TUnlimited
09-15 12:38 AM
I stop worrying about it and finally got all the receipt notice.
Is there menthal link between USCIS actions and their Clients?:D
Sort of if you do worry about things, they intentionally make it difficult for you, and if you drop it, they think - Well, this fella does not seem to worry about thing, let's make him happy!
Is there menthal link between USCIS actions and their Clients?:D
Sort of if you do worry about things, they intentionally make it difficult for you, and if you drop it, they think - Well, this fella does not seem to worry about thing, let's make him happy!
wallpaper this, jill valentine
gc_peshwa
03-10 11:07 AM
No problems for me at all. I just logged in and transferred some to my parents back in India.
reddy_h
03-17 02:11 PM
Hi, continuing the same line of discussion, I have a slightly different question. Assuming the insurance company does not reimburse us for 485 medical exams, then can we atleast seek tax rebate on this expenditure? In other words, are the medical expenses incurred for 485 filing deductible at the time of tax filing?
Only if your total medical expenses for the year cross certain limits. These limits depend on your AGI. Please check IRS.gov website for latest updates.
Only if your total medical expenses for the year cross certain limits. These limits depend on your AGI. Please check IRS.gov website for latest updates.
2011 jill valentine battlesuit.
apchinta
11-13 09:15 PM
Same thing happened to a friend, and he complained to DOL. The employer was made to pay the amount with fine.
more...
diptam
08-06 12:13 PM
Premium on 140 has nothing to do with expedition of 485. Later depends on Priority Dates , Visa Numbers , Name check results etc ... etc... If you get 140 approved on Premium then the only advantange is that you can Trigger AC21 to change your Job after 180 days of 485 filing WITH A PEACE OF MIND.
Otherwise if your 140 is hanging and you invoke AC21 and by chance that 140 gets a rough RFE or gets denied for some reason your 485 will be denied immediatly and you are in deep waters.
Has USCIS started premium processing of I-140 again ? Can you please send me the link ?
What happens if one has filed I-140 concurrently with 485 ? Does 485 gets expedited too ?
let me know quick please..
Otherwise if your 140 is hanging and you invoke AC21 and by chance that 140 gets a rough RFE or gets denied for some reason your 485 will be denied immediatly and you are in deep waters.
Has USCIS started premium processing of I-140 again ? Can you please send me the link ?
What happens if one has filed I-140 concurrently with 485 ? Does 485 gets expedited too ?
let me know quick please..
anuh1
03-16 04:15 PM
Mine was filed 2nd week of Feb and still waiting .....
more...

ck_b2001
07-26 02:56 PM
I didnt send the checks,our lawyer did.So,i dont have a clue when they were cashed.
Can any one tell the time between check cleared and Notice issued. My lawyer sent the checks and he will never bother checking his account daily for me. Hence Notice is the only thing i will get.
Can any one tell the time between check cleared and Notice issued. My lawyer sent the checks and he will never bother checking his account daily for me. Hence Notice is the only thing i will get.
2010 JILL VALENTINE RE5 BATTLESUIT
webm
05-05 04:34 PM
RD is Jun 1st 07, ND is Jun 7th 07 - TSC
I am in the same boat as yours...Waiting continues..
NOTE:Pls change the title...click on Edit/Go Advanced button and change it.
------------------
EB3-I Oct,2001
485 RD-June,2007
I am in the same boat as yours...Waiting continues..
NOTE:Pls change the title...click on Edit/Go Advanced button and change it.
------------------
EB3-I Oct,2001
485 RD-June,2007
more...
ampudhukode
01-14 05:00 PM
All big cities have MIT Enterprise Forum chapters, you can meet and network with a lot of accomplished people there. There are plenty volunteer opportunities.
hair 1/6th Scale Jill Valentine
Michael chertoff
02-01 09:04 PM
Hi Everyone,
My AP is valid until JUNE 27 2011, (Here is the line from the I-512L, Presentation of the Original Document prior to June 27 2011 allows a customs and border protection inspector at a port-of-entry to parole the named bearer) I'm travelling to India during May / June and will be entering LAX back on June25. Will this be an issue as my AP is expiring in next couple of days.
Experts please let me know your thoughts on my situation whether it is safe to travel and getting in back will not be of an issue.
Thanks if you can help me out
Regards
Karthik
why dont you apply for renewel?
Thanks
MC
My AP is valid until JUNE 27 2011, (Here is the line from the I-512L, Presentation of the Original Document prior to June 27 2011 allows a customs and border protection inspector at a port-of-entry to parole the named bearer) I'm travelling to India during May / June and will be entering LAX back on June25. Will this be an issue as my AP is expiring in next couple of days.
Experts please let me know your thoughts on my situation whether it is safe to travel and getting in back will not be of an issue.
Thanks if you can help me out
Regards
Karthik
why dont you apply for renewel?
