love quotes on t-shirt

love quotes on t-shirt. love quotes on t shirts
  • love quotes on t shirts



  • antman2x2
    Apr 13, 10:50 PM
    This all started in another thread... Im not too comfortable with threadjacking someone, dont wanna get in trouble!

    Im also not too sure if silly threads like this are allowed. REMOVE/LOCK THIS IF IM BREAKING ANY RULES, dont wanna get in trouble :X

    If anyone wants to contribute a skill LET ME KNOW.
    http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e259/Antman2x2/STING-5.png





    love quotes on t-shirt. for t shirts. love quotes
  • for t shirts. love quotes



  • sunfast
    Sep 25, 10:23 AM
    Apple doesn't have to have a public event to update the machines. They'll just appear on the website someday.

    Exactly. MacBooks appeared with no fanfare at all.





    love quotes on t-shirt. love quotes on t-shirt
  • love quotes on t-shirt



  • logandzwon
    Apr 5, 11:58 AM
    I certainly don't consider myself to be "normal" in regards to my computing needs, but the iPad has been a very welcome addition to my electronics landscape.
    It excels at casual uses and has all but replaced my laptop for my traveling needs.
    That said, there are times when you just need a 'real' machine to get things done.

    ya this.

    I've been saying since I got the first iPad, what people will use most of the time will be an evolution of the iPad. A standard computer will be needed, but will be much less used. IE; I family of two adults and two teenagers will share one iMac, but each will have an iPad.





    love quotes on t-shirt. love quotes on t-shirt.
  • love quotes on t-shirt.



  • francisq
    Mar 26, 04:18 PM
    SJ: I know It was you Schimdt!!! you broke my heart!! you broke my heart!!



    more...


    love quotes on t-shirt. love quotes on t-shirt.
  • love quotes on t-shirt.



  • LightSpeed1
    Apr 12, 08:02 PM
    Here is the thing about Verizon iPad 2's versus AT&T iPad 2's. The AT&T version is not restricted to AT&T and can be bought by a visitor for use in another country on a local carrier whereas the Verizon will only work on Verizon.

    And this is why I am surprised the Verizon iPad sells more.





    love quotes on t-shirt. love quotes on t shirts
  • love quotes on t shirts



  • Big JW
    Oct 26, 10:14 PM
    Seriously, does anyone know how to use an email address that is not a mac.com address as the reply-to in .mac webmal?

    I only use the webmail at work, and at home Mac OS X Mail lets me use my "real" email address as the reply-to. I would love to know how to do it in webmail. An earlier poster said you can, but I just can't see how.

    Thanks for the help...



    more...


    love quotes on t-shirt. love quotes on t-shirt
  • love quotes on t-shirt



  • afd
    Apr 22, 05:42 PM
    1. Real men ride Harleys.

    Don't real men drive Minis? Proper ones, not the BMW ones.





    love quotes on t-shirt. love quotes on t shirts
  • love quotes on t shirts



  • mrwheet
    Nov 18, 10:12 AM
    So a 17 year old can do it but a gigantic company with $50 billion lying there can't. Seems logical to me. :rolleyes:

    Wake up Steve. Seriously.

    Well, if rumours about the reason for white iPhone delays are correct (i.e., leakage from the white casing affecting camera performance), then he's just selling Apple's rejects. Fair enough, I suppose, if people are willing to pay for them (especially that much $$$). It would be interesting to hear reports about camera performance after the conversion.



    more...


    love quotes on t-shirt. love quotes on t-shirt
  • love quotes on t-shirt



  • w_parietti22
    Sep 18, 12:14 AM
    Other than that, I dunno.. go to starbucks or something to meet people? A singles mixer? *shrug*

    I was in starbucks the other day and there was like 3 women using Macs. (2 PBs and a iBook)





    love quotes on t-shirt. love quotes on t-shirt
  • love quotes on t-shirt



  • AaronEdwards
    Feb 18, 11:49 AM
    Isnt Jobs a vegan? Cancer or not, not eating any animal products whatsoever is going to make you quite thin. If for no other reason than most things have animal products thus there just isnt a lot to eat.

