butterfly0fdoom
Oct 27, 07:09 PM
Well, some friends came along with me, none with the intention of buying Leopard... But they still got free shirts anyway....
macgeek18
Dec 25, 06:37 PM
My laptop and iPod. I would die without Pandora.
Also my wonderful fiance and my Lord Jesus.
Also my wonderful fiance and my Lord Jesus.
apfhex
Mar 21, 10:49 PM
Well, usually *I* buy single player games and my friends buy the multiplayer ones that we play. :)
blevins321
Apr 26, 09:34 AM
Quick update. I've made some more progress. I thought I had not been able to get the phone into DFU mode. I tried it a few more times (the steps of how to get it into DFU mode) and finally its restoring. My phone is staying on with the Plug into iTunes screen. will update once it is done restoring and installing the firmware.
edit: blevins just to be safe I took the sim out and made sure it was seated properly. thank you for the reply
edit2: it says the iPhone "iPhone" could not be restored. An unkown error occurred (1604)
If it's in DFU mode, there should be nothing on the screen. It's in recovery mode, not DFU. 1604 is a common problem when restoring in non-DFU mode.
edit: blevins just to be safe I took the sim out and made sure it was seated properly. thank you for the reply
edit2: it says the iPhone "iPhone" could not be restored. An unkown error occurred (1604)
If it's in DFU mode, there should be nothing on the screen. It's in recovery mode, not DFU. 1604 is a common problem when restoring in non-DFU mode.
more...
ECUpirate44
Apr 14, 12:07 PM
I have no problem with the red i4, rather like it as a matter of fact. The rest of the phone is the most hideous looking thing I have ever seen.
+1 The sides look terrible. Come to think of it, I don't even like the red.
+1 The sides look terrible. Come to think of it, I don't even like the red.
zap2
Mar 31, 02:19 PM
looks like i'm getting Diamond. it has Scyther, Scizor, Mightyena, and Aggron. i love those guys :D
robert, get pearl.
Yup....Houndoom is pretty kick arse!
robert, get pearl.
Yup....Houndoom is pretty kick arse!
more...
twisted-pixel
Apr 25, 08:05 AM
Ok, so it isn't really possible to build a complete website from scratch but I do want something that would allow me to make small changes. Basically I'm looking for something that will let me FTP to my site, download a page, edit it and then upload the changed page.
Is there anything out there that people can recommend?
Thanks
Is there anything out there that people can recommend?
Thanks
Consultant
Mar 27, 11:49 PM
When I used to shoot weddings I did photo journalist type of photos. Doing 3 hours of posed photos would be a nightmare. ;)
more...
Bond007
Jun 28, 11:21 PM
Hi all. I seem to be having a few problems with my powermac. Its a 1ghz with 1g of ram and the comp is about 4 months old.
Heres my problems...
iTunes: Whenever I use the visualizer it studders every 6 or so seconds. It never did this when I first got it, this problem just accured about a month ago. I thought it would just go away, but no such luck. Any idea's?
Microphone: I tried USB microphone, i tried the regular mic jack in the back of the comp, and nothing. The comp wont pick it up at all. I've been wanting to use my mic with iChat A/v. This problem is also hapening on my other G4. So I was wondering if maybe there was a setting or something I might be missing? Or is the only option I have the new camera mic from apple for 150.00.???
Any help would be great. Thanks!!!
-007
:cool:
Heres my problems...
iTunes: Whenever I use the visualizer it studders every 6 or so seconds. It never did this when I first got it, this problem just accured about a month ago. I thought it would just go away, but no such luck. Any idea's?
Microphone: I tried USB microphone, i tried the regular mic jack in the back of the comp, and nothing. The comp wont pick it up at all. I've been wanting to use my mic with iChat A/v. This problem is also hapening on my other G4. So I was wondering if maybe there was a setting or something I might be missing? Or is the only option I have the new camera mic from apple for 150.00.???
Any help would be great. Thanks!!!
-007
:cool:
rdowns
Apr 21, 12:22 PM
With fancy quote handling...
That probably broke PMs. ;)
That probably broke PMs. ;)
more...
IwantImac
May 6, 10:15 AM
Glad to hear that :)
I only do online gaming, btw.
I only do online gaming, btw.
maconservative
May 6, 09:38 AM
I had the same heating issues while playing WoW on my 15" Late-2009 MBP. I began looking at coolers and decided on the Rain Design mStand. While not an active cooler, it does lift the notebook off the desk surface, providing better air circulation. The aluminum design also helps dissipate heat. As an added bonus, it looks great too.
www.raindesigninc.com
:apple:
www.raindesigninc.com
:apple:
more...
Noisemaker
May 5, 07:45 PM
There's a new iMac coming your way in the near future.
They likely don't have any refurb 2008 iMacs fitting the specs of your model, so you'll get a new one. :)
Try to back up that HDD if you can though!
They likely don't have any refurb 2008 iMacs fitting the specs of your model, so you'll get a new one. :)
Try to back up that HDD if you can though!
Abstract
Sep 22, 06:56 AM
I am looking for a 19" I think, and I do not have to have widescreen. Also, I think I want to stay away from dell. Just personal problems with some of their stuff in the past at work, and I hate the idea of helping Michael out. :o
Now that is not to say I am saying never on the Dell. What model Viewsonic?