Thanks
MC
more...
kaarmaa
05-04 06:07 PM
Hi kaarmaa
Thanks for your response.
I am guessing you had a 3 years extension after your 6 years and in your 7th year you transferred over just as a normal H1b would have done. Correct? So in this case, what is the significance of I-140 since your new emplyer will have to apply for PERM and LC again in any case?
No.
I'm in my 7th and my H1B is expiring this June. My new employer filed for a three year extension using my approved 140 copy.
I-140 can be used to reclaim the old priority date.
Please consult an attorney. I have knowledge limited to my case.
Thanks for your response.
I am guessing you had a 3 years extension after your 6 years and in your 7th year you transferred over just as a normal H1b would have done. Correct? So in this case, what is the significance of I-140 since your new emplyer will have to apply for PERM and LC again in any case?
No.
I'm in my 7th and my H1B is expiring this June. My new employer filed for a three year extension using my approved 140 copy.
I-140 can be used to reclaim the old priority date.
Please consult an attorney. I have knowledge limited to my case.
hot jill valentine nude.
pinky001
09-18 03:51 AM
I am planning to attend an Visa interview, at present I am on H4 status.
My case is: Gor H4 in sept 2006 - April 2008, and got stamping
Later got H1 from Oct 2007 to oct 2010, and got stamping
Present Got H4 from sept 2009 to may 2011 and no stamping yet and hence planning to go for stamping
Question 1) But when I am selcting the appontment date it ask's for a question
" Are you applying for same visa class that expired in the last 12 months?" so In my case would it be yes or no?
2) Does H4 and H1 come under same Visa Class?
please reply ASAP, As I am planning to schedule an appt immediately
I am planning to attend an Visa interview, at present I am on H4 status.
My case is: Gor H4 in sept 2006 - April 2008, and got stamping
Later got H1 from Oct 2007 to oct 2010, and got stamping
Present Got H4 from sept 2009 to may 2011 and no stamping yet and hence planning to go for stamping
Question 1) But when I am selcting the appontment date it ask's for a question
" Are you applying for same visa class that expired in the last 12 months?" so In my case would it be yes or no?
2) Does H4 and H1 come under same Visa Class?
please reply ASAP, As I am planning to schedule an appt immediately
My case is: Gor H4 in sept 2006 - April 2008, and got stamping
Later got H1 from Oct 2007 to oct 2010, and got stamping
Present Got H4 from sept 2009 to may 2011 and no stamping yet and hence planning to go for stamping
Question 1) But when I am selcting the appontment date it ask's for a question
" Are you applying for same visa class that expired in the last 12 months?" so In my case would it be yes or no?
2) Does H4 and H1 come under same Visa Class?
please reply ASAP, As I am planning to schedule an appt immediately
I am planning to attend an Visa interview, at present I am on H4 status.
My case is: Gor H4 in sept 2006 - April 2008, and got stamping
Later got H1 from Oct 2007 to oct 2010, and got stamping
Present Got H4 from sept 2009 to may 2011 and no stamping yet and hence planning to go for stamping
Question 1) But when I am selcting the appontment date it ask's for a question
" Are you applying for same visa class that expired in the last 12 months?" so In my case would it be yes or no?
2) Does H4 and H1 come under same Visa Class?
please reply ASAP, As I am planning to schedule an appt immediately
more...
house jill valentine battlesuit. Hot
shri22
11-12 04:18 PM
Can you please tell me, when was this announced? Is this a new rule ?
I think people converting from F1 to H1 go to mexico.
I think people converting from F1 to H1 go to mexico.
tattoo velour, juicy. $79.99

sroyc
08-14 08:23 PM
As someone correctly replied, you cannot work on H-4.
In fact you cannot do paid internships or on-campus jobs as well. It's hard to get even unpaid internships on H-4. You don't need permission from USCIS to study on H-4.
If you change to F1, you can do both summer internships (Curriculum Practical Training) and get an EAD for a year after graduation (Optional Practical Training).
The problem with switching to F1 is that it is not a dual-intent visa and if you're applying for AOS, it complicates things. For example, you cannot re-enter on F1 after applying for AOS, you need to use AP, which voids your F1 status.
Another issue is that in states like California, you are eligible for in-state tuition at state universities after a year in CA. This does not apply to F1 students.
Can H-4 holder (Dependent) can pursue higher studies in the US. Do we need any special permission from the USCIS ?
Any information will be highly appreciated. TIA
In fact you cannot do paid internships or on-campus jobs as well. It's hard to get even unpaid internships on H-4. You don't need permission from USCIS to study on H-4.
If you change to F1, you can do both summer internships (Curriculum Practical Training) and get an EAD for a year after graduation (Optional Practical Training).
The problem with switching to F1 is that it is not a dual-intent visa and if you're applying for AOS, it complicates things. For example, you cannot re-enter on F1 after applying for AOS, you need to use AP, which voids your F1 status.
