purgan
07-27 12:30 PM
Urstruly
I believe your friend and his wife will be fine. They have 180 day+45 day grace period...it is taking NSC quite a while to generate RNs so she will probably get the GC after FY2008 quota is effective in Oct
But seperately I wish I had such good friends:-).
I believe your friend and his wife will be fine. They have 180 day+45 day grace period...it is taking NSC quite a while to generate RNs so she will probably get the GC after FY2008 quota is effective in Oct
But seperately I wish I had such good friends:-).
wallpaper online car insurance quotes.
nb_des
02-13 10:01 AM
You can simply use the tuition fees deduction on the front of the 1040 return. It will reduce your adjusted gross income. I have been using it for deducting my sons tuition for three years.
Yes, but it can only reduce your taxable income upto $4000. For those who are spending larger amounts towards education in graduate studies lifetime credit in my opinion is better option.
Yes, but it can only reduce your taxable income upto $4000. For those who are spending larger amounts towards education in graduate studies lifetime credit in my opinion is better option.
hemya
08-21 09:15 AM
If you have the ead card, the file #/card# will tell you which center was your EAD fiiled. To get an approximate date using the online case status search for the file number in the approximate range as yours. For Eg. if you card # is EAC 07 043 52343 - then the center is Vermont, Filed in Fisical year 07 ( Oct -06 - Sep 07) 043 is the 43rd working day in FY07 and 52343 is the case number.
Hope this helps.
Thats what I did...but I did not put in the date of filing......My old EAD card had a LINxxxxx number
Hope this helps.
Thats what I did...but I did not put in the date of filing......My old EAD card had a LINxxxxx number
2011 Car Insurance Instant Online
coolgc
05-08 02:51 PM
Thank you, Dallasdude!
more...
kumarr
06-14 09:40 PM
Thank you all for your helpful replies.
Hopefully its just an easy one like mentioned above.
Hopefully its just an easy one like mentioned above.

kcindian
05-29 11:21 AM
Thanks for your response kaisersose.
I understand I can switch jobs with my EAD.
I want to switch from EB3 category to EB2 since I will be current under EB2 with my PD of July 2003. What is the process I have to follow to make this switch?
KC INdian
I understand I can switch jobs with my EAD.
I want to switch from EB3 category to EB2 since I will be current under EB2 with my PD of July 2003. What is the process I have to follow to make this switch?
KC INdian
more...
ski_dude12
02-17 09:51 PM
We had out fingerprinting done 3 weeks back.
2010 online car insurance quotes.
beppenyc
04-09 03:36 PM
Bush and the others were sure to have a bill by the end of the year 2006, did you see any bill (beside the Bill wall) ?
No, so don`t worry...nothing will happen.
No, so don`t worry...nothing will happen.
more...
aya2004
06-07 04:45 PM
I see two votes on cloture were rejected !
http://www.senate.gov/legislative/LIS/roll_call_lists/vote_menu_110_1.htm
http://www.senate.gov/legislative/LIS/roll_call_lists/vote_menu_110_1.htm
hair D Online Auto Insurance Quote
realizeit
08-01 04:01 PM
This movement by Menendez definitely will increse the likelihood of the passage of our bill.
IV CORE: Probably, it's time for start mobilizing our resources in the direction of Senate aisle as well.
IV CORE: Probably, it's time for start mobilizing our resources in the direction of Senate aisle as well.
more...
spicensour
06-17 01:26 PM
PD - august 2002
140 AP - august 2005
485/EA/AP - sent it out today
Have you recd. any communication from the processing center yet. I sent the forms on June 5 and have not heard anything yet.
Does anybody on the forum know how many days does it take for the processing center to acknowledge?
PD aug 2003.
I140 March 2006
I485/AP/ sent on June 05,2007.
140 AP - august 2005
485/EA/AP - sent it out today
Have you recd. any communication from the processing center yet. I sent the forms on June 5 and have not heard anything yet.
Does anybody on the forum know how many days does it take for the processing center to acknowledge?
PD aug 2003.
I140 March 2006
I485/AP/ sent on June 05,2007.
hot Online Car Insurance Quotes.
chintu25
07-30 12:28 PM
:confused: Guys ,
I just checked my I140 approval notice and it shows LUD as July 28th 2007
I am totally confused as to why it shows that since my I140 is approved since a long time .
