mavericks sweep the lakers

images the Mavericks sweeping the mavericks sweep the lakers. Mavs Sweep Lakers by CIU
  • Mavs Sweep Lakers by CIU



  • 24fps
    02-19 07:59 PM
    read my lips, THIS BILL WILL NEVER PASS

    its so redundant that even NumbersUSA haven't even reported.





    wallpaper Mavs Sweep Lakers by CIU mavericks sweep the lakers. 5 Reasons the Mavs Can Sweep
  • 5 Reasons the Mavs Can Sweep



  • sk.aggarwal
    07-29 03:02 AM
    Add Wachovia now acquired by Wells Fargo to the list. They don't even do H1 extensions.





    mavericks sweep the lakers. Los Angeles Lakers#39; Kobe
  • Los Angeles Lakers#39; Kobe



  • BharatPremi
    03-17 01:33 PM
    1) Labor Substitution
    2) Long EB3 queue and thus switching to EB2
    3) Not geeting PBEC/DBEC labor approval for avg 4 to 6 years
    4) I-140 approval queue
    5) Name Check queue
    6) Bogus multiple filings filing (To take a chance people pursue multiple
    filings. This generally is done through desi
    companies. In general one valid filing and other
    is worked out for rainy days)
    7) Vaild multiple filings ( Example: Husband and wife both on H1. One file with
    husband as principal applicant and other is with Wife
    a principal applicant)
    8) You have current PD but your RD is not current. And when your RD becomes current PD does not remain current

    All have played their parts for keeping us at where we are right now. But if you want to curse you may curse only to the lot in no:1 (Curse target: applicants) and 2 to 5 & 8 (Curse target: USCIS)... Otherwise all other
    streams flourished out of frustration or manipulataive calculation to have security net.





    2011 5 Reasons the Mavs Can Sweep mavericks sweep the lakers. Los Angeles Lakers#39; Kobe
  • Los Angeles Lakers#39; Kobe



  • Suva
    06-11 11:29 AM
    Sent to NJ lawmakers.



    more...


    mavericks sweep the lakers. Los Angeles Lakers coach Phil
  • Los Angeles Lakers coach Phil



  • chanduv23
    10-29 11:45 AM
    Come on folks - we need requests in large numbers or else our campaigns will fail. Let us not be victims of our own inaction.

    Please send in your requests.

    This is a very serious action item and IV is working extremely hard in the background





    mavericks sweep the lakers. Dallas Mavericks#39; Dirk
  • Dallas Mavericks#39; Dirk



  • pappu
    07-03 04:38 PM
    There have been cases of folks using L1 A Visa. Big outsourcing companies (US & Indian- Does not matter) routinely file for L1 A (intra company transferee - Managerial) when the person is clearly not performing managerial job. Once on L1 A, folks can file for EB1 and get a GC very soon as it is mostly current. I have seen cases in the past like this. I do not know the status now, as DOL is coming down heavily with audits on PERM applicants. This is one area where only deserving people need to be awarded. This post is not to blame anyone, but people do use this Grey area I suppose to their benefit.

    If this is true, then everyone who thinks this is unfair must write letters to USCIS, Ombudsman, WH etc

    USCIS does not read our forums and will not take action from a forum post.

    If you see something wrong, and you feel strongly about it, Do not let it happen.

    In hindsight I think we should have done it for labor substitution too.



    more...


    mavericks sweep the lakers. Dallas Mavericks#39; Jason Terry
  • Dallas Mavericks#39; Jason Terry



  • goan2005
    09-26 09:22 AM
    CNN HAS CORRECTED THE ARTICLE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    WOWWW. THANKS IV.

    Oh My God, CNN is screwing us in different way now. They are telling american people the Rally last week at SC was for increse in H1B and not for Incresed GCs.
    I am getting freakled out by such American politics. I thought USA is different than INDIA atleast in this regard.

    http://money.cnn.com/2007/09/25/smbusiness/h1b_cap.fsb/index.htm?postversion=2007092606





    2010 Los Angeles Lakers#39; Kobe mavericks sweep the lakers. the Mavericks sweeping the
  • the Mavericks sweeping the



  • matreen
    10-28 11:42 PM
    PD = Jan 29, 2007
    I40 = Aprroved = April, 2007
    485 = Receipt Date, July, 12 2007



    more...


