singhsa3
03-03 06:19 PM
Hold on..
Not everyone visit this site. So any extrapolation won't make any sense. The idea is not to take polls but is that someone take up our issue, investigate and spread our message.
The message is simple, you got the people with right stuff, standing in the line. Their wait is neither good for them nor good for anyone else.
thats even worse. you are taking a poll of 500 people (*IF* you get that many respondents to this poll, my feeling is you wont cross 250) and expanding that to 1 million people in line for EB greencard.
This is not extrapolation, its a joke.
For the sake of the immigrant community, please dont drag CNN to Immigrationvoice.org to look at a poll that 200 people took of which 50 claim they would buy a house if they got a GC tomorrow. We all lose credibility if we make such statements.
Not everyone visit this site. So any extrapolation won't make any sense. The idea is not to take polls but is that someone take up our issue, investigate and spread our message.
The message is simple, you got the people with right stuff, standing in the line. Their wait is neither good for them nor good for anyone else.
thats even worse. you are taking a poll of 500 people (*IF* you get that many respondents to this poll, my feeling is you wont cross 250) and expanding that to 1 million people in line for EB greencard.
This is not extrapolation, its a joke.
For the sake of the immigrant community, please dont drag CNN to Immigrationvoice.org to look at a poll that 200 people took of which 50 claim they would buy a house if they got a GC tomorrow. We all lose credibility if we make such statements.
wallpaper Los Angeles Lakers game played
somegchuh
03-15 08:51 PM
I have been waiting for my GC on purpose. I really wanted it to take 6 years.
I really wanted to get my Labor to rot in PBEC and then I intentionally wanted to get stuck in Namecheck.
On a serious note, do you have any idea about how this systems works? Do you have any idea what BEC's were or what namecheck is.
We will talk about "what the hell have you have been doing for so long" in 4 years when you are moaning about how retrogression has affected you for the last 5 years.
C'mon guys, what the hell have you been doing for so long?
I mean look at the archived Visa Bulletins, you observe the following:
1. EB2 was current for India ALL THROUGH 2003
2. EB2 was current for India ALL THROUGH 2004
3. EB2 was current for India till August 2005
4. After the retrogression in 2005, EB2 India moved up quickly through 2003-2004 to April 2004 by the beginning of 2007
5. Even after the summer 2007 fiasco (EB2 Current fro July, August 2007), the priority date for EB2 India moved to April 2004 and stayed there for 3 months
What more do you wish for?
I don't understand how there any can be anyone from 2004-2005 India still left in the EB2 category.
This is pathetic. What the hell have you been waiting for?
I really wanted to get my Labor to rot in PBEC and then I intentionally wanted to get stuck in Namecheck.
On a serious note, do you have any idea about how this systems works? Do you have any idea what BEC's were or what namecheck is.
We will talk about "what the hell have you have been doing for so long" in 4 years when you are moaning about how retrogression has affected you for the last 5 years.
C'mon guys, what the hell have you been doing for so long?
I mean look at the archived Visa Bulletins, you observe the following:
1. EB2 was current for India ALL THROUGH 2003
2. EB2 was current for India ALL THROUGH 2004
3. EB2 was current for India till August 2005
4. After the retrogression in 2005, EB2 India moved up quickly through 2003-2004 to April 2004 by the beginning of 2007
5. Even after the summer 2007 fiasco (EB2 Current fro July, August 2007), the priority date for EB2 India moved to April 2004 and stayed there for 3 months
What more do you wish for?
I don't understand how there any can be anyone from 2004-2005 India still left in the EB2 category.
This is pathetic. What the hell have you been waiting for?
gimmeacard
07-13 02:51 PM
I am current now (PD: Feb 16th,06) and last time when i was current in 2008 for a month i got an RFE. Even though the attorney replied to the RFE in 3 days, all my case status shows is RFE response received.
Ours is a big company and close 2000 people applied for 485 during the July 2007 fiasco and we were asked to send the G28 forms to the attorney by mail with no signature reqd. Apparently almost every got an RFE for that.
