kevin federline fat again 2011

images Kevin Federline stops Britney kevin federline fat again 2011. Kevin Federline « HitDanBack
  • Kevin Federline « HitDanBack



  • yabadaba
    03-05 03:52 PM
    going back to the poll. its really interesting to see that the percentages have remained in the ballpark since the poll started.

    around 50+% of us will buy a house if ead cap is eliminated or we get gcs

    around 35% have already taken the plunge

    around 5% will never buy a house.





    wallpaper Kevin Federline « HitDanBack kevin federline fat again 2011. Kevin Federline his expecting
  • Kevin Federline his expecting



  • smuggymba
    09-10 01:05 PM
    So, I guess all EB3's with a PD before 2007 should be in a very good shape. No doubt GC is the best but at least they have EAD's and their spouse can work, which I think is a great thing.

    The real issue is with post 2007 EB3 filers, correct me if I'm wrong. It seems that prior to 2007, EB2/3 are almost in the same situation. EAD is much better than visa and of course GC is the king. Thanks.





    kevin federline fat again 2011. kevin federline 2011.
  • kevin federline 2011.



  • singhsa3
    03-03 04:22 PM
    That is option # 2
    How about another option for people who are going to buy shortly even though their GC approval is far far away?





    2011 Kevin Federline his expecting kevin federline fat again 2011. Kevin Federline Is Chubby
  • Kevin Federline Is Chubby



  • dish
    07-16 06:22 PM
    From now on every year, we should send a copy of I797 (H1B) and our tax records to each and every senator and house representative so that they do not get carried away by the misinterpreted facts presented to them by Lou Dobbs, NumbersUSA, Programmers Guild and FAIRUS.



    more...


    kevin federline fat again 2011. Tuesday May 24, 2011
  • Tuesday May 24, 2011



  • softcrowd
    03-18 09:37 AM
    I am 04/2004 EB2 and I just hope that Ron's prediction comes true.

    One thing about his April PD movement "prediction" - Ron Gotcher never predicted that..He just said he passed on what he heard from an official.

    But in this case (July one), it looks like his prediction!! So lets see!





    kevin federline fat again 2011. Kevin Federline#39;s ex wishes
  • Kevin Federline#39;s ex wishes



  • zuhail
    03-10 03:58 PM
    I never supported the Idea of sending pizza, Burger or Briyani to anyone. If you are not aware, last year there was a bill introduced by congresswoman Loe. There was a huge outcry and number USA used that very effectively and that bill never took off.

    This is the best option but this is not the right time when the un employment rate is 8.1 percent. Read the other thread about removing country cap issue. The core is not supporting that also because of the current market and economy situation.

    All our applications are based on our Employment-- We are already employed and filed our petitions for legal permanent residency. How on earth would that affect the un-employment rate? We would continue to work in jobs in US until our I-485 gets approved. Just because delaying our approvals does not increase/decrease the un-employment rate. I am fully aware of the legislations introduced by the Congresswoman Zoe Lofgren. There were too many legislative bills in her agenda.

    We would succeed if we just focus a single item-- Visa Recapturing and NO other business.

    By the way Mr.snathan, are you an administrative member of the IV team?.



    more...


    kevin federline fat again 2011. Kevin Federline Got Himself a
  • Kevin Federline Got Himself a



  • ramus
    07-02 07:42 PM
    Thanks..Please ask others to contribute too.



    Contributed : 100 couple of hours back
    Order Details - Jul 2, 2007 11:49 GMT-07:00
    Google Order #516773533199673





    2010 kevin federline 2011. kevin federline fat again 2011. Kevin Federline stops Britney
  • Kevin Federline stops Britney



  • nojoke
    02-27 06:42 PM
    Armageddon or not, smart or fool, time will tell. My view is recession yes, outside chance of a depression. Armageddon...........not really.

    Interesting thing is Berkshire stock is up while all this is going on. Gives you an idea how much high regard people have for its balance sheet, Buffet and Co. stock picking prowess and his 30 plus billion cash war chest at this time.