    mavericks sweep the lakers. Mavs Eliminate Lakers, Sweep
  • Mavs Eliminate Lakers, Sweep



  • GCard_Dream
    12-28 11:54 AM
    I had a situation last year when I was flying Thai airlines to Bangkok from Phoenix. Thai airlines allows 70 LB per luggage and 2 luggage per person. However, since there is no Thai flight from Phoenix to Bangkok, I had to fly United from Phoenix to Los Angeles. Here is the problem. Since I was flying international, I thought United would allow me to take 70 LB because that's what is allowed on Thai but they didn't let me do that. They said that it was a domestic flight from Phoenix to LA and would only allow 50 LB. They asked for another 1000 dollars to check in my luggage to my final destination, Bangkok. I, of course, didn't want to pay that kind of money so they checked my bag only up to LA and I had to pay about 150 bucks for the extra 20 LB weight. I then had to claim my luggage in LA and then re-check in with Thai and I didn't have to pay any extra money aside from all the hassle of check-out and check-in again.

    Is this normal procedure when you are flying international? What's the use of Thai allowing 70 LB when you can't do that with your connecting flight or is it just United trying to squeeze some of my hard earned money? What's the best way to avoid this kind of situation again aside from only taking 50 LB? Is there any clear guideline on connecting flights?





    hair Los Angeles Lakers#39; Kobe mavericks sweep the lakers. the Dallas Mavericks swept
  • the Dallas Mavericks swept



  • WeldonSprings
    08-27 12:06 PM
    As per this link and comments by the Director of USCIS-

    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=21175


    Though we still have challenges to overcome, USCIS is currently showing improvements as a result of process improvements. As of April 25, 2008, USCIS had adjudicated over 65 percent of its FY 2008 target for employment-based visas. With five months to go in FY 2008, this is a strong start. We plan to continue implementing process improvements and new reporting mechanisms for managing these important applications.



    I485 Receipt I485 Pending I485-processed FB I-485 EB I-485
    Oct-07 237915 842231 50548 42500 8048
    Nov-07 51773 845691 48313 42500 5813
    Dec-07 35020 833141 47570 42500 5070
    Jan-08 35771 813238 55674 42500 13174
    Feb-08 38210 787516 63932 42500 21432
    Mar-08 43548 762938 68126 42500 25626
    Apr-08 50951 742597 71292 42500 28792
    May-08 45357 739934 48020 42500 5520

    * Data from USCIS months processing report
    ** Oct 07 Receipt number changed from 137915 to 237915 (just looked incorrect)
    ** FB is flat (730k-220k CP / 12 months)

    We have 113475 EB I-485 processed until May 08 (in 8 months), if we take 80% acceptance rate the number of visa used will be 90780 and if we use 90% acceptance rate USCIS may have used 102127 visas.

    June processing numbers are available

    I485 Receipt I485 Pending I485-processed FB I-485 EB I-485
    June-08 46024 740969 44989 42500 2489

    It seems that in FY-2008-Total number of Employment Visas approved were-
    Till April 2008=>8048 (Oct'07) + 5813(Nov'07) + 5070(Dec'07) +13174(Jan'08) + 21432(Feb'08) + 25626(Mar'08) + 28792(Apr'08) + 5520(May'08) + 2489(Jun'08) = 115964 (till Jun'08) out of 162704 for 2008.

    Also, till April 2008, they had used=> 107955 which is 66% of 162,794.

    So, the above comment by the Director of USCIS that till April 08, they had used 65% of the Fiscal 2008 quota is correct.

    My guess in July and August is that they have used around 11000.

    So liberally there are still 35000 unused visas for Sept. 08 and conservatively around 22000 for Sept. 08.


    I posted June number at
    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showpost.php?p=273472&postcount=64

    July numbers are still awaited.



    more...


    mavericks sweep the lakers. Mavs sweep Lakers as coach
  • Mavs sweep Lakers as coach



  • Jaime
    09-28 05:44 PM
    Having worked for short periods of time in Germany and Netherlands, I would say that they very much make you feel that you are a foreigner, you can never fit in and are most unwelcome in the country. What irked me is the attitude that they will take your money gladly but don't want you there.
    In fact when I was looking for accomodation in Stuttgart the first thing the landlords asked me was "When are you going to leave?".
    The US may have it's faults, but I've never been asked that question by property owners, only by consulate officers.
    No thanks, I would rather move back to India than work as a third-class citizen in Europe. :mad:

    Somebody said our own Asian migrants are against us. I can see their viewpoint. We are perceived to pose a threat to the well-being of their children and they do have a sense of entitlement just because they happened to come here earlier. Can't change that attitude. We can also see that in some people who haven't yet got their green cards or are newly minted resident "aliens". E.g. Entitlement due to Master's degree from US, Consultants vs FTE, Desi company consultants vs American company consultants etc. Did we ever stop and think that the system does not even need to play "Divide and Conquer" in a house already divided?

