kristen stewart hot

images Kristen Stewart iPhone kristen stewart hot. Kristen Stewart Hot New
  • Kristen Stewart Hot New



  • MDix
    03-10 02:33 PM
    From July-07 fiasco DOS and USICS work very closely on VB, I am referring to USCI and DOS. And USCIS is the one who influence DOS decision.


    Since you chose to not to answer my question, I assume you have no idea what you are talking about.

    Please ignore MDix.





    wallpaper Kristen Stewart Hot New kristen stewart hot. do you think Kristen Stewart
  • do you think Kristen Stewart



  • nitlsu
    06-12 08:45 AM
    Done for me and spouse. We also had ~20 other people in my neighborhood including citizens/GC send this.





    kristen stewart hot. KRISTEN STEWART: HOT OR NOT?
  • KRISTEN STEWART: HOT OR NOT?



  • karanp25
    07-11 01:50 PM
    I agree 100%.

    again no one can explain the ridiculous date movements by DOS...so there can be no reason for this..Its just that someone saw numbers being wasted...and they randomly applied them to EB2...Now as for getting approvals for all those that are current now...forget it ...since that is USCIS and that is a whole different Animal (a lazy one!!)





    2011 do you think Kristen Stewart kristen stewart hot. Kristen Stewart Hot New
  • Kristen Stewart Hot New



  • hsm2007
    10-15 01:39 PM
    I think I did. I got a CPO email few days ago but confused because I also got FP notices for me and wife two days before the CPO email and the FP is not scheduled until 3 weeks. So FP was generated before the CPO email.


    any one got approval after submitting recent RFE?



    more...


    kristen stewart hot. We Love Kristen Stewart#39;s Hot
  • We Love Kristen Stewart#39;s Hot



  • PHANI_TAVVALA
    05-15 03:59 PM
    Dont take current year as a standard (unless you believe that things will get only worse from here). About your ROI description, it is very generic. Each person has to take his or her personal circumstances into consideration before making this calculation. Another problem with this ROI calculation being applied to engineers (I am one too) is that our initial salaries tend to be high but we tend to hit a ceiling around the time we hit 30 (what next after project manager or product manager?).

    One more important thing to think about is what do you want to do in life. If MBA can get you there, there is probably not much meaning to this ROI calculation as you cannot put a price on ability to do what you wanted to (and be happy). This is precisely why I said find out why do you want an MBA in the prior post. That is the most important part of this discovery process. I understand that lives change and people change, which is why it is important to talk to people who have "been there and done that".

    I agree this is a bad year but this was an article from 2006. I also completely agree that people need to pursue M.B.A with the aim of improving their skills or with the aim of improving their marketability or future career growth but then once you pay the big bucks it alwyas filters down to ROI. But spending 2 years of one's life at a full-time school shelling out 100's of thousands of dollars (especially if it is out of their own pocket) will make sense only if one can justify the investment in terms of dollars. People expect sunk costs to be recovered in the future. Investment banking and finance offered that opportunity to M.B.A professionals where they could draw anywhere between $300k-450k in base salary alone apart from millions of dollars in bonuses. Going into the future, the current socialistic government will keep tabs on such exuberant pays.

    I weighed all these when deciding to start part-time. I always wanted to be a Mechanical Engineer and I want to be associated with my field for rest of my life. My intent of pursuing M.B.A is to move up the ladder quickly in Engineering/Technology Management.





    kristen stewart hot. Kristen Stewart reveals
  • Kristen Stewart reveals



  • matreen
    10-28 11:42 PM
    PD = Jan 29, 2007
    I40 = Aprroved = April, 2007
    485 = Receipt Date, July, 12 2007



    more...


    kristen stewart hot. Kristen Stewart
  • Kristen Stewart



  • ssss
    11-14 05:23 PM
    There seem to be less EB3 cases filed post PERM. May be due to retrogression every one started filing EB2





    2010 KRISTEN STEWART: HOT OR NOT? kristen stewart hot. Kristen Stewart iPhone
  • Kristen Stewart iPhone



  • ashkam
    07-24 11:25 PM
    If you were on OPT you will have Allien# but the EB Catogery gets an allien# after they apply for AOS.

    The A# which is present both on the I-140 and the OPT EAD card.



    more...


    kristen stewart hot. Pattinson Kristen Stewart
  • Pattinson Kristen Stewart



  • gc_rip
    09-09 12:36 PM
    I get this question every day, what are the hopes for EB3-I, or rather are there any hopes for EB3-I? Are we fighting a lost battle?

    What do people here really think?

    1. There are X % chance that there would be some immigration bill that would help us and we will have GC in next couple of years?

    2. Keep going on with life as is, till the time we can renew EAD every 2 years, and AP every year.

    3. Wait for another X years, and then go back.

    4. Hopefully my son/daughter will be 21 by 2020, and will sponsor my GC.
    --- Hoping family based GC would still be allowed by then

    5. Don't know, confused?





    hair Kristen Stewart Hot New kristen stewart hot. Hot News: Kristen Stewart
  • Hot News: Kristen Stewart



  • hpandey
    01-18 12:34 PM
    What a stupid law. I have seen my couple of friends in the same situation too near the Canadian border where they were asked for their passports and they did not have them ( of course not !! ) . They were travelling to Vermont and never crossed the border .