    Who still thinks this is a normal recession? I feel like saying "I told you so".



    more...


    kevin federline fat again 2011. Kevin Federline and Victoria
  • Kevin Federline and Victoria



  • ArunAntonio
    04-20 04:04 PM
    I would like to volunteer.

    ------------------------------------------------
    URGENT
    ------------------------------------------------

    We need 4-5 volunteers to make phone calls to IV members in CA. The purpose of the call is to inform and invite IV members in CA about this event so that we all could be well represented at this event. Please post a message or send a private message if you would like to voluneer for this effort. We will provide you with all the information required to make the phone calls to IV members. This task involves volunteering 30-45 minutes of your time. Please help this cause to help us all.

    Thanks,





    hair Kevin Federline Is Chubby kevin federline fat again 2011. Kevin Federline britney spears
  • Kevin Federline britney spears



  • NKR
    03-16 09:25 PM
    i just don't see what the fuss is about. people from india usually waited 5-6 years for a GC historically, and it's about the same, give or take one year, even now. so i don't see why 4 years of wait after i-485 is being made out to be such a big deal only NOW.......????

    It's like asking Martin Luther King a few decades ago "Slavery has been there for centuries, why do you need equality now?". Your tone is exactly like that. It's just an analogy, we have definitely not suffered as much, but I am just trying to tell you that a wrong should not be prolonged, it needs to be corrected.



    more...


    kevin federline fat again 2011. Looks like Kevin Federline is
  • Looks like Kevin Federline is



  • chanduv23
    03-07 08:37 AM
    Chandu,
    I filed 485 , Ead , Ap on my own... But i want to hire Rajiv/Sheela just for
    AC21 package... any idea how much do they charge ?

    Also if i use any attorney for coining just the "AC21 reply" will it change my case representation ? i mean do i have to use attorney for future communications as well ?

    Thanx

    I don't deal with Rajiv or Sheela - in fact I approached their offices during the July fiasco but was told that they are not taking any new clients.

    Others maybe able to help you with your answer.





    hot Tuesday May 24, 2011 kevin federline fat again 2011. Kevin Federline Is Still Fat
  • Kevin Federline Is Still Fat



  • greyhair
    09-09 02:36 PM
    With republican House there is zero chance of anything happening on any kind of immigration bill. Nothing other than border security will be taken up. It will be best to kiss good bye to GC dreams if republicans win the House.



    more...


    house Filed under: Kevin Federline kevin federline fat again 2011. K-Fed might want to take up
  • K-Fed might want to take up



  • rajuram
    03-23 04:02 PM
    Economy was slow in 2001 -02, how come there are so many people from that time?





    tattoo Kevin Federline#39;s ex wishes kevin federline fat again 2011. fat kevin federline
  • fat kevin federline



  • StarSun
    02-07 08:35 AM
    immig4me, can you keep the advocacy thread on the home page in the weekend too?



    more...


    pictures Kevin Federline Got Himself a kevin federline fat again 2011. the photo of K-Fat, er,
  • the photo of K-Fat, er,



  • nixstor
    07-05 02:15 PM
    Damn straight, I am one of the free riders.. But I contribute back by doing the work... I have emailed and called media personnel, office bearers etc.. why should I pay on top of that?? When I make the calls, write the emails, I dont think I will be singled out and the only person to benefit out of it...

    Once again, please focus on the issues at hand, once the VB fiasco has died down, we will have a lot of time on our hands to work out payments on the site...

    My checking this thread is probably bumping it up, so i'm not coming back here.. dont bother to reply, i dont subscribe to the threads..

    Thanks a lot for helping yourself and us. But you have revealed your
    short sightedness in thinking that by calling, emailing, digging you have done your job. With out $$$, all this grass roots work will not get any where. Its your choice to understand the importance of contributions or not but do not discount them saying that emailing/calling is more than enough.





    dresses Kevin Federline Is Still Fat kevin federline fat again 2011. /kevin-federline-fat-pool.
  • /kevin-federline-fat-pool.



