anilsal
11-06 10:09 PM
http://www.change.gov/agenda/immigration/
nature wallpaper hd widescreen. Stars Widescreen Wallpaper for
talash
10-15 11:48 PM
Again always track ur al aplications and DONT depend on lawyer .
nature wallpaper hd widescreen. NATURE WALLPAPER HD WIDESCREEN
BECsufferer
08-19 12:35 PM
No where in the news piece it's mentioned that he is on Indian origin. Your headline says - Indian Origin doc.................
Really dude...LOL. Grow up
Put ur head together and tell me is it too difficult to tell where he is from?
Really dude...LOL. Grow up
Put ur head together and tell me is it too difficult to tell where he is from?
nature wallpaper hd widescreen. hd-widescreen-nature-
chee
11-01 11:13 AM
There was a change in the LUD for my AP...Stus say its been mailed out for me and my spouse
more...
nature wallpaper hd widescreen. hd nature wallpapers.
Michael chertoff
04-26 02:35 PM
Why did we all come to USA?
Did any of you knew the Green card problems when you came?
Did you know the problems when you applied for greencard many years ago?
When was the first time you found out there was a ling wait period and so many problems?
Brother, just relax. Take a deep breath and try to take a nap.. you will be OK. I can understand your frustration.
Get well Soon my friend.
MC
Did any of you knew the Green card problems when you came?
Did you know the problems when you applied for greencard many years ago?
When was the first time you found out there was a ling wait period and so many problems?
Brother, just relax. Take a deep breath and try to take a nap.. you will be OK. I can understand your frustration.
Get well Soon my friend.
MC
nature wallpaper hd widescreen. Most Wanted Nature Widescreen
sdrblr
09-09 10:26 AM
I second it :) NO SSN REQUIRED FOR PP. I filled out 000-00-0000 for my son. I believe there was a site or document I looked up and got this info (dont remember where I found it).
You dont need a PIO. If it is emergency or you dont have time, just get a multiple entry visa. For kids at that age it does not make any difference whether they enter on PIO or a visa. Chicago issues visa the same day.
BTW does Indian consulate do background check and issue 221(g) :D:D
PS: I live in IL as well and you dont need SSN for kids to get a PP :)
You dont need a PIO. If it is emergency or you dont have time, just get a multiple entry visa. For kids at that age it does not make any difference whether they enter on PIO or a visa. Chicago issues visa the same day.
BTW does Indian consulate do background check and issue 221(g) :D:D
PS: I live in IL as well and you dont need SSN for kids to get a PP :)
more...
nature wallpaper hd widescreen. hd wallpaper nature
EndlessWait
12-07 03:09 PM
databases for CSC and NSC are aligned and then notices are sent automatically. Unless that happens one has to wait to get the FP notice.
its so weird, Oh USCIS have mercy on us. go IV
its so weird, Oh USCIS have mercy on us. go IV
nature wallpaper hd widescreen. nature wallpapers hd
%2525255B2%2525255D.jpg)
geniousatwork
09-03 10:18 PM
My colleague applied for his extension (small consulting company) and he got it approved without any RFE.
Applied: Jul 24
Approved: Aug 27
Anybody who works for consulting co. got extension approved ? without RFE ?
Applied: Jul 24
Approved: Aug 27
Anybody who works for consulting co. got extension approved ? without RFE ?
more...
nature wallpaper hd widescreen. Wallpaper Hd Widescreen
Madan Ahluwalia
02-23 02:55 PM
Two things:
1. You might benefit from 245(k) provisions. Check with your attorney.
2. Do not provide tax returns. it is not required at the time of filing of green card application.
Good luck.