I wish i could get to know if RFE was all taken care of and my case is pending for a VISA number. Any way to know if thats the case gurus?
are you with cisco? i am from there
Ours is a big company and close 2000 people applied for 485 during the July 2007 fiasco and we were asked to send the G28 forms to the attorney by mail with no signature reqd. Apparently almost every got an RFE for that.
I wish i could get to know if RFE was all taken care of and my case is pending for a VISA number. Any way to know if thats the case gurus?
are you with cisco? i am from there
2011 vs LA LAKERS [Game 2]
coopheal
11-12 09:58 AM
IV core should have two focus: long term plan and a short term plan.
Long term plan is anything that involves visa increase.
Short term plan is anything that does not involve visa increase, but that provides some kind of releif to us. A no-nonsense, non-controversial and simple measure that can be added to an appropriation bill is a best example.
I hope the core is reading this post...
If you have an idea, and possibly a suggestion on how to implement it, post it. Even an old idea with innovative implementation may help us.
However, please do not wait on contribution thinking until something happens I don�t have to contribute. IV core is already working on many issues, and your monthly contribution would help stabilize resource needs for current items.
Long term plan is anything that involves visa increase.
Short term plan is anything that does not involve visa increase, but that provides some kind of releif to us. A no-nonsense, non-controversial and simple measure that can be added to an appropriation bill is a best example.
I hope the core is reading this post...
If you have an idea, and possibly a suggestion on how to implement it, post it. Even an old idea with innovative implementation may help us.
However, please do not wait on contribution thinking until something happens I don�t have to contribute. IV core is already working on many issues, and your monthly contribution would help stabilize resource needs for current items.
more...
jcgc
02-21 03:18 PM
Dont rely on tracitt. no one knows how many report there. It is not scientific or true. For right numbers, anlyse the DOS report for each year, if you hva more time.
http://travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/statistics/statistics_1476.html
Well that is the only available source. The DOS reports will tell you how many numbers have been used up historically. But they don;t tell you what USCIS has on its plate still pending right now by PD. And as far as i know, is the best option.
http://travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/statistics/statistics_1476.html
Well that is the only available source. The DOS reports will tell you how many numbers have been used up historically. But they don;t tell you what USCIS has on its plate still pending right now by PD. And as far as i know, is the best option.
mirage
02-03 10:38 AM
I spoke to Congresswoman Zoe Logfren's staff few days, back and they specifically pointed out on the country quota issue. I'm sure lot of lawmakers are aware about this issue, I wan to give it a try, guys who think it is an unfair system, please PM me, this is my own initiative so no there is no arguement on whether IV supports this or not...
more...
engineer
06-12 11:51 AM
http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/
2010 Lakers vs Mavericks Game 2

Goodintentions
02-09 11:47 AM
I am planning to drive down from Detroit area. It should take about 10 1/2 hours to DC. It will be good if we could car pool, more for driving comfort and company. If anyone is interested, please let me know.
Best wishes...
Best wishes...
more...
invincibleasian
01-31 06:18 PM
Well excuse me, but people having queries other than the reason why this thread was started, please create a new thread.
Sorry to say so, but my query for travel has been sidelined because of other issues.
thanks in advance for your cooperation.
Dude quit hogging any thread!
Sorry to say so, but my query for travel has been sidelined because of other issues.
thanks in advance for your cooperation.
Dude quit hogging any thread!
hair Mavericks 122, Lakers 86
varshadas
01-30 10:43 AM
I will send the flyer statements that I think we can put tonight. Like I said, I am not very creative, but I will put my ideas out there. Thanks Sanjay for finding out the EBC details. I like the 30 mins 500 dollars. We can pool in some money from our side and do a 30 mins program. I think it will be still worth it.
Did you guys distribute flyers at Metropark?
Thanks,
Varsha
Did you guys distribute flyers at Metropark?
Thanks,
Varsha
more...
desibechara
10-12 03:39 PM
I am..
EB3 India..PD Oct 2001, LC certfied on June 19,, got in hand on July26
Applied I140, I485 and I170, I130 on Aug7
NSC..receipts Sep19
FP notice for Oct 30,have not recived for wifes' FP notice
EAD online notice for both of us ..on Oct 9
I understand lot of people are anxious about GC..but look at dates!!!
