sekharan
10-14 07:23 PM
Very nice. It looks like we can get married soon!
wallpaper Was/Is Paula Pregnant or has
Krishanpal
07-22 06:57 AM
I believe both are right. I do not think 123456mg is wrong. S/He is a law-abiding person like us and has a right to state his opinion. I agree, the statements were a bit harsher but so the truth is. Also, I guess we must stop discussing more on these matters as such since it is past and can not be changed now. Though you have my personal symphathies unlike 123456mg, I do not think the actions you chose were correct and you require a correction from that perspective. I suggest you talk to experts regarding your immigration matters since your looks like a difficult case to me.
RNGC
04-26 08:42 AM
Thanks...This is very helpful!....Feeling a lot better now!
2011 Paula Patton
h1b_slave
07-07 01:51 PM
Does anyone know some good lawyer/CPA who can provide guidance on such matters.
Also what if indian citizen residing in india wants to sell online to US customers ?
Also what if indian citizen residing in india wants to sell online to US customers ?
more...

kumar1
03-20 11:35 AM
I do not think, number of employees matter. I work for a desi company and it has just 2 employees. Labor was breeze and 140 got approved in 4 weeks. Never got any RFE. However, I was in EB-3 despite having 4 years bachelor's degree and 5+ years of experience.

thepaew
02-10 10:35 AM
Sent you a PM with my email address. Thx
Please PM me and I can give out the details.
THX
Please PM me and I can give out the details.
THX
more...
sivasiva
09-05 09:47 AM
just called USCIS and reached level 2 customer support. she still could not find my 485 information. She send a request to NSC to look for my application. and ask me to ask them after 45 days if I still not hear anything from NSC.
Dont worry. You will get it soon. .Same thing happened to me. Applied I-485 on July 2nd, EAD/AP in 2nd week of August. Got receipts for EAD/AP from NEC on Aug 29, checks cleared today for I-485 from TSC.
So Dont worry.. You should get it.
Dont worry. You will get it soon. .Same thing happened to me. Applied I-485 on July 2nd, EAD/AP in 2nd week of August. Got receipts for EAD/AP from NEC on Aug 29, checks cleared today for I-485 from TSC.
So Dont worry.. You should get it.
2010 *Paula Patton, currently
franklin
09-05 05:24 PM
Well, right now it is all "U" on the visa bulletin, you are right. But I assure you that come October and the following months there will be visas for our Egyptian friend and ROW.
No, EB3 ROW has been retrogressed for years. I HIGHLY doubt that this will change dramatically come October. As everyone knows, the common assumption is that Priority dates will be similar to January of this year, which means that EB3 ROW PD will be 01AUG02
Please get your facts straight, this is disinformation.
Your friends that you refer to must not have been EB3, it is highly unlikely that they got their greencards in under a year if they were. Since the OP didn't say what category they were in, we have to think about all possibilities.
No, EB3 ROW has been retrogressed for years. I HIGHLY doubt that this will change dramatically come October. As everyone knows, the common assumption is that Priority dates will be similar to January of this year, which means that EB3 ROW PD will be 01AUG02
Please get your facts straight, this is disinformation.
Your friends that you refer to must not have been EB3, it is highly unlikely that they got their greencards in under a year if they were. Since the OP didn't say what category they were in, we have to think about all possibilities.
more...
gbof
10-16 10:13 AM
This is what I can speculate from logical point of view. There can be an 2nd RFE which is basically seeking more clarification on an earlier RFE. These kind of RFE will be pretty much immediate to the preceeding RFE (within 1 -2 months)
After that hopefully there should not be any unrelated RFE with the assumption that IO has taken a complete look at the file before issuing a RFE. We do not want a RFE for BC and when that is replied IO sending another one for Medical or Marriage Certificate. We should reasonably assume that IO has taken a good look at the application before sending RFE.
But we can expect RFE for cases that are current. The reason being most of these cases might be lying with CIS for over 2-3 years before getting current and considering the current state of economy they might issue a RFE for updated EVL to check if the person is still working. That is again just a pure guess no one knows how CIS works in reality
eb2_mumbai,
Most your recent postings are logical but still so much red here- I gave you green.
After that hopefully there should not be any unrelated RFE with the assumption that IO has taken a complete look at the file before issuing a RFE. We do not want a RFE for BC and when that is replied IO sending another one for Medical or Marriage Certificate. We should reasonably assume that IO has taken a good look at the application before sending RFE.
But we can expect RFE for cases that are current. The reason being most of these cases might be lying with CIS for over 2-3 years before getting current and considering the current state of economy they might issue a RFE for updated EVL to check if the person is still working. That is again just a pure guess no one knows how CIS works in reality
eb2_mumbai,
Most your recent postings are logical but still so much red here- I gave you green.
hair CFDA Fashion Awards
ns33
01-18 01:12 PM
Actually, IIRC, in 2001/2002, DOL denied a lot of RIR LCs from big corps. There was the infamous Zeigler memo that affected Texs DOL region the worst. Lucky for west cost I think Cal DOL did not take that into account. Not sure about other parts of country.