    Personally, I so wish that was true. But in reality, not all fat persons eat meat, and not all skinny people are vegetarians.

    You can be a vegan and still stuff yourself full with carbonates, sugar and lots of different fats.



    more...


    love quotes on t-shirt. love quotes on t-shirt
  • love quotes on t-shirt



  • 59031
    Oct 28, 06:34 PM
    All I use it for is Syncing between multiple Macs - which is handy but hardly a justification for the $99 price of admission.


    That ALONE makes it worth $99 per year. Then I get IMAP email...then I get iDisk...and everything else. There is room for improvement, but I love the .Mac service.





    love quotes on t-shirt. best love quotes with
  • best love quotes with



  • Kid Red
    Nov 14, 09:51 AM
    As long as the Zune can't connect to it then is really a great idea. Stick it to M$!! Regardless, nice to see Apple expanding the reach and impact of the iPod.

    So it is a dock connector? Just scanned the article.



    more...


    love quotes on t-shirt. a T-shirt sad love quotes
  • a T-shirt sad love quotes



  • citizenzen
    Apr 8, 07:06 PM
    Is not a beating heart within a womb not human...??

    Yes. And ...?





    love quotes on t-shirt. LOVE QUOTES T-Shirts His and
  • LOVE QUOTES T-Shirts His and



  • SeaFox
    Sep 19, 08:42 PM
    and why would this be needed?

    So you can run BootCamp on it? (http://www.hardmac.com/news/2006-09-18/#5921)



    more...


    love quotes on t-shirt. tumblr photography love quotes
  • tumblr photography love quotes



  • Jason Beck
    Apr 7, 04:49 PM
    Woz drank the bongwater.





    love quotes on t-shirt. love quotes on t-shirt. best
  • love quotes on t-shirt. best



  • trainguy77
    Jun 1, 07:48 PM
    I really like your pic redeye_be it reminds me of something. :rolleyes:



    more...


    love quotes on t-shirt. short love quotes for him in
  • short love quotes for him in



  • elusion
    May 4, 07:55 AM
    I am a very new mac user, having just switched in February with the purchase of my iBook. I'm 17 and have been using computers since I was like 6. I remember DOS, Apple IIes, Windows 3.1/95/98/ME/NT, Mac 8. I also spent a year using linux (Mandrake, Redhat, Debian) before going to a mac. I hate PCs.

    You ask about hardware. That's not why I switched, though it was a nice bonus. I switched because of OS X.

    I always use to be a Windows guy, from a Windows family. My brother's a MCSE. The previous experience I had with Apple was horrible. We had Apple's in our school computer lab, and they were crap. Nothing worked. Now I know that they weren't multitasking. I hated them with a passion and said I'd never use one.

    Oh how things have changed. PCs have become the pieces of crap. Windows may be getting better with XP, but it's a different experience. Everything is just better with a Mac. Things just work, right away. I haven't used XP much, but I can tell you it doesn't work like this does.

    Windows' interface sucks. Really it does. I'm sure you think the interface in MacOS X is horrible. It's not, it's different. And, it's better. It's easier just use, just because of the interface.

    Windows' filesystem sucks. Unix machines have a much better filesystem -- none of the drive crap.

    Windows software sucks. There is much less software for OS X than there is for XP. No one can deny that. Fortunately, the software for OS X is usually of a very high quality. It's very well designed and stable.

    Windows' interoperability sucks. Windows runs on a huge variety of hardware, but that's noticible from the software. OS X just detects and sets up -- no wizards.

    Really I don't expect you to believe this or anything. Maybe you will if you try using one. Things are going to be different for you because you use computers primarily for gaming. Maybe someday you'll end up switching to Linux because you don't like Windows. If you do, I almost guarentee you'll switch to Mac, because Linux's a pain to set up.