Its been 6 years..
DB
EB3 India..PD Oct 2001, LC certfied on June 19,, got in hand on July26
Applied I140, I485 and I170, I130 on Aug7
NSC..receipts Sep19
FP notice for Oct 30,have not recived for wifes' FP notice
EAD online notice for both of us ..on Oct 9
I understand lot of people are anxious about GC..but look at dates!!!
Its been 6 years..
DB
hot Los Angeles Lakers#39; Derek
techskill
09-18 12:28 PM
Then we shud ask him what are the fundametals of the economy.Because once he said he doesnt know anything abt economy.
more...
house Mavericks vs. Lakers – Western
vandanaverdia
09-12 02:32 PM
You and me together can make a difference...
Lets all stand up together & be heard!!!!
Come to DC!!! GO IV!!!
Help IV help you....
Its now or never...Or else it may be too late....
Lets all stand up together & be heard!!!!
Come to DC!!! GO IV!!!
Help IV help you....
Its now or never...Or else it may be too late....
tattoo Adam Sandler, LA vs Mavs Game

new2gc
03-10 11:40 PM
You and I understand that we are already employed. Please check the Number USA site and tell me what common american people thinks about this.
yes, on CNN, Anericanworkforce.org are showing ad saying every year US govt is importing 1.5Million foreign workers.... I wonder where did they got that number.:confused:
yes, on CNN, Anericanworkforce.org are showing ad saying every year US govt is importing 1.5Million foreign workers.... I wonder where did they got that number.:confused:
more...
pictures Lakers vs. Mavericks, Game 2:
hsj
05-27 09:14 PM
Rofl :D
these from cbp website:
If the individual being searched has undergone the total transformation, the current gender of that person will dictate whether or not a male or female u.s. Customs and border protection officer performs the search.
If the individual is a natural male becoming a female and has breasts, but still retains male genitalia, a female officer will complete an above the waist search and a male officer will complete a below the waist search.
If the individual is a natural female becoming a male, and still retains female genitalia, a female officer will perform the search.
these from cbp website:
If the individual being searched has undergone the total transformation, the current gender of that person will dictate whether or not a male or female u.s. Customs and border protection officer performs the search.
If the individual is a natural male becoming a female and has breasts, but still retains male genitalia, a female officer will complete an above the waist search and a male officer will complete a below the waist search.
If the individual is a natural female becoming a male, and still retains female genitalia, a female officer will perform the search.
dresses Los Angeles Lakers Game 2
mpillai
05-08 10:04 AM
I feel your pain, But, what was the point of firing same requests to USCIS from thousands of users? Wont that cause more delay for some other FOIA requests? FOIA requests are required to be responded by law, so you are guaranteed a reply even if only 1 user files the request.
I got a reply from USCIS saying that they can process the request sorted by priority date and country of birth of the applicant.
I got a reply from USCIS saying that they can process the request sorted by priority date and country of birth of the applicant.
more...
makeup lakers vs mavericks
grinch
03-07 05:56 PM
alright eilsoe, good entry man, pissed that you couldnt get time, but heck, no one has time eh?
Its ok, good work!
Its ok, good work!
girlfriend **Game 3 will air on ESPN,
dhesha
03-18 02:26 PM
Any idea how far will it move? Will it come to Dec 2005 ;)
hairstyles Lakers vs. Mavericks Game 2
signifer123
02-15 07:25 AM
Well, then i guess me and you can make a subway
rockstart
03-12 08:36 AM
To be able to use the AC21, should the I-140 be already approved for 180 days or more?
No its 180 days since receipt date. It is safe that your I40 be approved but not necessary. The other condition is you are working in same/ similar job profile and you are getting wages equal or higher than what is mentioned in your LCA.
No its 180 days since receipt date. It is safe that your I40 be approved but not necessary. The other condition is you are working in same/ similar job profile and you are getting wages equal or higher than what is mentioned in your LCA.
amitga
02-08 03:26 PM
What a waste of numbers.