1. You might benefit from 245(k) provisions. Check with your attorney.
2. Do not provide tax returns. it is not required at the time of filing of green card application.
Good luck.
nature wallpaper hd widescreen. The Best of Nature - High Res.
looneytunezez
07-31 06:47 PM
i see dead applications.....
more...
nature wallpaper hd widescreen. Nature Wallpaper For Widescreen. nature wallpapers hd widescreen. nature wallpaper hd; nature wallpaper; nature wallpapers hd widescreen. nature wallpaper

sgurram
04-30 12:49 AM
mine reached on the 27th. I had last update on 27th and 28th
nature wallpaper hd widescreen. nature wallpapers hd widescreen. nature wallpaper hd for; nature wallpaper hd for. MacSA. Jul 22, 08:48 AM. Surely they can#39;t continue to justify a Core

gc140
10-22 07:34 PM
Hello,
Please advice on this.
Application is filed under EB2 category.
In Labor certificate minimum education requirement is Master's
My I-140 is denied because of 3 years Bachelors degree.
I have 3 yrs bachelors + 2 years Masters + 4 yrs work exp.
Received RFE on 15th June 2009.
We submitted 2 education evaluations on Sept 3rd 2009, which says my Master�s degree is equivalent to US Masters Degree.
Received denial notice on 28th Sept 2009.
After denial, Lawyer is planning to file appeal with federal court.
Does anyone have the same issue?
I read about a company called Career Consulting International (CCI)on internet, it seems they can prove my 3 yrs bachelors degree is equivalent to 4 yrs US Bachelors degree.
To proof this CCI is charging a huge amount.
Does anyone have any info about CCI?
Please advice.
Thanks.
Please advice on this.
Application is filed under EB2 category.
In Labor certificate minimum education requirement is Master's
My I-140 is denied because of 3 years Bachelors degree.
I have 3 yrs bachelors + 2 years Masters + 4 yrs work exp.
Received RFE on 15th June 2009.
We submitted 2 education evaluations on Sept 3rd 2009, which says my Master�s degree is equivalent to US Masters Degree.
Received denial notice on 28th Sept 2009.
After denial, Lawyer is planning to file appeal with federal court.
Does anyone have the same issue?
I read about a company called Career Consulting International (CCI)on internet, it seems they can prove my 3 yrs bachelors degree is equivalent to 4 yrs US Bachelors degree.
To proof this CCI is charging a huge amount.
Does anyone have any info about CCI?
Please advice.
Thanks.
more...
nature wallpaper hd widescreen. Nature Wallpaper Hd Widescreen. nature wallpaper hd widescreen; nature wallpaper hd widescreen. puma1552. Mar 12, 05:11 AM. Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0
dc2007
08-05 10:48 AM
Any Senior member please help ....
nature wallpaper hd widescreen. Nature wallpaper fall of
yetanotherguyinline
03-23 03:49 PM
Business week MBA forums had a big conversation about this topic with some MBA graduates saying they ere affected. May be someone can post this on there.
more...
nature wallpaper hd widescreen. Desert Widescreen Wallpaper
pa_arora
06-25 01:35 PM
Apply with current passport copy. Also attach the receipt of Renewal of Passport.
Don't wait for July to pass.
And for Affidavits, my attorney wants copies not the originals.
Good Luck
Don't wait for July to pass.
And for Affidavits, my attorney wants copies not the originals.
Good Luck
nature wallpaper hd widescreen. nature wallpaper hd widescreen
Vsach
10-06 10:49 AM
Dear All.
I have a couple of queries and would appreciate your guidance in the matter.
-I have an approved H1B extension but my H1B visa in the passport has expired. Presently I do not want to use my EAD. When travelling outside the country can I re-enter the US using my Advance Parole or do I have to get my H1B visa stamped in the passport.
-Our son is 15 years old. He does not have a social number as we did not apply for EAD. His H4Visa on the passport has expired. Now when he travels outside the country, can he use his travel document. How does it work, or does he have to maintain his H4 status and get his visa stamped. Please advise.:)
Regards
I have a couple of queries and would appreciate your guidance in the matter.
-I have an approved H1B extension but my H1B visa in the passport has expired. Presently I do not want to use my EAD. When travelling outside the country can I re-enter the US using my Advance Parole or do I have to get my H1B visa stamped in the passport.
