then I am afraid it speaks more to prejudice than anything else.

    I am saying this because I hope it makes everyone think about it.



    more...


    pics of carrie underwood pregnant. carrie underwood american
  • carrie underwood american



  • raamskl
    07-22 01:17 AM
    Hi,

    What happens if a EAD is obtained for a person on a h4 visa and the person does not work or works partially? Is that an issue, like bench period being an issue while on H1.

    I am thinking that, that should not be an issue as one doesn't need a visa to get back to the country while on EAD, as AP would be available. And potentially bench period turns out to be an issue in H1 becoz consulates tend to look at ur W2's from previous years while u go for stamping, which wouldn't be the case while on EAD. Am I right?





    hot carrie underwood pregnant pics of carrie underwood pregnant. Carrie Underwood, Mike Fisher
  • Carrie Underwood, Mike Fisher



  • godspeed
    08-20 09:50 PM
    Totally agree on the information front.
    Our stress levels will be in control if everyone of us knows their case status.

    I dont understand the secrecy in providing the information which pertains to us, maybe they themselves dont have clear picture.



    more...


    house Carrie Underwood pics of carrie underwood pregnant. carrie underwood pregnant,
  • carrie underwood pregnant,



  • wandmaker
    10-29 10:22 AM
    But the EAD is soley meant for work!

    I agree. The kid should not have received the EAD.

    Are they issuing EADs to 2 year olds? That would mean it is legal for a 2 year old to work which just does not add up.

    My co-worker, who has 5 year old kid, his son received an EAD (he filed I-765). He applied for SSN and received the SSN card within 5 days of application.

    If Sury wants SSN for his kid, s/he can give a try.





    tattoo Carrie Underwood arrived at pics of carrie underwood pregnant. image for Carrie Underwood
  • image for Carrie Underwood



  • aamchimumbai
    07-23 12:05 AM
    All,

    I feel that those who concurrently filed I-140/485 in July 2007 are very lucky!

    Here is my situation -

    Previous Employer -
    EB3,PD-Jan'04,I-140 cleared. Switched in June 2007 and wasn't able to file I-485 in July 2007

    New Employer -
    EB2, PD-Dec'-07, I-140 (Feb'08 - pending)

    Question -

    Based on Jun'08 Visa bulletin the dates for EB2-India were at Apr'04. Filed for I-140/485 based on my old priority date for EB3 labor (Jan'04). Explaining USCIS for PD transfer.

    Well, folks at NSC did not understand the PD transfer concept and send my application back. Unclear as to what do now. I guess need to wait until the dates for EB2-India reach Dec'07 such that I can file.

    Any "Creative" thoughts on how to approach USCIS moving forward.

    Thanks in advance for your replies.

    Aamchimumbai



    more...


    pictures Carrie Underwood on Pregnancy pics of carrie underwood pregnant. Gorgeous Carrie Underwood
  • Gorgeous Carrie Underwood



  • pd_recapturing
    05-23 07:10 AM
    In my case, I have my EB3 labor and I140 approved with PD as May 2004. I have already started a new PERM EB2 from same company in order to port PD. I have not reached to the stage where I can apply I140 (under EB2) to actually start porting PD. With the new rule of "21st May 2007", I am not sure how would my case be treated? Can somebody shed some light on this?
    Can someone please answer this ?





    dresses Carrie Underwood, Mike Fisher pics of carrie underwood pregnant. carrie underwood updos
  • carrie underwood updos



  • go_guy123
    01-26 01:38 PM
    This is an important step zero. I am sure Reid will push this through in the Senate.

    But in this congress it's all about what the House does.. Need to see the House version of this bill..

    CIR (aka mass amnesty) was not doable in the past, and is not now and wont be in future. They could not do it even when democratic party was in power in congress (high tide of democratic party). It is impossible now with GOP in control.

    It si pure lip seervice by Sen Reid



    more...


    makeup carrie underwood wedding pics of carrie underwood pregnant. Carrie Underwood
  • Carrie Underwood



  • WeShallOvercome
    12-13 01:59 AM
    It depends on the terms of the contract.

    I think Washington is an "At Will" employment state, so no matter what a contract says, its pretty much !#*$. I'd do some research if I were you -google, get some state specific employment law advice, check your employee handbook etc.

    At Will means that either side (employer or employee) can end a contract at any point, AFAIK

    Employee handbook should spell it out. I guess they "could" force you to use your PTO - don't know of the legality in that.

    Just my opinion, not legal advice:o

    Quick search online got this:-

    At Will

    In Washington, employees are presumed to be "at will." At-will employees may be terminated for any reason, so long as it is not illegal. Generally, employees that work under an employment contract can only be terminated for reasons specified in the contract. In Washington, in order to overcome the at-will presumption, an employee must show that the employer made clear and unequivocal statements of job security to the employee.