    I frankly think that to an average joe in the US all of us are just another brown guy or chinaman etc. (apologies to the non Asian members of IV) and we don't need to feel that we are somehow superior to the other immigrant.

    Sorry that happened to you in Europe. About the U.S. Average Joe, I need to tell you my point of view. I've lived in the U.S. for more than half my life and I have come to know Americans. While many are the way you described, no two persons are alike, and there are many great people in this country who see us as individuals and love us for who we are. Stay away from the bad crowd and look for those good people. They are out there!





    hot Los Angeles Lakers coach Phil mavericks sweep the lakers. Mavs sweep Lakers! win game 4
  • Mavs sweep Lakers! win game 4



  • pitha
    01-16 07:10 PM
    I actually don't think this is the main concern of many people who have not contributed. I have talked with many friends who got stuck with their GC applications regarding IV and urged them to contribute. However, not many of them were very passionate about this. They just simply believed that they could not achieve their GCs faster with IV's effort than without. $20 per month is not a big deal for them. But without any confidence and hope, they did not even want to bother to register and contribute. Most of my friends are EB2 with PD 2004 or later. Some who have filed 485s see no sign for SKIL being passed and are fine with their APs and EADs. Those who have not filed their 485 truly believe that they could file their 485s in about 2 years and got used to this waiting.

    So I think maybe we can let people know what IV has achieved in the past one year(not just how many members or how much money IV has achieved..., but things really matter to people) and inspire them.

    Maybe we are better off without having people with such defeatist attitudes as our members. If you cannot even help yourself how can others help you. Even I had friends with such attitude, I told them about IV and when they started saying IV cannot help blah blah blah nonsense. I just left it at that. If anybody who is interested goes through IV forums for 10 to 15 minutes they will understand what IV has achieved in the last 1 year with meager resources and funds. Lets leave alone such bad apples. On the other hand, I also had friends who went through IV when I mentioned it to them and have already contributed. If we keep trying and spread the word around we will eventualy find the people who have the passion to do something for themselves and join IV.



    more...


    house Dallas Mavericks Sweep Lakers mavericks sweep the lakers. I saw the Mavericks sweep the
  • I saw the Mavericks sweep the



  • logiclife
    12-20 07:24 PM
    I filed my 485 in July, got EAD, AP. My attorney applied for my 7'th year H1 extension in July as well and he recommends me to go for H1 stamping while my AOS is pending. He told me I can come back using my AP and extend my H1 next year if necessary but he still recommends I get stamping done. I have a situation described below. Does anyone here think I might run into issues with the US consulte in Chennai.

    I used to work a small consulting company before. I always had a Job, worked for big clients, found my projects myself. I had lot of issues with the company inspite of being on big projects all the time like my paycheck always arrived 3- 6 months late, my travel expenses got reimbursed after 3 - 6 months, company did not file for labor for an year and half where as I was told the process started and Labor has been filed. There was a time when I met with an accident and ended in the emergency room and found out that my medical insurance was not active which really stressed me out. I could not work for 6 weeks then. I have supporting evidence from the hospital to prove all this. I went back to the clients place after 6 weeks, started looking for a new Job while working on the project, quit my old company after 3 months and started a new Job. I transfered my H1, started my GC process all over. My old company did not pay me for the medical expenses, did not pay me for the 6 weeks and 3 months after and cancelled my H1 after I left them. I reported to DOL and DOL told me the company has agreed they did not pay me and my payments will be send out but they cant help you with the medical bills I had to pay. That was a 20,000$ hospital bill. To date I have not received any payments. I called DOL and they said the company is not in a great financial shape and they are trying to workout something like 2 weeks ago. DOL sent me an email that the case is still in progress and the consulate can contact them with any questions, I have experience letters from all my clients stating that I was working at their place all the time. Please advice

    You are mixing up a lot of things.