I have applied for 485 on June 29th 2007 and it reached USCIS TSC on July 2nd 2007.
Does the LUD on my I140 have anything to do with my 485 Application ??
Please advise ?
I just checked my I140 approval notice and it shows LUD as July 28th 2007
I am totally confused as to why it shows that since my I140 is approved since a long time .
I have applied for 485 on June 29th 2007 and it reached USCIS TSC on July 2nd 2007.
Does the LUD on my I140 have anything to do with my 485 Application ??
Please advise ?
more...
house Free Online Auto Insurance
vsuri
02-15 09:49 PM
Bank denied a consumer loan ,after approval due to immigration status specifically they said no loan unless you are a citizen. i am a permanent resident , leaving in the US for over 15 years. Applying for naturalization this year. Also the same bank had approved a consumer loan 2 years ago and now they say "oh we made a mistake then". Case or no case? I think I have been discriminated against.
Federal Trade Commission [FTC] indicates at:
Mortgage Discrimination (http://www.ftc.gov/bcp/edu/pubs/consumer/homes/rea08.shtm)
that:
"[A lender cannot] consider your sex, race, or national origin, although you will be asked to disclose this information voluntarily to help federal agencies enforce anti-discrimination laws. A creditor may consider your immigration status and whether you have the right to remain in the country long enough to repay the debt. "
The above information is relevant to Mortgage loans, but other loans may be subject to similar anti-discrimination statutes.
Follow the "If You Suspect Discrimination" section of the above web page to file a complaint.
Federal Trade Commission [FTC] indicates at:
Mortgage Discrimination (http://www.ftc.gov/bcp/edu/pubs/consumer/homes/rea08.shtm)
that:
"[A lender cannot] consider your sex, race, or national origin, although you will be asked to disclose this information voluntarily to help federal agencies enforce anti-discrimination laws. A creditor may consider your immigration status and whether you have the right to remain in the country long enough to repay the debt. "
The above information is relevant to Mortgage loans, but other loans may be subject to similar anti-discrimination statutes.
Follow the "If You Suspect Discrimination" section of the above web page to file a complaint.
tattoo car insurance quotes online
MannyD
09-11 03:34 PM
Thanks Dixie...Also, as per other forum members showing PD Year will give clear picture of voting..!!
The poll tool doesn't allow more than 10 options at a time. Now that I know the distribution of EB category, I will post another poll to get the years. I will create the new poll after checking out October visa bulletin.
We've all got to keep busy creating a poll or answering one for a while... don't we? ;)
The poll tool doesn't allow more than 10 options at a time. Now that I know the distribution of EB category, I will post another poll to get the years. I will create the new poll after checking out October visa bulletin.
We've all got to keep busy creating a poll or answering one for a while... don't we? ;)
more...
pictures online, auto insurance quotes,
dingudi
03-05 12:17 AM
My luck is just not good w.r.t GC. Afte long wait my spouse finally had received her FP notice and is scheduled for her FP in couple of days. But today she accidently burnt her finger and that too right at the spot where we give the FP.
Guys , any suggestion as to what needs to be done. Should she still try to give the FP and see if it works. She has a big blister on her finger.
Any similar experiences , please post.
Guys , any suggestion as to what needs to be done. Should she still try to give the FP and see if it works. She has a big blister on her finger.
Any similar experiences , please post.
dresses car insurance quotes online

kidrock
12-07 02:13 AM
Hi,
Check my post in "Job Offers"
Check my post in "Job Offers"
more...
makeup Car Insurance Quote Online
rajsand
09-20 01:38 PM
Hey Jaime you seem to be all charged up!!
Great energy, will inspire many!!
Hope we have one more rally soon!
Great energy, will inspire many!!
Hope we have one more rally soon!
girlfriend Free Online Car Insurance
ghost
07-19 02:19 PM
Ok , just got off the phone with my lawyer.He says we can not file a I485 because the priority date is not current. EB3 is showing 01OCT01 and we can only file that form the bulletin is showing April2002. He says we are not eligible for that...
So now you are getting a feel of the whole mess we all are into. Welcome to the club!