NS
NS
more...
eb3retro
08-03 06:35 PM
This is a small idea and let us see if it works.
We all help each other on the forum by answering questions. Let us answer questions of members of our community and politely request the person asking the question, if your answer helped him. If it helped him, the member can consider contributing to Immigrationvoice.
I think if all active members add this small note in their signatures, it may help us generate more funds to continue this effort. You can choose to modify this message to make it more appealing or create a link to the high five campaign that is currently running.
Suggestions are welcome.
great idea...
We all help each other on the forum by answering questions. Let us answer questions of members of our community and politely request the person asking the question, if your answer helped him. If it helped him, the member can consider contributing to Immigrationvoice.
I think if all active members add this small note in their signatures, it may help us generate more funds to continue this effort. You can choose to modify this message to make it more appealing or create a link to the high five campaign that is currently running.
Suggestions are welcome.
great idea...
hot paula patton hot. Paula Patton
vedicman
04-28 08:58 AM
The Republican targets for compromise are the usual suspects � Sens. Lindsey Graham of South Carolina, Scott Brown of Massachusetts, George LeMieux of Florida, Judd Gregg of New Hampshire, Lisa Murkowski of Alaska and Dick Lugar of Indiana � all of whom have expressed willingness to negotiate on immigration. Sen. Chuck Schumer (D-N.Y.) is planning to meet with several of these GOP senators this week to see whether there�s hope for a bipartisan immigration bill.
Democrats have no specific timetable for immigration, but the next recess � a natural deadline for legislation � begins May 28.
Read more: Arizona jumpstarts immigration bill - Kasie Hunt - POLITICO.com (http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0410/36379.html#ixzz0mP4RlzB8)
Democrats have no specific timetable for immigration, but the next recess � a natural deadline for legislation � begins May 28.
Read more: Arizona jumpstarts immigration bill - Kasie Hunt - POLITICO.com (http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0410/36379.html#ixzz0mP4RlzB8)
more...
house Kreuk and Paula Patton and
sent4dc
06-19 12:07 PM
Wow! Thank you everyone for your input!
So how does one surrender a Green Card abroad - do they have to go to a US Consular Office/Embassy?
So how does one surrender a Green Card abroad - do they have to go to a US Consular Office/Embassy?
tattoo paula patton
sai
03-26 06:22 PM
thanks for the info. Sounds interesting.
more...
pictures Paula Patton Gallery
adhantari
08-12 06:24 PM
what makes u think that he would be banned for asking such questions - if IV is busy may be some senior members can answer.
it little more. Why is this post missing from Front Page? Some posts are there even they are not updated in last 12hrs. This one was gone from front page in matters of hours. After my reply this should technically come up on front page.... see if it does........ :D
it little more. Why is this post missing from Front Page? Some posts are there even they are not updated in last 12hrs. This one was gone from front page in matters of hours. After my reply this should technically come up on front page.... see if it does........ :D
dresses Paula Patton#39;s New Cut, Dress
anu_t
07-24 01:19 PM
If one has a copy of 140 but it has been revoked (no fraud) , when applied for porting how does USCIS finds out the cause of revoking 140? Does USCIS has some kind of data regarding that?
Like what if the labour has been substituted? How one will get this information?
Like what if the labour has been substituted? How one will get this information?
more...
makeup Actress Paula Patton attends a
lvaka
05-21 11:20 AM
Hi All,
While filling the EFile EAD, I am not really sure what should be filled under the Last question.. "Please provide information concerning your eligibility status"
I would appreciate if any of you who got their EAD through EFile answer this question.
Thanks
While filling the EFile EAD, I am not really sure what should be filled under the Last question.. "Please provide information concerning your eligibility status"
I would appreciate if any of you who got their EAD through EFile answer this question.
Thanks
girlfriend Paula Patton Swing Vote
psychman
03-27 11:29 PM
I just had a response back from the MSDN boards that I need to hit test to find out which UI Element is being clicked. I will explore this route and will hopefully find an answer to post here.
hairstyles Actress Paula Patton brings on
jonty_11
07-26 03:58 PM
wait for the next receipt compliant notice....it should be out in a day or too...NSC will b January 1st 2020
anilvt
09-18 10:31 PM
hello ras,
did u show up today at the rally man?
why don't you show this to congressman
why show us your inventions about GC fourth law ?
and other people like us who can't make decision and change the law?
after gc wud u like to invent citizenship formula
try to get some 50 eople in the next rally
Thanks
did u show up today at the rally man?
why don't you show this to congressman
why show us your inventions about GC fourth law ?
and other people like us who can't make decision and change the law?
after gc wud u like to invent citizenship formula
try to get some 50 eople in the next rally
Thanks
pd_recapturing
06-20 05:35 PM
I am confused. I have I 140 approval copy but it does not have A# in it. I know lots of people who have approved I 140 and they have A# in it. Please let me know what should I do in this case?