    Firstly, your medical bills and your health insurance has nothing to do with your 485. Your 485 is not going to get affected due to the fact that you were out of work for 6 weeks in a Hospital.

    The other issue is not being paid for work. You already have an open case with DOL. And I applaud you for not sitting quiet and taking the employer to DOL.

    If you were unpaid for some time, but if you have gone out of country and re-entered since that time, then there is nothing to worry because section 245(k) allows you to adjust status even if you were out of status for less than 180 days.

    Read my post above. Your 485 is safe because all this unpaid period and disputes happened prior to you filing 485 and all that is cleared out once you travel out of country and come back. Once you go out and come back, its a clean slate. Section 245(k) says that you may adjust status under EB1, EB2 or EB3 if you have not been (a) out of status (b) engaged in unauthorized employment or (c) broken other terms of stay for aggregrate period of 180 days or more.

    So, after coming back into US last time, if you have been out of status for less than 180 days, or engaged in unauthorized employment, then you are fine.

    If anything like out of status or unauthorized employed happened before your last legal entry into USA (whether is more than 180 days or less than 180 days) IT DOES NOT MATTER and you can adjust status. You are fine. What's important is that "out of status" and "unauthorized stay" periods must not happen after you last entered USA and after you filed your 485 - and if it does happen, then it should be less than 180 days.

    REGARDING RESTAMPING H1 OVERSEAS:

    I dont know why your lawyer is forcing you to restamp H1 even though you have AP. Its an extra expense, extra headache and precious time waste in getting H1 stamp. But most lawyers dont want everyone to be on EAD/AP and want to use H1 because if everyone has EAD/AP and no one is on H1 then its bad for business. (lawyer's business). I am just being blunt here and this is not a negative remark on lawyers. Everyone protects their interests, but we have to look after ours. If you plan to use EAD and abandon H1, then why should you spend time and money on getting H1 stamping abroad and staying on H1? The only benefit is to lawyers who get money for filing renewals and extensions of H1. No one pays the lawyers for renewing EAD and AP because renewing them is a lot easier than renewing and transferring H1.

    I personally avoid restamping H1 like one avoid plague. Stay away from it as long as possible, because I believe that walking into a restamping process is like putting your entire career in a craps table and rolling the dice. God knows what reasons they may find to reject H1/L1.

    Also, it takes about 4500 dollars for a family of 3 to go to vacation to India or China from USA just in airline tickets. If you are there for 20 days, then its $ 225 per day in travel expense on that vacation. Two days WASTED in H1 restamp, especially if you plan to use EAD upon return, is 2 days = 2 X $225 = $450 wasted on just time lost in useless activity during vacation. Add to it, the visa fees and other headaches. You can easily count $1000 for useless, needless restamping as the money wasted. Dont do it if you plan to abandon H1 and re-enter using AP and plan to use EAD soon.





    tattoo Dallas Mavericks#39; Dirk mavericks sweep the lakers. The Dallas Mavericks bench and
  • The Dallas Mavericks bench and



  • a_yaja
    06-25 02:02 PM
    Gurus,
    A lot of information has been posted regarding items required for I-485 filing. However, I was not able to find one that was broken down form-wise. Hence, I came up with a list after going through the three forms individually. Please help me correct it by changing wrong info/ adding any ommisions on my part.

    I-485 Check List
    � Birth Certificate
    � Copy of page with nonimmigrant visa
    � Photos � 2 nos.
    � Write A# or name with a pencil on the back of the photos
    � Finger Printing (this is done after the I-485 is filed)
    � Medical Exam Form (I-693)
    � Form G-325A (this does not have a check list)
    Evidence of Status
    o Copy of I-94 showing admission to the United States
    o Copy of approval of I129 extension (H1B extension notice) for primary
    o Copy of approval of I539 (H4 extension)
    � Employment Letter from Employer (original)
    Evidence of eligibility
    o Copy of I-140 approval (primary applicant)
    o Copy of Marriage Certificate (derivative status)
    � Filing Fee


    I-131 Check List
    � Govt. ID (driver�s lic. Or passport)
    � AOS Receipt (not required for first time filing along with I-485 form)
    � Photos � 2 nos.
    � Write A# or name with a pencil on the back of the photos
    � Letter explaining why you require AP
    � Filing Fee