    But one thing to think about is that is carrying your passport and your H1 ( or whatever visa you hold ) original documents with you at all times safe. There is a good chance of them getting stolen \lost since obviously you can't carry them in your pocket like your wallet .

    This is totally ridiculous. This is one of those strange laws that appear in news about states having silly laws ...



    more...


    kristen stewart hot. Kristen Stewart Is Really Not
  • Kristen Stewart Is Really Not



  • BharatPremi
    09-19 11:03 AM
    we made them understand the difference between legal and illegal immigration.

    Are you kidding or Are you seriously quoting this? Do you understand that very people you "made understood" are part of law making process? How can you say that they do not have understanding of "legal" and "illegal" immigration. Man, they are making the laws.





    hot We Love Kristen Stewart#39;s Hot kristen stewart hot. kristen stewart hot wallpaper.
  • kristen stewart hot wallpaper.



  • GreenLantern
    02-15 08:01 AM
    Give me a preview grinch. I would like to see how somebody else is going about this.



    more...


    house Kristen stewart hot pics kristen stewart hot. kristen stewart hair colour.
  • kristen stewart hair colour.



  • maverick_s39
    12-10 02:49 PM
    With all the porting nonsense going on eb2 will move backward and eb3 will inch forward slowly. We might end up with eb2 and eb3 in 2002. congrats to all the people who ported, the only thing you accomplished is you made sure eb2 does not progress (it does not mean you have have moved forward by porting, it just means that you have made sure you have prevented original eb2 guys from getting green card), the people who ported wont gain any benefit but they will make it worse for everyone, they have to file a second i140 which will take at least another 1 year to clear and after 1 year when the ported 140's clear the eb2 will go back to 2002. You have also accomplished another great feat, DOL is going to make it impossible to file eb2 in IT jobs so even genuine people are screwed. Before people start giving red dots and justifying there porting I have an message for you, your behavior is no different from the people who did labor substitution, the end result was DOL ended labor substitution and the result of all this porting is DOL has made it impossible to get eb2 even for genuine cases. Just because others are doing it does not mean you can do it, obviously it is wrong therefore dol removed labor substitution and now dol is making it impossible to get eb2 for IT jobs even for genuine cases. 90 % of people doing this porting are desi consulting employees, they wine and complain about desi consulting companies as blood suckers (justifiably) but they themselves are bloodsuckers on the EB2 community by doing this eb3 to eb2 porting.

    I was not happy with porting and labor substitution myself but if you are playing by rules what's wrong in that? I am assuming you filed your labor under eb2, so tomorrow if there a law that lets you port your case to eb1 (hey, anything can happen) what would you do? Well that's what everyone is doing.





    tattoo Kristen Stewart reveals kristen stewart hot. kristen stewart 1
  • kristen stewart 1



  • zuhail
    03-10 03:49 PM
    Of all 4 the proposals made by vbkris77,
    I would just stick with one and only one:
    RE-CAPTURING VISA NUMBERS.

    If we add any other item like re validating H1B inside US,accountability for USCIS etc, the message would bound to get lost. It will get bogged down by the details of implementing the other proposals. The devil is always in the details.

    I think we need to stick to single target of visa re-capturing (with no mention of the word H1B in the legislation). There should be no crap about H1B workers stealing jobs nor granting pardon for illegals. Visa re-capture is for educated foreign-born professionals currently employed in US.

    Many ask if this is the right time. When will be the right time?. Are we asking anything that has not been already granted by the law?. These past visa numbers have been already approved by the law but not used by the USCIS.

    The time is RIGHT NOW.
    It is interesting why IV team is not taking up this one item and start fund raising.
    May be the team has some valid reasons for not doing so. I could only guess.
    But waiting for the right time to take up this agenda of re-capturing visa numbers is not a valid reason. That is totally hopeless.



    more...


    pictures Kristen Stewart kristen stewart hot. And last night Kristen Stewart
  • And last night Kristen Stewart



  • sundar61982
    08-06 04:52 PM
    Got email approvals on our I485 with PD of Mar10 2006 on EB-2.. Was at NSC.. Looks like they are processing beyond the Mar1st cutoff date..





    dresses kristen stewart hot wallpaper. kristen stewart hot. kristen stewart hot photo
  • kristen stewart hot photo



  • crazyghoda
    01-30 02:15 PM
    Wow! Thanks a lot for posting such detailed RFE information. This really helps a lot in understanding what I may be asked.

    My GC sponsoring employer revoked my H1 last year itself. I could see the change in status back then itself within a month of having left them. Nothing happenned after that. I got a new H1 from my (then) new employer and things continued as before. This employer has not yet revoked my H1 (from what I can see) and its probably because they are almost going under. There are less than 25 people left in the company so I doubt that they will have spent the money to go and revoke all the H1s of the folks they laid off.