    The most common exception to employment-at will is for public policy. This holds that an employee is wrongfully discharged if the termination is counter to an explicit policy of the government. One example is the discharge of an employee for filing a workers' compensation claim.

    Employee Handbooks

    While an employer is not required by law to have an employee handbook, in most cases, it is recommended. An employee handbook provides a centralized, complete and certain record of the employer's policies and procedures. It also provides more convenient access by employees and managers. At a minimum, an employee handbook should include:

    * A statement regarding the at-will employment relationship
    * An equal employment opportunity statement
    * A policy regarding sexual and other types of harassment in the workplace
    * Internet access, e-mail, and voice mail policies
    * The Family Medical Leave Act

    In Washington, in limited circumstances, the at-will presumption can be overcome and a just-cause employment relationship can be created by an employee's legitimate expectations that are grounded in an employer's policy statements. The employee has to show that the employer, through the employee manual or otherwise, made representations or promises that termination would be only for just cause.

    The laws regarding an employer's duties and responsibilities arising under an employee handbook are complex, and a licensed attorney should be contacted to review individual circumstances.

    Thanks franklin,


    My concern here is that IF I want to leave my employer without having to pay the 'damages' , Can I do that in case they are not able to find me a project in my state of residence (I have a house here in WA). I don't think they can force me to stay unpaid just so I don't break their agreement.

    Also from the USCIS point of view, how safe or risky is it to be in this situation where the employer is not able to find any work for you just 1.5 months after GC approval? I can easily find work here, but if I can use this to get out of the agreement, I don't mind being unpaid for a few days...


    I've heard some cases where the employee forced the employer to release him from all contractual obligations because employer wasn't able to pay him when he was willing to work..


    btw, it's nice to be able to attach some face to a handle... I remember you from the DC rally day.





    girlfriend image for Carrie Underwood pics of carrie underwood pregnant. singer Carrie Underwood
  • singer Carrie Underwood



  • bibs
    05-09 06:09 PM
    HI
    I am planning to file a for a fresh EAD or new EAD.
    I had filed 485 on 08/06/2007.

    Now I have the following questions:

    1) I am confused about the filing fee for EAD. Some say Filing fee is dependent on your 485 filign date.
    For example, on usics website under 'Special Instructions' it says (http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.5af9bb95919f35e66f614176543f6d1a/?vgnextoid=73ddd59cb7a5d010VgnVCM10000048f3d6a1RCR D)
    "If you filed a Form I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status, on July 30, 2007, or after, then no fee is required to file a request for employment authorization on Form I-765. You may file the I-765 concurrently with your I-485, or you may submit the I-765 at a later date."
    Does that mean I donot have to pay any fee to USICS for EAD application?

    2)What are the documents I have to submit along with I-485 receipt, I-94 copy & 2 photos?
    On the I-765Instr document it says
    "You must submit a copy of your Federal Government-issued identity document, such as a passport showing your picture, name and date of birth; a birth certificate with photo ID; a visa issued by a foreign consulate; or a national ID document with photo and/or fingerprint.The identity document photocopy must clearly show the facial feature of the applicant and the boigraphical information."
    Which document I should provide as per the above statement?

    3)What is the EAD application current processing time for Nebraska as I am in California and have to apply to NSC(Nebraska)?

    Thanks in advance.





    hairstyles carrie underwood american pics of carrie underwood pregnant. Carrie Underwood
  • Carrie Underwood



  • headhunter
    09-27 10:18 PM
    Guys-

    If someone is asking advice , give it to him professionally. I know, including myself, everyone is frustrated. Quite honestly, most people forget that GC is for the benefit of the company not your benefit. Your benefit just comes along. They have this whole fuckin system because they need people from outside. Not because they love you. It is company that controls GC until you get it. So it is HIS company that is using the tricks of the trade. They can claim that they had lost profit since they did not have a permanent employee for long. All these jumping the queues and rules were framed for the benefit of the company. Not aliens, as they call us.

    "If too many indians are ready to work hard by waiting for 10 yrs for their benefit, yeah why not, screw , I am not giving it to you." -- A mind of a Republican congressman





    svr_76
    05-21 07:46 PM
    And the other presidential candidates will be from All Indian American Desi Munnettra Kazhagam, the Techie Desam Party, Better Samajwadi Party.





    vdixit
    04-22 03:09 PM
    Hello,
    My company's HR rep informed me that my application was selected in this godforsaken lottery. however the validity dates of H1 have been screwed up. they say valid from Oct 1st 2008-Oct 1st 2008.
    Now the lawyers are saying hopefully they will correct things before they mail out either the actual recipts or when they issue the visa. If this is not corrected they are going to apply for corrections.
    I am a little worried, should they be waiting until the visa arrives or make a move now?
    Has anyone faced this issue and if yes any advice on how to correct things.