    I-765 Check List (submit in following order)
    � Copy of I-94 (front and back)
    � Copy of last EAD (for renewal only)
    � Photos � 2 nos.
    � Write A# or name with a pencil on the back of the photos
    � Filing Fee



    more...


    pictures Dallas Mavericks#39; Jason Terry mavericks sweep the lakers. Dallas Mavericks#39; Jason Terry
  • Dallas Mavericks#39; Jason Terry



  • kriskris
    09-23 02:15 PM
    I e-filed my EAD and AP;but when I sent the supporting documentation to the PO Box in Mesquite,Texas;it was not delivered on Friday,a notice was left.I am very anxious if it comes back.Is there a Phone Number I can call to ask them Reason for Non-delivery;what should I do???Is there an address different from the PO Box where I can FEDEX
    sands_14,
    This is quite common. I had the same thing happened. Even I have E-filed my EAD/AP last week. The way how it works is, since it is a post box USPS leaves the notice in there for all the deliveries. Once in a day, someone from USCIS picks those notices from the post box, goes to USPS and collects all the packages. Check your status back on Monday evening, it will say delivered.





    dresses Mavs sweep Lakers! win game 4 mavericks sweep the lakers. Mavs Sweep Lakers
  • Mavs Sweep Lakers



  • Sheetal_MA
    03-10 09:55 AM
    Both 1A and 2A category for Family Based (sons, daughters, spouse - of citizens and green card holders) has better dates (15th Aug 02, 15th Aug 2004) than EB-2 India, and EB-3 India.

    This is so preposterous, words cannot even begin to describe this absurdity.

    So those of us who have been in U.S. for almost a decade, have been contributing to this society, and have held our life in constant limbo, are being given a lower priority than those who are still back in their own country and living a happy life and who can now immigrate to U.S. based on family immigration.

    Do the lawmakers have no common sense left atall??

    Do you fully realize your statement about the 2A category which is for spouses and children of green card holders? That means that if someone got a green card (whether through the family or EB category), they have to wait 5+ years to reunite with their spouse and children. At least those with H1B can bring their spouse into the country right away.

    I have been lurking on this forum to understand the plight of EB immigrants and the posts the last few weeks have confirmed my belief that the problem exist because a lot of people came to the US from 1999-2006 and want to stay here permanently. The EB immigration system was fine before then; thus, the problem is supply/demand, not the immigration policies.



    more...


    makeup Mavs Eliminate Lakers, Sweep mavericks sweep the lakers. Dallas Mavericks Sweep Lakers
  • Dallas Mavericks Sweep Lakers



  • virald
    07-18 12:40 AM
    This would be interesting as well as cause for concern for many of us. Do we have to go through the whole process one more time and file again?

    I don't know, I am trying to figure that out too.





    girlfriend The Dallas Mavericks bench and mavericks sweep the lakers. 4-0 second round sweep of
  • 4-0 second round sweep of



  • amitgeorge
    03-13 11:17 PM
    by far the best battle i have seen in recent times

    great work





    hairstyles Mavs sweep Lakers as coach mavericks sweep the lakers. Mavericks sweep Lakers with
  • Mavericks sweep Lakers with



  • vandanaverdia
    09-11 02:47 PM
    Lets all go to DC!!!
    GO IV!!!!





    clif
    03-07 09:23 AM
    What if my employer is definitely going to revoke my approved I-140 upon my resignation (past 180 days)? Do I need to file "Notice of I-140 Portability"?

    Also, in the above posts when people are saying that almost no support is needed from the new employer to keep 485 process going smoothly, is it safe to assume they are changing jobs using EAD and not doing H1B transfer?

    One more question, my employer will revoke my I-140 and my H1B. How long can I be without a job after they do that? Are the above actions of my employer very likely to result in a RFE from USCIS? If so, what will USCIS ask for in RFE?

    Thank for all the advise.

    ---------------------------------
    Contributed $100.





    hsm2007
    10-05 03:43 PM
    Ask your attorney to call USCIS for confirmation. Did he add return receipt also? It should not be any issue once you get the confirmation. Good Luck!

    Hi feedfront,

    Like I mentioned before they use FedEx and so they send it to a different address since FedEx does not deliver to PO Box. Unfortunately I have no control over what my attorneys use for mailing out the response. They say they use FedEx and mail to a courier address. There is no return receipt in FedEx.