    Maybe its like someone suggested - USCIS is pre-processing my 485 based on received date since I mailed my app very early on in July 2007.

    Hi had an RFE when my dates were not current. Here is the scan of my RFE notice.
    Hope the scan helps you prepare in advance the necessary documentation.

    http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b337/sprash/RFEMine.jpg
    http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b337/sprash/RFEWife.jpg

    I had discussed this in the following thread:
    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?p=296497#post296497


    My *guess* is that the revoking of previous H1b has triggered this RFE --- When my wife's previous employer canceled her H1b it took a few months before her already approved h1b petition was reopened (as per USCIS online).

    The suspense must be terrible!

    Good luck.



    more...


    makeup Pattinson Kristen Stewart kristen stewart hot. Kristen stewart hot pics
  • Kristen stewart hot pics



  • NKR
    03-17 10:16 AM
    Another thing you need to consider is If anycase had a PD before sept 2004 and was filed for I-485 before July 2007. That must have got the approval unless there was a namecheck delay.


    EB2 India PD came only up till April 2004 before it retrogressed. There is no way anybody whose PD is between April to Sept 2004 could have applied before July 2007. They might have applied only in July 2007 when USCIS made EB2 PD current by mistake.





    girlfriend kristen stewart 1 kristen stewart hot. kristen stewart hot bikini.
  • kristen stewart hot bikini.



  • cestmoi
    01-11 11:46 PM
    Am I blind or is part 2 missing one more option?

    None of the options apply to me below as I will be applying for employment based Green Card as I have a L1A visa (unless I'm not supposed to be filling out i-485?)


    a. An immigrant petition giving me an immediately available immigrant visa number has been approved (attach a copy of the approval notice, or a relative, special immigrant juvenile, or special immigrant military visa petition filed...

    b. My spouse or parent applied for adjustment of status or was granted lawful permanent residence in an immigrant visa category that allows derivative status for spouses and children

    c. I entered as a K-1 fiance(e) of a US citizen whom I married within 90 days of entry...

    d. I was granted asylum or derivative asylum status as the spouse or child of a person granted asylum and am eligible for adjustment.

    e. I am a native or citizen of Cuba admitted or paroled into the US after Jan 1, 1959...

    f. I am the husband, wife or minor unmarried child of a Cuban described above in (e)....

    g. I have continously resided in the US since before Jan 1, 1972

    h. Other basis of eligibility. Explain (for example, I was admitted as a refugee, my status has not been terminated, and I have been physically present in the US for 1 year...





    hairstyles Kristen Stewart Is Really Not kristen stewart hot. kristen stewart hot wallpaper.
  • kristen stewart hot wallpaper.



  • vijayassr
    04-16 12:34 AM
    Hi, I think the best decision in current market is to go for GC with L1, following are positive points

    Applying GC on L1 is faster than applying with H1.
    You have your Job surity in India as well.
    Current market u need to run for Jobs, on L1 I feel its cool as there is responsibility of you r company to take care of you.
    If they start process now itself , you can get Labour cleared fast and I think u can change company after that. ( I dont know GC process but I got same advice, but I didnt listen).

    Reason people go for H1 is to have job with US companies than MNC's who pay more, if u r not really thinking of changing company then its better to be on L1 and apply for GC. Also a lot of fredom to move companies.

    Thanks for asking, if I were in your position I will go for L1 company to process GC, Since my company said they wont do it, I took the H1.

    Thanks
    Vijay





    sanju
    04-04 03:30 PM
    Your argument may be true only some extent. If you keep on asking more H1b and GC without meaningful reform of H1b then it won't sell in the congress and they will try to keep staus quo and you have to wait years to get gc. How do you resolve the problem of Cap reached within few days? Will congress accept unlimited H1bs? What is the solution for this?


    Your posts seem to suggest that because we (collectively all of us on the forum) have not yet agreed to a �meaningful reform� of H-1b,that has prevented fixes to the green card process? Is that what has truly delayed fixing the current green card backlog?

    Secondly, we do not have to choose between the one and the other i.e. we do not have to choose between supporting Durbin-Grassley bill and delay with the green card. Do you think that supporting Durbin-Grassley bill that contains absolutely nothing to fix green card delays will somehow speed up the green card process?

    We (all of us when calling lawmakers) HAVE to differentiate between increase/decrease in H-1b and green card delays. H-1b is not our issue and we will be better of staying as far away from that issue as possible. If we have to call, then we should call in to support a bill that has our provisions, rather than a bill that has nothing for us or maybe stuff that would hurt us.





    vdlrao
    07-18 11:44 PM
    Hi Gurus,

    My PD is Dec06 EB2, do you have any guess when I will be current.

    Thanks

    Assuming you are EB2 India with PD Dec 2006

    Best case your case will be current : 4 months
    Worst Case your case will be current : 12 months, but not more than that.