Anyways, from all your posts I gather that your wife's GC application is in EB3 category with a Priority Date (PD) of April 2002.
You've never mentioned your country of citizenship but as of July 2006, the PD is not current for any one. Check out the bulletin at: http://travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/bulletin/bulletin_1770.html
Click on July 2006 and scroll all the way to the section of "Employment Based" Table. The first column (employment based) of this table lists categories. Yours, EB3, is 3rd. Now, depending on your country of citizenship you can check the available PD. Department of State updates this web page every month but because of current retrogression problem there is not a lot of movement for EB3 PD's.
You have other options like changing your employer and porting your PD to the new employer. Search in the forums for "Porting Priority Date" for more information. You should talk to your lawyer about this possibility.
Good Luck!
So now you are getting a feel of the whole mess we all are into. Welcome to the club!
Anyways, from all your posts I gather that your wife's GC application is in EB3 category with a Priority Date (PD) of April 2002.
You've never mentioned your country of citizenship but as of July 2006, the PD is not current for any one. Check out the bulletin at: http://travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/bulletin/bulletin_1770.html
Click on July 2006 and scroll all the way to the section of "Employment Based" Table. The first column (employment based) of this table lists categories. Yours, EB3, is 3rd. Now, depending on your country of citizenship you can check the available PD. Department of State updates this web page every month but because of current retrogression problem there is not a lot of movement for EB3 PD's.
You have other options like changing your employer and porting your PD to the new employer. Search in the forums for "Porting Priority Date" for more information. You should talk to your lawyer about this possibility.
Good Luck!
hairstyles Sharp#39;s auto insurance quote
starscream
03-24 04:19 PM
Have you hear anything from your appeal? Please let me know.
Thank you.
Aura M/Hassan 11,
I am assuming that when you guys say appeal - you mean request for review (RFR) for the LC that got denied. My LC was denied in November 06 and my employer's lawyer filed a Request for Review (RFR )because the said they were absolutely sure that DOL had denied the LC in error. Well, DOL approved the RFR and my LC was approved in Jan 08 - YES it took 14 months. The advantage is that if RFR is approved the priority date can be maintained. The lawyer's had told me that it does take a year for RFR to be approved (of course at that time nobody expected that the Pdates would become curent in summer of 07 so I missed that bus) - but anyways now I can maintain my original priority date.
From whatever I have read online it seems the lawyers have to be absolutely sure that the LC is denied in error by DOL to expect any positive reply for the RFR.
Best of luck to you both!!
Thank you.
Aura M/Hassan 11,
I am assuming that when you guys say appeal - you mean request for review (RFR) for the LC that got denied. My LC was denied in November 06 and my employer's lawyer filed a Request for Review (RFR )because the said they were absolutely sure that DOL had denied the LC in error. Well, DOL approved the RFR and my LC was approved in Jan 08 - YES it took 14 months. The advantage is that if RFR is approved the priority date can be maintained. The lawyer's had told me that it does take a year for RFR to be approved (of course at that time nobody expected that the Pdates would become curent in summer of 07 so I missed that bus) - but anyways now I can maintain my original priority date.
From whatever I have read online it seems the lawyers have to be absolutely sure that the LC is denied in error by DOL to expect any positive reply for the RFR.
Best of luck to you both!!
eb3_nepa
08-09 01:40 PM
First off it is Alien REGISTRATION number and you can find it on the newer I-140 approvals OR you can use your OPT EAD card A# if you were ever on an F1.
IT IS NOT your passport number and it is issued by the USCIS. If you dont have it check with ur lawyer. If you are not sure pls leave it blank.
IT IS NOT your passport number and it is issued by the USCIS. If you dont have it check with ur lawyer. If you are not sure pls leave it blank.
GCInThisLife
07-18 05:23 PM
Well.. we cannot reduce pdf size much by zipping as it is already compressed..
I tried zipping.. but when zipped, it says max size exceeded 97KB.. if I just tried upload the pdf it says uploaded failed.. anyways..
Try zipping it. :D
I tried zipping.. but when zipped, it says max size exceeded 97KB.. if I just tried upload the pdf it says uploaded failed.. anyways..
Try zipping it. :D