  • desi3933
    02-12 04:04 PM
    Good to see your post. :) Your posts are very helpful and educational to IV members Thank you.

    If someone thinks visas are being wasted please send us the proof and IV will take action.



    Thanks Pappu.

    Appreciate your kind words.


    .



    more...


    makeup Kevin Federline and Victoria kevin federline fat again 2011. Filed under: Kevin Federline
  • Filed under: Kevin Federline



  • Macaca
    09-26 12:06 PM
    Last week 1,000 protestors-mostly legal immigrants-drew attention to the situation of highly skilled foreigners who want to work for companies in the U.S. by marching on Capitol Hill.

    The demonstrators were protesting long delays in securing green cards for highly-skilled workers already in the U.S. The lags make it difficult for businesses in fields such as engineering and software development to secure and keep foreign skilled labor in the country, they say. According to immigration and workforce experts, if the nation does not accept more foreign workers with skills in math, engineering and computer science, we risk losing ground in the global economy, because the computer scientists who can't find work in the U.S. will go to work for economic rivals.





    girlfriend fat kevin federline kevin federline fat again 2011. about Kevin Federline,
  • about Kevin Federline,



  • needhelp!
    02-03 12:33 PM
    IV already has this as part of the agenda so why try to reinvent the wheel? Currently IV has requested our active involvement in trying to expand our member base to make our voice stronger.

    We have professional help to analyze the current political situation to decide on the best course of action that will benefit all members. A lot of background work has to be done before IV can announce a call campaign or letter campaign.


    Guys,
    I know ROW country may not like this thread, but look at EB-3 India or China, put yourself in our shoes and than you may realize how unfair this country is. In this unprecedented financial turmoil, I feel there are very remote chances for CIR or any package which increase immigration etc would pass, I am taking this initiative to gather as many people I can and go to washington. Again this is not an IV effort. If you are with me , you can spare some time or few days in Washington, please PM me. our sole agenda is bring a 2 line bill to remove country quota...





    hairstyles Looks like Kevin Federline is kevin federline fat again 2011. Blame game: Kevin Federline
  • Blame game: Kevin Federline



  • looivy
    01-24 03:34 PM
    IV members,

    We need to come up with some great ideas like "flower campaign". Something that will mobilize IV members.

    Let us not be pessimistic. There are thousand of reasons that one can think of why the new administration may not act soon. But that should not stop us from making our cause being heard. The new adminsitration has been taking many decisions that are not economy related. Economy is their #1 priority but it is not their only priority.

    The visa recapture issue has been pending for a long time now (atleast 3 years). Either we continue to wait and suffer and remain frustrated or we take some action. Choice is ours.

    PS: Let us be civil. I second using non-accusatory language on this forum.





    gandalf_gray
    05-28 07:36 PM
    Hi,
    I'm on L1B for Company A.
    My visa, Petition, I-94 are expiring this September.
    I was about to begin L1-B Extension.

    Now I got news from company B that my H1B petition has been selected in Lottery..
    (this is for COS from my L1B to H1B).

    Can I go ahead with L1B extension work ?
    I do not want to do this, if it will affect the H1 Petition approval.

    Please help. Thanks.:confused:

    Sorry, I think I posted in wrong place.

    I'm on L1B for Company A.
    My visa, Petition, I-94 are expiring this September.
    I was about to begin L1-B Extension.

    Now I got news from company B that my H1B petition has been selected in Lottery..
    (this is for COS from my L1B to H1B).

    Can I go ahead with L1B extension work ?
    I do not want to do this, if it will affect the H1 Petition approval.

    Please help. Thanks.





    texanmom
    09-26 11:40 AM
    Please deluge both the author (Eilene Zimmerman) and the editor with emails pointing out the misrepresentation of IV's agenda.

    Using words like 'defamatory' , "unethical reporting" and 'misrepresentation' catches their attention since they are always afraid of law suits.