    Oh, and getting away from Microsoft was good too. They are evil. Apple has potential to start a monopoly and become evil, but that's besides the point. Microsoft is doing things that are bad for the consumer. Wait and see.





    love quotes on t-shirt. cute love quotes and sayings
  • cute love quotes and sayings



  • MacRumors
    Nov 14, 08:32 AM
    http://www.macrumors.com/images/macrumorsthreadlogo.gif (http://www.macrumors.com)

    Apple has announced a partnership with a number of airlines (http://www.apple.com/pr/library/2006/nov/14ipod.html) to provide in-flight iPod integration during flights.

    In-flight iPod connectivity will be available to Air France, Continental, Delta, Emirates, KLM and United passengers beginning in mid 2007. Additionally, Apple is working with Panasonic Avionics Corporation to bring even more leading airlines in-flight iPod connectivity in the future.

    According to the press release, these six airlines will begin offering their passengers iPod seat connections which power and charge their iPods during flight and allow the video content on their iPods to be viewed on the their seat back displays. The press release did not specify whether the iPod integration would be a first-class accommodation, as presumably that designation would be up to the individual airlines.





    love quotes on t-shirt. nice quotes on t shirts.
  • nice quotes on t shirts.



  • Thomas Veil
    Apr 27, 08:30 PM
    Previously on "Trump, the Strip":

    Donald Trump's brain is transplanted into Bill the Cat. (http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5028/5660460279_730016b321_b.jpg)

    Adjusting to life as Trump the Cat. (http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5308/5663116850_e95a700b43_b.jpg)

    It's not what you are, but what you own. (http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5147/5662550089_2b5388ce35_b.jpg)

    Trump deals a fatal blow to "Bloom County". (http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5150/5662594949_bd06d88574_b.jpg)

    And now...

    http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5301/5663117546_c4150a82fc_b.jpg

    Full disclosure: I assembled some of these images using...layers!!!





    Fatdog
    Nov 17, 10:44 PM
    So a 17 year old can do it but a gigantic company with $50 billion lying there can't. Seems logical to me. :rolleyes:

    Wake up Steve. Seriously.

    No, there's a slight difference. He's simply selling the parts with no control on quality or guarantee that white glass will negatively affect the iPhone. Apple isn't selling the white iPhone 4 because there are quality issues that the suppliers can't overcome. Rumor is that the white glass on the iPhone 4 isn't consistently white and allows light to bleed through to the camera sensor. Apple had enough problems with the antenna "issue", so I imagine that'd take precautions with the white glass...





    Bennieboy�
    Apr 24, 04:43 AM
    now i cant seem to find myself on the MR team lol

    if you've only just started, you wont, let the program crunch a few WU's it'll take a while depending on your system and WU settings, but you'll be up there soon enough ;)





    Fukui
    Apr 4, 05:34 PM
    I'm a writer and it (Pages) is totally unsuitable. Clearly a wannabe DTP program, ala Publisher. I'm sure Pages is great for doing a church newsletter. For any moderately-serious writing, Pages is unacceptable.
    I think thats the whole point.
    They wouldn't wanna step on MS' territory... just yet anyways.





    big samm
    Jan 7, 09:22 AM
    Why when i close the app and then go back in it it logs me online on the chat automaticly?





    advorak
    Sep 5, 05:12 AM
    Apple has a history of that... making their OS'es run faster than the previous one on the same hardware. At least that's what my experience has been with Panther, Tiger and Leopard preview.

    When I bought my Powerbook G4 3 years ago, it came with Panther, then I upgraded to Tiger and it seemed to run much faster... much more responsive. After its hard drive died, I sold it and repaced it with a MacBook Pro with Tiger pre-installed and now that I am running on Leopard, it's running just as fast and sometimes even faster than Tiger. I am very pleased.*:)

    Of what minimal programming experience I have, I was concerned by this code I found in one of the system startup scripts:

    setmaxcomputerspeed(.22113*MacOSXVersion);

    just being silly... :D

    --Andy