-Our son is 15 years old. He does not have a social number as we did not apply for EAD. His H4Visa on the passport has expired. Now when he travels outside the country, can he use his travel document. How does it work, or does he have to maintain his H4 status and get his visa stamped. Please advise.:)
Regards
more...
nature wallpaper hd widescreen. widescreen wallpaper hd nature
punjabi77
10-09 11:08 AM
thanks for your response..
But i am still not convinced that one can keep both PR as well as GC.
I am quite sure that there are many people on this forum who must have applied for PR as well as GC and now got their GC.
Someone please provide some information..
But i am still not convinced that one can keep both PR as well as GC.
I am quite sure that there are many people on this forum who must have applied for PR as well as GC and now got their GC.
Someone please provide some information..
nature wallpaper hd widescreen. wallpaper hd widescreen nature
dkupadhyay
11-25 01:14 PM
Thanks for all your replies.
My new attorney has all the e-mail communication to the congressman's office and he has replied to USCIS NOID for my I-1485 with all the details. But he believes that our case is not strong enough because we have no proof about the first I-140 filing date (the first I-140 was filed by previous attorney who is not reachable any more). We just have a copy of the first I-140 receipt. Even the first I-140 application (filed by previous attorney) has no date anywhere. My new attorney tried to get the original receipt for first I-140 or even copy of the canceled check for the application fees from the previous attorney. But previous attorney is not responding. I went to the previous attorney's office several times and found his office locked all the time.
Don't know what to do. Hopefully USCIS will pay attention to the e-mail communication with congressman and will find out some way.
Is there any legal step I can take against the previous attorney for not providing me the document? Can I file any consume complaint against him?
My new attorney has all the e-mail communication to the congressman's office and he has replied to USCIS NOID for my I-1485 with all the details. But he believes that our case is not strong enough because we have no proof about the first I-140 filing date (the first I-140 was filed by previous attorney who is not reachable any more). We just have a copy of the first I-140 receipt. Even the first I-140 application (filed by previous attorney) has no date anywhere. My new attorney tried to get the original receipt for first I-140 or even copy of the canceled check for the application fees from the previous attorney. But previous attorney is not responding. I went to the previous attorney's office several times and found his office locked all the time.
Don't know what to do. Hopefully USCIS will pay attention to the e-mail communication with congressman and will find out some way.
Is there any legal step I can take against the previous attorney for not providing me the document? Can I file any consume complaint against him?
nature wallpaper hd widescreen. nature wallpaper hd widescreen. wallpaper hd widescreen nature; wallpaper hd widescreen nature. Mal. Aug 14, 03:18 PM. Considering Apple just announced at
rajnag21
07-17 05:24 PM
Hi,
This is for a good friend of mine. He is going to get married in dec 2007. He has already applied for 140 premium processing. There is a opportunity to apply for 485 by end of this month and he has asked me for advice on this matter. His labor has PD March 2005(got cleared).
My request to all IV members is to give me some advice that I can pass on to him.
Please help !
This is for a good friend of mine. He is going to get married in dec 2007. He has already applied for 140 premium processing. There is a opportunity to apply for 485 by end of this month and he has asked me for advice on this matter. His labor has PD March 2005(got cleared).
My request to all IV members is to give me some advice that I can pass on to him.
Please help !
satyachowdary
03-09 07:44 PM
Hi
Can some one suggest a good lawyer in NJ/NY areas to handle my AC-21 case.
Can some one suggest a good lawyer in NJ/NY areas to handle my AC-21 case.
lazycis
01-15 11:15 AM
Finally, I found it in the federal regulations. So it's the federal law.
20 CFR Ch. V. � 655.731
...
except that the deduction may not recoup a business expense(s) of the employer (including attorney fees and other costs connected to the performance of H–1B program functions which are required to be performed by the employer, e.g., preparation and filing of LCA and H–1B petition);
20 CFR Ch. V. � 655.731
...
except that the deduction may not recoup a business expense(s) of the employer (including attorney fees and other costs connected to the performance of H–1B program functions which are required to be performed by the employer, e.g., preparation and filing of LCA and H–1B petition);