Another issue is that in states like California, you are eligible for in-state tuition at state universities after a year in CA. This does not apply to F1 students.
Can H-4 holder (Dependent) can pursue higher studies in the US. Do we need any special permission from the USCIS ?
Any information will be highly appreciated. TIA
more...
pictures 1/6th scale Jill Valentine
GCOP
11-08 03:23 PM
The main reason for EB-3 Problem is LIFE ACT (245i act of year 2000) which allowed approximately 345,000 people to file for Adjustment of Status (Green cards). There was no separate quota approved by congress for these applicants, which resulted in using the regular quota ( limited 3000 + numbers of EB-3 India) since year 2001 to 2008...... and still in progress.
As per the DOS data, Total of 111,876 EB immigrant visas have been issued to EB-3 (India) from year 2001 to 2008, BUT EB-3 (India) Priority Date is still in year April 2001 (as most of these visa numbers were/ are being issued to 245i applicants and their relatives at US Consulates abroad.
We have no problem with 245i applicants or their relatives BUT those visa numbers should not be counted against the EB Visa quota.
As per the DOS data, Total of 111,876 EB immigrant visas have been issued to EB-3 (India) from year 2001 to 2008, BUT EB-3 (India) Priority Date is still in year April 2001 (as most of these visa numbers were/ are being issued to 245i applicants and their relatives at US Consulates abroad.
We have no problem with 245i applicants or their relatives BUT those visa numbers should not be counted against the EB Visa quota.
dresses Hazard - Jill Valentine 12
rawmuk7
03-18 04:21 PM
If you really need help on this kind of case. Talk to Shah Peerally in Fremont, a good attorney.510-798-2742. He is accessible and good.
Thx.
Thx.
more...
makeup Hot Toys 10th Anniversary
dixie
08-23 06:55 PM
We all know very well by now that the house of representatives is THE mover when it comes to passing any pro-legal immigration bill.Given that half of those representatives may loose their jobs in the coming election, I dont see much point in contacting them now if they have already made up their mind not to do anything on immigration until the elections. But we will have to double our efforts as soon as the new congress settles in so that our agenda gets highlighted to the new members of congress.
But look at the positive side. We have more time to contact the law makers.
But look at the positive side. We have more time to contact the law makers.
girlfriend Jill Valentine doll with
vishage
11-26 01:59 PM
what is that??
hairstyles Jill Valentine Battle Suit
tnite
06-27 11:11 AM
I filed my 485 last week and didn't file for EAD. My spouse is filing 485 next week and i will be a dependent in that application. If i apply for EAD in his application, can i use it to invoke AC21 if i have to change job after 6 months under my 485?
I have read here that EAD is not necessary for AC21, but my lawyer said its needed.
You cannot file 2 AOS petitions. Did your lawyer tell you that?
To apply for EAD thru your husband you would have to apply for I485 again , which you cannot.
You can file one AOS and one CP
I have read here that EAD is not necessary for AC21, but my lawyer said its needed.
You cannot file 2 AOS petitions. Did your lawyer tell you that?
To apply for EAD thru your husband you would have to apply for I485 again , which you cannot.
You can file one AOS and one CP
pvganesh
10-28 01:17 AM
Thanks again for your advice..
I have experience as 'systems analyst' continuously but job duties/responsibilities increased over last 7 years; during this time received multiple trainings, certifications, outstanding performer awards and traveled other countries for work etc. Will these help in proving 'progressive experience? My PERM requires Masters or 60 months of experience in any of the positions; programmer or IT analyst or systems analyst. Would it be sufficient in this case, if we can reflect progressive job duties in experience letters.
I have seen in many forum posts that affidavits from co-workers at client location (not colleagues) are valid, is this really true?
I'm planning to have a consultation with an attorney for a second opinion on this and discuss the strategy, how this petition should be filed, do you recommend?
Thanks in advance.
PVGanesh
I have experience as 'systems analyst' continuously but job duties/responsibilities increased over last 7 years; during this time received multiple trainings, certifications, outstanding performer awards and traveled other countries for work etc. Will these help in proving 'progressive experience? My PERM requires Masters or 60 months of experience in any of the positions; programmer or IT analyst or systems analyst. Would it be sufficient in this case, if we can reflect progressive job duties in experience letters.
I have seen in many forum posts that affidavits from co-workers at client location (not colleagues) are valid, is this really true?
I'm planning to have a consultation with an attorney for a second opinion on this and discuss the strategy, how this petition should be filed, do you recommend?
Thanks in advance.
PVGanesh
chanduv23
12-16 11:01 AM
You may want to remind people in the day about the chat. Once it happens regularly, people will remember.
Agreed.
Folks, we have this Chat every Thursday at 9.30 PM EST
Agreed.
Folks, we have this Chat every Thursday at 9.30 PM EST