Dell's LCDs are cheaper and better than Apple's anyway. Apple and Dell also both get them from LG (when it comes to Dell's widescreens.....not sure about the rest).
Now that is not to say I am saying never on the Dell. What model Viewsonic?
Dell's LCDs are cheaper and better than Apple's anyway. Apple and Dell also both get them from LG (when it comes to Dell's widescreens.....not sure about the rest).
more...
RebeccaL
Apr 4, 07:55 AM
@Meltdownblitz
Thanks! The new cut looks great. What is the other company that has an oleo? I did not found it on larry's page.
@asdad123
Thanks for the advice. Unfortunatelly my problem is not with dust but with aligment.
And for the curious, here is how the old SGP Oleo used to look like:
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiR6PiwRfI4Kb1LDwJr1E0Sro6lhrlQKNKhBtcEyW_3Gqy9OzZIelxq0OWluspFVQ2g18_cfbZVNftu1NtImFkkbt9_dr06Xz_WFVo3mfOWfTdBwoEnyDgOS5RFv0jtfh7-XKsSQXRTUgMb/s1600/IMG_3030.jpg
Thanks! The new cut looks great. What is the other company that has an oleo? I did not found it on larry's page.
@asdad123
Thanks for the advice. Unfortunatelly my problem is not with dust but with aligment.
And for the curious, here is how the old SGP Oleo used to look like:
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiR6PiwRfI4Kb1LDwJr1E0Sro6lhrlQKNKhBtcEyW_3Gqy9OzZIelxq0OWluspFVQ2g18_cfbZVNftu1NtImFkkbt9_dr06Xz_WFVo3mfOWfTdBwoEnyDgOS5RFv0jtfh7-XKsSQXRTUgMb/s1600/IMG_3030.jpg
Aidoon
Mar 31, 08:52 AM
Forgive what may be a newb question, but I'm a current Windows user thinking of going bi, OS that is... I'm surprised that Boot Camp doesn't seem to offer simple backup solution. Does anybody happen to know if Parallels will backup both Windows & Mac partitions.
more...
sikkinixx
Mar 27, 07:59 PM
sikkinixx - The DS is region free yea. And CD-Wow.com is your cheap DS game friend ;) I mean 20 quid for Pokemon Diamond :eek:
bitchin :D
bitchin :D
Blackheart
Apr 5, 07:20 PM
For what it's worth, I'll just throw in here that I too am waiting for a PM revision. (And have been, since the initial introduction, and then much more expectantly since MWSF).
*runs around room screaming in frustration, leaving trail of hair behind*
Macrumors is a cool site and the forums have a lot of cool people, but I think getting involved in the rumor mill has caused some serious stress...
Yeah, you're not the only one who's been stressing. It's especially not good when you tell PC people that you live with "I'm gonna get a dual G5 real soon and it's gonna be BADA**"...maybe with different words but to that degree, and the powermac doesn't even come out. I'm getting quite frustrated. I just ignore "Magic Tuesdays" anymore.
*runs around room screaming in frustration, leaving trail of hair behind*
Macrumors is a cool site and the forums have a lot of cool people, but I think getting involved in the rumor mill has caused some serious stress...
Yeah, you're not the only one who's been stressing. It's especially not good when you tell PC people that you live with "I'm gonna get a dual G5 real soon and it's gonna be BADA**"...maybe with different words but to that degree, and the powermac doesn't even come out. I'm getting quite frustrated. I just ignore "Magic Tuesdays" anymore.
Don't panic
Sep 7, 11:03 AM
i think he should come back with the aim of winning Giro, Vuelta and World Championship in the same year, and snubbing the tour.
i bet he could do it.
i bet he could do it.
joepunk
Apr 27, 09:57 AM
You will be fine with the D90 for many years. I personally wouldn't think of a camera/lens as an "investment" as it will not increase in price like a nice painting.
My personal choice in kit lenses would be 18-70mm and 70-300mm.
My personal choice in kit lenses would be 18-70mm and 70-300mm.
Pressure
Apr 17, 06:51 AM
If we are talking cores contra speed, then it all boils down to what software you will be using.
For the server though, definitely go with more cores as it will be able to handle consecutive connections without trouble.
For the server though, definitely go with more cores as it will be able to handle consecutive connections without trouble.
bripab007
Mar 4, 09:23 AM
Personally, I can't even fathom still being on 3.2.1, considering how many changes/features have been added since then to 4.2.1. And considering how easy it is to jailbreak, it's a total no-brainer.
aerring
Mar 31, 02:42 AM
i just split my HD in half, which is probably incredibly unnecessary seeing as that gives windows 250 gigs when i only play one game on it right now....haha...but then again i don't need that much space on mac either.
honestly i think it depends on how many games you plan on installing and their sizes. fi you're going to have a lot of huge games on there like mmo's and whatnot, apply liberal gigs.
honestly i think it depends on how many games you plan on installing and their sizes. fi you're going to have a lot of huge games on there like mmo's and whatnot, apply liberal gigs.
buryyourbrideau
Dec 14, 10:00 PM
Very creative and well done - this one will be near the top of my voting list when the time comes! :cool:
Mos Def Seconded
Mos Def Seconded